Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 15, 2020 11:11 AM

Mar 2017
The May 2020 issue of Gessan announced on Tuesday that the manga Mix will enter a hiatus beginning with the magazine's June issue. The author, Mitsuru Adachi, stated that it has been difficult to proceed with the manga due to the restrictions caused by COVID-19.

Mix is the sequel to Adachi's Touch, following two brothers who play baseball 26 years after the events of the original manga. Mix began serialization in Gessan in 2012, and its 16th compiled volume was released on February 12 of this year.

The manga received an anime adaptation that aired in Spring 2019 and totaled 24 episodes. It aired on NTV and Yomiuri TV in Japan and was simuldubbed in English by Funimation. The second of two Blu-ray sets will be released in North America next month on June 2.

Source: Fukui Shimbun, Ota☆Suke

News submitted by Aidan
ImperfectBlueMay 15, 2020 11:29 AM
May 15, 2020 4:06 PM
Jul 2018
Aww, that kind of sucks. It’s probably for the best tho. I guess I need to wait a bit more before I finally get to binge it since waiting for it to get out of hiatus doesn’t sound very appealing tbh.
May 15, 2020 4:08 PM

Sep 2011
I'm surprised we havent seen more manga go on hiatus since this hit, maybe there have been more and i never noticed. I guess manga might be easier to handle working from home on than an anime

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

May 15, 2020 5:57 PM

Mar 2015
why not reporting lot other? take a look at golgo 13 for example, which has their first hiatus on their 40 year publication.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
May 15, 2020 10:22 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
It's a pity for sure but understandable given the world situation.

I'm sure there are a bunch of other manga that have been delayed though...
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

May 18, 2020 5:53 PM
Jul 2016
Oh well anything my god adachi mitsuru wants
Aug 10, 2020 2:15 AM

Nov 2007
Resuming announced
https://natalie.mu/comic/news/391271
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

More topics from this board

» Doga Kobo Adapts Yama Wayama's 'Muchuu sa, Kimi ni.' and 'Karaoke Iko!' Manga for TV Anime

Vindstot - Oct 17

12 by RenaPsychoKiller »»
2 hours ago

» 'Kusuriya no Hitorigoto' 2nd Season Unveils New Staff, Teaser Promo for Winter 2025

Vindstot - Yesterday

10 by Tabbs919 »»
3 hours ago

» Light Novel 'Eris no Seihai' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Oct 20

13 by RobertBobert »»
5 hours ago

» Manga '"Oshi no Ko"' Ends in Four Chapters

DatRandomDude - Oct 9

25 by marquinti2 »»
6 hours ago

» Shinichirou Watanabe, MAPPA, Adult Swim Produce 'Lazarus' Original Anime [Update 7/22] ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Jul 20, 2023

74 by RenaPsychoKiller »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.