Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 7, 2016 5:53 AM

Aug 2011
Ok next week I'm look forward to Vegeta.I have high expectations for Vegeta as I believe that it's Vegeta that still make this show worth watching.
Mar 7, 2016 5:56 AM

Oct 2011
Finally! We're getting what we've all been waiting for: Vegeta vs Frieza (Frost) ! No Goku interruption..

Interesting episode, to say the least. It's nice to have Piccolo show us that move once more.
Can such a dream truely exist?
Mar 7, 2016 6:00 AM

Jan 2016
MahadoKusanagi said:

GT at least had decent to good animation from the begining until the end. On that regard alone, explain to me how GT is worse than Super?
I can't comment on that because I never saw GT in TV version from its original Japanese run.
MahadoKusanagi said:
GT at least had a story that was ok. Now explain to me how the story of Super is "ok" at least?
That is subjective. I found GT's story to be atrocious and much worse than Super. The "adventures" that Trunks, Pand And Goku had in the beginning looked something out of American Kid's cartoon to me. Again, if you enjoyed it, that's completely fine, but in my opinion it was really bad.
MahadoKusanagi said:
At least GT payed respect to the damn franchise for the "slightly under average" Anime that it was. Now explain to me how that crap called DB Super is paying any respect to the franchise?
As I said above, GT was atrocious imo. So I don't think it "payed respect to the franchise". How much ever respect it payed, I think Super is paying more than that.
Mar 7, 2016 6:02 AM
Feb 2014
I knew it! Frost was shady from the very beginning. When someone is a bit TOO nice you know there's a problem...
Next episode looks pretty cool. Vegeta should kick ass!
Mar 7, 2016 6:23 AM
Mar 2008
SSJToshi said:
MahadoKusanagi said:

GT at least had decent to good animation from the begining until the end. On that regard alone, explain to me how GT is worse than Super?
I can't comment on that because I never saw GT in TV version from its original Japanese run.
MahadoKusanagi said:
GT at least had a story that was ok. Now explain to me how the story of Super is "ok" at least?
That is subjective. I found GT's story to be atrocious and much worse than Super. The "adventures" that Trunks, Pand And Goku had in the beginning looked something out of American Kid's cartoon to me. Again, if you enjoyed it, that's completely fine, but in my opinion it was really bad.
MahadoKusanagi said:
At least GT payed respect to the damn franchise for the "slightly under average" Anime that it was. Now explain to me how that crap called DB Super is paying any respect to the franchise?
As I said above, GT was atrocious imo. So I don't think it "payed respect to the franchise". How much ever respect it payed, I think Super is paying more than that.

So basically no explanation whatsoever. Wonderful.
On the animation you cant comment because you didnt saw the TV Version? I did and GT was on one episode alone way better than DBS until now. Why? Toei did give a shit back then, at least more than they are giving now.
The story, yeah its subjective. DB was somewhat of the same thing AND using the actual "Adventure Genre", the Anime has than time to tell a damn story. DBS is just almost entirely illogical crap put together just so that Toei can put more money on their pockets without giving a crap because its "Dragon Ball" and it automatically sells no matter what they do. DBS reminds me almost on the atrocious DBZ Movie from the USA which did the same thing.
GT payed more respect than DBS payed until now. DBS, again, is just making any crap just to make money without actually knowing what the hell they are presenting. Atrocious Animation (sorry, but when an ANime like DBZ from well over 20 years ago has way better animation than DBS, than there is no excuse at all. Even DB does a better work and that is from almost 30 years ago), crappy story, bad sound (except the OP and maybe one ED), characters somewhat out of the standard from what everybody knew from DBZ and ass boring, undynamic, and crappy bad fights.
GT has its problems, a lot of them in fact, but DBS is the damn low point of the franchise after Ressurection F Movie (which is probably THE low point of the franchise).
But what surprises me the most is that i gave GT a 4/10 and i am the one putting GT over DBS when you gave GT a 6/10.
Mar 7, 2016 6:43 AM

