Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 20, 12:58 PM
Feb 2021
Reply to OtakuKun1
TheRealRouges said:
OtakuKun1 said:

Both anime and manga are awesome? Should I do both of them? Thanks in advance.

For Kingdom I’d say manga, Full Metal Alchemist the anime Brotherhood is peak, same for Pluto, but I would say if you have time

Ok, I will take a look over them. Thank you again for your recommendations. Are those mangas finished?
@OtakuKun1 most of them yes
Aug 21, 5:32 AM
Aug 2022
Reply to TheRealRouges
@OtakuKun1 Vagabond, Berserk, Vinland Saga, Kingdom (the best manga being published rn), Slam Dunk, Real, Uzumaki, Cowboy Bepop, Evangelion, Full Metal Alchemist, Alita (Gunnm), Planetes, Koe no Katachi, Pluto, Billy Bat, excetera and excetera
@TheRealRouges dude you sound like 15 y/o edgy seinen meat rider, stop it, the cringe is unberable
Aug 21, 5:44 AM
Feb 2021
Reply to Sagenaker11
@TheRealRouges dude you sound like 15 y/o edgy seinen meat rider, stop it, the cringe is unberable
@Sagenaker11 love that liking actually good stuff will give you hate from bot accounts
Aug 21, 6:20 AM
Aug 2022
Reply to TheRealRouges
@Sagenaker11 love that liking actually good stuff will give you hate from bot accounts
@TheRealRouges by good stuff you mean NTRserk? BOREland saga? bot metal alchemist "i'm 14 and this is deep" midhood?
Aug 21, 7:53 AM
Feb 2021
Sagenaker11 said:
@TheRealRouges by good stuff you mean NTRserk? BOREland saga? bot metal alchemist "i'm 14 and this is deep" midhood?

Laughable, rage bait used to be believable, bot with no life
Aug 21, 8:15 AM
Aug 2022
Reply to TheRealRouges
Sagenaker11 said:

Laughable, rage bait used to be believable, bot with no life
@TheRealRouges hey i'm not the one reading a series where there's rape and nudity every 20 pages
Aug 21, 8:22 AM

Oct 2015
OtakuKun1 said:
TheRealRouges said:

No one’s saying it’s not great, but the glazing is excessive, gotta watch more, you’ll find more and more gems, many much better than AOT in every regard

Can you give me some examples? I am eager to discover better creations that Isayama’s ones.

If you don’t mind visual novels, you can check out the Muv-Luv Trilogy, the third part of the trilogy, Muv-Luv Alternative is the main source of inspiration for the creation of Attack On Titan.

Isayama has been promoting Muv-Luv for very long time, he even appears in age events regularly. XD

I feel that Muv-Luv has a deeper story than Attack On Titan but suffers from a very slow start~
Aug 21, 9:33 AM
Aug 2022
Reply to NewestPersonHere
OtakuKun1 said:
TheRealRouges said:

No one’s saying it’s not great, but the glazing is excessive, gotta watch more, you’ll find more and more gems, many much better than AOT in every regard

Can you give me some examples? I am eager to discover better creations that Isayama’s ones.

If you don’t mind visual novels, you can check out the Muv-Luv Trilogy, the third part of the trilogy, Muv-Luv Alternative is the main source of inspiration for the creation of Attack On Titan.

Isayama has been promoting Muv-Luv for very long time, he even appears in age events regularly. XD

I feel that Muv-Luv has a deeper story than Attack On Titan but suffers from a very slow start~
@NewestPersonHere pussyama loves muv-luv but backed out of multiple endings like muv luv, classic cucksayama display
Aug 21, 9:40 AM
Feb 2021
Reply to Sagenaker11
@TheRealRouges hey i'm not the one reading a series where there's rape and nudity every 20 pages
@Sagenaker11 if you cannot take what is shown go back to elementary school I guess
Aug 21, 9:55 AM
Oct 2022
NewestPersonHere said:
OtakuKun1 said:

