Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
May 28, 2017 11:20 PM

Nov 2009
My head hurts. I knew this would be a depressing read and still couldn't brace myself for what wound up happening to Saki, brutal story that goes far beyond typical hentai fapservice
Jun 1, 2017 1:57 PM

Aug 2013
Saki IS a victim and the fact that Devil_Slayer or whoever the fuck commented above me, said that she isn't is ridiculous.
Like everybody else said, it's crazy how the most tragic manga is indeed a hentai! I really liked how real this whole manga was. I found myself just skipping through the sex scenes all together, to get on with the plot lol. This was truly heartbreaking and thanks Akidearest for recommending this in one of her most recent vids.
Jun 2, 2017 4:08 AM

Dec 2008
Devil_Slayer said:
the mom find out she and the father was having sex then she throw all the blame on her daughter and throw her to the street just like that ?

Cute. In real life instead of kicking the child out the abuse simply continues, with one of the parents keeping silent, or having an active role in it as well, either telling the child they're lying, blaming them for everything and/or actually abusing them physically (sexually) as well. Reality is always wilder and shittier than fiction.
This manga did have a lot of bad melodrama here and there though, especially that corny/forced beatup scene, but that's because it's still a hentai and catering to people's fetishes has priority over the story being realistic (so the author gets a pass for making Saki so unlucky and miserable even her dad is fucked up). It surprisingly did quite a good job at telling a compelling, even meaningful story, for its genre. Saki was naïve but in a nicely written, thoughtful way; it's an awfully convenient character trait for a mind-break hentai heroine to have, sure, but it made sense for a desperately lonely and soon after drug-addicted girl to behave the way she did. My only real complaint is that her love for Hayato came out of nowhere. Even if she was so lonely she was charmed by him letting her stay at his place, she had no survival instinct and only thought the best of the guy despite being treated like garbage by him. I guess she was just an obsessive type.
7/10 this is the most I've talked about a hentai in my life-means something was done right.
Jun 2, 2017 7:41 PM

Jun 2013
Honestly, I've heard, seen, and read about a genaric story as this one, but when I actually read this manga/doujin I almost cried. It wasn't just unfappable it was fucking unbelievable. I've seen one hentai that had a tough hentai plot to watch Shiiku x Kanojo: Tenshi no Kousoku-hen but this was worse.

Also if anyone knows where I can read the rest of it passed Chapter 3 please let me know I want to finish this immediately. Here's a picture of the chapter I haven't seen yet.
Jun 3, 2017 9:18 PM
Dec 2015
That good end ..... sincerely be perplexed ... I approach happiness ... I left the tears of emition .... I really liked this cap .....
Jun 14, 2017 12:30 PM

Jul 2016
Can't... I really can't imagine the ending, I though Saki was get happy-end with her daughter, but I got it wrong :'(
Manusia Kardus :'v
Jun 16, 2017 12:02 PM

Mar 2013
I actually cried from happiness at the end, thinking she did survive and have a completely healthy child against all odds, now I read what everyone else here says and now I'm super depressed T_T but it's ok, I'm gonna imagine she survived with Hana..its all g ;-; 10/10 for being the most horrifying, confronting yet at times realistic H manga I've ever read. Even if some (if not most) parts like the beat up at the end and the whole father sex situation are total exaggerations, I think all of the situations she ends up in are potentially accurate portrayals of what can happen to people irl... and that is what made this story so impactful for me.

edit: Consider me a new fan of Shindol after checking out his other works, which all have extremely unique themes and are slightly weird, but some of them also give you good feels! (for once). But don't worry none of them are as bad as Emergence. But then again I don't think anything will be :'(
kuroshizJun 16, 2017 1:24 PM
Jun 17, 2017 2:08 PM