Dec 2014
So wherever you go every Frieza wannabe is a bad guy xD

Vegeta's fight should be interesting.
Mar 7, 2016 6:58 AM

Jan 2016
MahadoKusanagi said:
On the animation you cant comment because you didn't see the TV Version? I did and GT was on one episode alone way better than DBS until now. Why? Toei did give a shit back then, at least more than they are giving now.
Okay then, I can't argue that. And of course I wasn't trying to defend Super's animation but I had no idea how GT looked when it aired on TV. What I've seen is the BD version which could have been touched up for all I know.
MahadoKusanagi said:
put together just so that Toei can put more money on their pockets without giving a crap because its "Dragon Ball" and it automatically sells no matter what they do.
I completely agree with this part.
First two arcs were a rehash of the movies. They dragged it out for quite long. I am finding this tournament arc to be interesting though, so I won't call it crappy.
GT's beginning did sound very unique and they got to business pretty fast. I thought the trio of Goku, Trunks and Pan could be interesting. But it turned out to be a snore-fest for me. I didn't like Baby either. Some of the fight sequences in that arc were decent imo, and yeah superior than Super in the animation department. And Super 17 arc was illogical for me, like making an android that strong and the whole logic they gave for it wasn't something that sounded possible for me. I haven't found anything in Super that illogical(again, not saying it isn't). Resurrection 'F' arc had many inconsistencies.
I liked how they made the new God form something you have to achieve with a different kind of training and better ki control. SSJ 4's character design was really badass imo, but the way the transformation happened again wasn't something I liked.
Yes DB also had the whole adventure thing but I actually found that very interesting because of the characters. Characters in GT (especially kid Goku) did not appeal to me at all. I didn't like Baby or Super 17 either. I remember there being an episode with Cell and Frieza fighting Goku in other world. The way they were portrayed and eventually taken care care of frustrated me.
I think the sound track itself isn't bad. But yes, it is inconsistent and at times very random.
MahadoKusanagi said:
characters somewhat out of the standard from what everybody knew from DBZ
I think they were fairly different in GT as well. Though I don't really like Vegeta that much, I despised his character design in GT. Here it looks like they are still developing his character. I like that.
MahadoKusanagi said:
ass boring, undynamic, and crappy bad fights.
I kinda agree here but I think it could still improve or maybe not. Some of the fight sequences in GT were pretty unique, I can't deny that.
MahadoKusanagi said:
Resurrection F Movie (which is probably THE low point of the franchise).
The inconsistencies in character power-levels and Frieza and Tagoma's power rise was indeed cringe worthy in my opinion. But they did some things better in the series than in the movie. At least that shows some intent to improve. I think DBS is going to get better now (in my opinion it has gotten a lot better).
MahadoKusanagi said:
But what surprises me the most is that i gave GT a 4/10 and i am the one putting GT over DBS when you gave GT a 6/10.
I rate very liberally. I probably shouldn't. My mean score is 8.01, yours is 5.36. I think suffice to say your 4 and my 6 can't be weighed in the same scale.
SSJToshiMar 7, 2016 7:03 AM
Mar 7, 2016 7:09 AM
Nov 2015
SSJToshi said:
Gidar said:
You do realize that it looks beyond ridicolous when you charge your flashy attack for several minutes, while jumping around, blocking the enemy singlehandely and even wasting energy/effort on newly invented kage bunshin no jutsu / next level godspeed hundred afterimages technique XD
That moment when a technique inspired from Dragon Ball is used to say Dragon Ball is copying/using similar techniques. XD

The moment when people read what they want and make up false statements.

When have i ever said that it was copying anything? I merely used that term for younger people to understand better. plus i forgot to add tajuu (for the amount).

Also by newly invented i meant that he never used it before, but as i checked apparently he did so very early in the beginning of dbz. But my point was the ridicolous amount (tajuu bunshin), and back then his max was at what .. 3 (triform) ...

