Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 11, 2023 8:29 PM
Oct 2023
It felt very basic for an isekai.
Dec 26, 2023 5:38 PM

Nov 2009
"Youngest Age of Adult in this world"

Hmm.... LOL (very interesting world there) (ninth grader = adult, I see... that's age 15 on Earth)

And so... MC somewhat blackmailed the Goddess, LOL

And she drugged the little maid... OOF... AND took her cloth... this just doesn't seem right, imagine if the MC was a dude instead... Extra OOF.
amlgDec 26, 2023 5:47 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jan 4, 8:23 AM

Sep 2012
the ending luxury bed in forest girl sleeping on it lol
Mar 10, 2:39 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Decided to start more than one more show today, and figured I’d go back to the recent Fall 2023 season once again to hit a show I missed out on and went with this one because I quite like cute and wholesome Isekais, and so far I can’t tell if it’s gonna be a chill show or not but it’s definitely cute with the art style and of course our MC Kaoru. And I gotta say the way she was reincarnated was one of the more unique ways I’ve seen it done, getting sliced in half by god is pretty rough lol, and I liked the addition of her getting to say goodbye to her family and friends, it was kinda quick but that would be really sad I’d imagine, thankfully Kaoru doesn’t care that much lol.

And I wasn’t expecting Kaoru to be such a master manipulator, first she manipulated the goddess Celestine before she got sent to the new world, and then later she finessed that town lord like a pro, if only she was good at selling her potions too lol. And I can definitely see a lot of interesting things to come from the potions, we already saw it in this first episode with the physical appearance changes she used to escape, so that’s something to look forward to each episode. And no OP and ED visuals yet but I liked them both from hearing them in the background, the group doing the ED “harmoe” is one I haven’t heard from since “My Step-Mom’s Daughter is my Ex” back in Summer 2022 so it’s nice hearing them again. And lastly it’s interesting hearing this is the 3rd series adapted by an author that goes by “FUNA”, and despite the fact the other two shows came out within anime seasons I watched I have not seen them lol, guess they didn’t make my lists at those times, if I like this one I might have to go back and check them out.
TheColonel76Mar 10, 2:56 PM
Mar 14, 3:56 AM
Jan 2015
Ok watched the first episode and I'm disappointed, it's clear they are rushing it, as someone whom as been reading the LN it's an absolute shame, it seems this studio is known for hentai and this is there first non Hentai production. I hate to be mean to them but even if a show is only 12 episodes never rush it.
Mar 24, 1:35 PM

Jun 2022
1) Oh Boy , Can't Wait To Drop This .

2) Whats Up With The Chibi Character Design , Annoying.
May 7, 6:34 AM

Nov 2019
This series would be over in the first episode if she summoned potions for immortality, super strength, super speed, super regen, poison immunity, fatigue immunity etc.
It looks like the potions have temporary or single time replenishment though.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Honestly ITEM BOX is more op than the potions skills

RaidenSteiner - Nov 18, 2023

2 by pxanime »»
Sep 3, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Potion-danomi de Ikinobimasu! Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2023

39 by Abyhape »»
Jun 23, 5:25 AM

Poll: » Potion-danomi de Ikinobimasu! Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2023

33 by Abyhape »»
Jun 22, 6:04 AM

Poll: » Potion-danomi de Ikinobimasu! Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2023

37 by Abyhape »»
Jun 22, 5:56 AM

Poll: » Potion-danomi de Ikinobimasu! Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 4, 2023

26 by Abyhape »»
Jun 22, 5:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.