Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 19, 2009 2:07 PM

Oct 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Another great episode. I liked a lot the development of Junpei with Mizuno and the twintail twins. Kotone must be really bold to call Junpei anata which is something close to husband. Absolutely liked the twins showing up longer than last episode and Kotone even called Junpei's mom, she was very happy. As a result the family made him a dish pink colored for love probably. How I liked /Kanako/Nagi's breast grabbing fight...it was funny. They included all these sports too:tennis,basketball, softball, pingpong, sumo wrestling, swimming, volleyball,synchronized swimming and even soccer...Mizuno was superior in all of them compared to Junpei. Feel bad for Kanako because her body ached after all of them....big breasts gived her problems. Excellent setup by the cat Junpei was to help to take the handkerchief and put the bra of Mizuno...it was funny. Great coaching by Junpei of that cat to get in top shape so he can be worthy to love that female cat. This is a great love cat of that cat/the female cat he wanted scene and is cute to me (esepcially the kiss): The other is my favorite twins scene in this episode and it got so bad (especially with Kotone) Junpei had to get them out of the house.
francismeunierNov 20, 2009 10:29 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Nov 20, 2009 12:22 AM

Jun 2008
Nice episode. I think there was some development between Mizuno and Junpei and the scene with the bra was just hilarious. The cat Michi also made some development from crybaby to macho. 1 episode - 1 cat - this is going to take a loong time...

Next episode is going to be obligatory swimsuit episode - Looking forward.
Nov 20, 2009 2:33 AM

Oct 2009
Proselyt said:
Nice episode. I think there was some development between Mizuno and Junpei and the scene with the bra was just hilarious. The cat Michi also made some development from crybaby to macho. 1 episode - 1 cat - this is going to take a loong time...

Yeah there was good development, not only did Junpei did lots of sports with Mizuno but also she wiped his sweat many times. She never did that before. The scene with the bra was hilarious yes but kind felt bad a little for hoe embarassed Mizuno got, so much she did not talk to Junpei for some time until the porved it was the cat. Really good thing Junpei has good friends.
Proselyt said:
Next episode is going to be obligatory swimsuit episode - Looking forward.
Next episode is going to be Kanako,twins, Mizuno, Nagi=> breasts everywhere with maybe another breast fight. Hope the comedy will be good at least.

Nov 20, 2009 5:10 AM

Oct 2009
Yay Nyan Koi 8 out finally! XD
Kinda random though if you ask me.
Lookin forward to nxt ep cos it both swimming and the Ep where Kanako looks afta Junpei
CANT WAIT! XXD
Anime, Food and Sleep Who needs anything more!
Nov 20, 2009 5:57 AM

Sep 2007
Definitely not follow the manga.
So i will wait for subbed version and don't try to compare anyways.
Nov 20, 2009 7:05 AM

Oct 2009
ShiroiRyu said:
Definitely not follow the manga.
So i will wait for subbed version and don't try to compare anyways.

Is the next episode not following the manga? I mean the part with Kanako.

Nov 20, 2009 10:53 AM

Sep 2007
Hum... This episode not look like to follow the manga.
But the episode 9 look like the chapter 14...
So i can ... hope. :)
Nov 21, 2009 9:45 PM

Sep 2008
Has anyone seen ShanaFlame?

Heck yes, hoes before bros.
Kotone is so cute. <3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 21, 2009 9:50 PM

Dec 2008
this show deserves a way higher score
Nov 21, 2009 10:16 PM

Nov 2008
Syllen said:

Agreed, one of my favorite comedies this season.

"- By Micchi " killed me.

Nov 21, 2009 10:18 PM

Sep 2007
We definitely need more mailwoman in this.
Nov 22, 2009 12:12 AM
Feb 2009
lol the first scene already a pure win XD

mizuno n the twins r so adorable in this ep. seems that next ep we will have kanako development

n yeah,
Syllen said:
oblivious is a bliss
Nov 22, 2009 12:24 AM

Nov 2008
This wasn't as funny as episode 4 but it was damn good. A bit of everyone and some nice twins antics thrown into it. This episode did not disappoint. Next time I am anticipating some Kana development and hope it's not an intense ten second scene before someone intrudes.
Nov 22, 2009 12:25 AM

Jul 2009
"bang" (ggsubs) haha, oh that mailwoman!
Nov 22, 2009 12:55 AM

Oct 2009
Maximatum99 said:
This wasn't as funny as episode 4 but it was damn good. A bit of everyone and some nice twins antics thrown into it. This episode did not disappoint. Next time I am anticipating some Kana development and hope it's not an intense ten second scene before someone intrudes.

Don't forget that terminator thing of the cat when it enters the locker room to seek the bra....that was so funny too. Car looked like a robot.

Nov 22, 2009 1:01 AM

Aug 2008
One of the best episodes, absolutely hilarious.

"Junpei, the pimp" "- by Micchi" "not guilty"
Nov 22, 2009 1:40 AM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
Kvakond said:
One of the best episodes, absolutely hilarious.