Interesting that I’ve only found out this by now thanks to you. Thank you for the suggestion! I will watch Muv-Luv Alternative.
Aug 21, 10:05 AM
Aug 2022
Reply to TheRealRouges
@Sagenaker11 if you cannot take what is shown go back to elementary school I guess
@TheRealRouges hey i'm not the one who thinks having 18+ scenes means good writing, having excesive adult scenes really indicates the author has ran out of ideas to attract viewers, you just literally proved my point lol
Aug 21, 10:07 AM
Feb 2021
Sagenaker11 said:
@TheRealRouges hey i'm not the one who thinks having 18+ scenes means good writing, having excesive adult scenes really indicates the author has ran out of ideas to attract viewers, you just literally proved my point lol

You didn’t even make a point, you just have negative IQ, but I’ll block you now, don’t pollution in my message feed
Aug 21, 5:16 PM

Oct 2015
OtakuKun1 said:
NewestPersonHere said:

Interesting that I’ve only found out this by now thanks to you. Thank you for the suggestion! I will watch Muv-Luv Alternative.

Don’t jump out into Muv-Luv Alternative straight away.

Alternative is the third part of the trilogy and the anime is a bad adaptation.

The order should be to play the visual novels.
Extra -> Unlimited -> Alternative

Extra is a typical dating simulator. Find some play through on YouTube and watch it on 3x speed, it is those types of copied-and-pasted high school harem title. It introduce the characters. Nothing more than that.

Unlimited is the world building and sets up for Alternative. It focuses more on military comedy and character development, still pretty light-hearted. You can also find play through on YouTube, my advice is to watch at 2x speed until the Christmas celebration, that is the part that is important and needs to slow down.

Alternative is the main story which utilises the build up from the 2 prequels. And the main source of inspiration of Attack On Titan.

In Alternative, it also starts off slow (you can go 2x speed at the earlier parts if you want to) but the story eclipse Attack On Titan at the TSF OS testing arc.

In Alternative, you can see a lot of ideas in Attack On Titan is inspired. Such as Eren’s ‘kill all Titans’ quote inspired by Sumika’s ‘kill all BETA’ or the design of Cart Titan inspired by laser-class BETA class.
Armin disguising as Historia is inspired by Meiya disguising as Yuuhi. XD
I cannot stop laughing at that Armin disguise part in Attack On Titan. XD
NewestPersonHereAug 21, 5:24 PM
Aug 22, 3:08 AM
Mar 2021
Sagenaker11 said:

Average incest enjoyer
Aug 22, 3:49 AM
Aug 2022
Reply to Uruichi
Sagenaker11 said:

Average incest enjoyer
@Uruichi aww did i hurt your NTRserk feelings
Aug 22, 5:48 AM
Mar 2021
Sagenaker11 said:

Yes you did I shouldn’t have replied to a nonsensical loser who rage-baits to attract attention but it’s fine guess you meet new kind of people everyday.
Aug 22, 5:58 AM
Aug 2022
Reply to Uruichi
Sagenaker11 said:

Yes you did I shouldn’t have replied to a nonsensical loser who rage-baits to attract attention but it’s fine guess you meet new kind of people everyday.
@Uruichi takes one to know one
Aug 22, 7:41 AM

Jun 2010
I have not even watch or read this series but it's in my "plan-to" list.
Aug 22, 8:47 AM

Sep 2019
Reply to OtakuKun1
NewestPersonHere said:
OtakuKun1 said:

@OtakuKun1 looks like you are having fun with recommendations. Good for you
"I think I wanted to attack something. Like betraying people or hurting people. And, well, it's not exactly nice, but hurting the readers too... In all honestly, I feel that's what I really wanted to do. For me, as a reader, when I think, "this manga will remain in my heart," it means, for example, it phenomenally hurt me: It's those kinds of experiences I'm after." - Pajime Hisayama (My favourite hurting author).
Aug 22, 8:49 AM

