Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Quintessential Quintuplets
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 25, 2021 5:41 PM
Feb 2021
_MushiRock11_ said:
Pretty good finale to the arc and season, Miku's ascendance in the end made the arc special for me (manga) and feeling's likewise now.

"I'm sure that's the moment when she became special to me" - Brings back the memories of wild speculations and arguments, doesn't it fellow manga readers? And the bride and present time after a while!

Nino's scheme has come to an end and Fuutarou sure gave her a word or two, lol. I'm really curious how anime-onlies feel about her redemption. To be honest, she was one of my top three before the sudden change in approach so I accepted it fairly easily which didn't seem to be the norm here then however. But well, no doubts that her chances of being the special one is but nil.

Nino acknowledging the point on the timing and reversing roles and whatnot, boy that dug deep.

Fuutarou behind the spying camera incident? Lol. Nice shot in the end there, by the way.

All in all, it's been another solid season. A lot of people couldn't adjust to the change in art style but honestly it didn't take long at all for me. Pacing might've upped a notch but it's still within reasonable means. Definitely found the manga more engrossing but it's still a solid 7/10 from me.

Season 3, let's go! So glad ~
gotta ask isnt itsuki the one who has edges of pink and entire red hair like the bride at the end ?🤔
Mar 25, 2021 5:50 PM

Dec 2014
Pretty nice finale.

Really glad Fuutaro told Ichika to stop lying and I'm really glad Miku had her moment. Ton of really cute scenes between Fuutaro and Miku.

Loved all the quintuplet moments. Good stuff.

I liked this season as much the first one and perhaps little more cause we got more Nino spotlight. Team Nino until the end, looking forward to S3, will it be the final season? Curious if they'll follow the manga or opt for an anime original ending.

7/10,
Mar 25, 2021 6:06 PM

Jul 2017
So, this season was definitely the best part of the story, wich i absolutely loved to read through in the manga. And it was adapted quite well, absolutely loved it! It might have changed studios, but the animation was still really good, art style was also amazing, have no complaints there. But yeah, character driven season, relationship between the girls and Futarou takes some turns and like people say, the plot thickens. Nino changed completely, this was basically her turning point in the story and rose up to be one of mt favorite quints, along with Miku, wich was my number 1 since the beginning. Ichika tho, fucking underhanded tactics, that was just wrong, i started hating her so much when she started dressing up as Miku to fuck her up. It was really satisfying to see Futarou see right through her shenanigans, he is quite precetptive indeed. As for Itsuki and Yotsuba, i think they still remain neutral, though they had some relevant moments as well.

9/10, now PLEASE, i am crossing my damn fingers for an anime original ending, that's all im asking for, nothig more than that.
WaterLordMar 25, 2021 6:12 PM
Mar 25, 2021 6:07 PM
Feb 2021
No one noticed brides hair was nino's hair? Bride hair was pink with bright pink edges exectly like nino's how did no one see that?
Mar 25, 2021 6:09 PM

Sep 2020
So this season has come to an end and now we need to wait for season 3. I really liked it and I think I enjoyed it more than season 1. This episode also kind of regained some of my respect for Ichika knowing her mistakes and trying to fix them and by doing that helping Miku even though Miku played off saying she loved Fuutarou as her saying it to her hiding sisters.
Can't wait for season 3
Mar 25, 2021 6:22 PM
🦆👑

Jan 2020
5/5 episode to conclude a season I loved and I'll definitely miss this and I'm really looking forward to a season 3.

Miku got an episode and she definitley shined strong. I'm glad Ichika got a redemption part and I liked how everything is ok now. That ending though.. unless it's a troll or a dream or something, it seems like it confirmed Itsuki. I wasn't expecting that at all.

Mar 25, 2021 6:38 PM
Apr 2016
Greattt episode as always, i'll give it a 10/10 as a whole series. I really like each progression by quintuplet throughout the entire episodes and bgm is also lit. And congrats for season 3!!
Mar 25, 2021 6:44 PM
Dec 2018
An anime original ending tarnishes the entire story in my opinion. Should stay true to the manga.