Jul 2014
I picked it up after seeing a video where akidearest recommended it, didn't think it would be that much of a wild ride but boy... was I wrong. Poor girl, really wished her last dream would've been reality. :(
Also I kinda wish it was shown what happened with Hayato considering if it wasn't for him, Saki maybe wouldn't have gone down this path. Would've been satisfying to see him getting what he deserves.
Jun 24, 2017 2:48 AM
Mar 2008
I see some posts criticizing the mother for throwing out Saki and it being unrealistic. Maybe in Western Countries. But in Japan the wife always takes the word of the husband over the child. Messed up, I know. But men are more dominant in this society. The kids bullying her? That's common too. See in Japanese culture reputation and group mentality is literally the most important thing to them. Japanese people although can be VERY SWEET (from my three times over there) are known for their horrible bullying tactics. If you aren't part of the norm you are outcasted and viciously attacked. Just the truth.
Jun 30, 2017 8:12 AM
Dec 2015
I feel bad for fapping in the first few pages... Gaaaahhhh
Jul 1, 2017 2:01 AM
Dec 2012
Well this was quite the experience.
Jul 3, 2017 5:46 PM

Feb 2013
I wonder why people said the girl died? actually she lived , maybe they say she died to make this doujin " a great tragedy" ;

If it was just a dream she won't say to her child "I was thinking back to a long time ago"

"they were hard times" ..."I cried many times because of it"...
"when you came into my life" => which obviously means she gave birth
"I was finally reborn"

Anyway idc if you think she died or not cause for me is something really simple and not even worth the discussion.

Was a good story though .
Aug 18, 2017 8:56 AM
Aug 2017
As sad as this hentai is its just a bit unrealistic i mean i honestly thought people in Japan go around kicking pregnant woman around, but still a really sad manga.
Aug 20, 2017 9:32 PM
Dec 2010
yumesoro said:
As sad as this hentai is its just a bit unrealistic i mean i honestly thought people in Japan go around kicking pregnant woman around, but still a really sad manga.

Yep thats a bit unrealistic. The author should've just make them a group of thugs and then after they stole her money just accidentally pushed her in the corner and bleed but i guess they needed that hentai scene at the end because at the end of the day its still a hentai manga.
Aug 28, 2017 4:27 PM
Aug 2017
Haha, people obviously haven't seen REAL bad shit like "Dead Tube", "Junji Ito" or "Ibitsu" xD
Sep 6, 2017 9:05 AM

Aug 2014
I finally know where those smiling image came from..
oh god..
I was curious about this "recommendation" and i dont come to jerk... or rather i never jerk off in my entire life.
Then skipping through story , scanning image i found out this ..

Also few things to question
- How did she know the unborn was a male? (i didnt notice anything due skipping)
- Some said when "when you came into my life" means she gave born? well okay

Its obvious that she die with that blunt damage and heroins..
but i felt like to believe that shes alive.
She finally give born to the child, leaving her glass out from the room and start a new life.

Sep 13, 2017 6:07 AM
Apr 2016
Masterpiece, I hope this H manga gets an anime adaptation.
Oct 16, 2017 11:53 PM

Sep 2014
This is the most terrible, dreadful, suffering-filled shit that I've honestly ever seen. There are many great anime and manga that have pain, torment, and suffering and many that people would say are more intense in that regard than this work is. However, I think this is still the worst of all of them. I've seen many fantasy stories where terrible shit happened and it made me cry, but this is REAL shit. This story is so based in reality, and it's something that can and really does happen. It's truly a fucking soul crushingly tragic reminder of how terrible this world we live in really is.

The pain is so much more potent here because it's real pain.

It's a great work of art, but seriously this shit ruined my week.
Oct 29, 2017 4:38 AM
May 2015
BaNonKieL said:
I've started reading this yesterday, I honestly don't fap & don't like hentai manga but a lot of people recommended me for the "story" behind it.

I'm probably late to the party but the ending leaves two choices and the reader is free to choose whatever he wants.

One last spoiler

in the last chaptar, Our heroine is in the back alley somewhere, She meets a group of high school studs (probably) who steal her money and kick her.

This shows a couple of things.
- She saved too much money and took up with those much shit for her incoming child.

- Some say that when she went into that public bathroom and took that injection, she died due to the injection+beating she had and while dying, she dreamt of the remaining pages.

- Some say that somehow she survived and now she is living with her daughter.

You are free to choose the ending, Personally. I choose the second ending.

// I wrote that review btw, here's a link to it in case you want to read the entire thingy
https://myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=251779

I know a lot of people want the ending to be her dying in that filthy bathroom but I'm just hoping that the ending could be better than this, That all that she's endured finally paid off and she broke out of that shit life she had.

