Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Oct 8, 2023 4:37 PM

Jul 2016
Reply to Dyonathan
Só parece que ele ficou apelãode mais, ams vamos ver oque vira.
@Dyonathan

I agree...

For sure.

Yep.
Oct 8, 2023 4:53 PM
Jul 2019
not as the first one but it's good
Oct 8, 2023 10:34 PM
Feb 2019
For 24 eps, this's going faster.
Oct 8, 2023 10:53 PM
Jan 2022
Anyway, this second episode was very good! (I'm not good at giving opinions, sorry)
Oct 8, 2023 11:43 PM
Apr 2020
bro its the best anime after berserk
Oct 9, 2023 2:27 AM

Jul 2011
This ep was way better compared to 1st imo. Not something astonishing but quite ok. Let's see how the story will progress (hope for more gloom and mature themes, actions and characters).

Oct 9, 2023 3:26 AM
Jan 2022
So... he saved Leo ??
is that it ??

Anyway, Now I see the meaning of title
, and want to see how they annihilate dragons.
Oct 9, 2023 3:38 AM
Nov 2021
This anime is going on with nice pace. I think they should explain the order among dragons and tell where our mc stands....also I think it would be better if he's not some all mighty dude
Oct 9, 2023 5:27 AM

Mar 2014
Episode 2 is slightly better than the previous episode, at least now MC is not wuss, but some how turned into this lifeless drone like individual that only purpose is to kill "Dragons" (Vampires), yet he allies himself with the Crimson Vampire Queen (Dragon) to eradicate all the other of her kin, and she'll over her own neck at the end.
Just like that other Vampire story this was ripped from.

I like the character development of MC in this story, just not so much about the show itself, it's not original, it's a cloned work from other Vampire books, and they basically did a Find and Replace all "Vampires" to "Dragons"
Oct 9, 2023 5:28 AM
Oct 2023
1 hour aired and on point topic of dragon
Oct 9, 2023 9:45 AM
Aug 2022
melhor que o primeiro
Oct 9, 2023 10:02 AM
Feb 2021
Saying goodbye to Leo, meeting and gaining the trust of Crimson. Crimson's appearance on the throne made of bones was extremely cool. Looking forward to the future story developments.
Oct 9, 2023 10:27 AM
Jun 2016
Decent but a little overdone and overall still to early to see if it's going to be any good.
Oct 9, 2023 10:45 AM

May 2019
Hmm, so if Ragna hadn't shown up when that dragon was about to eat Crimson would Crimson have been eaten? Yeah I don't think so too.

Anyways, at least Ragna saved Leo but it sucks how their relationship ended, and Leo did go a bit crazy by attacking Ragna, guess she couldn't handle rejection and him taking charge (although she's still a kid). Ragna did mention getting back together but it doesn't seem likely, at least for the moment.

So the million dollar (and rhetorical) question is why does Crimson want to eradicate all dragons and die? I'm sure that's one of main points that will be explored.
Oct 9, 2023 9:13 PM
Apr 2021
Loving the animation in this show man it’s so fucking good and clean

And poor Leo she got left behind in such a tragic way and the fact that Ragna was crying after leaving her really hurt☹️☹️

Sad things aside let’s talk about Crimson, like brooooooo she can GET IT😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨 (shes genderfluid but idc at all🤪)
Treyv0nOct 9, 2023 9:17 PM
Oct 9, 2023 11:16 PM
Nov 2016
Reply to Treyv0n
Loving the animation in this show man it’s so fucking good and clean

And poor Leo she got left behind in such a tragic way and the fact that Ragna was crying after leaving her really hurt☹️☹️

Sad things aside let’s talk about Crimson, like brooooooo she can GET IT😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨 (shes genderfluid but idc at all🤪)
@Treyv0n Crimson is male but he chooses to look like a female or androgynous on purpose, the reason for it will be explained later on, but as Ragna mentioned in this episode, he can change his gender if he wants.
Oct 10, 2023 12:19 AM
John Titor

Jul 2017
It'd be very interesting to discover the reasons why Crimson wants to kill all dragons at all costs. For now Crimson's and Ragna's goals are similar, but, since episode 1, we can tell that their ulterior motivations differ, perhaps diametrically.

