Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Sep 26, 2017 1:36 PM

Jun 2011
A very typical Japanese anime, guy wants to make game, girls flock around him, guy is gutless and dogeza almost every time when the girls get mad even without a just reason, very pathetic. Girls basically just whore themselves to the main character. Lack of Katou and improper development for her, which is very typical of this type of anime, basically somewhat ruined her character for me. Both Utaha and Eriri are annoying and I personally feel that their relationship development wasn't that well done, it was very cliche and lots of cringe, and crying.

A little tired of the Japanese cliche now, v/mmo, video games, idols.. Crying/acting like a kid is not synonym to moe, not for me anyway.

Season 1 was good though from what I remembered.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Sep 28, 2017 8:20 AM

May 2009
2gatsu said:
After 2 days marathon, this is my conclusion.
I could rated it 8/10 if that bitch and Utaha can give proper separation. But they ruined it, so I can only rated it 6/10. That moment really ruining my enjoyment for this series

I hate that bitch so much. Aki is your childhood friend. Backstabbing your precious friend, TWICE, seriously...
Yet the author create Aki's character is better than what I can see before. He is better than me to forgive the others.

I'm prefer Utaha since 1st season, but because Utaha's wrong move at few last episodes, even her kiss can't make me bit happier.

Are you sure Eriri and Utaha aren't mixed up here?
"Life is not fair. Get used to it" -- Bill Gates
Sep 29, 2017 2:01 AM
Jul 2018
bahoaday said:
Are you sure Eriri and Utaha aren't mixed up here?

Not mixed up, I just really hate Eriri after few last episodes
Oct 2, 2017 11:06 AM

Apr 2011
Finally done. The first half good, but later half with the overblown drama it went downhill from there. While I understand they had to betray him so they can grow, I can't help but hate them for betraying Tomoya, especially they didn't talk to him about for over a month. The least they can do is tell him early. Even though Utaha kissed him didn't make her likable anymore.

After the hardships they've gone through and the bonds they made, them suddenly leaving. Its just saddening. A acquaintance of mine already spoiled me by telling the MC will get NTR or betrayed in this. That leaves best girl Kato.

7/10
MagitoOct 9, 2017 6:37 PM
Oct 20, 2017 7:28 AM

Jul 2011
Season 3 ONEGAISHIMASU
Oct 22, 2017 4:09 PM

Mar 2011
With this season now im 100% going to cheer for Kato to stay with Tomoya. The other two don't deserve to stay by his side anymore. I know that they wouldn't grow working with Tomoya as much as they would with that famous game, but it wasn't necessary for them to "hide" themselves for like more than a month without saying anything to him knowing or at least having a hunch that he was planning to do something else, and it wasn't going to be something for his sake and more for a memory of all of them working together to make something special and share it. If they did get together and talked it out, it could have been a way better outcome than that, especially that Tomoya is a big game addicted he would probably convince them to work in that game in the first place. It would almost fall in the same situation as Tomoya deciding for himself to give up the final stuff in their gaming for Eriri's health without talking at the least with Kato. That type of anger would be the most acceptable, because she wasn't angry because of what he did, but more because of what he didn't do, which was not talking to her in the first place. It would even be interesting to see a scene of him remembering Kato and finally realizing how painful it was for someone deciding something on his back without even talking it out first.

They flat out betrayed him because something better showed up, I definitely wouldn't call them loyal or even matter friends. If the author doesn't understand the impact something like this would do in reality he doesn't really know what the hell he is writing, to begin with. I wouldn't be able to forgive as soon as Tomoya did, and for sure the friendship wouldn't be the same anymore because it was not like that they needed money, or it was their only chance to grow and etc, it could take longer but those two are successful beginners and not accepting that job wouldn't harm their lives, maybe in the case of Utaha would a little at first but nothing big, still they did it.

I really hope that some mess happens because if this, I can't just accept this all "goodie goodie" ending. A mess I would mean Tomoya distancing himself from those two because they are working on different stuff and getting close to Kato, really close, or the new artist in the team evolving as much as Eriri's just to show that it wasn't necessary to do what she did to grow.

