Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 29, 2019 6:59 PM
Jan 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Levius delivers yet another fantastic episode! The dramatic tension and the emotional stakes reach an all-time high with this episode, as Levius and co. do their final preparations for the promotion bout. It's very glad to see this anime knows where its priorities line. An anime will stand or fall by the strength of its characters and narrative. You can all have the fight scenes you want but they won't matter if the anime lacks an interesting story or likeable characters.

We get some very nice bonding moments between Levius' team, as we see how Bill and Zack met and how much Levius and Natalia have come to care for and respect each other. Their current situation is so dire that Natalia drops her usual arrogance and calls Zack by his actual name. Character development at its finest.

All in all this was a fine episode. Levius has become one of the best shows of the season and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Nov 30, 2019 9:30 AM

Oct 2015
To fight with a reduced equip should be a disadvantage for Levius, damn, no wonder Natalia was so worried about him.

What was that nonsense Clown was spouting at the entrance? Just bring Aj out already, we want a match and not him.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Dec 6, 2019 7:36 PM

Jan 2016
That scene with Levius and Natalia was so sad :'(
Feb 4, 2020 1:47 PM

Jul 2015
Reducing his armor in order to pass the checkup, Levius is taking a big risk here especially against someone who beated Hugo with ease

Jan 3, 2021 12:10 AM

Sep 2007
I swear, if Ronald McDonald is up to some tricks, like sidestepping the rules and fighting against Levius due to contract fine print....Imma be pissed lol
Aug 3, 2021 2:13 PM

Nov 2016
Bill fucking did it.

Another quite emotional episode. Above all the moment between Natalia and Levius. Gave me chills tbh. It's clear that she's in love with him. Just hope he doesn't end fucked up after the fight :S

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 24, 2021 6:37 AM
Jan 2020
Yeah, I hate this. All of the changes here literally didn't make sense. Fuck Polygon Pictures. Just make Anime Originals instead going on a marathon to ruin whatever you adapt.
Jan 26, 2022 11:45 AM

Mar 2021
Go bill I guess even though Levius is at a disadvantage now more than before. Natalia really caught the feels for Levius from being annoying as fuck she’s grown on me a little. 3/1 odds for AJ to win those bookmakers are on crack. Long build up but still looking forward to this fight.
Dec 12, 2023 2:31 PM

Dec 2022
Could Natalie like Levius? Maybe I'm an idiot and can't tell if she's concerned about him as just a friend, or for additional reasons.

Levius could possibly lose this fight, given the episode number. Sacrificing some of his armour would no doubt play a part in that, if he were to lose.

╔═══▣ ▣═══╗
Shaded Horizon

More topics from this board

Poll: » Levius Episode 12 Discussion

HeroVladimir93 - Nov 29, 2019

24 by dyegreenluke »»
Sep 26, 1:45 AM

Poll: » Levius Episode 5 Discussion

HeroVladimir93 - Nov 28, 2019

11 by Thrillerx »»
Aug 18, 7:08 PM

Poll: » Levius Episode 10 Discussion

HeroVladimir93 - Nov 29, 2019

9 by Karva1 »»
May 16, 3:46 PM

Poll: » Levius Episode 4 Discussion

9 by Karva1 »»
May 15, 2:50 PM

Poll: » Levius Episode 3 Discussion

11 by Karva1 »»
May 15, 2:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.