I have the book. It's confirmed that she died. Shindo says "I strongly believe that if you're going to do something, you don't do it halfway, so when we started cementing the plot for the series, I decided that in the end, the heroine would die."
Nov 13, 2017 4:10 AM
Sep 2017
It's most likely the people who ganged up on Saki at the end were her "friends" in her high school. I even went to check to make sure. The girl who stripped Saki was the girl who suggested her to do compensated dating with old men.

No matter how many times I look at the page where Saki looks at the mirror and braids her hair and wears glasses, it still breaks my heart. Seeing her look miserable and regretful because of GODDAMN HAYATO.
Nov 16, 2017 8:51 PM
Nov 2017
c'mon guys yeah it's sad and all but some events felt really forced, like her father suddenly being a incestuos creep whitout any prior hint that bulid the character that way and a bunch of kids kicking and robbing a pregnant woman, even "the whole school using her like that" thing it's a little bit forced. Also, the drug induced last dream being a real thing would be way unrealistic.
suavitelrocksApr 11, 2018 3:04 PM
Nov 22, 2017 10:02 AM

Apr 2017
Never thought a hentai would ever make me cry. I already knew it was sad before I started reading it but I'm still not fucking ok. Damn you ShindoL you genius
MONOIINov 22, 2017 10:06 AM

buy mochi at the mochi store
and friends at the friend store

Nov 26, 2017 11:06 PM

Apr 2015
first my dick wet.

then my eyes wet.

worst fapping experience ever.

fuck.
4th times getting signature banned wtf
Dec 6, 2017 5:06 PM

Nov 2014
She's dead, I don't see why people think she's alive. The author himself even had an afterword saying she's dead, even left a comment last year on fakku (which you can still read the comment) saying it's not a happy ending.

Do some research.
Dec 14, 2017 9:23 PM

Aug 2014
While it obviously had a sad ending, that doesn't save it from getting a "meh" from me.
Dec 15, 2017 2:29 PM

Apr 2016
I couldn't stop re-reading this, i really feel sad for Saki. This is just so sad and yeah you can't stop fapping to it. Its just too good.

Bless ShindoL for realistic doujins.
Why do we have to live in such a cruel world?

Dec 16, 2017 1:39 AM

Oct 2016
Hi, I'm writing a fanfiction for this. Check it out.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12761018/1/A-Beautiful-Butterfly
Jan 30, 2018 1:11 AM

Nov 2012
she died, because she took all the drugs left maybe she is commiting suicide and got overdose..last few panels is only hallucination. the last page is when she drop the sunglasses and went unconcious/ dead. tsk.. poor girl :(
Feb 14, 2018 8:38 AM

Dec 2010
suavitelrocks said:
c'mon guys yeah it's sad and all but some events felt really forced, like her father suddenly being a incestuos creep whitout any prior hint that buid the character that way and a bunch of kids kicking and robbing a pregnant woman, even "the whole school using her like that" thing it's a little bit forced. Also, the drug induced last drem being a real thing would be way unrealistic.

Of course some elements are forced, is a work of fiction after all, so a bi over the top and unbelievable.

Anyway was a good ride and a well done tragedy manga, is a 5/5. Shindol is one of the best ero mangakas out here and their work aren't just sex scenes but have substance and a solid plot.
Feb 28, 2018 10:43 PM

Sep 2015
MrJaytato said:
lolivillain said:
THIS WASNT DREAM OR ANYTHING
SHE IS LIVING HAPPILY WITH HER CUTE LITTLE DAUGHTER
PLEASE STOP POSTING SUCH SAD THINGS YOU PSYCHOPATHS
YOU MAKE ME PUKE
SHE IS HAPPY
HAPPY
NOW

YEA SHES HAPPY OK ;---;

ah fuck man, I can't cover it up with my imagination saying "Shes alive with Hana-chan." I believe this is the first Hentai Manga that I actually finished, the thing about this manga that it teaches an important story about misguided teens. I know there are alot of those "moral of the story" out there, but to me. This one impacted the most.

SHADDUP!!! Everyone SHADDUP! In my headcanon she's alive with Hana living a great life! She met someone that actually cares and understood her. Happily ever after! Don't ruin it!
Meanwhile Hayato is in the bottom of Tokyo bay being fished up by police investigators. Best ending ever.

