Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 13, 2016 12:43 PM

Jul 2015
Jeppe950 said:
Feels useless to complain about the animation for me personally since I'm only watching this for story anyway. I didn't quite like this episode as much as the last.

Not a big fan of Johannes, but it's fine. It was nice to see some cute moments between Canaria and Suzaku.

This anime has a story?

But yeah. This anime is just getting worse. Animation somehow is getting worse, characters are even flatter than usual, Johannes is nearly as bad as Canaria in terms of being annoying as hell and the MC is painfully bad.

Favourite fucking line? "You destroyed so many of the unmanned drones we sent" -> Fucking seriously? You couldn't even have it that the kids had killed humans? You made sure to point out that anyone they had "killed" was only a robot.

Just waiting for this car crash to be over.

dm106 said:
TahZin said:
God Bless the horrible character design! Looks like not a single character has two eyes of same size!!!

You have the terms wrong. The animation is bad, the character design is good. Character design is made by a different artist than the ones making the animation, prior to it.

You think the character design is good? It's not. It's "standard as all fuck". Hell, in some places it's downright awful. Only one I would give a slight pass to is Hime.

Gonna say. One thing I do love is people who are A-1 Pictures fans being like "Oh my god, A-1. How could you? How could you slip this far?!?!" as if this is the first piece of shit that A-1 has made. I don't even dislike A-1 Pictures compared to a lot of people, but Jesus people, stop going nuts like this is A-1's slip into shit. SAO was shite, Asterisk War was pretty bad, Phoenix Wright was a pile of shit, Gunslinger Stratos... existed. Persona 4 Golden The Animation was bad. Grimgar was a bit weak in most people's opinions, especially art work.
ThatDarnIrishManSep 13, 2016 12:51 PM
Sep 13, 2016 4:14 PM

Jul 2015
Once again. The Kasumi and Asuha are the best, and now we have their mom, Johannes. And she's pretty cool, and ummm...violent... and controlling? Not sure if that's the word for it but whatever. The blond girl and brown-haired guy were pretty entertaining to watch, more so than usual. Glad their getting along well. Now the gangs all back together, and we just a couple of episodes left.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Sep 14, 2016 4:14 AM

Dec 2015
Episode attempted to lighten the mood but instead came off cringey imo. To big of a shift in mood but other than that I liked it
Sep 17, 2016 8:27 AM

Apr 2015
Decent episode. I wonder how they will finish it tho.
Sep 25, 2016 2:05 PM

Jul 2009
Hime and Hotaru are so cute together!
Yohane is making her kids embarrassed LOL
Oct 4, 2016 6:38 AM
Dec 2014
Am I the only one who thinks they shouldn't wipe all the aliens out? I mean, yes I think they should fight to get the kids back but it's clear not all the aliens are bad... Maybe they came 'cause their worlds been destroyed or some cliched reason like that aha.

Preferred the colour when they saw the fake world. It's so dull and dark now. I know it's supposed to be for the story but still...
Sep 12, 2020 2:37 PM

Apr 2016
That was predictable but it’s fine. Art and animations are bad but well, nothing can be done.
Apr 5, 2023 10:44 AM

Dec 2022
I can see what people mean when they talk about the animation. The background scenery and battle animations look alright, but the faces in other scenes are wonky, lol.

I'm not sure if Airi and Gotuku are entirely evil, even after this reveal. Doubt there'll be a peace treaty, but you never know.

╔⏤═⏤╝ ╚⏤═⏤╗
Shaded Horizon

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Qualidea Code's name meaning

Havamug - May 25

2 by AmirTheGrey »»
May 28, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Qualidea Code Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2016

111 by redorzo »»
Feb 23, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Qualidea Code Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2016

93 by redorzo »»
Feb 17, 4:22 AM

Poll: » Qualidea Code Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2016

105 by redorzo »»
Feb 14, 5:29 AM

Poll: » Qualidea Code Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 30, 2016

175 by redorzo »»
Feb 14, 5:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.