Looking forward to seeing how this develops.
Mi música chiptune (auténtica, no fakebit) / My chiptune music (real, no fakebit)
YouTube
Battle of the Bits
SoundCloud
Oct 10, 2023 5:54 AM

Jun 2010
So old mate from future spent decades so he can finally come back help his younger self save the girl he cared the most about. Then bruh dumps her instantly for a dragon waifu. Imma' not sure I'm disappoint or impressed... the show's wack. xD

Oct 10, 2023 5:55 AM
Jan 2021
So Ragna drank the poison which prevents him from betraying and killing Crimson. But the end goal is to kill Crimson after exterminating the dragons? 🤔
Oct 10, 2023 9:51 AM

Mar 2007
Goodbye Loli-Chan,

Hello messed up Dragon Ally!
Oct 10, 2023 11:23 AM
Oct 2018
ruined the interesting thing about the end of the first episode, him actually not being a boring op character.
Oct 10, 2023 3:50 PM

Jan 2022
. . . Legit felt like a five minute episode. but I am all in on this show, LFG!!
Oct 10, 2023 5:13 PM
Nov 2016
Reply to Isekai-lord
So Ragna drank the poison which prevents him from betraying and killing Crimson. But the end goal is to kill Crimson after exterminating the dragons? 🤔
Isekai-lord said:

Remember that Crimson said IF Ragna betrays him the poison will kick in and kill him, however, if they kill all the dragons and Crimson is the only dragon left then it won't be a betrayal anymore since Crimson himself wants to die too and Ragna already knows this from his future self so he's not worried about the poison, plus Crimson can most likely remove the effects of the poison if he wants.

AkiroRaiden said:
ruined the interesting thing about the end of the first episode, him actually not being a boring op character.

You don't have to worry about Ragna being OP and one-shotting the dragons, he can one-shot the bottom-tier dragons but I assure you he can't one-shot the top-tier dragons or the dragon Monarch, they are on a whole different league and it will be a battle here, it's 50/50 and Ragna won't win all the fights, you can't just brute force your way to victory here without a strategy, these dragons are pretty damn OP too.

Oct 10, 2023 5:53 PM

Mar 2008
Poor Leo

Ew they just had to use a voice for Crimson in that form I didn't like at all. One of the most annoying voices I thought i got away from after finishing Okashi na Tensei.
Oct 10, 2023 7:02 PM
May 2017
This would make a great open-world action rpg. Even the ultimate goal is to kill god lol

4/5
Oct 11, 2023 9:05 AM
Oct 2018
Reply to xZabuzax
Isekai-lord said:

Remember that Crimson said IF Ragna betrays him the poison will kick in and kill him, however, if they kill all the dragons and Crimson is the only dragon left then it won't be a betrayal anymore since Crimson himself wants to die too and Ragna already knows this from his future self so he's not worried about the poison, plus Crimson can most likely remove the effects of the poison if he wants.

AkiroRaiden said:

You don't have to worry about Ragna being OP and one-shotting the dragons, he can one-shot the bottom-tier dragons but I assure you he can't one-shot the top-tier dragons or the dragon Monarch, they are on a whole different league and it will be a battle here, it's 50/50 and Ragna won't win all the fights, you can't just brute force your way to victory here without a strategy, these dragons are pretty damn OP too.

@xZabuzax don't care if the end-bosses are op, he should've stayed weak after fainting in the first episode. That way you'd see his future potential but still have a story of him developing and becoming strong. This skip bullshit makes me feel nothing for the character and makes the story so damn generic i could fall asleep. It's all been done to death and barely deserves a 5/10... if he wasn't instantly op i would've given it a chance, but with the crappy animation and added bad story i couldn't care less about this show now.
Oct 11, 2023 10:34 AM
Jun 2020
I don't like the way Ragna part way with Leo, there was many better way to do but all he did was pushed aside a 12yo kid saying you weak giving her sadness she gonna carry with her. She wasn't that stupid, given that she is already a high rank dragon slayer. He could've explained it, but our mc had to play it cool. Killed the mood for me, you can cry later but you still came off as a jerk for pushing aside the hand that fed you right after gaining power.
Oct 11, 2023 12:59 PM
May 2018
Reply to DarkDooM2
Man, this animation turned out worse than I had expected even from Silver Link. The important scenes seem completely void of any impact. Certain battle scenes that should happen in the blink of an eye are turned into almost slow motion for some reason. Expressions also fail to convey the correct emotions at times.
There's absolutely no way for a team of animators like this to do the really good fight scenes later down the line any justice. What a damn shame...
Are a 12 year old edgy emo wannabee cool? Because your opinion is incoherent and is not giving any substantial logical facts with your statement. More like you are lying.
Oct 11, 2023 7:20 PM
Nov 2016
Reply to AkiroRaiden
@xZabuzax don't care if the end-bosses are op, he should've stayed weak after fainting in the first episode. That way you'd see his future potential but still have a story of him developing and becoming strong. This skip bullshit makes me feel nothing for the character and makes the story so damn generic i could fall asleep. It's all been done to death and barely deserves a 5/10... if he wasn't instantly op i would've given it a chance, but with the crappy animation and added bad story i couldn't care less about this show now.
@AkiroRaiden You have OPM in your favorites, with Saitama being the most OP character out there from the very beginning, a bit of hypocrisy there on your part but you do you.