Still mad how her "highschool friends" beat the crap out of her at the end. The thing about this whole story is that she met nothing but horrible people. It only takes one kind person to get her out of that situation.
We should all taken note and offer help to people we see are in need. You never know, that one small act of kindness might just be what they need. Even if its 1 out of a 100 people, that's one person that can live a happy life.
zcv45Feb 28, 2018 10:54 PM
Mar 6, 2018 1:41 PM

Jul 2017
holy shit was this fucked up. That ending is just so fucked up. I came into this thinking it would be another girl is shy gets fucked and then thats it. I didn't think I would legit cry over a hentai comic. The ending were she dreamed of the life she could of had is legit what broke me. Also with how the teenagers beat her and steal her shit thinking she stole it and that guy who sees but walks away like this shit went above messed up.
ZerityMar 6, 2018 2:24 PM
Mar 15, 2018 7:36 PM
Nov 2017
this has been the only thing that was not related to real life that has made me cry
I have very bad taste
Mar 30, 2018 8:42 PM
Jul 2018
AngelCam33 said:
No matter how many times I look at the page where Saki looks at the mirror and braids her hair and wears glasses, it still breaks my heart. Seeing her look miserable and regretful because of GODDAMN HAYATO.

I don't understand why, but it was those pages that almost made me tear up.

I get what the story was trying to do, but Jesus...this was really edgy in a lot of areas.
Like, why didn't the girl ever think of calling the police, or ask people about an institution that could help desperate people like her?
Apr 29, 2018 8:24 PM
Forever Fearless

Apr 2007
Y'all are acting like this is the worst story in the world. Well, I'm here to tell you that this is literally a reality for tens of thousands, if not more, people in this world. Even worse for some. Yeah, it was a shitty thing to happen, but worse things have, do, and will happen. Welcome to reality.

Makes me kinda wonder if the author experienced this kinda thing in the past.
Speed is Life - 1st ID... patch on my shoulder.

May 5, 2018 3:44 AM

Dec 2013
I'm a huge sucker for drug stories (Requiem for a Dream is one of my top movies), so this one did hit me hard especially. I didn't know anything about this going in, so it was quite sad to see the turn of the MC. This is honestly a case of "Don't judge a book by its cover". I was ready to dismiss this story because it was Hentai, but seeing reviews on the site made me consider otherwise. It was just so compelling to read from start to finish. Extremely sad to think that the last 5 pages were almost real until I got to last page. It's even more tragic to know there are thousands of girls who experience this daily. The realistic take of the story really made this story stand out to me.
May 17, 2018 1:06 PM
AnimeLover

Aug 2011
I just read this because of what I've heard about it, didn't even care for the hentai aspect at all, just curious for a realistic sad story. The story was so sad and the ending just broke my heart, it just helps you realize how fucked up the world is as this stuff really does happen to people, and I wish she got the happy ending she desired. The last chapter just left me in a very depressed state...god dammit.
Aug 8, 2018 2:10 AM
Feb 2017
The ultimate heroine versus heroin story.
Aug 17, 2018 10:09 PM

Oct 2013
So how old do you think Saki was throughout this whole story? I'm thinking 14 when she started fucking up and 16 when she died.
Best Anime of All Time: Otome Dori
Best Manga of All Time: ShindoL Henshin -emergence-
Sep 7, 2018 6:40 PM

May 2016
She was making one bad decision after another but I couldn't help but believe that she wasn't at fault. Someone made her like this and she never knew that she'd be thrown into this shit so suddenly in the first place.

She sunk so low that she became a heroin addict screwing guys in cardboard boxes at the sidewalk while pregnant. One of her teeth even fell off and she became a stinky bum like the ones she screwed the moment she got kicked out. She was finally gonna make things work out but those random nosey punks came in, stole her money, beat her up, and killed the baby. What made things worse was that no one even bothered to help her when she was staggering towards the public bathroom battered, naked, and bleeding. I doubt that she would've escaped her lifestyle or addiction even after delivering the baby but she should've had a chance anyway.

