Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
As Miss Beelzebub Likes
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 26, 2018 10:20 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
What a cute sweater :o

Seriously, that thing looks cute on her and even if it's out of her normal dressing style, it's still adorable. Also got Sakura Tree watching in the finale which is a charming way to conclude the series.

I'm probably rating this between 6-7. Nothing really groundbreaking really but a fluffy experience.
Dec 26, 2018 12:19 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Lol the fluff balls sure are cheeky. Poor Mullin though getting caught up once more. Still it was cute seeing Bel's concern over the sweater. Sacchan sure kept a tight leash on her boss during the flower viewing. Hmm im quite surprised that Bel hadn't been flower viewing before. Guess even the colonel's food is popular in hell. Gocchin's expression at seeing Azazel's cookies was just adorable. Sacchan's inner conflicts was pretty amusing. It was sweet seeing Bel and Mullin act like kids. The flower viewing trip sure was a great way to end this series. An excellent finale to such an amusing series.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 26, 2018 12:29 PM

Nov 2016
The name of that feeling is....

Really cute show, in fact the cutest of this season. Gonna miss it, especially since we probably won't get a second season and I was interested to see more romantic development.

No end card, but that was amusing

FMmatronDec 26, 2018 12:54 PM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 26, 2018 12:42 PM

Jul 2017
Awww such a cute ending.
I hope they'll be a season two <3
Dec 26, 2018 12:47 PM
Oct 2018
if that was the end, and it will not continue ... but yes ... more if not, I have to say it was a disappointing ending.
Dec 26, 2018 12:47 PM

Feb 2007
Ah, such a perfectly adorable way to end the series. Would definitely love a sequel to this.
Dec 26, 2018 12:56 PM

Oct 2010
ObscureAnimeOf said:
I have to say it was a disappointing ending.

Couples never quite getting together is unfortunately standard in manga adaptations, and expectations should be set accordingly. The question is whether the show is worthwhile for the content it does have, and as with the comparable coed moe ship-tease Acchi Kocchi, my answer is an absolute yes. This was probably the most consistently good show I watched this season.
Dec 26, 2018 1:03 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
most kawaii anime of 2018, and top 3 cutest anime ever... FREE!

and its full of dudes
Dec 26, 2018 1:38 PM

Sep 2015
Everyone with a nice pair or having fun and Sacchan having to suffer for a playboy womanizer. That really ruins the cute moment they tried to build.
Dec 26, 2018 2:10 PM

Jul 2015
That was a fun final episode, where was the "sponsored by KFC" message tho? haha

7.5/10 from my part, Fluffy >> Comfy, adorable show with such a great art style and a top tier ED.
Dec 26, 2018 2:13 PM

Jun 2017
Gonna miss this, I hope they make more a few years down the line. Nice throwback to the sweater! That KFC ad was pretty random tho.
Dec 26, 2018 2:45 PM
Apr 2018
Ahh
One of my personal favorite series which was my weekly dose of Cuteness. and now its over.
Loved every bit of it . Including the today's last episode.
A Beautiful cherry blossom viewing ending

Definitely sponsored by KFC. Free Advertising. Still adorable. xD

These two pairs with their moments.Sargatanas giving us a rare cute blush. Belphegor in a sleeping bliss from eating Azazel's cookies.

And then we have Bel and Mullin, our oblivious adorable couple. Still cant read each others feelings. x3

So someday, we will get a confession. hmm? Chances of a second season. Hope it does continue.
It was a lovable , heartwarming, cuteness overload series. 8/10 for me Will miss the Mofu mofu.

Dec 26, 2018 3:10 PM

Jan 2018
It was alright. 7/10. I wanted a kiss but I should have known that was as unlikely as this getting a second season.

I loved it, though.
Dec 26, 2018 3:34 PM

Aug 2012
I could've sworn I saw a KFC ad in this lol. They're so adorable together. I wanted to see them realize their feelings for each other though.
Dec 26, 2018 4:49 PM

Feb 2009
This last episode was so fluffy!