Don't be one of those dumb guys out there who judges the entire anime in the first couple of episodes because it's silly.

Edit: And I was right, now that I took a look at your profile, I can see that you even dropped Steins;Gate in episode 3 and called it boring, you didn't even give that anime chance to get good and Steins;Gate is known for having a slow start but it gets pretty damn good later on so yeah, apparently you are one of those dumb guys who judge the entire anime in the first couple of episodes.

If you are going to respond then make it short because I honestly don't care what you will say at this point and I am not even going to bother reading it.
xZabuzaxOct 11, 2023 8:24 PM
Oct 11, 2023 7:59 PM
Jun 2023
Crimson is such a cool looking character
Oct 12, 2023 8:27 AM
Aug 2016
You guys must be joking right.

The writing so far has been extremely mid. Everything happens in this series simply out of convenience for the main character. I'm sure there will be some plot related explanations as to the past/future thing, but so far it's like a 5 year old wrote this story and made up plot points as they went along to not get stuck in a writing corner.

He was about to die! But suddenly! His future self saved him! And then made him into the most powerful guy of all time! And then he was stronger than his friend so she had to go! And the girl didn't trust him, but suddenly! He passed out! So she automatically decided to stay with him even though she first thought he was a creep!

Bro decided to get rid of the character that basically shaped his life, just because he had a 5 second monologue with himself about how dangerous things might get. Yes, that's very realistic as to how people make difficult decisions in the real world as if there was no baggage.

Series is mid af so far.
Oct 12, 2023 2:17 PM
Nov 2022
I am looking forward to the rest of the series...🙃
Oct 12, 2023 9:38 PM

Oct 2013
him leaving Leo was gay as fuck.
if she was so strong and getting stronger why can't she go with him and get stronger like he did in the past.

and bring in the ladyboi for some gross gay bait!
do a bunch of BL loving girls follow this show?

also so played out the "I'll be mean to you to push you away, but its for you own good!" so lame just say come find me when you get stronger or just don't leave her if she's so loved by the silver sword like you said in EP one that she would have been the strongest if she hadn't die.......ok so you just throw her away instead.......gay

and crimson is gay sus weird......I don't trust "it"
Oct 12, 2023 10:18 PM
Oct 2022
I knew this series was going to be epic but man does it impress.
Oct 13, 2023 9:37 AM
Aug 2023
decent episode. Crimson is a really cool character and will be interesting to see his interactions with Ragna
Oct 14, 2023 6:58 AM

Apr 2018
And we got Crimson reveal this ep, voiced by none other than Murase Ayumu. Was not expecting Leo to get booted this quickly, but probably not for long.
Oct 14, 2023 6:07 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Another Murase Ayumu gets a pog character, a Dragon Monarch, Crimson. Really not expecting such a weird first meet like that. If there's no list, i can't even figure out Murase is behind the disguised-maid Crimson with those damn voice. But, since Ragna ringing Crimson was the man, the dragon male, i'd say, whatever, now that's what i call good introduction to their first meet xd.

All in all, the beginning is started, lets see how they cooking...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 14, 2023 11:01 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Crimson appears!!
Great change, of a maid girl to dragon fighter boy!!!
kekeke
Oct 17, 2023 5:21 AM
Aug 2021
Ragna really cut Leo off. I respect his decision though. Crimson is creepy. I wonder why she wants to kill off all the dragons🤔. Ragna really is broken. He is destined to die though. This power will clearly kill him.
Oct 17, 2023 3:37 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Not that it really matters now, but couldn't Crimson connect his/her/whateverthefuck memories with their past self like they did with Ragna?

As for Leo, if I'm not wrong, it seems like we won't really be seeing much of her for now. Guess she's just going to do some off-screen training arc to get even stronger, huh?