Anyways, this season kind of bothered me a lot with what happen, so i'm just venting out a little.
XadowMonzterOct 22, 2017 4:37 PM
Oct 26, 2017 8:13 AM

Jul 2017
The last 3 episodes succesfully made me hate Utaha and Eriri... Tomoya should never forgive those 2 betrayers... Megumi rules.!
Oct 27, 2017 5:04 AM

Sep 2012
new it time to W8 for season 3 that ends the story properly when hes dating some1 at the end, if not S3 then ova's, but it cant end like this

Genres: Harem, Comedy, Romance, Ecchi, School

its not real romance if MC doesn't end up dating any1 unless its real harem end where all girls remain by hes side like Tenchi Muyou! GXP end

i gave both seasons 8/10, but if they leave it at that it will be drop to 5/10

when i watch romance anime i don't like romance cliffhanger to be the ENDING of the story, unless its like real harem like Tenchi Muyou! GXP if it is then i can live with it, but this anime is not like that so in the end MC has to hook up with some1
Sugram22Oct 27, 2017 5:07 AM
Oct 27, 2017 5:08 AM

Sep 2012
that kiss scene was hilarious she stole Eriri chance to get hes first kiss XD
Oct 27, 2017 9:46 PM

Sep 2011
Wasn't a huge fan of the first season but goddamn did I enjoyed this one!
Nov 12, 2017 11:56 PM

Nov 2007
These two should totally have remained in first name basis. All the precious moments Utaha and Eriri gave in the last few episodes have been yet again overshadowed by the best girl just with her showing a side we have never seen before, grinning like the way she did in this epsiode! Absolutely precious!

Even though Utaha took his first kiss, even though Eriri holds the place of his irreplaceable childhood friend, it's the girl who Tomoya described as his "Destiny" at the start of the anime remained the best girl throughout the anime.

Also, if it wasn't obvious before, this episode made it absolutely certain that Megumi sees Tomoya as her romance interest.

The best episode of this entire adaptation remained episode 8 of this season. Even though episodes 9 and 10 were all about Utaha and Eriri, it took just less than 50 seconds for Megumi to steal it back from those two at the end of episode 10 by proposing to a go on a date that continued in this final episode with the same appearance that took Tomoya's heart away.

I am skeptical that we will get a sequel because the LN has already ended. But if it does, I hope to see more of Megumi. I have come across many heroines like Utaha and Eriri in the past. Megumi is just so incredibly ordinary that she stands out from everyone else, and she is, without a doubt, the best idea the author came up with when he decided to write this LN.

I would have given the second season a 7/10 but I will give it an 8/10 because of episode 8. It was just that good!

#TeamMainHeroine
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Nov 13, 2017 7:50 AM
Nov 2017
Did anybody realize that episode 11 was the only one opening of Megumi with short hair?
One day if I create a perfect AI, I will named it ARIES, stands for Advanced Reaction Intelligence Electronic System. Cool, isn't it?

As for my code name, it's written as CL4-6, and read it as "Classics".
Nov 13, 2017 4:46 PM
Dec 2015
Man... there are so many anime with open ending out there that just watching an anime with a proper ending it's enough for me to call that anime a masterpiece
Even if it's not
Nov 19, 2017 10:45 AM

May 2012
Well that was a nice ending I must say! Quite liked it actually, especially that kiss scene! All in all a pretty solid second season!
Dec 1, 2017 9:00 AM

Nov 2015
In my opinion Season 2 is much better than season 1. WELL DONE
Dec 19, 2017 1:02 PM
Dec 2017
I feel like i got a punch in the chest watching this last episode. Season 1 was so fun and light to watch, but this season got heavier and heavier, more realistic in certain aspects maybe? Even though i knew it woudl never happen, i cheered for Utaha and Eriri, but instead he remains only friends with everyone and showing the same behavior towards the people who really loved him. I think he could do more than just let them go, maybe is my attachment to the characters but i feel deeply sad for this conclusion.

All things considered, i really enjoyed this and it's time to move on, i guess. Sorry if my feelings clouded my opinion.
Dec 20, 2017 4:11 AM

Feb 2016
This anime warmed my heart...

From the bottom of my heart aregato

Hope for season 3...

9/10...
Jan 20, 2018 7:10 AM

May 2015
I prefer Katou in her long hair.

Still she is the best girl in this show. Way better then others.

That kiss meant nothing. Only Katou is real choice.

This season was better then first one. 8/10.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Feb 14, 2018 8:14 AM
Sep 2017
So what's your opinion guys about megumi holding back when she was about to hug tomo?
Feb 19, 2018 11:16 AM
Jan 2018
shiet, that anime was very nice
i am praying for third season
Mar 4, 2018 3:43 AM
May 2014
The ending was good... I've just finished it like 5 minutes ago

It made me sad thoo about Utaha and Eriri leaving the circle, but it's really irrelevant to say that because it just add more emotion to the episode

Still.. I hope they come back at least, I didn't read the manga so I don't know if story is like that or so...

also the scene when Utaha kissed Tomoya made me happy somehow....