"Junpei, the pimp" "- by Micchi" "not guilty"
Really? I found other episodes much funnier.
p r o f i l e 👀
Nov 22, 2009 2:35 AM

Nov 2008
francismeunier said:
Maximatum99 said:

Don't forget that terminator thing of the cat when it enters the locker room to seek the bra....that was so funny too. Car looked like a robot.

Nah. It got old real fast for me. Maybe because I watched Seto No Hanayome about 3 times.
Nov 22, 2009 3:59 AM

Jan 2009
Wth was that?xD I lol'd

Twins~ : D
Akari is great, and Kotone's stalker-properties are awesome : D

Eh.. Mizuno's stupidly good in all sports? O.o

Oh so that's what happened? xD

And the random appearances of the postwoman were fun : >

Anyways less Kana and more Twins kthnx.
Next we get the mandatory pool/beach episode that can be found in every anime xD
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Nov 22, 2009 4:18 AM

Jan 2008
semtex said:
"bang" (ggsubs) haha, oh that mailwoman!

GG got it right. She said "Give them both "One Shot"! (Ippatsu) Which, I belive really does tl correctly to "Bang them both!" I really busted out a laugh for that. Lots of laughs throughout. Got to agree with most of the posts abouve, this is this seasons comedy hit.

Perverts review-
The skirts got a bit longer but there was still miles of well drawn thigh in this epi!
Nov 22, 2009 5:01 AM

Jul 2009
Oh my god Kaede is master of all sports....I totally speechless XD
Love the twins scene with Junpei mother & his sister
Chizuru:"Go bang them both!" XD
I lol'ed with Kana,Nagi,Haruhiko &Kouta reaction when realized that the real culprit is a cat...well at least no more misunderstanding.
More development with Kaede & Junpei relationship & the last scene with Micchi & that orange female cat is sweet ^_^

PS: I cracked myself hard when I saw Michi MGS style espionage when sneaking to the locker room (Snake Micchi FTW!!)
Kagura89Nov 22, 2009 5:33 AM
Nov 22, 2009 5:11 AM

Oct 2007
This episode was so random that I didn't like it. There were no real highlights of the episode and GG need to tone down on the Americanized slang ("You put a hoe before a bro").

Gotta love the Engrish though: "Garuzu in sa wata~"
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 22, 2009 5:13 AM

Apr 2009
Syllen said:

+1 i agree.
This show one of the gret ones of this season.

I liked the developement between Junpei with Mizuno, though i dont support this coupling XD

Nov 22, 2009 5:23 AM

Jan 2009
Pyrrhus said:
I liked the developement between Junpei with Mizuno, though i dont support this coupling XD

Same.
Should be more Junpei x Twins : D
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Nov 22, 2009 5:44 AM

Jul 2009
Lol..it's so random that it's so fun to watch..i like it

Ahaaa..be happy Kanako's fans next episode is your favorite chapter XD
Nov 22, 2009 6:03 AM

Sep 2008
Very very cute episode to watch.I liked it a lot.Waiting for the next one :)
Nov 22, 2009 9:20 AM

Jul 2008
Those twins are just awesome... I never can decide which one to like more. xD
Nov 22, 2009 9:37 AM

May 2009
The bra scene was funny, but did they really have to show it twice? Anyway, this episode was random and hilarious as always. Nagi suddenly appearing before Kaede and Junpei was great.
Nov 22, 2009 9:38 AM

Nov 2007
hahaha this was pretty damn funny

the best part is definitely powered up Micchi and his new super MANLY voice

i cracked up at that!! xD

I wrote more on this on my blog
http://gamesmind.wordpress.com/2009/11/22/nyan-koi-08-house-infiltration-101/
Nov 22, 2009 10:04 AM

Jan 2008
Lmao, best episode yet.

Lol @ "Junpei, your such a pimp"
Nov 22, 2009 10:45 AM

Feb 2009
Great episode, made me laugh a lot, probably one of the best yet. Also, is it me or did they turn up the under-the-belt jokes a bit? Go Junpei, "bang" them both! xD
Nov 22, 2009 10:49 AM

Aug 2008
Man, Junpei's so lucky that his friend saw the cat. Otherwise he'd be screwed. And oh yes, "Bang them both!"
Nov 22, 2009 11:31 AM

Sep 2009
Kawaii!!! this episode was pretty awesome!!! :D
Nov 22, 2009 11:39 AM

Sep 2009
The twins are so fun to watch. Really liked the drastic change in that cat....just hilarious.