Explain this to me, when we go by tenshinhan logic each clone including his original is cut down to lets say numberwise a 1/100th of its original power/ki ... then how does that make sense for charging your attack? Like splitting up your ki, loosing the charge effect on clones that "die" and basically starting over at 1/100 with your main body since you split up ~~
Mar 7, 2016 7:40 AM

Dec 2014
Although it was so obvious.. I did not see Frost cheating....on a side note Beerus reactions were priceless
Mar 7, 2016 7:43 AM
Jan 2015
Lolimancer said:
Z-Dante said:
Guys , did the visuals get any better ? I'm currently on hold

They're not gonna look acceptable until the BD's come out but what do you expect from Toei at this point? Even DBZ looked like shit when it aired so if it's bothering you just wait man.
Eh DBZ looked fine for a early 90s anime save for the usual really low quality eps. Super doesn't look fine at all for a 2015/2016 anime tho. Looks like it was made in 2003.
Mar 7, 2016 7:50 AM
Jul 2018
SAF88 said:
Lolimancer said:

They're not gonna look acceptable until the BD's come out but what do you expect from Toei at this point? Even DBZ looked like shit when it aired so if it's bothering you just wait man.
Eh DBZ looked fine for a early 90s anime save for the usual really low quality eps. Super doesn't look fine at all for a 2015/2016 anime tho. Looks like it was made in 2003.

Toei is basically ran by a bunch of kids.
Mar 7, 2016 7:51 AM

Apr 2015
Nasty frost I knew he was playing dirty.

Can't wait for Vegeta vs Frost.
Mar 7, 2016 8:24 AM
Mar 2008
SSJToshi said:
MahadoKusanagi said:
On the animation you cant comment because you didn't see the TV Version? I did and GT was on one episode alone way better than DBS until now. Why? Toei did give a shit back then, at least more than they are giving now.
Okay then, I can't argue that. And of course I wasn't trying to defend Super's animation but I had no idea how GT looked when it aired on TV. What I've seen is the BD version which could have been touched up for all I know.

I didnt see the BD version, but seriously, does it matter? Look at Sailor Moon Crystal for that matter. The TV Animation was crap. Some say that the BD Version was corrected on that, so it looks better (i cant comment on that because i saw the TV Version), but still it is no excuse, is it?
I mean, look at the first DB. Even that looks better than DBS now. Basically, no matter how it looks and if it later comes out on BD, the Anime should look (at least) good from the beginning. That is what DBS does not and GT at least did.

First two arcs were a rehash of the movies. They dragged it out for quite long. I am finding this tournament arc to be interesting though, so I won't call it crappy.
GT's beginning did sound very unique and they got to business pretty fast. I thought the trio of Goku, Trunks and Pan could be interesting. But it turned out to be a snore-fest for me. I didn't like Baby either. Some of the fight sequences in that arc were decent imo, and yeah superior than Super in the animation department. And Super 17 arc was illogical for me, like making an android that strong and the whole logic they gave for it wasn't something that sounded possible for me. I haven't found anything in Super that illogical(again, not saying it isn't). Resurrection 'F' arc had many inconsistencies.
I liked how they made the new God form something you have to achieve with a different kind of training and better ki control. SSJ 4's character design was really badass imo, but the way the transformation happened again wasn't something I liked.
Yes DB also had the whole adventure thing but I actually found that very interesting because of the characters. Characters in GT (especially kid Goku) did not appeal to me at all. I didn't like Baby or Super 17 either. I remember there being an episode with Cell and Frieza fighting Goku in other world. The way they were portrayed and eventually taken care care of frustrated me.

As i wrote, GT has many problems and you listed some of them which i agree with.
But look at DBS. Ressurection F: Was that necessary? No, especially not if it was just a rehash of the second movie. Even Battle of Gods Arc was unnecessary alone because of the fact that the movie exists. Which doesnt mean that Toei couldnt do anything with it. In both movies, there were a lot of things they could have explained way better, shown way better or even made somewhat of an alternative version of it for the Anime. But they didnt, they basically just (almost) rehashed the movies 1 to 1 for DBS.
Yeah, Battle of Gods was basically the introduction of Beereus and thats actually ok, but still unnecessary they way they showed it. And to be fair, judging DBS altogether, i have to judge the first 2 Arcs also since they were in DBS. I cant ignore them and both Arcs were crap imo.
They could use the time they spent on those 2 rehashes to release DBS later (on this tournament arc as a beginning of the Anime) and work on they thinks they need to work on right now and improve, like animation, more logic in everything and so on.
Thats why i am pissed off at DBS. I am not a fan of DBZ, i think its overrated and just mediocre (i prefer DB), but still it pisses me off when the producers themselves dont even pay respect to a world class franchise. And instead of, because of the world class status, showing us what they can do in 2016 and put everything on their might to be the best they can be, they just seem to dont even give a crap at all. The same goes for Sailor Moon Crystal. Again, i am not a fan of the original (slightly above average foor me) but it pisses me off when producers just put crap together 10-20 years later just for the dollars/yens.
At least respect the damn franchise guys (this was more towards the producers, not you).
I mean, look at Hunter x Hunter 2011 (came over 10 years after the original). Heck, look even at Lupin the Third 2015 (original from the 70s/80s). THATS they way to do it. THATS the way to respect the franchise.
On the adventure part, yes, DB did a way better job on that and yes, because of the characters also. But still, GT had it which helped to tell the story better...............even thou it isnt good but just an "ok". Now look at DBS. It tries to have a story, but it seems to me they dont really know how to tell it properly and because of that, the story is almost a mess.