Interesting to see some people's justifications for characters and the fact that they write off certain characters because they have missed the significance of their actions. It isn't a beauty contest, it is meant to be about who Fuutarou would feel best with and who he engages best with. I think the story makes it clear, a number of times, the characters who he feels most comfortable with.
Mar 25, 2021 6:56 PM

Jun 2019
Sad to see Ichika back down. Now the only entertaining part of this show is gone. She should really do more trashy stuff on the next season to keep things entertaining. Or the studio should just write things properly.
Mar 25, 2021 7:02 PM
Nov 2019
One of my favourite episodes in the Winter 2021 season. Miku is still probably my favourite followed by Nino then Yotsuba, Ichika and then Itsuki. I like Yotsuba a lot more than I did in the manga. Overall 9/10.
Mar 25, 2021 7:09 PM

Jan 2021
What can I say I just love this episode, I love how all of them is now on good terms and when they exposed ichika I just can't, like I'm wondering if futaro would find out since you know he knows who miku is even when she is dressed as itsuki so Im wondering why he is not saying anything I'm glad he still know..

Miku finally has a character development like I watched the show because of miku and she's been my favorite since s1 but I start going with Nino since miku lack of confidence bothers me, I'm glad she finally gain some confidence

Mar 25, 2021 7:24 PM

Mar 2020
Nino really stole the show this season. Didn't feel any other girl even stood close to her. A nice sequel overall.
Mar 25, 2021 7:36 PM
Aug 2016
And it finally ended, this adaption been somewhat rushed but it had its shining moments. In the course of those 12 eps Nino went from dead last to being neck and neck with Miku to 1st, Miku went from 1st to 2nd to 3rd, Ichika went from 2nd to 3rd to 2nd to being neck and neck with Nino, either way I wouldn't mind any of them ending up with Fuutaro, come on Negi you have a 3 out of 5 chance to make it right, a 60% chance of success, please don't blow it up my dude Lmao

In all seriousness Yotsuba and Itsuki still need tons of character development which they hadn't go through yet, for the time being I don't see why would anyone would be rooting for them.

Anyway back to the episode, the boy Yotsuba said she was "interested in" and Ichika "stole" him from her is probably Fuutaro all along, during the same kyoto trip Lol

Looks like Ichika completely gave up on Fuutaro, and she told him that "it was all a lie" then gave him a final goodbye kiss at the end. I hope she didn't though, come on girl you're the one that understands him most so you know you can still win him over with money XD

Nice to see Yotsuba and especially Nino apologize to Ichika, as I don't think she deserved all the crap she got.

Miku had her date with Fuutaro which was very cute, Her sisters did all they could to make the date go smoothly which was pretty wholesome, I just wish her confession wasn't half-assed AGAIN! Goddamn it Negi!!

Nino remains the only one so far who made both Fuutaro and her sister know about her love for him clearly. She has the best chance of winning as of right now imo.

I'm glade they're making another season, I can't wait for more Nino top tier scenes to be animated.
Mar 25, 2021 7:48 PM
May 2019
Pretty and solid season better than S1
8/10 from me
Mar 25, 2021 8:25 PM

Jun 2020
Looks like Ichika rain as Queen of the Bitches this season has come to an end. It was fun while it lasted.

Anyways, this was a pretty good season, and I enjoyed it more than the first season. So, I'm looking forward to Season 3.
Mar 25, 2021 8:29 PM
Nov 2018
So many twists this episode, what a ride!! I freaking love this show haha
Mar 25, 2021 8:31 PM

May 2020
Gotta love Ichika in this episode, she really redeemed herself
overall great adaptation of the manga, very happy they increased the quality from the first season because this manga deserves a good adaptation
Mar 25, 2021 8:51 PM

Mar 2008
I was told I would hate Ichika for what she did. Even if she didn't apologize I would still like her. She's tied with Yotsuba for #1 girl to me. Bring on Season 3.
Mar 25, 2021 9:16 PM

Aug 2020
This Episode was good. I would prefer this series with no ending at all Cuz it is painful to watch Futaro end up with only one out of the five.
Anime List: Click here
Manga List: Click here

