Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 17, 2017 4:25 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmm, the OP song is kinda catchy. Some of the scenes in this series really sounds and feels awkward...

Not that in terms of story building I guess. The male MC still has a lot to learn. Oh and we even got a little bit of flashback for the main girls. Masayoshi seems like a dope guy.
Stark700Jul 17, 2017 6:32 AM
Jul 17, 2017 6:47 AM

Jun 2010
Let's see how many people are upset by all the beautiful loli service in this episode.
Jul 17, 2017 7:02 AM

Dec 2010
neonie said:
Let's see how many people are upset by all the beautiful loli service in this episode.

I guess the people who dislike this show since the first episode already dropped it knowing is the same author of RKB, so the rest is for people like us who don't care. :)

4/5 ok episode.
Jul 17, 2017 7:19 AM

Nov 2008
Masayoshi is legendary status in more ways than one and is pretty cool to boot. The loli service is quite tame though but pretty good.

Jul 17, 2017 7:19 AM
Oct 2010
Fnights said:
neonie said:

I guess the people who dislike this show since the first episode already dropped it knowing is the same author of RKB, so the rest is for people like us who don't care. :)

4/5 ok episode.

Pretty much what happens with most series like this. It's sad that most people just straight up giving this show a below 5 rating without giving it a go.

Well, the good thing is we don't have to read so much salt comment each week.

Flat is justice!
Jul 17, 2017 7:55 AM

Jun 2015
There was some awkward fanservice in this episode. Masayoshi is a cool guy. He was a priest and in a band so that explains the instruments. He wants Kyou to tell the girls to give up before they hurt themselves.
Jul 17, 2017 8:14 AM

Aug 2013
I felt guilty just by watching this animu
loli fanservices are too stronk for me..

but I like the music, so I'll not drop it
for now
Jul 17, 2017 8:17 AM

Dec 2010
Izumi_Yuki said:
Pretty much what happens with most series like this. It's sad that most people just straight up giving this show a below 5 rating without giving it a go.

Well, the good thing is we don't have to read so much salt comment each week.

Flat is justice!

Yep, there is serious lacks of loli tv shows nowadays, so much that i'm surprised in the first place to see the new work of Aoyama converted into a tv anime. Rare soft comedies/drama adaptions like these are welcome, also i really like the minsunderstandings shenanigans and the tame fanservice.
So nostalgic, remember the motto Shogakusei wa Saiko daze! Ah ah. :D
Jul 17, 2017 8:21 AM
Émilia Hoarfrost

Dec 2015
Like this anime, it's something light, not so fan-service and there's a bit of music and all
Something bothers me right now so can anybody lighten me : why are there only 3 girls in an orphanage? Isn't it more common for orphanage to have like, an hundred children or so?

Jul 17, 2017 8:29 AM

Jun 2010
Lolsebca said:
Like this anime, it's something light, not so fan-service and there's a bit of music and all
Something bothers me right now so can anybody lighten me : why are there only 3 girls in an orphanage? Isn't it more common for orphanage to have like, an hundred children or so?

The Priest guy did say there used to be more children. Which is why he's giving up the Orphanage. There's not as many children, so he wants to raise the girls in a comfortable house instead.
Jul 17, 2017 8:31 AM

Aug 2013
Masayoshi is an awesome guy looking after the little girls. Kyou needs to help out and make the concert a success.

I laughed at the awkward fanservice.

Jul 17, 2017 8:38 AM

Apr 2010
First eo was better.

I want to see more of his classmate, she's cute.
Jul 17, 2017 8:54 AM

Apr 2010
So the guardian appears and he is pretty laid back which isn't that much of a surprise seeing his equipment.
And seems the mains classmate cares about him but the question is what will her role be.
Then there is the sister who seems to be a major brocon which could lead to comedy or trouble.
Jul 17, 2017 9:02 AM

Aug 2010
Great loli service :3
Sora still the best.
Love the imouto a lot too
Jul 17, 2017 9:05 AM

Apr 2011
Not surprise at the sudden fanservice nor I disliked it. Aoyama's RKB has fanservice too. Sora wearing a mizuki reminded me of Tomoka wearing the same thing. The girls are absolutely adorable. The imouto is a cute brocon. The ex-priest guy wants to bring them to avoid the girls from getting hurt. I don't like the idea of letting those angels down. Its possible the MC will refuse. I can already feel that there's a high possibility of drama. Thought I prefer my cute loli anime to be cute, funny, and lighthearted. Let see what will happen.
MagitoJul 17, 2017 10:09 AM
Jul 17, 2017 9:56 AM
Dec 2011
It's time to call the police.
Jul 17, 2017 10:00 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Not gonna lie, I was more or less fully erect by the 15-minute mark. Jun in a gym outfit + bloomers was just too irresistable. Hope she gets plenty of fanart/doujins in the near future

Shows like this make me glad I'm a lolicon
Jul 17, 2017 10:04 AM

Dec 2014
Nice episode.