NYANPASU
whiskey tango foxtrot

Oct 18, 2023 3:59 AM
Nov 2022
I'm hoping it gets a lot better because right now it's a firm 6. It leans HEAVY into cliches. The older version of him visiting his younger version to help prevent something in the future has been done already....and better, even in Mushoku Tensei. The typical white haired protagonist that's been done several dozens of times. The collecting of power by something unearned or not witnessed of the struggle. The typical guild member that is kinda jerki-ish but ends up being ok. The announcing ranks of the enemies in the overall story, 4th seat, 8th seat. 5th strongest, you get the point.

The animation is very.........comic book-like in that the action is more panels and not covering all the movement from one point to the other.

As suggested, I'm not seeing anything here at the moment besides another generic anime with the same cliches......and slightly better art.
Oct 19, 2023 6:03 PM

Apr 2018
direction and plot sucks ass, but I'm here for the edgy MC and trap dragon. animation is decent and I like the character design so far.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Oct 19, 2023 11:54 PM

Dec 2014
This anime tries so hard to be something.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 20, 2023 3:57 PM

Sep 2017
Alright, so turns out he does get to keep all that power. Well I'm a little disappointed there, but this is going in a different direction than I expected already with the separation from Leo. So far I'm interested in where this goes. The really moved ahead with the plot.

It's kinda funny how hard Ragna was just laying into Crimson about this and that and just ignoring her refusals. I mean he knew it was her so fair, but I suppose it could have been possible that it really was someone different or more likely that this person had forgotten they were this dragon queen due to time stuff altering things but w/e it doesn't seem like we are gonna get too into the weeds with time mechanics which is prob for the best.

Kinda sad how Ragna acts so different now and ditches Leo and the squad without any real explantion for wtf happened to him.
Oct 22, 2023 10:05 AM

Jul 2022
It has the potential to become one of my favorites, or close to it. So I'm hesitant to continue or wait until the 24 episodes are over to binge it.

I love the voice of Crimson's Seiyuu, I noticed and she even voices male characters, she has an incredible level
Oct 25, 2023 1:45 AM

Mar 2013
Disappointing.

Ragna replaced Leo, his future wife, with a... ugh... TRAP!!!

This is going bad...

There's no more waifu left in the series.

Leo's VA > TRAP's VA.

Also, it looks like he can't use his powers that much. His body can't tolerate it huh, obviously expected but I hope there's a training arc.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Oct 31, 2023 6:35 AM
Sep 2021
ragna teams up with crimson to slay all the dragons.
Nov 8, 2023 5:43 PM

May 2023
Reply to xZabuzax
I'm still not impressed by the animation, it's average and generic but it does have some tiny bits here and there that are actually good but for the most part, it's average and generic, but I'm not surprised anymore, that's what I should have expected from SILVER LINK so I guess I better start coping with it.

The episode was okay though and the introduction of Crimson was decent, it will turn off some audiences though since they are expecting Crimson to be a female but he's not, he's a male but he chooses to look girly and there's a reason for that and it will be explained later in a couple of episodes.

I am disappointed that they removed a scene that I liked in the 2nd chapter of the manga, it happened at the beginning with a flashback of the previous massacre, with everyone dead and with Leo decapitated, and Ragna holding her head while the flies are trying to land on it to start eating and Ragna trying to protect the head from the flies, that scene is pretty damn sad and metal as fuck, goddamn it, why did they have to remove that scene?

I guess the anime will remove a couple of scenes here and there, they have to do it if they want to adapt the whole Winged Bloodline arc in 24 episodes.
@xZabuzax if your that disappointed then stick to the manga lmao
Nov 11, 2023 5:28 PM

May 2023
Eliza Yorkshire -not on list

What is the name of the girl with the white pony tails in episode 2?
Why isn't she on the freaking list?; as she is an important character in at least one episode.
Forgetful idiots!
I tried adding her to this list myself.

But his request was meet with a slap in the face from Eliza in tears who declared him a very rude person for his absurd declarations.

AstachannaNov 11, 2023 6:47 PM
Nov 15, 2023 2:33 AM
May 2022
Cool anime to watch, I recommend it
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 21 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 9

41 by Vindicater »»
Oct 14, 3:15 AM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 30

132 by nixlm7 »»
Oct 12, 10:41 PM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 20 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 2

42 by Vindicater »»
Oct 10, 10:52 PM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 19 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Feb 24

26 by xZabuzax »»
Oct 10, 2:40 AM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 18 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Feb 17

45 by Vindicater »»
Oct 9, 7:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.