Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 24, 2018 10:58 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
First half is about edgy Yaichi, second half is about "wedding" which I found very funny hehehe~

The part when Ai's mom teared up and about "sacred paper" just made the scene even funnier.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Mar 26, 2018 1:15 AM

Nov 2009
Poor Ginko, not only did she get called a hindrance, she also lost any chance for future romance.

And it looks like Ai-chan successfully married to Yaichi now... (yup, even tho she's still in Elementary, but I guess they bypass law with the "master-disciple" loophole)

Tho the other (tsundere) Ai-chan... she literally decided to just give up any romance toward Yaichi so the twin-tail Ai-chan can be the "main".

Too bad there's no Polygamy in Japan (unless you're in the country-side away from watchful eyes).

Anyways... back to Ginko, even tho she's kinda stuck-up and annoying at times like a Yandere, she's still very thoughtful about Yaichi, she was just in the right place at the wrong time... and got hit by the "Childhood friend don't get with MC" and MC taken away by Loli. (well, I would go for the Loli too, but still felt bad for Ginko)
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Apr 1, 2018 9:13 AM

Nov 2011
This episode, did not convince me completely or almost, was too forced and so stereotyped the narrative in which I see the usual déjà vu of the hyper frustrated guy who combines the usual mess and then realize it alone after taking a slap or a fist from the girl on duty. Then that sudden reversal of atmosphere in the narrative, is too anti-climatic, is a blow on the teeth, no! This time we are not there! Despite being happy for Keika, she seemed too surreal, her victory against the "Eternal Queen".
Apr 6, 2018 7:14 AM
Aug 2016
If it isnt the note mentioning Keika shogi match, Yaichi wouldnt even blink an eye. He sees the time and click to view the match straight away. This shows that Yaichi cares Keika the most.

After looking at the bento, realizing its not Keika making the food, he immediately thought of Ai while I thought is Ginko. Ai is like his little sister so he feels sorry for treating her badly. So Ai is his second important.

As for Ginko, her personality did all the things wrong, she isn’t thoughtful as Keika and no patience like Ai and continue death stare. She really has to learn that Yaichi type is not violent tsundere
Aug 9, 2018 9:23 PM

May 2012
Haha that ending was a bit too hilarious! Pretty fun progression especially that ending.

Looking forwards to see what the last episode has to offer though.
Sep 28, 2018 5:20 PM
Jan 2017
This episode is very gud when yaichi depresed because his lose again meijin,, and ignore what everythyng arround him, become cruel and cold person everything for win and make the loli scary and crying,, this is terible thing i ever seen..
but the ending of episode i can see that yaichi found the way out from his problem a back to himself..
and i can see, the loli is smiling again,, i this the best scen of all this series,, its dramatic,, i thing this episode make worth this series ...
Sep 30, 2018 9:11 AM
Jan 2017
i think this anime only good at epsode 11 ,, u know when yaichi got very deppresed and reject anything arround hime and too obsessed to learn the strategy,, and even make a shit ai, and make ai thinking too hard about yaichi and make her sick,, so i know that very big love between master and pupil,, but the ending its not too good,, yeah i think its ok to figure out that yaichi is not alone and got the power from them,, and finnaly win again meijin..
Nov 3, 2018 3:21 AM

Jul 2016
Everyone else already said what I wanted to say.
May 14, 2020 8:23 PM
Dec 2019
Its funny how yaichi treated ginko like she treats him only one time, and she loses and start to cry...
Aug 19, 2020 9:35 PM
Dec 2016
That was wedding ceremony in disguis, damn hilarious! xD
Nov 24, 2020 6:53 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The beginning of the episode was really depressing but nice that they ended it on a happy note, that celebration really looked like a wedding lol
May 16, 2021 10:24 AM

Aug 2018
Hm.. We see Ai's mom at 21:47 teary.. Interesting..
Well.. Ginko made quite some steps towards Yaichi this episode.. But their mood was different..
Aug 16, 2021 11:25 PM
Sep 2019
No matter you look at it,this is a marriage right?
Aug 19, 2021 12:37 AM

Jun 2020
Damn Yaichi even for Ginko that was too far... too far he even made her cry her guts out he's just ignorant at this point and that was a very cruel move

Keika has her own matches to attend than support Yaichi at the moment and the match is heating Keika so bad that she has to win it for her sake, And while Yaichi is watching from the sidelines on his laptop she miraculously won and that just shows her hard work really paid off big time

At least Yaichi apologized to Ai now while returning to her home town Ginko looks pissed beside them, That ceremony looked a lot like something else from what I'm thinking, And oh yeah Yaichi didn't apologize to Ginko ye- That death stare he knew he just knows he's dead.
Jun 15, 2022 3:14 PM

Jan 2020
This series should've just been about Keika.

And Kuzu has resolved himself to become the true Loli King. I guess until Ai turns of age, then he'll just be a skeevy old man with a younger bride.

I kind of feel like he's going to lose his title by the end of this.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Aug 13, 2022 3:03 AM

Jul 2019
Keika is finally a professional shogi player! As usual I had no idea what was going on, but obviously she played well. She made Yaichi realize what needed to be done. Too bad the blockhead forgot to apologize to Ginko. I agree with Keika that Ginko's timing wasn't the best though.

So, Yaichi and Blue Ai are basically married now huh?

The look on the two Kiyotaki's faces:
HanamiDangoAug 13, 2022 3:08 AM
Jun 11, 2023 5:02 PM

Feb 2019
sneaky prez lol poor yaichi caught in the middle with not much wiggle room lol
Nov 2, 2023 3:57 PM

Dec 2022
This pre-match ceremony is framed awfully like marriage. Even Yaichi caught on.

Yaichi is finally out of his slump now. Let's hope he doesn't get thrown back into it if he happens to lose again.

╔═══▣ ▣═══╗
Shaded Horizon

Dec 16, 2023 6:58 PM
Jul 2018
Lmao Ginko haaahahaha whatever youre boring anywa
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ryuuou no Oshigoto! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2018

113 by AnimeXlover78 »»
Oct 14, 3:30 AM

Poll: » Ryuuou no Oshigoto! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2018

105 by vadoyager7 »»
Jun 20, 4:50 PM

Poll: » Ryuuou no Oshigoto! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2018

63 by vadoyager7 »»
Jun 13, 7:28 AM

Poll: » Ryuuou no Oshigoto! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2018

88 by vadoyager7 »»
Jun 9, 1:38 AM

Poll: » Ryuuou no Oshigoto! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 12, 2018

59 by vadoyager7 »»
Jun 1, 5:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.