The girls are so adorable and I loved it when MC called them by their names.
All that loli service is win. XD

Kurumi is good too. :3 :3

Masayoshi is a pretty cool guy, really like him and I understand where he's coming from regarding letting down the girls but I hope our MC will help the girls do their best in putting on the live show. I agree with @Magito , it does seem like there might be some drama but I'd prefer they keep the show cute and lighthearted.
Jul 17, 2017 10:07 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
HaXXspetten said:
Not gonna lie, I was more or less fully erect by the 15-minute mark. Jun in a gym outfit + bloomers was just too irresistable. Hope she gets plenty of fanart/doujins in the near future

holy shit.. rare footage of Haxxspetten NOT complaining about fanservice?

well obviously.. so was i.. i needed this show in my life... and im glad to be one as well.. cause this show is too kawaii and the blonde girl.. damn.. she sexy O__o

EcchiGodMamsterJul 17, 2017 10:12 AM
Jul 17, 2017 10:13 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
EcchiLordMamster said:
HaXXspetten said:

I only complain about fanservice when I find it out-of-place. This anime is clearly just about showcasing cute/sexy lolis. So I have no problems with this (not sure you can really call this fanservice when it's such a central theme of the show itself though; "fanservice" implies something is a needless extra add-on to something else)
Jul 17, 2017 10:22 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
HaXXspetten said:
EcchiLordMamster said:

I only complain about fanservice when I find it out-of-place. This anime is clearly just about showcasing cute/sexy lolis. So I have no problems with this (not sure you can really call this fanservice when it's such a central theme of the show itself though; "fanservice" implies something is a needless extra add-on to something else)

you complain all the time about shows that are just trying to showcase one or two things -___-

and all that should matter is whether or not its hot, not why its there
Jul 17, 2017 10:54 AM

Jan 2013
Lolis. Lolis everywhere.

They may call police on you for liking the stuff, yet they won't stop making it. Welcome to Japan.
Signature removed. It was too good for this cruel world.
Jul 17, 2017 11:05 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
beast_regards said:
Lolis. Lolis everywhere.

They may call police on you for liking the stuff, yet they won't stop making it. Welcome to Japan.

i'm pretty sure they only care about real little girls lol

meanwhile, still trying not to fap
Jul 17, 2017 11:06 AM

Jun 2013
Has more fanservice than i was expecting, but still a pretty fun show so far.
Jul 17, 2017 11:18 AM

Jan 2013
EcchiLordMamster said:

American, British, Canadian etc. laws actually care for both.
Japanese too, it's just extra ironical and/or hypocritical from them as they are actually making the stuff.
Jul 17, 2017 11:26 AM

Oct 2013
Loli everywhere, sister, tsundere, kuudere, dandere... oh, and the MC is an hikikomori yeah, originality is in every characters so far...
I find the loli fanservice awful, panties many times, bath, swimsuit, naked under cooking apron, all that in just two episodes mygosh! I like the cute moe animes, but that's not cute. Just cliché and dirty.
Guess I will just spit on this anime till the end.
TitadouJul 17, 2017 11:29 AM
Jul 17, 2017 11:33 AM

Jul 2015
Another enjoyable episode. Just rewatched Ro-kyu-bu last week and I can definitely say that I'm enjoying this as much as I did Ro-kyu-bu. Maybe even more
Jul 17, 2017 12:05 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
beast_regards said:
EcchiLordMamster said:

American, British, Canadian etc. laws actually care for both.
Japanese too, it's just extra ironical and/or hypocritical from them as they are actually making the stuff.

well thats retarded.. as long as its fictional, it shouldn't matter
Jul 17, 2017 12:19 PM

Jan 2013
EcchiLordMamster said:
well thats retarded.. as long as its fictional, it shouldn't matter

Law is generally concerned with theme rather than with harm done to actual person, as far as I understand it.
Depends on your country though.
Jul 17, 2017 1:22 PM
Aug 2016
Wow, what a ridiculously boring show. Any promise of actually addressing its themes of music production and performance have completely fallen away to instead reveal a poorly-animated and artistically-bankrupt snore fest about a poorly-characterized dude accidentally perving on a bunch of poorly-characterized little girls. There is literally no reason to watch this show unless you're a hardcore lolicon, and if you are, then your time would be better used by rewatching the Nisemonogatari bath scene or something.
Jul 17, 2017 2:28 PM

Jan 2008
Everyones going to prison.
Jul 17, 2017 2:44 PM

Dec 2014
I didn't know this was going to have so much fan service. I guess that's what I get for going into this blind. Lewding lolis isn't my thing so I'm out.
Jul 17, 2017 3:28 PM

Jun 2017
Didn't think we would get fan service so early, I am loving every second of it.
Jul 17, 2017 5:39 PM
Oct 2010
Sora remind me of Saya from Asterisk War so much.
Jul 17, 2017 5:58 PM

Dec 2016
Really like the opening and ending.

So much jail stuff in this month alone, this anime, all the new cards and accessories for the ViVid Strike! Weiss Schwarz.