Looking forward to next episode....even though it's a standard swimsuit episode, I'm sure they will make it funny.
Nov 22, 2009 11:58 AM

Jan 2009
Funny Episode... Though the female cat is kind of shallow... actually really shallow... I love how Mizuno asking about "guys and underwear" and Kanoko and Nagi automatically associating it w/ Junpei lol

Finally the long awaited Kanoko and Junpei episode from the manga!? Yay! though I can see how they are going to pull it off,
Though I kind of don't like the fact that they put it near the end of the season and during the swimming fan service episode. KanokoXJunpei!~? It's impossible T_T
Nov 22, 2009 12:55 PM

Jan 2009
JohnyBeGood said:
KanokoXJunpei!~? It's impossible T_T

Indeed it is.
I wonder though.. Akari or Kotone? Which one would be the best?
Yeah yeah.. I know, it'll most likely be a JunpeiXMizuno ending, but still : D
Nov 22, 2009 2:04 PM

Jul 2008
"bang", roflmao. that postal woman is really funny, and the twins in his house! they might really become family if hes not careful
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Nov 22, 2009 2:06 PM

Jan 2009
kage-bunshin said:
and the twins in his house! they might really become family if hes not careful

Sure hope so : D
(harr harr harr I'm posting again, what'cha gonna do about it? : D)
Nov 22, 2009 2:45 PM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
JohnyBeGood said:
KanokoXJunpei!~? It's impossible T_T

Indeed it is.
I wonder though.. Akari or Kotone? Which one would be the best?
Yeah yeah.. I know, it'll most likely be a JunpeiXMizuno ending, but still : D

Like everyone says "Have sex and take both of their viginities" then make kids with both of them and don't get married...don't think in Japan you can marry two girls can you? If yes...then marry then both!

Nov 22, 2009 2:53 PM

Feb 2009
Awesome episode!
Btw...
rofl

francismeunier said:
"Have sex and take both of their viginities" then make kids with both of them and don't get married...

+1 lol

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".
~Plato~
Nov 22, 2009 3:14 PM

Jun 2007
Well the episode sure had some really good parts, but overall I don't like the path this anime is heading down much. And that after it started quite promising. :v
Nov 22, 2009 8:57 PM

Sep 2008
Mizuno ending, kinda like the idea, she's been completely accepting of Junpei's excuses, though.. that might be because she has a clue about the cure. And that's kinda a bad thing.

Swimsuit episode next.. but we already did the expected fanservice episode o.o

And Mizuno is still an idiot.. having to ask if guys like girls' underwear. -_-

"You're such an idiot."
~Celty (Durarara)

"How many seconds until the boy confesses his love to the girl?"
~Durarara

Should it be sad now that twice in a season I've been glad that subs scrolls by to quickly for me to process?

Nov 22, 2009 9:36 PM

Nov 2008
Micchi sure changed a lot xD
And that was a poet? lol
Tosi yst&auml;vyys ei j&auml;&auml;dy pakkasella! Thank you for your visit. Welcome again!
Nov 22, 2009 11:44 PM
Feb 2009
all the misunderstandings l0ol
Nov 22, 2009 11:58 PM

Aug 2009
For the next episode they got the swimming pool and junpei getting sick in one episode. They should put them in order. Those two chapters are apart from each other a lot.
Nov 23, 2009 12:18 AM

May 2008
Another great episode. I liked a lot the development of Junpei with Mizuno and the twintail twins. Kotone must be really bold to call Junpei anata which is something close to husband. Absolutely liked the twins showing up longer than last episode and Kotone even called Junpei's mom, she was very happy. As a result the family made him a dish pink colored for love probably. How I liked /Kanako/Nagi's breast grabbing fight...it was funny. They included all these sports too:tennis,basketball, softball, pingpong, sumo wrestling, swimming, volleyball,synchronized swimming and even soccer...Mizuno was superior in all of them compared to Junpei. Feel bad for Kanako because her body ached after all of them....big breasts gived her problems. Excellent setup by the cat Junpei was to help to take the handkerchief and put the bra of Mizuno...it was funny. Great coaching by Junpei of that cat to get in top shape so he can be worthy to love that female cat.
Nov 23, 2009 1:54 AM

Apr 2008
LMAO !! the misunderstanding got cleared up like that xD

Nov 23, 2009 4:04 AM

Aug 2009
That is one sneaky cat.

I want more mailwoman. :D
Nov 23, 2009 6:18 PM

Aug 2008
I got a good chuckle out of Micchi's voice change. Also...

"You put a hoe before a bro!"

I laughed hard for several minutes, then when I calmed down enough to keep watching, I still snickered randomly for the next ten minutes.
Nov 23, 2009 6:27 PM

May 2008
LOL for the first time Junpei's misunderstanding was cleared, but not even a sorry? =( this episode crack me up

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nyan Koi! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

ShanaFlame - Oct 9, 2009

154 by frootflying »»
Aug 27, 12:56 PM

Poll: » Nyan Koi! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ShanaFlame - Oct 1, 2009

203 by frootflying »»
Aug 27, 12:53 PM

Poll: » Nyan Koi! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

removed-user - Dec 17, 2009

219 by bakakisima »»
Jul 14, 11:56 AM

Poll: » Nyan Koi! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Proselyt - Dec 10, 2009

117 by bakakisima »»
Jul 14, 11:38 AM

Poll: » Nyan Koi! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Proselyt - Nov 26, 2009

110 by bakakisima »»
Jul 14, 10:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.