Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 3, 2014 5:30 AM

Jan 2013
So much suspense on this episode.
So, it will pretty much end with the third years graduating, won't it?
Nov 11, 2014 4:18 AM

Dec 2012
I like the tagline XD

- barely alive -
Mar 3, 2015 4:00 PM
Nov 2014
I'm in love with Maki lol
Mar 23, 2015 12:11 AM
Mar 2015
Good episode, though, i feel like they should have showed us their victory properly. A-Rise was their main rival all along and we didnt even get to see their song? :/
Eli's hair is unnaturally long again. Umi, Kotori and Nozomi (longest so far) are the only 3 girls with long hair. How hard can it be to remember? -_-
When Eli's little sister said she wants to be in Muse i was like: "NOOOOO, i am sorry, you are cute and all but NO!" I just cant bear the thought of other girls substituting Nozomi, Eli and Nico! No way it is right! They are the original Muse team and idont want it to change. Please, let them all reunite after school and become pros or at least just keep being together as a team. :(
Oct 25, 2015 2:54 AM

Jan 2015
This episode was great! I remember back in season 1 when I was like, "oh, that's why this is called Love Live!," and now I've figured out why it's called Love Live! School Idol Project! This anime is too good, this season especially!

Kotori is no doubt my waifu, her cuteness levels are unmeasurable! http://i.imgur.com/ey7SZiY.jpg?1
Jan 5, 2016 7:13 AM

Jun 2008
ACBlackJ0ck said:
I'm gonna take a guess at A-Rise lost because they used the same song. Very disappointed >:(

No they lost because this anime isn't about them and because the makers couldn't bother making a third song for them. To me is sad. A-Rise two songs are amazingly good and the girls look better than most μ's. The little trio has so much potential it's sad the makers do not seem to bother giving them some more importance, songs and maybe an anime of their own.
Jan 9, 2016 11:20 AM

May 2010
The whole "we are cheering for you" scene was overdramatized. Why was the board filled with nothing but that? Felt exaggerated.

Other than that, not bad. But yeah, show is losing its special touch.
Jun 15, 2016 11:51 PM

Aug 2012
Not much happened this episode, actually, but the mellowness of it all is pretty refreshing after the previous episode. In fact the only things I wrote down while watching the episode were:

-Alisa is so goddamn cute, in both the New Years' scene and the mochi scene
-The supporting characters are all pretty great, actually (specifically Yukiho, Alisa, the first fans, and even Tsubasa).
-Honoka sounded a lot different in the ED, and I thought Kotori was the one singing.

...and that's it. The catchphrase that μ's eventually settled on (and by extension, the majority of the episode) felt like more of an homage to the IRL μ's fans, which, once again, is actually pretty cool.
ThreePercentJun 16, 2016 12:00 AM
Nov 15, 2016 7:39 AM

Nov 2011
Episode constructive. Deepen, during the narration, interpersonal ties between the girls and the plot, meanwhile, makes strides, great! Overall, it shows an episode full of humor but also open to addressing issues series, related to the context.
Jan 22, 2017 2:04 AM

Nov 2016
amazing episode! i really appreciated the leader of A-Rise and their group more after this... i'm so glad they turned out to be sports and friendly competitors. i was so worried and cautious about them til the very end haha when they actually are just competitive but still supportive

also i liked that they revealed the winner this way. because you didnt know what to expect when A-Rise appeared so it was a good way to reveal it

AND FINALLY, that Catchphrase is PERFECT. really encapsulates µ's and their journey
Jan 29, 2017 1:43 PM

Jun 2013
Loved the catchphrase Honoka came up with! Got me right in the feels when I read it.

carlowesome said:
amazing episode! i really appreciated the leader of A-Rise and their group more after this... i'm so glad they turned out to be sports and friendly competitors. i was so worried and cautious about them til the very end haha when they actually are just competitive but still supportive

also i liked that they revealed the winner this way. because you didnt know what to expect when A-Rise appeared so it was a good way to reveal it

AND FINALLY, that Catchphrase is PERFECT. really encapsulates µ's and their journey

I'm also glad that Arise didn't try to sabotage Muse or anything like that. It's a cliche seen in so many tournament anime, I'm glad they steered clear of it. They even helped them out earlier too, and they lost their title gracefully. They were good sports until the end.
Feb 13, 2017 12:05 PM

Sep 2014
So they just won this round? I don't remember seeing the results, did I miss anything?

Maki with Furisode was so beautiful! :D
I liked the Maki-Nico duo idea lol

I'm glad the girls found a motto. It's very nice.
Apr 16, 2017 7:29 AM

Apr 2015
School Idol Project... SO IT WAS THERE ALL ALONG.

I think A-RISE deserves to be part of Love Live too, I really like their songs. Finding out that μ's won against them is kinda... underwhelming. It'd be horrible if the third years graduated knowing that they lost, but still.

Nice episode, looks like I'll be finishing this tonight.

“Even if the attention isn’t forever, I’ll keep singing.”
Jun 2, 2017 5:56 PM
Jul 2016
μ's to me in one word... I was thinking "Family", "Unity" and "Solidarity". I would´ve refined the phrase to "Our story", anyone saying it includes themselves in that story, that´s the clever and beautiful thing about it ;D
Sep 28, 2017 12:20 PM

Aug 2013
MAKI!!! <3

I wanted to see both µ and A-RISE compete in the final. Shame only one of them can go through since they are in the same area.

