Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 3, 2017 8:03 AM

Nov 2009
Loved this, a filler episode that didn't feel completely forced or tacked on like the previous ones that have aired after the Zamasu arc.
Mar 3, 2018 11:55 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Great Saiyaman returns to DB!!!
It was a start of a comical arc!!!
Aug 21, 2018 4:31 AM
Mar 2014
"I'm filing a complaint." - This part of the episode was great. the Great Saiyman is back...
Aug 31, 2019 11:11 PM

Dec 2012
Jaco.
Dat escape.
Gohan.
Great Saiyaman vs Satan movie.
Barry Kahn... is a Super Saiyajin?
Goku sneezed.
Gohan wants his identity to be secret.
lol at Barry hitting on Videl.
lol at Pan's face.
Got declined on camera. You hate to see it.
lol at first page.
They allow Gohan to get inside the suit so easily.
Dat scene.
A robbery.
Kuririn is there.
Great Saiyaman got Kuririn hurt.
Dat possession.
WTF! Using kamehameha in a bank?
Bulma... hakase.
Cocoa listening.
Cocoa approaches Gohan.
At her place?
Gohan flying Cocoa.
Jaco appears in the sky.
Dat ending.

New ED is nice.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 31, 2021 10:38 AM

Jun 2019
The great Saiyaman. Oh silly Gohan.
Apr 21, 2021 10:48 AM

Jan 2013
Thank goodness for the new ED.

Cocoa was kinda cute.
Watagash seems to be able to take control over people.
May 9, 2021 7:00 PM

Jan 2010
It's nice seeing Gohan in action again, even if it's just a comedic side story. Still, for the love of crap, Videl is an ex-fighter with flight. She couldn't just grab Pan and jet?

Also, I guess that actor guy is into married women? And that actress is into married guys? Uh, okay.
ShockedMay 9, 2021 7:27 PM
Dec 20, 2022 7:02 AM

Nov 2020
This episode was pure gold!
Apr 28, 6:41 AM

Jan 2021
Jacko you are a moron
Aug 8, 6:50 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
First episode of Winter 2017, getting closer and closer to the time I returned to anime, just a year away at this point. And with the beginning of the winter season we have a new ED, and I’m very happy to say it’s a banger and will probably be among my favorites from the show, I love the manga panel visuals too.

And this episode actually ended up being the first of a two parter, I thought for sure this movie ordeal would just be a one-off but I’ll take a Great Saiyaman arc, it’s already had some great moments like Barry offering to sign Videl “anywhere she wants”, and also Videl getting turned on by Gohan doing stunts as the Great Saiyaman, that caught me off guard lol. And although Gohan’s secret was discovered by that idol girl Cocoa, she ended up using the info for something rather wholesome, although Jaco blasting them was a bit unexpected lol, it’s nice seeing that he’s still around tho. And like others have pointed out, this filler arc villain is a bit similar to Baby from GT with his parasitic aspect, and this isn’t the first time they’ve referenced GT in these Super fillers, as a GT fan I love it lol.
Oct 11, 8:05 AM

Jul 2017
It was funny seeing Gohan go above the actor in all ways. Pretty funny - classic Dragon Ball filler!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 37 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2016

100 by JVskunkape »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 36 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2016

83 by JVskunkape »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 35 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2016

71 by JVskunkape »»
3 hours ago

» DBS English dub on BBC Iplayer (U.K.)

JVskunkape - Oct 2

14 by JVskunkape »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 34 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2016

127 by JVskunkape »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.