Mar 25, 2021 9:18 PM

Mar 2013
Great season.
Miku has been my favorite from the beginning and I still hope she’s the bride although I do have my doubts, especially with that ending. 😭 She’s just so sweet and caring and doesn’t play dirty.
Ichika really pissed me off this season. So manipulative and uncaring. I’m happy she apologized but damn, she played so dirty.
Nino, I like her but I don’t want her to win. She seems like the spoiled type who always gets her own way. She could probably get anyone, leave Fuu-kun to Miku. 😂
Are Yotsuba and Itsuki even in the running? I know it seemed like Itsuki played a major part, especially at the end, but for most of the season, she wasn’t around much. Yotsuba, I don’t think she cares about love as much as the other gals. She didn’t even care to tell him that she was the girl in the picture. I don’t think it should matter anyways, but that’s just me. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I never read the manga but I still feel like Itsuki is the bride. I really hope I’m wrong but I felt that since season one. She was the first girl who talked to him and that’s usually an indication of things to come. I really hope I’m wrong though because I love Miku and am totally rooting for her. 💕
Mar 25, 2021 9:21 PM

Jul 2014
Why is this ranked 13271 with an N/A score?
Mar 25, 2021 9:31 PM

Dec 2015
My tier list

Likable.
1. Yotsuba.
2. Miku.
Belong to the trash bin.
3. Itsuki.
4. Nino.
Deserves to burn in hell.
5. Ichika.
Mar 25, 2021 9:50 PM

Jul 2014
What a great episode to close this fantastic season. Seeing everyone supporting Miku was so nice as well as seeing them make up.

For Miku fans like me this episode was a treat that ended so beautifully with that confession. Miku best girl until the end! That said, I'm still wondering why the heck Itsuki bought those panties and what kind of emergency she was referring to... poor Miku xD.

Yotsuba popping up naked and immediately closing the door after seeing Futaro was hilarious.

You know, with everything we've seen so far, the favorite to win should be Miku but you never know, especially with Yotsuba's plot still up in the air. But seriously, Miku has had so much focus in the series that it would be only fair.

I'm honestly a little surprised with how much I liked this season, I remember liking the first one a lot but not to this extent. Same way with Futaro, I remember not being a fan of him but in this season I actually liked him. Now, with the third season already announced, do I really want another season? I mean, I love this series and I really like harem anime in general... until it's time for everyone but one to lose. With that in mind and having seen so many best girl lose, I don't want to see these best girl I love so much lose :'(

Either way, what is true is that Thursdays won't be the same without these wonderful girls. I will miss you!
Mar 25, 2021 9:52 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
I can’t believe after waiting 2 years for this season, it’s already over, but of course I knew it was gonna end eventually, and wow it was so good. As someone that has both Miku and Ichika as their favorite, this was probably my favorite episode of the entire series, so much emotions in one episode, just wow.

Miku got her “date” with Uesugi, she looked super cute in that kimono, kinda sad she went back on her confession, but she still did so well and it was such a nice sequence of events, really liked how all the sisters helped too. I was also really happy to see Ichika redeem herself, I always respected her dirty plays but I never approved of them, and I’m very happy she’s had a change of heart, she even went in for the smooch! She made a big play that wasn’t dirty, she’s moving up the ladder 100%. Enjoyed it so much.

This season has reminded me of why I loved season 1 as much as I did, and why the series is one of my favorite romcoms in general, so much fun all the way through. I loved the new animation and art style of season 2 and everything it brought as well. And since season 3 is confirmed, I’m very happy, I’ll gladly wait a year or 2 years once again for it.
Mar 25, 2021 9:52 PM
Mar 2015
Glad the girls combined to let Miku go on a date with FuKun The picture of the girls sleeping dogpile was great The wedding and bell scene was great Hope we get to see how we got there in the next cour
Mar 25, 2021 9:58 PM

Aug 2017
Another season? I didn't expect that. Miku doesn't deserve the win. I think either Nino or Ichika deserve it. Harem ending would be best. I love the show.

So who the heck was the pink haired girl who rode the boat with him early in the season?
Mar 25, 2021 10:01 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
AnimeJunky said:
I was told I would hate Ichika for what she did. Even if she didn't apologize I would still like her. She's tied with Yotsuba for #1 girl to me. Bring on Season 3.

In the same boat as you lol, I was told I’d hate Ichika all the time but she remained one of my favorites throughout her villainess phase, and I can say I still would have liked her if she didn’t redeem herself, although I’m still very glad she did.
Mar 25, 2021 10:10 PM

Feb 2021
I really enjoyed this final episode. As always though, the pacing felt really fast. Still a good final nonetheless. Here's to the final season!
"Nobody could laugh at someone who's trying their hardest" -Machio-

Mar 25, 2021 10:14 PM

Feb 2021
Naren-kun said:
This Episode was good. I would prefer this series with no ending at all Cuz it is painful to watch Futaro end up with only one out of the five.
And to think that the rest of the girls are gonna get boned by some dudes is annoying.
"Nobody could laugh at someone who's trying their hardest" -Machio-

Mar 25, 2021 10:25 PM

Jan 2019
I'm going to assume the bell kiss scene is meant to mean its Itsuki or a girl who posed as Itsuki in the moment. Otherwise why would we watch the next adaptation haha.