Dec 26, 2018 5:06 PM

Dec 2013
What a nice lively episode, Morrigan was so funny, and wasn't even drunk lol
Dec 26, 2018 5:59 PM
Jul 2018
This show was just so friggin adorable., all of the characters were just so lovable, especially Bell and Gocchin. I really wanted just Bell and Mullin to go flower viewing alone on a date. Wanted them to kiss at the end so bad :(. Oh well. Still great. Hope there will be more.
Dec 26, 2018 6:03 PM
Oct 2018
not so much. open end, are not good. Only if the anime has a next season. most prefer a closed end or a good closing for the work. finals either leave super open is frowned upon.
Dec 26, 2018 6:04 PM
Oct 2018
luinthoron said:
Ah, such a perfectly adorable way to end the series. Would definitely love a sequel to this.
not so much. open end, are not good. Only if the anime has a next season. most prefer a closed end or a good closing for the work. finals either leave super open is frowned upon.
Dec 26, 2018 7:09 PM

Oct 2012
Going to miss the weeky cuteness
Dec 26, 2018 7:29 PM
Jun 2016
Definitely a hidden gem of the season although this finale was disappointing
Dec 26, 2018 9:36 PM
Jun 2013
I love this anime soo much! Everything about it! I wish it could do on forever lol. But it had a really good ending so im content. I hope there will be an ova or special soon. I want to see Mullin and Bel get closer or goochin and azael. Its unbelievably cute and romantic. 7-8/10 for me. Idk why people think too much into it saying its nothing special or its standard. To me it was amazing and had a really good plot.
Dec 26, 2018 9:43 PM
Mar 2017
The days of fluffy and sweet things are over, I'm going to miss Bell a lot and her obsession with soft things.
The first part was very funny, the sweater that Mullin gave to Bell is disarmed thanks to the Gossamers and the poor one is very sad and worried, for his part Mullin sees that Bell is depressed and the poor man thinks is his fault that Bell is sad, in the end Bell asks Adrammelech for help to repair the sweater and he happily accepts, especially because he sees that it is a special gift that Mullin made for her, the next day Bell regains her spirits and everything returns to normal.
The second part of the episode was excellent, Bell and her friends go see the cherry trees, but in the end this becomes the fried chicken party and apparently Bell was the happiest, since it was the first time she ate chicken Fried and she liked it a lot. Azazel made cookies and Gocchin is hesitant to ask for one and Mullin offers one, Gocchin's happy face was one of several sweet things in this episode and when Gocchin eats the cookie, she goes to paradise. Sacchan also gives us a very adorable face when Astaroth talks about making a wish for her to be happy.
The part where Mullin thinks that Bell disappears was the most adorable thing in the world, in the end both are embarrassed and start to follow each other around the tree. This second part had a melancholic air and gave us a final look at all the characters that were presented in previous episodes, it was a farewell. Although we left with the insertity of what happened with the feelings of Bell and Mullin.
I will miss the days of extra sweetness and excess of fluffyness, Bell and Sargatanas are best girls, Gocchin must be protected and Morrigan is sexy as hell.
Dec 27, 2018 6:01 AM

Aug 2013
A cute finale. Loved it. Going to miss this show and its fluffiness.

Dec 27, 2018 5:46 PM

Aug 2017
The ending was very cute. I really like this show besides some boring episodes.

Overall, it was decent.

One of the most cuteness shows that I've ever seen.

6/10 for the anime.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 28, 2018 5:13 AM

Sep 2017
Oh wow im going to miss this,i looked forward to every week end bcs of this!
Very cute fluffy episode just like all the others,im glad beelzebub started to realize she loves him!
Also,this one song in this show heavily reminded me of animal crossings ost,very chill and nice.
Great show,i hope more people get to watch this!

8/10 for me

"those who aren't able to find a more miserable person than themselves turn to the internet and call others losers,even though they've never met"- Satou from nhk
Dec 28, 2018 11:33 PM

Oct 2008
Nice cute mofumofu last episode... but how are they able to NOT censor "KFC" at all!?!?
5/5.
7/10.

Dec 30, 2018 1:23 AM

Dec 2014
Serious the fluffiness of the anime is so popular to the eyes...gonna miss this series
Dec 30, 2018 7:17 AM
Aug 2014
Hello, excuse me, can I please have a second season?
Dec 30, 2018 7:19 AM
Aug 2014

They're kinda heart shaped! My brain is boiling!
Jan 1, 2019 11:45 AM
Apr 2018
JJH_ said:

They're kinda heart shaped! My brain is boiling!

