Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 20, 1:17 PM
Apr 2023
its not good, a lot changes from the novel
Mar 20, 1:18 PM
Sep 2015
I don't read manga or light novel. To me, it felt like watching an OVA. Season is about to end and nothing terrible happened so far, which the exception of a damn well deserved expulsion.

I think this show deserves 26 or more episodes. 12 is damn too short.
Mar 20, 1:42 PM

Jul 2014
Suzune and her brother's farewell man , thats what we waiting for since S1, she finally had a deep talk with her brother and got out what she wanted to say the whole time. Y1 has ended and what a journey class D has went through, cant wait to see how Y2 will be, it seems to be the real deal there. This honestly felt like a final episode of the season lol
Mar 20, 1:55 PM
Jan 2021
Reply to RaiYou
The "unexpected" class demotion seems to have brought them back to what they were before, huh? Well, it is what it is and the graduation day finally comes.

Suzune cutting her hair short was the highlight of this episode and I'm glad both siblings come to good terms now. It's been a wild ride since Year 1 and I'd like to see how everything concludes in the final episode!

@RaiYou If I am not wrong didn't ayanokouji say somewhere that they'll be demoted. So all according to the plan I guess.
Mar 20, 1:57 PM

Jul 2014
Noooooooooooooooo!!! No the character development haircut, can't say I'm a fan of them. I really like how she looks with short hair though, she looks pretty cute.

What a nice scene between Suzune and her brother. It was good to see them genuinely happy and a nice closure to her development. That said, it's hard to forget that lovely first interaction we saw between them lol.

That ED took me by surprise, I knew it was a 13 episode season but it made me check it out haha. Listening to the first OP was great and combined with that montage of Horikita's development throughout the first year... love it. I'm pretty weak to this kind of special EDs.
Mar 20, 1:57 PM
Aug 2019
Nice development to suzune's overall character
Mar 20, 1:58 PM
Aug 2019
Nice development to Suzune overall character
Mar 20, 2:10 PM
May 2021
Short hair Suzune is here!! Her character development is soo good tho.
Mar 20, 2:24 PM

Apr 2021
well i think that the anime focused on the horikitas relationship more than the other storylines. I think it was good, it showed the development of suzunes character throughout the 3 seasons.

Kinda disappointed in the meeting with the teachers and the conversation with arisus dad cuz theres a lot of context missing, like mashima sensei seems to believe in ayano very quickly in this ep when actually he was pretty skeptical, it took a lot of convincing and he wasnt fully sold, although he agreed to help cuz thats his personality and his ideals.

I found interesting how s2 and s3 basically nerfed nagumo, like he is an important character and a lot of his scenes have been skipped, condensed, etc. Like for an anime only, it would be hard to grasp his abilities, his ideals, how he thinks, etc.

For next ep
Daniel_funes99Mar 20, 2:43 PM
Mar 20, 2:49 PM

Dec 2020
Reply to NiaAlexandria
yeah, we all knew that Manabu is really care about Suzune, and on the otherside Kiyotaka became the best wingman for this siblings relationship
@NiaAlexandria Wingman is the perfect term here. For a moment I forgot they are siblings, they kind of acted like lovers after a quarrel
Mar 20, 3:22 PM
Jan 2024
ooooh shit! Horikita cut her hair! noooooooooo
Mar 20, 3:44 PM
Jul 2022
this shit so fire bro
Mar 20, 3:54 PM

Dec 2015
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS EPISODE!!! Especially that heartwarming reconnecting of the siblings at the end was so sweet! ๐Ÿ˜Š It's nice to see some normal healthy bonding between siblings of the opposite sex in anime! ๐Ÿ˜ค So many other anime immediately make it about being in love with the other sibling or even go the incest route ๐Ÿ˜… It's refreshing to have things not turn out like every once in a while

Also, love how Suzune went for the classic trope of cutting her hair to show her brother that she changed! And the way Manabu phrased his graduation speech almost made it seem seem like he was talking directly to his sister ๐Ÿ˜ƒ After 3 seasons, the siblings are finally acting a like actual siblings, rather than strangers ๐Ÿ˜‚
Mar 20, 3:54 PM

Mar 2020
Suzune developing emotionally made me proud.
Mar 20, 3:56 PM

Sep 2015
Reply to Nyarly-Kanamin
I remember back when there was only one season and a lot of people were saying Suzune would become irrelevant later in the story, they slandered the poor girl so hard

@Nyarly-Kanamin

That's what happens when the anime director cuts out all the other girls scenes and wrecks the story to make his favorite girl stand out.