So glad Miku finally got her moment- and that she gave our thick headed protagonist some credit.
Mar 25, 2021 10:33 PM

Nov 2011
To be honest, I did not like s2 as much as s1 at all, I am thinking the main reason is not only the change in the art style but also the focus of the plot. The relationship keeps shifting all over the place, sure we are dealing with Quintuplets, but s1 made it clear that our guy is set out to find the one girl and yet we have a bunch of "filler" episodes in s2. so I was feeling either I was wrong about the objective of 5toubun or the creator simply could not make up his/her mind about the plot. Or, the creator just enjoys baiting the audience and audience like me thinks it's just a waste of time and being undecisive. Again, this is just me and my feedback, I feel I really enjoyed s1 a lot more, besides s2 ended in yet another ambiguous way on top of having an ambiguous plot, just wonderful...
Mar 25, 2021 10:47 PM
Feb 2021
Perfect ending :D
Mar 25, 2021 10:52 PM

Oct 2014
I want Ichika to win, although that look impossible cuz she played dirty. Her only hope is to get attached to Futarus family but unfortunately, Raiha and his dad are all in for Ichika. I feel bad for her. Dammit Futaru please hug her when she is crying.

Now, I'm starting to like Ichika because she is low-key pervert, its so cute. Looks like she will charm Futaru via lewdness? Good Lord my imagination is taking me to places I can't say here.

Nino aggressive attack is not to be underestimated. Also, she can make Futaru heart skip a beat. She can still win.

And Miku fans are having a field day because of this last episode.

I dont want any of the girls experience heartbreak. I dont want to see Ichika cry like that again. I hope in the future, they do OVA for every girl like what Clannad did.

Awesome adaptation compared to season 1.
9/10
Mar 25, 2021 10:59 PM

Nov 2011
Everyone wants a piece of Fuutarou LOL

Jokes aside, I thought it was an amusing season. Loved Miku's role in the finale after all the drama. She's really grown out of her shell since the beginning.

Looks like we got a sequel announcement (Season 3). I'm hoping this anime gets a full adaptation to the end. 7/10 for me this season. It was fun.
Mar 25, 2021 11:15 PM
Dec 2020
I love this show and the girls it’s so good. Felt so bad for Ichika tho. Fu-kun and Miki looked so happy together but that cliffhanger at the end bro. Also Team Nino but manga readers know wins🤣👍🏻❤️. Also can’t wait for s3 just want to see what route anime does.
Mar 25, 2021 11:27 PM

Feb 2020
What an episode! From Fuutarou revealing Ichika being the impostor to Miku's date, everything was done in wonderful way. Very cute from everyone to want to help Miku during the date. And that confession scene was almost perfect but oh well, Miku understood that she doesn't have high probabilities that Fuutarou sees her in a romantic way yet and ended pointing were her sisters were. The bond between sisters is the strongest one after all.

Me as a manga reader didn't feel that emotional with Ichika's redemption back then. But oh my, her voice lines here hit really deep. Now I actually feel bad for her. She just didn't know what to do and ended with taking one of the worst posible outcomes. No hard feelings from my side.

I also was super happy that they animated the bell kiss. The studio did a good job saving this scene for the end of this season since it works as an exciting cliffhanger. Remember guys that this was when everyone was disguising as Itsuki so we don't know who the kisser is xD

Overall, an amazing 2nd season that I didn't think I would enjoy that much but I'm glad I was wrong. Now we wait for the announced sequel that I pray it comes with a new season since they are still tons of chapters to be animated.

9/10
Mar 25, 2021 11:43 PM
Jul 2018
HappyCocoa said:
What an episode! From Fuutarou revealing Ichika being the impostor to Miku's date, everything was done in wonderful way. Very cute from everyone to want to help Miku during the date. And that confession scene was almost perfect but oh well, Miku understood that she doesn't have high probabilities that Fuutarou sees her in a romantic way yet and ended pointing were her sisters were. The bond between sisters is the strongest one after all.

