Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 16, 2014 12:25 PM

Dec 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
What the hell did I just watch?! 4/10
Sep 6, 2014 6:16 AM

Nov 2013
Animation was bad and the story...meh. I usually like dementia anime, but this one was just meh.
You all need to watch Nami.

Nov 4, 2019 11:30 AM
May 2019
This was quite, ehh. I found it to be quite boring to watch, and I probably will forget this entire thing's existence in a month too. That's how forgettable this seemed to me.
Mar 4, 2022 1:09 PM

Jul 2011
I'm not sure what to say.
The plot is both prety simple and yet has overly confusing and vague parts. We don't know much about Fhalei, some scenes just seems to want to show off weird visual without real payoff like the long middle scene in space.
All in all, pretty meh.
Nov 22, 2022 4:03 PM

Jan 2020
This had quite some potential to develop better the characters, like, explaining something about Fhalei, but instead there was quite... but quite some time wasted in scenes where nothing happened, with random nonsensical stuff happening. I like Dementia and Psychological stuff but this is badly done.

MOKUSHI KUSHIMO SHIMOKU KUMOSHI MOSHIKU SHIKUMO.

More topics from this board

» what yall fink about "Ryokunohara Meikyuu"

Love_mee - Nov 21, 2022

10 by chriskris91 »»
10 hours ago

» This isn't exactly faithful to the manga

HienFan - Jan 5, 2018

0 by HienFan »»
Jan 5, 2018 8:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.