Season 1 Suzune was slandered because the director cut Kei out and replaced her with Suzune in important scenes. Such as the entire beach episode
LemonMALMar 20, 3:59 PM
Mar 20, 4:01 PM

Mar 2017
I-I'm not crying and Suzume life situation is not just like the mine one- T^T
Feel pain, think about pain, accept pain, know pain... Shinra Tensei!
Mar 20, 4:21 PM

Jan 2008
After 3 whole seasons and still in Class D....

Are they entering their 2nd year now after this?

I was also surprised to see that there's still ONE more episode left, since this felt like the kind of episode that wraps everything up before the next season. Well, I'm not complaining. Let's go, one more time.

I seriously hope they beat the living shit out of that director Tsukishiro.
Mar 20, 4:32 PM
Oct 2019
Sayonara Manabu-senpai

Also we got OP 1 for the ending, just for Suzune.

One more episode left...
Mar 20, 4:38 PM

Apr 2015
Suzune short hair 1/10 she falls on the character development trope :( jk/

Ok, i was never that big fan of this series, but continue to watch. Overall the third season was the best one. Wouldn't mind if they continue.

Edit/ somehow i thought this was season finale episode lol
Mar 20, 4:51 PM
Aug 2009
I might have missed something. Wasnt it explaind in EP9 that the captain from the losing class in the last test was supposed to be immedeately expeled? So Ayanokoji and Ichinose should have been expeled the moment they lost just like what happened with Yamauchi but no one is talking about that anymore? Again I probably missed something, Im so confused
Mar 20, 5:26 PM

Jul 2015
They literally did the meme.

Mar 20, 5:28 PM

Sep 2015
Reply to DarthLobo
I might have missed something. Wasnt it explaind in EP9 that the captain from the losing class in the last test was supposed to be immedeately expeled? So Ayanokoji and Ichinose should have been expeled the moment they lost just like what happened with Yamauchi but no one is talking about that anymore? Again I probably missed something, Im so confused
@DarthLobo

Ayanokoji and Ichinose had protection points from the previous exam. Ryuen and Arisu did not, so they were in danger of being expelled.

Do you even remember what the exam was that Yamauchi got expelled on?
Mar 20, 5:56 PM

Apr 2022
jesus christ i have to decrease my rating after this whole short hair bs, not that it looks bad by any means but just the whole "development" nonsense.
Mar 20, 6:10 PM

Apr 2019
A pretty nice episode all around, with the third years graduting and Horikita gaining some personal growth as well; of course with it being symbolised by her cutting her hair shorter.

Looking forward to the final episode next week, been really loving this season so far.
Mar 20, 6:14 PM
Sep 2021
very adorable ending also giving hints about s4 plot kinda neat
Mar 20, 6:59 PM

Jul 2022
The school year ended and Ayanokouji's class descended to Class D, but that doesn't diminish the effort they put in and how much they've improved. Although the alliance between Ayanokouji's class and Ichinose's class is over, a new alliance begins with Ayanokouji and Sakayanagi against the acting director.

This time they gave more screen time to Horikita, who seems to have changed and was able to speak up and apologize to her brother before he left.
Mar 20, 7:35 PM
Pirate King
Feb 2021
Well back to class D it is. I’m sure that’s not easy for any of them to swallow, but if anything they have matured and grown a lot since they all started. Last episode is next week. Looking forward to the finale ๐Ÿ˜
Mar 20, 8:08 PM
Aug 2023
Short hair Suzune for the win ๐ŸคŸ๐Ÿพ
Mar 20, 8:20 PM

Oct 2018
Mar 20, 8:29 PM

Nov 2018
The worst trope rides again...at least she went shoulder length rather than the full-butcher pixie cut, I guess
Mar 20, 8:31 PM
Mar 2015
onichan and imuto made up Now to take down the acting chancellor
Mar 20, 8:59 PM
Jan 2023
I liked how they included the OP of 1st season at the end, a really good conclusion to the 1st year arc... One episode left, let's see how it goes...
Mar 20, 9:03 PM

Feb 2016
Ayanokouji literally fixed Suzune, from being a person that doesn't cooperate with his classmates, didn't have a single piece of mercy, being cold the entire time, to be now completely the opposite.
At the end of S1 he begin Suzune's growth giving all the merit for finding the leaders at Island Exam and getting a lot of points to the Class-D. Giving her a chance to be around classmates and go forward through all year. What hurts me it's the man's feelings, about using her as a tool and moreelse. But yeah, I guess if she's happy, it doesn't matter in the end.
And this is only first year, 'cause saying that she is pretending to ascend Class-D to Class-B and maybe Class-A in second year is huge.
She regained all her confidence, so I hope Suzune can bring out all her talent and genius.
Ayanokouji's future was kind of expected. A little sad, but he's just a prodigy, so it's normal to make a decision like this.
Goodbye Manabu, you will be missed.
We are close to the final episode, so I'm looking for a little introduction for second year, showing some of the new students or something, a new RIVAL for the GOAT.
Mar 20, 11:19 PM
Sep 2023
originally not a fan of suzune and honami stealing the show for seasons, but that scene with manabu was legendary.
next season, suzune is def going to be the main heroine im looking forward to it. this season was the least impressive.
Mar 20, 11:50 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Never fully understood all the drama between the Horikita siblings, but still this made me tear up a little, AND ALSO BRICKED UP ASF HOT DAMN INCEST IS WINCEST UGGHNNNN *MOANS*. Thought they'd still remain somewhat distant, so wasn't expecting him to embrace her. That sure warmed the heart. Suzune has now had her character growth haircut and will now be going down her own path, instead of pursuing her brothers.