Yea its really adorable and needs a season 2 for sure

Jan 2, 2019 1:31 PM
Mar 2012
Part of the comedy worked, but it's consistently comfy & fluffy with clean pastely art style.
Jan 3, 2019 8:33 AM

Mar 2012
This turned into a KFC ad halfway through and I'm definitely not pleased about it.
Jan 4, 2019 4:06 PM

Jun 2017
"This Episode was brought to you by... KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN"
What the heck, they really turned into a Commercial halfway through

The Anime sure wasn't bad, but it was also below average imho... not my cup of tea
ZhexalJan 4, 2019 4:15 PM
Jan 13, 2019 6:23 AM

Jul 2015
So this is the result of someone trying to turn Pure Fluffiness into a story. It definitely felt soft and relaxing, and was a nice watch despite how slow and uneventful it was, but that's standard Moe Blob SOL anime like this anyway, it was about what I expected originally going in. Only thing that had me confused was why they were all demons.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Jan 13, 2019 10:06 AM

Nov 2014
What good way to end the cour with cherry-blossom viewing together, and all them really cute and funny while enjoying it.

Good OP and ED, both quite catchy and easy listening.

This series is combination of pure bliss of cuteness and fluffiness, it felt soothing,soft, and relaxing. I could say this anime is one of series that i consider as great "stress reliever".The combination of cuteness and fluffiness with enjoyable light and cute romance with good light comedic instance is really awesome.

Character development was really goodi think. Including the 3 couples (all of them are damn cute!!!).

I Hoping for seeing every couples progress and more of their cuteness, even i'm not really sure that this'll get a sequel. Well, i still can read the manga so not really a prob.

Overall i really loved and enjoyed it "mofu-mofu " XD. 9/10 for me

Jan 23, 2019 8:32 PM

Dec 2009
Adorable/10

I'm mostly sad this anime didn't go anywhere or progress at all.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Jan 30, 2019 5:07 PM

Oct 2008
Got overloaded with fluffiness and cuteness, this series was quite a bit different from what I expected when I picked it up. The different relationships developing was interesting to watch but all of the accompanied sparkly and fluffy stuff really started to lose their charm in earlier episodes.

I also didn't get what the point of claiming this to be a makai setting was. Apart from the famous names, everything was like a normal town with normal people and normal lives. There was nothing to indicate any difference from a normal world apart from some fluffy creatures and that one flying assistant thing, whatever it was. Claiming this is a setting and not using any of the representative traits is very misleading. Its like calling this a murder mystery which it is not.

Apart from the cute presentation this series didn't have anything else going for it. It is a shame that the story and the developments just didn't go anywhere. I was hoping we would at least get past the blushing and too embarrassed to talk and look at each other stage in these 12 episodes.

With the shounen tag in the genre listing I was expecting a lot more shounen stuff. MAL really needs to get their crap together and start to label correctly or not label at all if they are too incompetent to do so. With proper expectations I might have been able to enjoy this more than I did.
Feb 1, 2019 6:56 PM

Nov 2013
This anime would have been much better without the repulsive shotacon scenes. They really ruined the impression that this series left in me.
“Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.”
― Saint Augustine
Feb 14, 2019 11:13 AM

Apr 2015
Got a bit stale towards the end but perfectly adequate for weekly viewing. Satisfied. 6/10
Feb 21, 2019 10:00 PM

May 2012
I find this whole anime just way too good and adorable. Seriously this ending was just fantastic! Really loved it from start to finish and to be honest even if still remind ourselves that this is set in Hell and that they're all demons, it still remains hella cute and adorable!

Really lovely set of characters and setting where the story develops in. Liked it that much that I've updated my favourite character list since years...

Pretty great anime in general and I sure loved watching it.
Mar 6, 2019 3:31 AM

Oct 2015
When this started i did not enjoy it, but as it went along i fell in love with characters. i just love it when a series pairs their couple well. I hope for the next season.

8/10
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Mar 12, 2019 5:33 PM

Jul 2016
Well, it wasn't as entertaining as some of the previous episodes but it still was a lovely way to conclude the series.

In the end, none of the couples received proper development, which was to be expected but still a bit disappointed if I'm honest. But well, at least, Beel knows she's feeling something else for Mullin and vice versa.

