Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 14, 2017 5:55 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, this Muscle appl monster reminds me of Mamemon for some reason from the original series.

Crazy episode.
I mean, what kind of monster does push ups?!
Apr 15, 2017 12:46 PM

May 2013
seems like only rei that suspicious about yujin.

new side of Ai is terrifying and somehow it makes her more interesting than main charas.
Apr 15, 2017 1:22 PM

Feb 2013
I felt bad about poor Musclemon and all that training that was useless.
Yuujin's mother is suspicious.
Apr 15, 2017 5:29 PM

Sep 2015
Yuujin are Hajime! everything make sense now

....thats sure heavy question
more point for HaruYuujin

Appmon got faster sub lately
Into the Internet!
Apr 15, 2017 7:56 PM
Sep 2012
Wow just wow, Offmon is adorable what can I say, Musclemon is a pathic villain, but now that he is cured, we will see what kind of good guy he will make.

As I was watching Yujjin tell his story of how he got involved in this, I don't know about you guys, it all seemed fake to me, all just too convenient to me. Just didn't complete add up. I don't want Yujjin to be bad, but I am sorry I just can't shake a bad feeling about this.

We haven't seen much of Rei of late, I am hoping he is the skeptic, he is not just going to blindly trust Yujjin into the fold. He has no emotionally believe in him like Haru does. Rei he is our only hope to find out the truth.

And don't mess with Ai, I still think it sucks she doesn't get an Appmon, but she is still cool, that side of her, she is scary.

But I don't know what to make of Yujjin, and the only conclusion I come up with, is Yujjin is a robot. He is not a real human. Perhaps the real Yujjin died a long time ago, and his mother who is an inventor, build a robot replacement. Or the same thing happened to the real Yujjin is the same thing that happened with Hajime, and his mother is dealing with that differently that Rei.

Though Yujjin mom does look shady, still no reason to think she has anything to do with Levithan. Though we get the moms more involved, maybe this means Haru's mom will learn the truth, she better find out by the end of the series, or else I will be mad.
Apr 15, 2017 10:23 PM
Apr 2013
it's weird and rather boring. How come Musclemon is infected if Globemon had wiped out all L virus? It doesn't make sense and they only forced it as mon of the week, AGAIN. The other things are interesting though.
Apr 16, 2017 8:42 AM

Dec 2014
hmmm this is getting interesting...so does that mean Yuujin is being controlled or something
Apr 16, 2017 2:47 PM

Dec 2015
Hum, the episode does pursue the story, a bit... in a minimalist way. I would really be glad if they decided to not try so strongly to deviate from the previous shows (who after a series of monsters encounters were able to provide more meaty episodes) on this point. We need some episodes who bother less with such low-level threats only to gain minutes of airing yime.

3/5 The technology at the end is certainly the fantasm of a lot of parents in the world: scanning your child when he returns home to learn everything you want to know about his day. XD

@ibraheem234 Looks more like a brain scan to check her son's daily doings.
Apr 16, 2017 3:50 PM
Sep 2012
Rei366 said:
Hum, the episode does pursue the story, a bit... in a minimalist way. I would really be glad if they decided to not try so strongly to deviate from the previous shows (who after a series of monsters encounters were able to provide more meaty episodes) on this point. We need some episodes who bother less with such low-level threats only to gain minutes of airing yime.

3/5 The technology at the end is certainly the fantasm of a lot of parents in the world: scanning your child when he returns home to learn everything you want to know about his day. XD

@ibraheem234 Looks more like a brain scan to check her son's daily doings.

Well I hope when Haru finds out Yujin's mother is doing, and confronts her, this will lead him to decide to tell his mother everything. Come on Haru be a good son, don't like a lot protagonist that keep these secrets from their parents. Especially since this involves his grandfather.
Apr 16, 2017 4:07 PM

Oct 2011
was that a death flag for yuujin omg
Apr 22, 2017 6:51 PM
Apr 2017
megmica said:
seems like only rei that suspicious about yujin.

new side of Ai is terrifying and somehow it makes her more interesting than main charas.

Of course Rei should be suspicious of Yujin! in the end of episode, his eye glows red as if the sensor in the wall was tapping into his head. and did you notice his mother said "seems like you've been through a lot today"? she's probably an android using the sensor to read his mind. for all we know Yujin could be an android manipulated or serving Lethanian. If so, Re probably figured that out while hacking for data.
Jun 2, 2020 9:01 PM

May 2008
Did Musclemon use atashi? I totally didn't mishear that, did I?

Ahh, Yuujin is like a breath of fresh air. Totally and completely suspicious, but wonderful. Though the end makes him seem unknowingly evil; a unconscious spy for megane Mom who is totally and completely suspicious. Too bad he's probably gonna die.
Feb 1, 2022 1:31 AM

Feb 2020
Death flags, huh?

Yuujin's mother is suspicious. I wonder what's she's up to.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters Episode 36 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2017

10 by Pinguinaa »»
Sep 24, 2022 11:22 PM

Poll: » Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters Episode 52 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2017

33 by Serafos »»
Feb 4, 2022 5:31 AM

Poll: » Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters Episode 51 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2017

9 by Serafos »»
Feb 4, 2022 4:51 AM

Poll: » Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters Episode 50 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2017

13 by Serafos »»
Feb 4, 2022 3:41 AM

Poll: » Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters Episode 49 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2017

11 by Serafos »»
Feb 4, 2022 3:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.