Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 18, 2018 7:33 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Clara Lowell huh....
That name itself is a popular brand.

Looks like this episode was another chance for the group to expand and promote themselves. We got another talk show this episode as well. Feels a like a lot of that is happening lately
Mar 18, 2018 9:11 AM
Dec 2014
cake scene!! sobaman!! gakutsumu!!!! IDOLISH7!!!!!!!!!
Mar 18, 2018 3:51 PM

Oct 2011
calmato said:
cake scene!! sobaman!! gakutsumu!!!! IDOLISH7!!!!!!!!!

An intellectual!
Mar 18, 2018 9:54 PM
Nov 2016
And this episode made me become a big fan of Gaku!<3
I think his personality will be like serious and arrogant.
But wow he's kind and thoughtful!
I saw that in those previous episodes as well but this ep gave out the most impact.
And Cake Scene!!! I envy manager-san!!!
Mar 18, 2018 10:38 PM
Mar 2015
I'm just here to scream about Re:vale cameo.

AAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Mar 19, 2018 2:12 AM

Aug 2015
Gaku gaku gaku... I think nothing of him before... But now... OMG!!! He is Soo nice!!!!! That cake scene too!!!! I'm screaming like crazy here!!!! XD

I'm starting to get embarrassed by my own forum signature line.. XD
Mar 19, 2018 2:14 AM
Jul 2016
Does really Gaku work at the restaurant or was just a persone who looks like him?
Mar 19, 2018 9:46 AM
Nov 2013
QuynhNhu said:
Does really Gaku work at the restaurant or was just a persone who looks like him?

He works at the restaurant, his mother side is the owner of a soba restaurant so he helps them out sometimes, despite his father"s objection
Mar 19, 2018 7:11 PM

Jul 2009
Gaku<3 #bestcharacter

Nagi's so damn funny tho.
Mar 20, 2018 7:44 AM
Jul 2016
They skipped the Yamato backstory, which is a bummer, but I guess it can't be helped due to season storystelling constraints.
Mar 21, 2018 1:03 PM

Oct 2011
Sogo used to be my favorite character back in June 2016 when I got into i7 but even if he isn't anymore this was still so painful. Probably because he didn't hide his past for any other reason than "I didn't think anyone would care" and that's so relatable I wanna cry.

Fast forward to my current favorite and he's still killing me, surprise surprise. Did they literally have to animate him eating the strawberry like that? I'm gonna scream. You know it's funny I thought the part that would kill me was him laughing again and smiling and completely ignored the "Can I have the strawberry" part thinking it would just be more cute but NO. Anyway, Gaku and Tsumugi interaction gives me happiness, they are just the cutest.

You know I knew soba man was gonna be relieved soon but two heart attacks in one episode? Unbelievable!!! Gaku Yaotome must be stopped!!!

I'm sad they kinda cut out the reason Gaku is doing soba deliveries in the first place. Which is because his grandparents and mother run a soba shop and his grandfather hurt his back and couldn't do them. This isn't even spoilers they just left that part out for some reason.

And a final note... they did it... "I'm not as handsome as him" has finally made it into the anime... INCREDIBLE

Apr 29, 2018 5:49 PM

Jun 2015
So Im rewatchign for the second time and, I forgot how emotional ep13 of i7 is...😭
Sougos really bad at communicating but he finally gives and,
Tamaki: you finally told us about yourself @ sougo
Me, in fking tears , cause hes been trying to get sougo to talk to him and he finally got him to open up

And then that close up of tamaki lookin at sougo after sougo asks if its rly ok that he stays and everyone's like ofc & sougos like thank u 😭
And theN EVERYONE GOING TO HANG OUT W TAMAKI SO HES NOT BY HIMSELF CAUSE THEY KNOW HE BLAMED HIMSELF FOR SOUGO'S HOSPITALIZATION T____T
Jan 26, 2019 11:20 AM

Jun 2015
lol does Gaku also have a secret twin brother or is that him
Mar 10, 2019 5:20 PM

Jun 2009
pinkshuffle said:
And this episode made me become a big fan of Gaku!<3
I think his personality will be like serious and arrogant.
But wow he's kind and thoughtful!
I saw that in those previous episodes as well but this ep gave out the most impact.
And Cake Scene!!! I envy manager-san!!!

This! Gaku's such a great, friendly guy—I never expected that. All his support to i7, his interest in Riku's relationship with Tenn, his disproving of his dad's dishonest ways, working as a soba delivery man... I love him????

I love Sougo too and it pains me to see him struggle. I'm glad he's opened up a bit.

Be okay, everyone. I really want IDOLiSH7 to succeed.
I think, then procrastinate.
Therefore, I am.
Mar 16, 2019 3:34 AM
( ̄y▽ ̄)╭ Ohohoho.

Jul 2013
I love Gaku so much! <3

I will show no mercy for you
You had no mercy for me
The only thing that I ask
Love me mercilessly
Apr 22, 2021 1:17 AM

Aug 2017
Gaku is becoming my favourite character in this anime!
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Feb 24, 2022 12:28 AM

Feb 2020
That cake looked delicious.

The Japan Idol Music Awards. I hope they'll win the contest.

More topics from this board

» Shouldn't this anime have a shoujo tag?

robal15 - Jul 12

9 by robal15 »»
Jul 13, 12:18 PM

Poll: » IDOLiSH7 Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 2, 2017

29 by Altair718 »»
Jun 20, 11:43 PM

Poll: » IDOLiSH7 Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2018

20 by kakyoin »»
Jun 5, 10:41 PM

Poll: » IDOLiSH7 Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 3, 2017

23 by Nubah »»
May 26, 5:23 AM

» Who is your favorite? ( 1 2 )

Chiibi - Jan 14, 2018

76 by luciana_y2 »»
Apr 26, 5:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.