Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 16, 2020 2:12 AM

Jan 2018
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Damn, when did her melons become this big.

Well, I guess we all know at the end of the day he's going to accept her anyways so why the delay.
Jan 16, 2020 2:28 AM

Mar 2015
Guess nagisa gave up but i was always rooting for the best girl.
Jan 16, 2020 2:47 AM
Nov 2018
why the delay, u mean like basicly every non harem romance story, tbh GG does this very nicely with a lot less baiting then other series. Most of the chapters influence and move the plot instead of beeing filler. Sad that it will end so soon but better then to drag it out.
Jan 16, 2020 3:03 AM

Sep 2007
It's true she win some size ...
Like six months is giving her a more "beautiful" aura.
Anyways, about this, i feel like the last chapters will only to do a "good" conclusion. :)
So in less than five chapters ...
Jan 16, 2020 3:08 AM

Apr 2016
Six months since graduation, she's in college now. Good to see the cooking club has so many new faces lol.
Jan 16, 2020 9:33 AM
Mar 2015
The pregraduation confession was really sad. Now they are going on a date to the farm for ice cream
Jan 16, 2020 11:24 AM

Jun 2015
His response is probably the right one for now. I am looking forward to their ice cream date.
:)
Jan 16, 2020 12:47 PM
Sep 2019
Congintive said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.

Well, I guess we all know at the end of the day he's going to accept her anyways so why the delay.

In a way, in as much as I root for our favourite gyaru getting together with our favourite home ec teacher....it would be good if the series ends with her not getting together with him...and getting more mature as a result.
Jan 16, 2020 5:28 PM

Jan 2009
Nigerianotaku40 said:
Congintive said:

In a way, in as much as I root for our favourite gyaru getting together with our favourite home ec teacher....it would be good if the series ends with her not getting together with him...and getting more mature as a result.

The way she is in this chapter, she's already An adult if you ask me.

They will probably get together now that the subject is him knowing his own feelings or not.
Jan 21, 2020 11:46 AM
Mar 2019
Nigerianotaku40 said:
Congintive said:

No it wouldn't. In fact, that would be terrible.
Jun 19, 2020 11:53 AM

Feb 2014
Great, now she has Cowtitsitis. As if her boobs weren't already hideously big.

And once the "scary" gyaru left, the club really filled up. It's weird her reputation didn't improve one bit over the years as a result of her being in the club and growing as a person, especially after Fujiwara's graduation speech where she praised her so much. You'd think at least some people would have warmed up to her enough to join the club while she was still in it.
Jul 21, 2020 11:02 PM

Feb 2018
It's enough I don't want to see tears anymore.
Jul 10, 10:52 AM

Jul 2016
Miku is a really fun character but I couldn't help but laugh at the fact that the cooking club exploded in popularity as soon as she was gone. At least all the new blood was weirdly supportive of her pursuing Yabe lol

More topics from this board

» Anime adaption when

Prfpnd_179 - Sep 20

3 by Szn08 »»
Sep 21, 3:58 PM

Poll: » Gal Gohan Chapter 68 Discussion

TentacleRapist - Mar 28, 2020

34 by FarCritical »»
Jul 10, 9:17 PM

Poll: » Gal Gohan Chapter 67 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2020

15 by FarCritical »»
Jul 10, 9:09 PM

Poll: » Gal Gohan Chapter 66 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2020

7 by FarCritical »»
Jul 10, 9:04 PM

Poll: » Gal Gohan Chapter 65 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2020

11 by FarCritical »»
Jul 10, 7:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.