The artstyle and the color palette throughout the series were probably its strongest points, personally speaking. The way they used the combination of both of those aspects sure made the anime way more pleasant to watch.

All in all, it wasn't a bad series. A couple of segments were a bit boring but mostly because they featured characters I couldn't care less such as Eurynome, Molech and especially Astaroth. Not to mention that for moments, it also felt like they tried way too hard to be cute and moe. But as a whole, it was an enjoyable experience and most of the characters were really charming. 6/10

P.S.: Azazel deserves an Spin-off or something.
Apr 4, 2019 10:43 PM

Jan 2012
Wow they really inserted a KFC commercial into the finale eh? Well I enjoy KFC so whatever. XD

This was a fun little show. It was very, very cute. But then with an MC obsessed with fluffy things that shouldn't really come as a surprise. The colors were very....pastel. This had that pastel Easter coloring style going on that you don't really see too often in anime. The only other show I can even think of that was colored like that was Sabagebu! which I also enjoyed. There was fanservice, which is always nice, but nothing too....explicit. Not really anyway. The romance elements only added to the charm even if nothing too huge was made on the progress front. For the most part what you get is a simple, cute series, both in content and artistic style. That said you should definitely adjust your expectations accordingly. If someone doesn't really like cutesy things or fanservice they should probably stay away. A few of the characters and their gimmicks didn't really work for me either, namely Eurynome and her shotacon stuff and Astaroth the ladies' man. The former I didn't really enjoy at all and the latter I could only enjoy as long as Sargatanas was around to keep him in line and for the romantic teasing scenes regarding them. Still I'd definitely watch more if we got it and have no problem giving this a 7/10.
Apr 8, 2019 8:48 AM

Dec 2008
YOU CUTTY JAPS! YOUSE GOT ME AGAIN WITH DA CUTENESS, YOUSEZZZ'!!!
Talk about barely using a premise just to slip some mindless moe and random shoujo rom com material into a whole show. HOW DARE YOU DEVILS! TRYING TO GET US TO BELIEVE DEVILS ARE CUTE CHICKS! NEFARIOUS! INDSIDOUS! KAWAII! BUt too much can be too much. NOT enough sexiness, especially from the one Succubus. 5.5/10 >,;,<
Oct 8, 2019 5:13 PM

Oct 2012
Way to ruin the final episode with KFC bullshit promo but it was still good episode nevertheless.
Guess I would have to read the manga now...

I really grew to love this series even though I partly hated some episodes with focus not on Mullin and Bel in the beginning. But now I like even Gocchin and Sargatanas and other male characters too. It's sweetness and cuteness materialized and it has the power to bring those good feelings to you too, iyashiki vibe in a sense. Very enjoyable in the end.

7/10
Feb 1, 2020 4:15 PM

Nov 2013
This was really cute, I didn't expect any major progression on romance but pretty pleased with how far it did go. Their such a cute pair, and just daww for the sweater
Apr 17, 2020 8:48 PM

Feb 2018
Taking 5 hours to complete this anime, overall its okay nothing bad and good.
6/10
Jun 2, 2020 2:42 AM
Jun 2014
6.5/10

Fun anime with a ton of cute moments, but there was no meaningful progression between any of the characters. I wish it could have taken a more serious tone at times.
Apr 18, 2021 7:10 PM
Jan 2017
This show ooooozed adorableness. I loooved almost every bit of it my only minor nit pick was sargantanas's obession for bi-shoujo was funny the 1st couple times buut wasnt really funny enough to be made a running gag the ultra violence for situations that dont call for it no thaaat was funny.
Still overall I give this a 9/10 verry cute funny and charming anime
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Beelzebub-jou no Okinimesu mama. Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2018

21 by removed-user »»
Nov 29, 2023 6:41 PM

Poll: » Beelzebub-jou no Okinimesu mama. Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2018

20 by removed-user »»

Poll: » Beelzebub-jou no Okinimesu mama. Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2018

18 by removed-user »»

Poll: » Beelzebub-jou no Okinimesu mama. Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2018

26 by removed-user »»
Nov 29, 2023 6:40 PM

Poll: » Beelzebub-jou no Okinimesu mama. Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2018

23 by removed-user »»
Nov 29, 2023 6:40 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.