Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 10, 2013 10:08 PM

Oct 2012
Poor Frey.

She's so cute tho.
Dec 10, 2013 11:56 PM

Jan 2013
Great episode. This one had a better pace.
Dec 11, 2013 1:02 AM

Jun 2013
Can someone explain whats up with Char having two different appearances? If she only appears as the glasses-wearing brown-hair when she's meeting with the villians, is that her 'true' form, or is the long-haired blonde Char 'real'?
"Surprise is an insubstantial blade, a sword worthless in war. It breaks when troops rally, it snaps when commanders hold the line, but fear never fades. So let the enemy know we come, let their fears defeat them as everything falls dark, as the worlds sun sets, as the city is wreathed in its final night. Let ten thousand howls promise ten thousand claws."
-excerpt from The Tenebrous Path
Dec 11, 2013 1:24 AM

Feb 2009
KrazyFang said:
Can someone explain whats up with Char having two different appearances? If she only appears as the glasses-wearing brown-hair when she's meeting with the villians, is that her 'true' form, or is the long-haired blonde Char 'real'?
It's a disguise(as if it wasn't obvious enough) so she can't be found. She was walking around and was outside the infirmary last episode looking at Raishin.
Little tidbit that is left out here: the disguise she's using is the look of her (dead) former roommate, Ravena. It's also a sort of teasing by Cedric to make Charl guilty as she did something to Ravena to make her leave and possibly led to her death. What it is, I don't know as it wasn't mentioned in the LN. Charl actually felt a bit nauseous when she changed into Ravena.
belatkuroDec 11, 2013 1:29 AM
Dec 11, 2013 5:57 AM

Aug 2012
I don't like this episode. There's too much information that is left in the dark.

I have a feeling this show set itself up so that it can't have anything higher than a mediocre ending.
This topic has not been locked and is still available for discussion.
Dec 11, 2013 8:06 AM

Oct 2013
Good episode, the anime took over the manga now so i guess the last 3 episodes will be more interesting to watch.
Dec 11, 2013 9:29 AM
Jul 2013
That entangled the whole episode.
Dec 11, 2013 9:40 AM

Oct 2009
Who's this father? Raishin is "The One"? XD
I like Henri more than Charl :3! Now bring on Raishin's fiance to expand this harem!
Dec 11, 2013 7:19 PM

Jul 2010
I wonder who is Raishin's fiance.
Btw, mediocre episode. But I can't wait to see that blue-haired guy dead.
Dec 11, 2013 11:51 PM

Oct 2010
The mediocrity of this anime is tragic. Not that I expected anything big anyways. It's like playing an extremely average quality kinetic visual novel, where nobody bothers to learn from their mistakes and makes the same, predictable choices one after another.

The thing I particularly do not get is how someone can have such an admirable goal like revenge, but completely says "fuck you" to any logical pursuit of this goal. Instead of doing things to further his motive, he screws around all the time and sticks his nose in other peoples' business. 10 episodes later, and I have yet to see any difference in how he was pathetically owned by Magnus's puppets in the first episode. Even fanservice can't cover this gaping lack of plot expansion.
Dec 12, 2013 7:39 AM

Apr 2010
Dec 14, 2013 6:53 AM

Nov 2012
oh my god freyy!! damn cute!
still my favorite and that moment when raishin said he has fiancee hoho..
that feeling for frey :/
Dec 14, 2013 6:28 PM

Feb 2013
Firefly... was awesome.
Dec 15, 2013 4:19 PM

May 2011
Ahhh poor Frey D: Hope Raishin will clear up his situation with her later!

On another note, I find it interesting that Raishin mentions his older brother but doesn't say what happened to him. Maybe Shoko is right that Magnus is his older brother.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 21, 2013 6:57 AM

May 2010
Poor Yaya, but that explained well on why Raishin acts like that around her. Haha, Henri is kinda cute
Dec 21, 2013 3:00 PM

Jan 2011
Dis plot is wow.
The butler has wallhack, I'm reporting him.
Little boy is a gay fag, he can go die under a tree.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Dec 28, 2013 7:17 PM

Sep 2008
Much better than the previous episodes.

Frey's reactions outside the door were pretty funny.
Dec 30, 2013 3:56 PM

Jul 2010
3/5
Dec 31, 2013 7:23 PM

Apr 2009
Raishin has a fiancee? So that's the reason he's been fighting tooth and nail against Yaya's advances and ignoring the growing romantic feelings of the other girls around him... except he doesn't love nor plan to marry that fiancee. Saving "face"/ family honor doesn't work as a reason now that his clan is already destroyed though. Those last two parts really kill the "but I have a fiancee" reason. There's still his burning desire for revenge, however.
Jan 9, 2014 8:11 AM

Oct 2012
Raishin as nine lives did i hear that well ? Raishin you should stop scaring Henri, honestly xD. Frey is as cool as ever ( such a nice character ^^ ). So Raishin meet up with the headmaster and Magnus while being trapped underground and they got attack by some weird guy, their finally save. Frey's face is priceless when she hear that Raishin has a fiancé ( lol) and so they kidnapped Henri. Upcoming fight.
Jan 14, 2014 1:23 PM