MahadoKusanagi said:
characters somewhat out of the standard from what everybody knew from DBZ
I think they were fairly different in GT as well. Though I don't really like Vegeta that much, I despised his character design in GT. Here it looks like they are still developing his character. I like that.

Sure, but besides Bejiita, which character is even remotely interesting? Even DBZ showed somewhat of a focus on other characters besides SonGoku and Bejiita. DBS just focuses on them and maybe Beereus, what about the rest?
Yeah, maybe they have something to say in the future about SonGohan, Piccolo, etc. But until now, not even Bejiita is all that interessting, i saw his development in DBZ, until now in DBS, in dont see much.

MahadoKusanagi said:
ass boring, undynamic, and crappy bad fights.
I kinda agree here but I think it could still improve or maybe not. Some of the fight sequences in GT were pretty unique, I can't deny that.

Yeah it could, but does it seem that way? You watched DBZ, remember those fights? Now compare them with those on DBS even thow SonGoku and Bejiita are in a higher level? The fights were what actually made DBZ with powers and speed beyond the imagination of most other Anime and here they fight like cats in a standard Shounen Anime. So, for that alone Toei is not paying the slight respect to the original material and franchise.

MahadoKusanagi said:
Resurrection F Movie (which is probably THE low point of the franchise).
The inconsistencies in character power-levels and Frieza and Tagoma's power rise was indeed cringe worthy in my opinion. But they did some things better in the series than in the movie. At least that shows some intent to improve. I think DBS is going to get better now (in my opinion it has gotten a lot better).

On a few parts yes, the Anime did a better work as the movie, but put everything together and the movie did a better job. Even thou, i think it was very weak even for DB standards which are actually not high at all compared to a lot of other Anime.
DBS now is better than before, sure. But i think it only is so because it focuses on the actual story and not the rehashed movies. But that doesnt make it good. Can it get better in the future on this arc or on later arcs? Sure. But until now, i think it isnt even trying to.

MahadoKusanagi said:
I rate very liberally. I probably shouldn't. My mean score is 8.01, yours is 5.36. I think suffice to say your 4 and my 6 can't be weighed in the same scale.

Yeah, my rating system is not the same as yours, sure. For instance, i rated Digimon Xros Wars lower than you. Even Beyblade. Maybe you are more generous than me which is ok.
I just found it funny that i am the one rating GT lower than you but still somewhat "defending" it over DBS.
The mean score..........................well, that doesnt even matter. The amount of Anime watched in total is way higher on my list than yours (i am not making fun of your list or something and trying to say "Haha, look at my badass big list"), maybe you rate Anime more generous than me but for both of us is probably the fair rating for our different standards and i rate Hentai (which i watched some of them) only from 1-5 and not 1-10 as i have other standards for it.
Mar 7, 2016 8:38 AM
Nov 2015
Lolimancer said:
SAF88 said:

*idiotic kids ;)

The visuals for the background and half of the "stillstanding" characters are acceptable. But the fights are pretty simple and more than half of the animation (+zoomed out shots of goku,frost etc) still looks like fanart and has been done by the "outsource crew"

For example: Bulma and the other earthling spectators received more solid and detailed looking art than half of the infight Frost/Goku, whos face and stature changes with every third shot.