This is pretty much the last episode of season 3, the last one as usual will probably adapt a ".5" light novel, which is pretty much just extra stuff and filler.

NYANPASU
whiskey tango foxtrot

Mar 21, 12:44 AM
Apr 2023
The anime is finally getting close to the source material (well at the very least the LN is currently about their 2nd year).
So after this season, it might take some time for a new one to be greenlit for production.

Anyway, Suzune vying for short-hair girl supremacy is one of the milestones which defines the incoming new year for Class C/D. I wonder how they will end this season.
Mar 21, 12:55 AM
Apr 2023
Me: such beautiful siblings love in ep-12.

My brain: After reading Oshi no ko latest chapter
โ˜ ๏ธ.
Mar 21, 1:16 AM
Dec 2022
So Manabu graduated and the graduation ceremony looks a bit similar to every other graduation ceremony in a sports hall. Though be more fancy though the reception does show some classy food. Ayanokoji wants to stop the acting chairman and he is setting some fight that can get out of hand. So one more episode to go. How will all be wrapped up in this season 3?
Mar 21, 2:53 AM
Nov 2016
Long hair fags are crying hard. And what cut hair = development trope ? She likes short hair, she let it grow long for ''notice me nii-san''. She cut it now cuz ''fuck nii-san i'll become my own self''.
Makes fucking sense.

This spoiler actually isn't a spoiler cuz the Anime just didn't mention it. ->

And what's with folks calling this ep boring or filler-like ? The episode was awesome !
Mar 21, 4:26 AM

Mar 2011
Like I said few weeks ago Lerche is not capable to do the justice of the LN and no one can change my mind.
Mar 21, 4:46 AM
Apr 2021
Whatttttttt they’re back in class D? That’s a shame but I guess them niggas are destined to be class D๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

Awwww Manabu and Suzune finally rekindled their sibling relationship and SHE CUT HER HAIR SHORT!!(funny ass typical trope used for character development๐Ÿ’€) She looks so much better imo she looks brighter now and full of energy compared to when she had long hair๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

They played the first opening for the ending of this episode like Lerche just playing with my heart in this episode man, got goosebumps just hearing it and seeing the montage of Suzune๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Mar 21, 5:41 AM

Oct 2018
very cute conclusion between Manabu and Suzune
Suzune very beautiful with cut hair (she was already pretty with long hair but i prefere now)
Mar 21, 6:12 AM
Jan 2024
Good for this anime
Mar 21, 8:09 AM
May 2018
My poor Honami ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ญ
She is mad cute as always ๐Ÿฉท but unfortunately, she only had a few scenes.
Mar 21, 8:22 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Suzune looks great with short hair, the sequence with her brother was good
Mar 21, 9:11 AM
Oct 2019
cool episode, I liked what they did with Horikita and I really want to see this partnership between Ayanokoji and the girl from class A, it'll be cool to follow
Mar 21, 9:15 AM
Mar 2022
Me be like when Opening S1 song played during Ending : ๐Ÿฅน

I legit thought it’s going to wrap already even though MAL shows that it going to have 13 eps and the last one will be next week.

But, hmmm why do I feel so empty when I know that all nice shows are going to next week?!!! Why do 13-14 weeks feel extremely short?! Mannnnn I want to cryyy!
Mar 21, 9:36 AM

Mar 2013
This felt like a last episode, what are they gonna do next??

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 21, 10:26 AM
Dec 2015
not bad for lerche
Mar 21, 11:28 AM

Jun 2016
oh my godd this series now ended !!but wait next week is last episode !!

short hair suzune is fucking really goodd !!

they played S1 song for the ending is really perfectt !!
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 31

161 by GAMESMINER »»
Oct 13, 2:43 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 27

215 by Blackgurlkitty »»
Oct 9, 7:11 AM

» Ayanokoji out of character

mechian - Sep 29

27 by Ayanogod10 »»
Oct 7, 4:33 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 21

221 by Zekkenshin »»
Sep 26, 7:38 AM

» Not just bout this anime.

Avamarie316 - Sep 5

14 by DragyG »»
Sep 6, 7:17 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.