Me as a manga reader didn't feel that emotional with Ichika's redemption back then. But oh my, her voice lines here hit really deep. Now I actually feel bad for her. She just didn't know what to do and ended with taking one of the worst posible outcomes. No hard feelings from my side.

I also was super happy that they animated the bell kiss. The studio did a good job saving this scene for the end of this season since it works as an exciting cliffhanger. Remember guys that this was when everyone was disguising as Itsuki so we don't know who the kisser is xD

Overall, an amazing 2nd season that I didn't think I would enjoy that much but I'm glad I was wrong. Now we wait for the announced sequel that I pray it comes with a new season since they are still tons of chapters to be animated.

9/10

No worries, Season 3 has already been announced.
Mar 25, 2021 11:49 PM

Jul 2017
Ichika and Miku reconciled and a Miku date eps. She deserved this date so much after what she had been going thru lately. Glad to see her courage for the love race restored.

Even Nino agrees, tho her love is too much to 100% let her rival completely dominated like that. So it bursts out for a moment there XD

Mar 26, 2021 12:00 AM

Feb 2020
SomethinRandumb said:
HappyCocoa said:

9/10

No worries, Season 3 has already been announced.

As far as I know there is only confirmation for a sequel but we still don't know if is going to be movie/OVA/new season.

Regardless, season 3 looks like the most reasonable thing to do :)
Mar 26, 2021 12:41 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
For sure it was a good final but nothing conclusive so far except for the teasing at the end that was already here at the beginning of the first season, I was a bit frustrated for what did Uesugi to Ichika under the rain to be honest, poor girl it's not her fault she's just madly in love :x, but at least at the end it was good for her situation, the Miku moment also great, all the girls in this anime are good anyway but my fav for this season is sure Nino
Mar 26, 2021 1:07 AM

Dec 2018
Ichika got caught in 4K.
Mar 26, 2021 1:08 AM
Jul 2019
Now that I can hear them talking instead of hearing myself talking while reading the manga, this part felt much more impactful. Phenomenal scene, almost shed a tear there.

Great season, better than the first one. Nino really took the spotlight here, this is the time where she skyrocketed to #2 in the rankings, below Miku, sometimes even surpassing her. I'm still praying for an anime original ending for the next sequel.

nate150 said:
No one noticed brides hair was nino's hair? Bride hair was pink with bright pink edges exectly like nino's how did no one see that?

Disregard that. In the manga, they all have the same hair color, they were given different colors so that we can distinguish them easily. If they were different, then we wouldn't have some of those shenanigans where Fuutaro can't identify them.
Mar 26, 2021 1:28 AM

Dec 2020
yuurieru said:
DemonsInMysoul said:
Great episode finally miku and futaro got together on a date and im glad too see that all the sisters help each other in the end but im confused about ichika kisses futaro in the end of the episode.

I hope in the 3rd Season Yotsuba make it closer to him.Now we wait until we know who the winner is who married futaro.4/5

ichicka isn’t the only one that kissed him at the end of the episode 😂
yuurieru said:
DemonsInMysoul said:
Great episode finally miku and futaro got together on a date and im glad too see that all the sisters help each other in the end but im confused about ichika kisses futaro in the end of the episode.

I hope in the 3rd Season Yotsuba make it closer to him.Now we wait until we know who the winner is who married futaro.4/5

ichicka isn’t the only one that kissed him at the end of the episode 😂
i know lol haha you right😂
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Mar 26, 2021 1:50 AM
Feb 2009
The bride is Itsuki, you can guess that since season 1. Itsuki is thrown in at crucial moments when seriousness is at stake. Another girl besides Itsuki doesn't fit Fuutarou at all. Furthermore, the feelings of the male lead set the pace - Itsuki.
Mar 26, 2021 1:55 AM

Apr 2020
Well first of all, after all the lies and suspicious shit that she has done, Ichika deserves what she gets from Futaro, left in the rain and hopefully filled with regret. You know I was rooting for you girl, but you have clearly broken a part of that trust.

But atleast throughout this whole episode, the four girls decided to help Miku to have her deserved time with Futaro. Ngl I was in the Yotsuba camp for sometime now, and they decided to showcase Miku in the end, well I gotta take what I can have. We have such a beautiful scene, but in a surprise moment, Miku DID NOT point out to Futaro, and instead to her sisters that were actually hiding at the back. I was kind of sad, since that was such a sweet moment, but eh.