So id say 50% is alright/acceptable and the other half is still utter outsource garbage that sometimes at its worst even reverts back to 6 frames per second on some zoomed out scenes. (you can basically count the pictures with ur naked eye ^^)

And well you cannot compare this to any other current or upcoming animes cause even Ero Game adaptations have better animations and art :/

Can't do much about it since toei decided to dedicate their studio on World trigger than waste any effort on once famous shit like dragonball :S
GidarMar 7, 2016 9:07 AM
Mar 7, 2016 8:47 AM
Jul 2018
Gidar said:
Lolimancer said:

*idiotic kids ;)

The visuals for the background and half of the "stillstanding" characters are acceptable. But the fights are pretty simple and more than half of the animation (+zoomed out shots of goku,frost etc) still looks like fanart and has been done by the "outsource crew"

For example: Bulma and the other earthling spectators received more solid and detailed looking art than half of the infight Frost/Goku, whos face and stature changes with every third shot.

So id say 50% is alright/acceptable and the other half is still utter outsource garbage that sometimes at its worst even reverts back to 6 frames per second on some zoomed out scenes. (you can basically count the pictures with ur naked eye ^^)
As in you can actually count the frames w

I agree. The production is what's holding Super back. The still shots are fine because Dragon Ball has always has always had those shitty. But the fights feel kinda choppy. I don't watch One Piece but I can't imagine it being this bad, shame on them.
Mar 7, 2016 8:48 AM

Jan 2015
No episode next week. Episode 35 will air on March 20. [According to Wikipedia and reddit]
Mar 7, 2016 9:34 AM

Feb 2015
Good episode.
I want to see Vegeta SSJ vs Frost, but yeah, next ep is delayed.
We'll have to wait 1 more week than usual.
A true man never dies.
Mar 7, 2016 9:58 AM

Apr 2013
Really? That was Piccolo's fight, are you fucking kidding me? And then Vegeta forces him to give up? That's it, Super destroyed every hope that this arc could be any decent, fuck you Toei...
Mar 7, 2016 10:08 AM

Feb 2016
never has to say "what the actual fuck?" this many times in one episode... ever.
I'm really trying to enjoy this anime because it still is a piece of my childhood but wow they're not making it easy for me

Mar 7, 2016 10:38 AM

Aug 2015
Sooo much hype for the next episode when Vegeta is going to smack the shizzle McDizzle out of Frost

Mar 7, 2016 10:40 AM

Aug 2015
haebollago said:
never has to say "what the actual fuck?" this many times in one episode... ever.
I'm really trying to enjoy this anime because it still is a piece of my childhood but wow they're not making it easy for me

Yea, I agree 100%, this episode was weird

Mar 7, 2016 10:46 AM

Oct 2013
That set-up for the next episode got me hyped, overall an okayish episode.

Mar 7, 2016 1:03 PM

Jun 2013
why did piccolo insisted on using that move and of course Frost was a fucking bad guy
Mar 7, 2016 1:39 PM

Mar 2011
Well I guess they really forgot about the fuse with Kami. Piccolo is stronger than SS Goku..

But on the other hand piccolo is a strategist, his strategy is to DODGE!

At least they got that right :).
"When everyone else is about to give up, the fighter who becomes the role model, is the true Leader."

Mar 7, 2016 2:03 PM
Jul 2018
TehWhiteTiger said:
Well I guess they really forgot about the fuse with Kami. Piccolo is stronger than SS Goku..

No, Goku is stronger by far now. Goku's base form has been drastically increased in power, and Super Saiyan is a multiplier which means he grows even stronger. SSJ Goku is easily Buu level now.
Mar 7, 2016 2:07 PM

Nov 2013
lol for whatever reason I'm still hoping there's a bigger matter that's making Frost do what he does and he is not really evil... btw it's hilarious how no one(including Gohan) cares for Piccolo's feelings.
“Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.”
― Saint Augustine
Mar 7, 2016 2:12 PM

Nov 2013
Lolimancer said:
TehWhiteTiger said:

No, Goku is stronger by far now. Goku's base form has been drastically increased in power, and Super Saiyan is a multiplier which means he grows even stronger. SSJ Goku is easily Buu level now.

Yeah and this episode confirmed that Frost is actually stronger than Freeza before he died.
“Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.”
― Saint Augustine
Mar 7, 2016 2:26 PM
Jul 2018
So I guess this opens the door to let Goku back in to fight since he wrongly lost.
Mar 7, 2016 6:48 PM

Aug 2013
Gidar said:

Also by newly invented i meant that he never used it before, but as i checked apparently he did so very early in the beginning of dbz. But my point was the ridicolous amount (tajuu bunshin), and back then his max was at what .. 3 (triform) ...