I hope he stays with them and helps them pursue their dreams of holding that conert, I really want to see those 3 succeed.

Looking forward to the next episode.
Jul 17, 2017 6:11 PM

Jan 2016
Ha. 6 minute is enough for me to already enjoyed this episode
Jul 17, 2017 6:17 PM

Nov 2011
They got real close to crossing the line in this episode. They managed to keep it together though. I'm more interested in Kyou and the girls past more then I am with the present and them trying to have a concert.

Also curious if the artist for those pictures he made music for will come around as well.

Side note I love Sakura. I think she the first Blonde Pig Tailed character I actually like. I love how she holds her bag like a delinquent. I hope she becomes more involved in this anime.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Fall 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jul 17, 2017 7:35 PM
Feb 2013
I bet we gonna hear the siren sound every episode. LOL. And Kyo, don't you dare to made those three cries, you must help them made the concert success.
Jul 17, 2017 8:12 PM

Jul 2015
How freaking misleading, they were just talking about touching their instruments... And ummm... that got lewd... of course I expected something, just wasn't sure what. Also nice to know there's an actual grown up who exists in this universe to watch over the girls.

...And as I am now hearing police sirens outside of my house I think its time for me to go.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Jul 17, 2017 8:48 PM
Review Moderator
Jan 2017
The OP was nice, lets hope that the guy doesn't run away and hurt them.

Jul 17, 2017 9:38 PM
Jul 2018
Kind of fanservicey...? I guess? I have no qualms nor complaints about this though. It was pretty enjoyable nonetheless.
Jul 18, 2017 12:09 AM

Sep 2013
A thing that threw me off is that Masayoshi wants MC to let the girls down over this? Isn't that the guardians responsibility? The girls were so desperate that they asked a complete stranger for help, and he wants the stranger to let them down for him?
Jul 18, 2017 12:15 AM

Mar 2014
priests are lolicons. thats true in reality also.
Jul 18, 2017 12:26 AM

May 2017
ButtSlapper said:
priests are lolicons. thats true in reality also.

*shotacons

Well, mostly
Jul 18, 2017 12:37 AM

Sep 2016
man the beginning of this episode had me rolling on the floor laughing. sexual innuendo + misunderstandings + loli = top-tier comedy boys :DDDD (lol i'm being sarcastic)

i feel like the director must have specifically requested that their scouting agency find the most annoying sounding person in japan to voice the main vocalist loli. her breathy, absurdly high-pitched voice combined with her utter lack of personality (unless you count "being shy" as a significant personality trait) makes me want to headbutt a wall until i pass out.

also, i can just picture everyone at the animation studio fucking losing their minds and slapping their knees as they cackle with glee every time the short haired one says "hamu" at the beginning of her sentence, as if it's the quirkiest and most endearing thing ever conceived. i find it to be super annoying, but it's actually a blessing in disguise, because it serves as a really good way of training my reaction speed. as soon as i see her on screen, i have about .001 seconds to lower the volume before her stupid verbal tic makes me involuntarily punch my monitor.

luckily for this show, i like little girls and most of my problems with the show are removed if i just mute it and turn off the subtitles, so i will still be able to have a lot of fun with this show, if you get what i mean. ;)
Jul 18, 2017 3:07 AM

Jul 2015

But still. I'm afraid this show will turn NSFW fast.

Jul 18, 2017 3:12 AM

Oct 2008
after watching episode 2, i'll voluntarily go straight to jail myself...and no, I'm not a pedobear.
we finally got to we who is the adult care taker of these three so cute angels! and also he'a a rocker preist! cool!
LOL at the last scene was very funny again, this time its Jun who is kneeling and praying to be forgiven!
5/5.

I'm gonna wait for the full version of the ED!
matias067Jul 18, 2017 3:20 AM

Jul 18, 2017 4:30 AM
Oct 2016
This episode feels like an anime of Ro-Kyu-Bu, as they both make, dThis episode feels like an anime of Ro-Kyu-Bu, because they both make it, to make my diabets go up: v
Jul 18, 2017 5:59 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
MAN_Alif25 said:
This episode feels like an anime of Ro-Kyu-Bu, as they both make, dThis episode feels like an anime of Ro-Kyu-Bu, because they both make it, to make my diabets go up: v
It's written by the same author and adapted by the same anime studio so that's hardly a surprise
Jul 18, 2017 7:07 AM

Oct 2015
I really love the episode previews! "Daijoubu~"

Also, imoutos, my biggest weakness... <3 I'm really enjoying this show so far.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tenshi no 3P! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2017

61 by removed-user »»
Nov 29, 2023 6:19 PM

Poll: » Tenshi no 3P! Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2017

21 by removed-user »»
Nov 29, 2023 6:18 PM

Poll: » Tenshi no 3P! Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2017

43 by removed-user »»

Poll: » Tenshi no 3P! Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2017

30 by removed-user »»

Poll: » Tenshi no 3P! Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2017

33 by removed-user »»
Nov 29, 2023 6:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.