Seeing her wear her glasses and braid her hair to look like her old self was heartbreaking and what could've been her life with Hana after surviving everything that was thrown at her became the most heartbreaking final delusion in her short but hellish life. I couldn't even get myself to cry because her last moments were so pitiful that I only felt an empty depressing despair as I looked at her.

It would've been great to see an epilogue where everyone that messed with Saki got their comeuppance and got arrested, killed, or killed themselves out of grief. The bums got AIDS, Saki's dad and the rich guys get caught in their pedophilic acts, the students of her class got expelled, the drug dealers got killed in a shootout after killing Hayato because of the debts, and those bastard punks killed themselves because they got cyberbullied so bad after posting that shitty video. It might've not ended that way but Saki deserved at least some justice for this ;~;

Sep 9, 2018 9:16 AM
Aug 2017
I finished reading this just now.
I don't know why but I cannot accept that Saki is dead in the last page.
Life is so unfair, man. She didn't do anything wrong, at least for me.
This manga will become a hot rush if they making the anime counterpart.
Sep 13, 2018 1:36 PM

Nov 2017
THIS WASNT DREAM OR ANYTHING
SHE IS LIVING HAPPILY WITH HER CUTE LITTLE DAUGHTER
PLEASE STOP POSTING SUCH SAD THINGS YOU PSYCHOPATHS
YOU MAKE ME PUKE
SHE IS HAPPY
HAPPY
NOW
[2]

plz @ me
Sep 13, 2018 2:48 PM

Nov 2017
I was listening to 2 steps from hell while reading this last chapter

plz @ me
Sep 15, 2018 3:58 AM

Apr 2018
redpillznshiet said:
So how old do you think Saki was throughout this whole story? I'm thinking 14 when she started fucking up and 16 when she died.

She graduated middle school and went to high school I believe. So she must've been 16 when she met hayato, and I guess 17 or 18 in the last chapter...
Oct 10, 2018 6:39 AM

Oct 2017
i wonder if Saki would be a good mom? i think yes
Oct 18, 2018 11:19 PM
Aug 2017
This is so sad. No one can fap to this. It's totally realistic. I really cried in the end. Why didn't i read it sooner. The ending was really the best. She changed a lot. Thanks to her daughter. Seriously, no one deserves this kind of life. Why God is so cruel?! Oh man why the fuck am i crying?!
Unlucky_OtakuOct 18, 2018 11:38 PM
Oct 30, 2018 10:22 PM

Oct 2014
Thats the only way to end her suffering. When she go to the bathroom, I knew that would happen.

I did not cry after reading the whole manga. But I have this weird feelings of li want to be alone for a while kind of shit.

The sad reality is, this could happen in real life. Theres a lot of rotten people out their. Who will have no hesitate to lure/trick a girl if they think they can take advantage of you.

my short, parting word is; Stay in School. Don't do drugs.
Jan 8, 2019 8:50 PM

Apr 2016
Side note heroin overdoses are actually much more violent than this you don't drift off to sleep it induces vomiting and respiratory failure it's like being drowned not a soothing dream.

Another side note is that the child is dead in her womb before the school kids beat the shit out of her, it would have likely came out as a still born since she was a junkie throughout the whole thing.
Jan 16, 2019 4:09 AM

Mar 2011
This is so F'ed up in many levels yo... I've watched a lot of hentai but this one is the.......... I think I will not be able to get over this for awhile. (why did I read this)
Jan 29, 2019 8:33 AM

Nov 2018
The ending is so brutal. Saki don't deserved this. ;_;
Feb 4, 2019 2:16 PM

Aug 2015
omg my god dude its so depressing
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Henshin Chapter 1 Discussion

Janzs - Jun 3, 2017

15 by Cersil »»
Sep 18, 3:15 PM

» True?

BipulGamer07 - Jun 3

0 by BipulGamer07 »»
Jun 3, 8:04 PM

Poll: » Henshin Chapter 6 Discussion

Culex - Dec 29, 2015

14 by karj100 »»
May 11, 11:11 AM

Poll: » Henshin Chapter 3 Discussion

Janzs - Jun 3, 2017

13 by karj100 »»
May 11, 11:09 AM

Poll: » Would you like to see an anime adaptation of this?

Shizuna - Feb 21

3 by FZREMAKE »»
Feb 21, 8:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.