Explain this to me, when we go by tenshinhan logic each clone including his original is cut down to lets say numberwise a 1/100th of its original power/ki ... then how does that make sense for charging your attack? Like splitting up your ki, loosing the charge effect on clones that "die" and basically starting over at 1/100 with your main body since you split up ~~
Piccolo DID NOT USE multiform in this fight. He used the after image technique to create multiple after images. Champa indicates this by saying that Piccolo is just running around.
Mar 7, 2016 8:47 PM

Dec 2008
The animation was just a pain to watch! That aside, this episode was alright. We finally discovered why Goku got all woozy and lost the match.
Mar 7, 2016 9:07 PM

Mar 2014
1. Cheers Toei for keeping Piccolo's fight IC, his are always excellent.

2. Finally, Enter the GOAT of Anime. The music for that whole scene was phenomenal.
Mar 8, 2016 5:35 AM

Jun 2015
Epic ep,. happy to see a little mind games in DBS.

Shit is bout' to get so real, hope Vegeta beats the shit out of him.
Mar 8, 2016 1:21 PM

Apr 2014
There is no spotlight for Piccolo anymore...
And my guess was wrong, I thought it was the work of U6 Cooler.
And I just notice that the referee is U6 Kid Buu?
Anyway, Vegeta going to destroy Frost real good lol.
Mar 8, 2016 3:02 PM

Aug 2009
Saiyans have a definite spectrum of idiocy, ranging from Goku to Vegeta.

All things considered though, this was a pretty decent episode. It had fighting, classic moves, strategy, and an interesting plot twist. I think Dragon Ball Super had a stroke or something. Looking forward, how long is this arc going to be? Pretty damn short from the looks of it. All but two fighters are down on the 7th universe team. I know they managed to drag fights against one person out for like 90 episodes in Dragon Ball Z, but I'm not really getting that vibe here.

Frosty
Mar 8, 2016 3:07 PM

Jan 2013
No episode this week for those who don't know.
Mar 8, 2016 5:48 PM

Oct 2011
Time for Vegeta to defeat Frost CANNOT WAIT!!!!
Mar 8, 2016 6:13 PM
Sep 2012
-Chi-Chi coming to Goku's aid was a cute scene but it's too late for Super to be doing this. They already had their chance to show Chi-Chi is more than just that "overbearing bitch" who can't see past her own ideals but blew it and practically depended on that image.
-I also love Super keeps reminding the audience how ridiculously strong Chi-Chi is. She can't bust a planet or anything like that but she has incredible vertical and jumped a frightening down for Goku.
-It turns out Frost isn't such a nice guy after all... lame
-Shame Piccolo lost so quickly... but he showed great skill and technique. Never knew he had such dexterity with the Makankosappo (maybe he trained extra-hard behind the scenes)
-Kinda not caring about Vegeta fighting Frost.... but at least it's good to see him put the cheater in his place
-The next looks like the animation would actually be good this time... maybe not.

Super can still eat a shenlong.
dhochoyMar 9, 2016 4:04 PM
Mar 8, 2016 7:27 PM

May 2014
Go for it Vegeta!!!
"A life that lives without doing anything is the same as a slow death" -Lelouch Vi Brittania
Mar 8, 2016 7:48 PM

Feb 2009
Kick his ass Vegeta!!!!
Mar 8, 2016 10:23 PM
Jun 2011
Sidaliroy said:
Go for it Vegeta!!!
you mean kick his ass hit since by the preview it looks like he will be the one who will destroy frost
Mar 9, 2016 3:35 AM
Mar 2016
would be a great plot twist if Vegeta loses for killing Frost and we get to see Monaka go all out
Mar 9, 2016 4:28 AM

Feb 2015
At least Piccolo's fight wasn't as terrible as Goku's, but the lacklustre art and animation really hurts. Lol at how Frost just reveals how he does his business after they found out he cheated, like his reputation means nothing.
I hate how Goku just accepts his loss to Frost and does nothing but smile about it; that's not like the Goku I know at all. It's funny how Piccolo was still declared winner after Frost's cheating, but Goku's match still counts as a loss. Even funnier how no one really gives a **** about the tournament and the stakes, and they let this guy who won 2 matches solely by cheating have another go at Universe 7's side. Going by the preview images, it seems even Vegeta doesn't care at all and refuses to go beyond regular Super Saiyan against Frost. I'm super excited about the next episode (not).