Nov 2, 2017 5:53 AM

Sep 2016
Nico and Maki being a unit, hell this shall happen
Also, Hanayo getting spirited away XD
This episoe overall was interesting glad they found theri catchphrase
Jan 3, 2018 12:41 PM

Sep 2013
Muse won and A-RISE not that upset over it.
New year's shrine visit and making mochi for everyone that helped them, nice catchphrase.
Love would be the best one.
Nov 25, 2018 1:29 AM

May 2016
To think that it was New Year's Eve for them already... It's been almost a year since I started season 2 and I've still yet to finish these last few episodes because of reasons I can't tell myself.

Half of the girls went in with a casual look but Maki's outfit took the
ricecake (props to Nico for that terribadly punny ambush) courtesy of her mom and the third years donned the Miko outfits to help Nozomicout.Eli could've spared a few seconds to have a quick picture considering how little time they have left together but there were other urgent matters to attend to, unfortunately. Them stretching out with each other must be some sort of low-key fanservice though.

A-RISE not being able to participate in the next round because of only one spot being available in the preliminaries was unfortunate too but I guess that's what happens if you only have two songs no matter how good they are. Glad that they were good sports about it and gave u's their full support.

Seeing the girls do a big gesture to thank their schoolmates for helping them succeed in making it to their live show was great and seeing so many people wish for their victory and finally revealing that tagline was very inspiring. Excellent ♡

Jun 16, 2019 5:13 AM

Apr 2018
Well this episode made me hungry for mocchi. Oh, so that's where the title came from.
Oct 17, 2019 9:05 PM
Apr 2018
Ngl, I was sure the phrase would be some friendship-related shit but when it was shown it warmed my heart. It's really good and fitting for µ's.

Maki!!!! What an outfit. We can clearly tell who is the rich girl lmao.

I wonder what song A-rise performed. One thing I'm kinda disappointed with LL! is that there hasn't been any competition since we have only seen a-rise like, what? Two times maybe? I guess it makes sense though that there aren't any more ones since the whole anime is about µs.
Aug 29, 2020 8:16 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Yeah, its obvious that μ's won over the final elimination day. Its about μ's why did bother another group? But seriously, though. The way they told me about it just too good to be true. It was indeed a brilliant approaching, like they did it with the final 4 scenes. Omg. I am laughing my ass off so crazy when writing this. XD

After the moment of intensification of their final beat, should they took a rest? Yep, a little break couldn't be a big problem. A catching break while in the shrine was surely warmth me. Especially when they met A-rise after thag day. Holy shit, Tsubasa's smile always made me melt, and sad, in the same time. But, what could she do? Ofc the main heroine always won over anything. So, yeah, its obvious, honey, just cheer up!

Maki's on yukata, tho. The duet with Nico? Why not? And yeah, there was something they needed to be talk after completing the mission on the Love Live! the foreshadowing for team disbandment clearly stated here. So, yeah, i must be patience to see the truth!

Slogan. A catchy phrase that became a motivation for μ's and describing all of their members. Its even could be served as a way of gratitude for all the support provided by the peoples around them. Together, making a dreams come true. Holy shit! The way to announced it, was just so great with its direction. Once again, Tsubasa's hinted Honoka a great lead. She never missed a chance to be adorable. Even if she had a role of rival, A-rise and her, couldn't be hate at all, respectable character from the other side. Her smile, was just told them, 'catch your dream, together, μ's'.

A solid break episode with so much deep story development on its way. 3 episodes left for me. Oh well ....
badabassAug 29, 2020 8:19 PM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 2, 2021 2:27 PM

May 2018
Lol I didn't even realise that muse won the preliminaries until 10 minutes in ...

Mar 2, 2021 3:35 PM

Feb 2021
Yes! μ's! Subtle announcement, but it was great.
Apr 5, 2021 2:30 PM

Feb 2020
Maki looked so pretty in yukata. <3

The conversation between Honoka and Tsubasa was the highlight of the episode.

SerafosJun 30, 11:28 AM
Mar 3, 2022 2:12 PM

Jan 2022
this one was so much more relaxing than the last episode, a nice change of pace after their big performance

Apr 30, 2022 12:34 AM

Jul 2019
I wanted to see all the girls in yukatas! (Or in miko outfits!)

I wonder what Nico's hammer pun was like in japanese?

Now that the graduation is drawing near I'm starting to get anxious.
Jul 23, 2022 6:55 AM

Aug 2020
u's is making dreams come true together!!!!!!! Such a beautiful episode. Honoka realizing that took quite a while but it is rewarding for all of them! Love love this ep (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Apr 20, 8:36 AM
Jul 2020
SACALA DEL ANGULO A-RISE
Aug 4, 3:05 PM

Jun 2021
"mom insisted for me wearing this" Yeah, Maki, no suspicious act at all.

Tsubasa dropped the big news after a long weird moment of silence and it seemed... uneventful. But nice for her and A-Rise they didn't became salty for the unpredictable loss.

With A-RISE stepping down and Muse climbing up. It was very meaningful which can be taken literally and figuratively.

didn't notice, but yeah.

Nice thought by Honoka for all the students that began to support μ's since day one (especially three girls) or a little later, lol at the wonderful Alisa feeling afraid for Umi. Catchphrase is a great choice, and the Kanda Shrine messages even better (i saw Kussun and NanjoIno namedropped for some reason?)

Too bad... time is running out for the 3rd years and a decision is needed regardless of the final tournament.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2014

192 by AnotherWeeb_ »»
Yesterday, 2:54 AM

» What's your favorite song of μ's?

RitzueX - Sep 16

16 by DeTrixter »»
Sep 23, 5:03 AM

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2014

138 by MeatyHobbertson »»
Sep 1, 9:19 AM

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2014

114 by _untitled »»
Aug 5, 1:28 AM

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2014

144 by _untitled »»
Aug 5, 1:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.