Now we're in the end, I'm just gonna say that this season has clearly improved from the first. Story-wise, and character speaking, this is a much more credible season than the first in that front. I could never believe I can be this torn in a harem anime, but throughout the two seasons that I have gotten, I have given each girl their own chance with me. But speaking of that Rena girl, it was actually Yotsuba with a part of Ichika, and even though I do not like her actions, I've pretty much forgiven Ichika, hopefully she doesn't do any shits to herself and to her fellow girls. And it was actually nice and sweet that they played the first season's OP at the end, damn that was surprising.

Wait it was actually Itsuki that's gonna marry Futaro, wait I thought it was _______. WTF!
Well that's it, 8/10. Another show that ended in this season, and hopefully the 3rd season will not disappoint. I can tell some manga readers are mixed with the source's ending, so if possible they might as well make an anime-original ending or just stick to the source. Either way, I'm happy that this show was enjoyable and fun to watch.
Mar 26, 2021 1:58 AM

Aug 2020
KnSNaru said:
The bride is Itsuki, you can guess that since season 1. Itsuki is thrown in at crucial moments when seriousness is at stake. Another girl besides Itsuki doesn't fit Fuutarou at all. Furthermore, the feelings of the male lead set the pace - Itsuki.

Dont open spoiler button if you dont want to know who marries futaro at the end.
Ren-sama-Mar 26, 2021 2:01 AM
Anime List: Click here
Manga List: Click here

Mar 26, 2021 1:59 AM

Apr 2020
Just to also add some of my thoughts, I think this is the only time that the future wedding scene was shown throughout the second season. And in the first season, we were hinted many times that Itsuki is the bride. This season was definitely a roller coaster, but certainly Itsuki had a lesser screen time. I really want to believe it is Itsuki, since she WAS my first 'best girl' of the series, before I got to explore myself with Miku, Ichika, Nino, and Yotsuba, respectively.
Mar 26, 2021 2:16 AM

May 2018
Miku finally confessed... oh wait

6/10
Mar 26, 2021 2:20 AM
Feb 2009
Naren-kun said:
KnSNaru said:

Dont open spoiler button if you dont want to know who marries futaro at the end.

The anime is not based 1:1 on the manga, anime do that too rarely. Besides, the following cliché applies to romance anime: the first female lead that the male lead meets... Furthermore, Fuutarou's feelings must be taken into account: He has been attracted to Itsuki since Season 1. He is not romantically drawn to Yotsuba at all.

I have the impression that too much is being said about Ichika here. I don't consider her actions to be malicious. She insisted with the utmost determination - in the end she got the short end of the stick. In love, you have to fight - especially against your rivals - and with absolute determination. Unfortunately, this happens too rarely in anime, because the Japanese sell themselves as far too uptight and indecisive in it. Therefore my respect. Nevertheless... It can't and mustn't be any other girl than Itsuki. That's what all the events since the 1st episode from the 1st season tend to.

_MushiRock11_ said:
"I'm sure that's the moment when she became special to me" - Brings back the memories of wild speculations and arguments, doesn't it fellow manga readers? And the bride and present time after a while!

However, the sentence is in the context of the action immediately before it, that of Itsuki. One of the clearest indicators.
KnSNaruMar 26, 2021 3:56 AM
Mar 26, 2021 2:50 AM

Jun 2020
And with this the ultimate dissapointment of the winter season ended. The show became so boring that I had to speedrun the last two episode. I don't understand what the hell is the "Comedy" tag doing there when the entire season was absolutely devoid of any comedy.... And yeah, the show also gave me the most annoying character I ever came through in anime - Nino.
4/10

Btw, Uesugi best girl.
Mr_SrijanMar 26, 2021 3:06 AM
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome ∬ Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KANLen09 - Mar 18, 2021

214 by SanessyAdversary »»
Sep 15, 1:22 AM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome ∬ Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KANLen09 - Mar 11, 2021

202 by SanessyAdversary »»
Sep 14, 8:09 AM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome ∬ Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

BradyLE__ - Mar 4, 2021

191 by SanessyAdversary »»
Aug 23, 9:52 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome ∬ Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KANLen09 - Jan 7, 2021

222 by 98Guan »»
Aug 23, 9:03 AM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome ∬ Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Feb 25, 2021

190 by SanessyAdversary »»
Aug 23, 6:32 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.