Well, if anyone was looking into how to screw up a tournament arc in a shounen battle series, Dragon Ball Super is the perfect example.
Mar 9, 2016 4:33 AM

Mar 2011
pkKodama said:
Lolimancer said:

Yeah and this episode confirmed that Frost is actually stronger than Freeza before he died.

This is what I assumed, but the fact he did not have red hair, or blue hair made me think he was reverted to his old state and would have to power up to his 'god' level.

Although thinking back you are right, he did keep his 'god' level power after losing the god energy which made his hair red, but then where does the blue hair come from? x3
"When everyone else is about to give up, the fighter who becomes the role model, is the true Leader."

Mar 9, 2016 6:36 AM

May 2014
elior1 said:
Sidaliroy said:
Go for it Vegeta!!!
you mean kick his ass hit since by the preview it looks like he will be the one who will destroy frost

Yeah haha that's what i meant :'p
"A life that lives without doing anything is the same as a slow death" -Lelouch Vi Brittania
Mar 9, 2016 7:58 AM

Jul 2012
I knew he cheated and how last episode, I thought they made it pretty obvious but I thought his intentions were good so I guess one part of it surprised me. So they know he cheated and Goku is still disqualified which I guess is good and bad I mean I wanted him to fight but he never goes full power at the start and drags shit out. Now I'm hoping Vegeta goes full throttle right from the start and just finishes him but knowing this anime it will take a whole episode.
Mar 9, 2016 12:56 PM

Dec 2010
MahadoKusanagi said:

Yukino-shit-a said it all
Mar 9, 2016 2:53 PM

Nov 2009
The best episode so far of this series tbh... The eye-contact Piccolo and Vegeta shared made me think of the old days when Vegeta wasn't a comic relief. Just saying... yes, I liked this, really did. And the OST was a great addition this time.
Finally, we are getting somewhere.......I hope.
Mar 9, 2016 7:51 PM

Oct 2008
Piccolo VS Frost fight was awesome!
Although Piccolo still literally lost, he put-up a good fight but only lost because Frost is a cheating bastardo!
At least Piccolo's Makankosappo beam was strong enough to destroy the super-resistant barrier dome that is made by a god!
Jaco sure has sharp eyes that are built to be anti-deceptive!
Frost is still evil even from Uni 6!
OMG! Vegeta's turn to wreck rampage itself!!!
5/5!

azruldanish said:
I think episode 35 vegeta will turn to supersaiyan 3 somehow hehe

YES! I really want to see a SSJ3 Vegeta!
matias067Mar 9, 2016 8:00 PM

Mar 10, 2016 11:07 AM

Dec 2007
Man, I hope this didn't come direct from Toriyama. It sucked. Dude's plan was literally "charge SBC". Like, we've seen Piccolo fight before and he's never been that dumb. Has it been so long since he's had a relevant fight that he forgot how TO fight? "I'm a master strategist..." Bitch please.

DB Super has its moments (and it's better than GT...fuck outta here turning Goku into a kid again), but this episode could've been better. Plus Vegeta basically bitched Piccolo out the ring, which was funny but made Piccolo look lame.

I dunno. Still hoping this tournament gets canceled and redone so the other universes can participate, lol.
Jumping in Headfirst - I hear reading it causes immortality. Warning. Reading may not actually cause immortality.
Mar 11, 2016 10:38 AM
Mar 2016
So disappointing that Picollo doesn't get more credit and more recognition by the producers of Dragon Ball Super. At least let him won this fight. They should have come up with a level for picollo that it is superior than ss3. He is my favorite character and so disappointing how they made him so weak compared with others.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 37 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2016

100 by JVskunkape »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 36 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2016

83 by JVskunkape »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 35 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2016

71 by JVskunkape »»
3 hours ago

» DBS English dub on BBC Iplayer (U.K.)

JVskunkape - Oct 2

14 by JVskunkape »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 33 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Hyack - Feb 27, 2016

126 by JVskunkape »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.