Sep 2012
Great episode.
Mar 23, 2014 7:02 AM
May 2012
Wait, I think Hotaru is Nadeshiko. I have been speculating that too and this episode kinda confirms it.
Henri is cute :3 "He is going to pound me hard!" ahahaha. I think that it's not the real translation though, but it is still funny ahahaha.
Bocchama is annoying as fuck!!!!
"First you let Felix have his way with you" Please, tell me that this is not true, it feels like a fucking NTR, man T^T
So Raishin has a fiancee :O Frey's reactions were cute.
Kick that badass butler's bad ass!!!!

VanishingKira said:
So Charl and Henri swapped bodies.Henri is that one kid's hostage,which explains why Charl tried to kill the Headmaster to protect Henri.

Raishin has a fiancee.Lol @ Frey at the door.

Raishin abducting Henri.Hmm what is going to do to her XD.

Raishin vs Butler next.

Ohh and confirmation that Magnus is Raishin's brother.

Yeah, it was pretty obvious that Magnus is Raishin's brother, but did they confirm it already??? When the fuck did that happen??? I guess I missed it cause I was multitasking through tabs while watching this episode.
Apr 27, 2014 6:25 PM

May 2012
This is getting quite interesting I must say, with only two episodes remaining I really wonder what's up next!
Nov 23, 2014 3:57 AM

Aug 2013
Hmmm the flashback was too short. Didn't tell how he survived from dying back then.
Why did they turn a happy go luck headmaster to such a strict dude ? The atmosphere underground was weird.
And Raishin losing his cool was lame.. suddenly spilling his revenge was awkward too. -.-
I suppose they really rushed this arc. But the anime does justice to the fights.
Looking forward to the battle.
Feb 20, 2015 12:29 AM

Feb 2013
Raishin has a fiancée ehh? I wonder who that is. Charlotte is being used! Those assholes!
Nov 26, 2015 1:21 PM

Oct 2010
Man, I feel for Charl but she is so naive. Why does she think that little asshole will keep his word when he is treating her on every turn. If she was desperate for help then Raishin would be the only one to help her. And that aside, her title doesn't mean jack shit. She was about to be owned by those three dolls when that butler saved her. She is useless in a fight. Sigmund packs a punch but with no use of tactics and her own physique she is pretty weak. I really hope I'm proved otherwise...

Evening party is pretty meaningless to this story? I thought we would have some sort of tournament but it's just the main characters that are important. Only first two episodes showed that other students have dolls and special powers. Now it feels like they are regular students and only Raishin and the gang are good to go.

Fray... you should have stayed till' the end. ˇˇ
Jun 6, 2016 7:28 PM

May 2016
That new antagonist together with his servant looks promising so far. As expected both sisters that includes henry, are tsundere. Two tsunderes in one show, that will be stressful. I wonder what those participants who didn't show up are scheming.
May 5, 2017 3:29 AM

Aug 2013
Charlotte's disguise makes no sense to me. Shouldn't you keep that thing on when you're in public? She activated it when she was inside a room with Cedric.
Apr 14, 2018 5:40 PM

Apr 2013
So Charl is doing what they say since they threaten her sister? Despite her sister not being in immediate danger? How about protecting your sister from them instead of trying to kill someone then? How stupid are you? xD
Jun 21, 2019 4:15 PM
Mar 2018
Why are they walking around? They were right under the cave-in so that's the fastest way to get out. Also that Banned Doll making seems like a pretty nasty job, with questionable success, because I doubt that the "donors" brain or even heart wll forget the drama potential. And I always thought that Yaya looked a bit more like Nadeshiko, also yay or yet another fight, that will result in injury and the hero being fully recovered in the next two scenes...
Jan 13, 2022 2:32 PM

Jul 2016
RafaelDeJongh said:
This is getting quite interesting I must say, with only two episodes remaining I really wonder what's up next!

The Butler throws in a nice twist. How does he move that way? Perhaps a Ban Doll body and puppet brain?
Feb 25, 2022 12:31 PM

Nov 2010
Yaya fanservice is always welcome! I wonder who's Raishin's fiance. Too bad there's no S2 so we'll never see her.

Interesting turn of events. I wonder why that butler is power for a human.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Season 2? ( 1 2 )

RApollos - Dec 11, 2013

64 by Gazz »»
Oct 20, 10:54 PM

Poll: » Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 25, 2013

96 by PedroKarim64 »»
May 22, 2023 2:07 PM

Poll: » Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Nov 4, 2013

107 by PedroKarim64 »»
May 21, 2023 3:28 PM

Poll: » Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2013

190 by Nukelotide »»
May 15, 2023 9:08 PM

Poll: » Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Oct 7, 2013

214 by obijho »»
Apr 20, 2023 12:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.