Sep 2019
Reply to Sagenaker11
@Uruichi takes one to know one
@Sagenaker11 so you are the one polluting this thread. Nice to meet you. It's been a long time since I have met such an interesting specimen.
"I think I wanted to attack something. Like betraying people or hurting people. And, well, it's not exactly nice, but hurting the readers too... In all honestly, I feel that's what I really wanted to do. For me, as a reader, when I think, "this manga will remain in my heart," it means, for example, it phenomenally hurt me: It's those kinds of experiences I'm after." - Pajime Hisayama (My favourite hurting author).
Aug 22, 9:25 AM
Aug 2022
Reply to Peeti
@Sagenaker11 so you are the one polluting this thread. Nice to meet you. It's been a long time since I have met such an interesting specimen.
@Peeti my dear peeti,thank you for being a mass troller for our sakes, i wont let this transgression go to waste. you shall pave the path and i shall follow your footstep for 10 yrs atleast.

what a man you are, i kneel.
Aug 22, 9:48 AM

Sep 2019
Reply to Sagenaker11
@Peeti my dear peeti,thank you for being a mass troller for our sakes, i wont let this transgression go to waste. you shall pave the path and i shall follow your footstep for 10 yrs atleast.

what a man you are, i kneel.
@Sagenaker11 I like it my servant. kneel before me my servant and you shall pass. You need the shelter of me to live on MAL.
Aug 24, 9:01 AM
Jan 2024
Peeti said:
Attack on Titan has reached four million entries. I wish that many other shows also become as big as it.

it won't be as special tho if other series got on the same level as aot.
Aug 24, 9:58 AM

Sep 2019
Reply to Amani_Hannah
Peeti said:
Attack on Titan has reached four million entries. I wish that many other shows also become as big as it.

it won't be as special tho if other series got on the same level as aot.
@Amani_Hannah till then, Aot will reach five million or more
Aug 24, 10:40 AM
Jan 2024
Peeti said:

but at what point will the story die down? and would the next popular series be worthy of that fame?
Aug 24, 10:10 PM

Sep 2019
Reply to Amani_Hannah
Peeti said:

but at what point will the story die down? and would the next popular series be worthy of that fame?
@Amani_Hannah story will remain in the hearts of people.
Who knows, which will be the next story to get that fame but the anime world needs it for sure my friend
Aug 30, 1:45 AM
Mar 2021
nishant0 said:
Hell yeah, we keep moving forward with this one. I just don’t want AOT to finish, I want it to keep releasing more entries for at least 10 years.

Hello Nishant, how are you
Aug 30, 10:38 AM

Sep 2019
Reply to Kradaxe
nishant0 said:
Hell yeah, we keep moving forward with this one. I just don’t want AOT to finish, I want it to keep releasing more entries for at least 10 years.

Hello Nishant, how are you
@Kradaxe @nishant0 is well alive. You gotta meet up with him soon
Oct 9, 4:48 AM
Mar 2021
Reply to Peeti
@Kradaxe @nishant0 is well alive. You gotta meet up with him soon
@Peeti good to know he's well ! will be meeting him soon
Oct 9, 9:58 PM

Sep 2019
Reply to Kradaxe
@Peeti good to know he's well ! will be meeting him soon
@Kradaxe that's the spirit my friend
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» How KSI's new song ties in with themes portrait by AoT

Ghost_Davo - 7 hours ago

16 by phantom346 »»
47 minutes ago

» Foreshadowing and Hidden details

ANIk_003 - Oct 8

34 by Kaynear »»
Oct 12, 12:54 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2013

1669 by senseeki »»
Oct 10, 5:38 AM

» Anime on the same level or close ( 1 2 3 )

Salvaged - Oct 1

105 by NewestPersonHere »»
Oct 9, 9:11 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MermaidGalaxies - Jun 1, 2013

1112 by ItsAmsyar »»
Oct 9, 10:11 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.