Some people said that Utaha when to study at Kansai... is it true?
Mar 8, 2018 11:44 AM

Jan 2017
Man!!!!!
I m so pissed off on Utaha and Eriri right now !!!!
Mar 16, 2018 2:27 AM

Aug 2017
xeco said:
I cant believe there are people still thinking that utaha is best girl when she betrayed rinei and dont give me the "grow" excuse its dumb to think people can grow with that woman as her boss , its irreal , also she and eriri are traitors because the way they left the circle , the mc is so dumb for forgiving them, so beta.

Worst girls of the season : Utaha and Eriri
Some valid points but I still favor Utaha as she's the most beautiful, most elegant, smartest and goes in for the kiss and confession whereas the other girls didn't. Eriri is a traitor multiple times now and is childish both physically and behaviorally. I think the senpai girls in anime are often the best, ladylike ones.

Overall I liked the 1st season more as it was more lighthearted and fun. Too much drama and tears this season.
Mar 21, 2018 5:34 PM
Jan 2017
I like the first season wayyyyyyyyy more. Much more fun than this boring one. (I only liked the 11 episode of the second season)

Im so happy that he choosed Megumi.

She is really perfect for Tomoya. She has the personality of a stone. Total lack of carisma and most annoying voice ever, she took like 2 seasons to say something interesting and Tomoya was such an irritating character... he didnt deserve a girl like Utaha.
Utaha is too much clever and complex for him, not to mention 10 times more beautiful than Megumi, body and face there is no match.

Im really happy that idiot of Tomoya ended up with Megumi.
Apr 6, 2018 9:47 PM

Mar 2014
Damn it, it only took 1 episode to make me come back to Utaha's fanclub, nontheless I still think that Kato is the best choice after everything that happened.

Overall a great finale and ended liking this season more than the first one (despite how much I hated episode 9 and 10) because of the character development (god bless you Kato) and the interactions between most characters.

The wait time until the movie gets released is gonna be a pain because I'm gonna miss these characters a lot.
Apr 14, 2018 7:18 AM
Apr 2018
Really enjoyed these series. it seems they are making a movie for this aswell, i hope it will be a real sequel which wraps everything up.
Apr 19, 2018 5:26 AM

Dec 2015
Once I saw Tomoya say that everything is fine, I stopped watching. Fuck this anime for not even being able to commit to basic drama. And here I thought SaeKano was different. 2/10.
joe_g7Apr 19, 2018 6:46 AM
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
May 10, 2018 4:37 PM
Mar 2018
Third season please :(
May 22, 2018 6:56 PM
Mar 2015
joe_g7 said:
Once I saw Tomoya say that everything is fine, I stopped watching. Fuck this anime for not even being able to commit to basic drama. And here I thought SaeKano was different. 2/10.

This, so much.

I enjoyed Season 1 and I had high hopes for Season 2. It started off well and it continued like that as well.

But this last episode had me in fucking flames of anger. It pisses me the fuck off that Eriri and Utaha backstabbed Aki like that.

Eriri had such a great character progression going on. But then she decides to blame her lack of drawing on Aki instead of dealing with it herself.

The game Blessing Software made together apparently went great. Why wouldn't they stay around to make another game? Why did Eriri and Utaha decide it was fine just to backstab Aki that tried so hard even for his lack of experience?

And at least, as you are saying, if they are going to stick with this type of ending, don't fucking make Aki go and act like everything is fine. Those two girls just backstabbed you and haven't even talked with you about it (Looking at Eriri's reaction when she sees Aki)

I understand that its all "business" and that Eriri and Utaha have great talent, but how wouldn't that talent be used just as good making another game with Aki?

This anime should at least own the drama they are making with having such an ending. How come we see Eriri and Aki in a screaming contest because Eriri was jelous at Izumi, but when something like this happens, everything is just fine? It annoys me that Eriri get's so easily away with this.

I'm fuming just writing this and I am so disappointed in this ending. I am a sucker for good endings, but I'm fine with sad endings as well, as long as shit like this doesn't happen where they just solve "drama" by having the MC just suck it up and cheer them on. Absolute bullshit.
May 23, 2018 6:09 AM

May 2017
Nainakawaii said:
Tennouji said:
So will Kato's hair get longer again?

Same...

Thank you for this. This means there is still more than enough material for a 3rd season. I really want to see Aki's development as a director/producer, starting with how he sources new talent to fill in the gaps.

Also, gotta love that damn kiss. Was shipping Tomoya x Utaha from the start soooooo....

May 27, 2018 4:00 AM
Jun 2016
ShokFulgur said:
Nainakawaii said:

Thank you for this. This means there is still more than enough material for a 3rd season. I really want to see Aki's development as a director/producer, starting with how he sources new talent to fill in the gaps.

Also, gotta love that damn kiss. Was shipping Tomoya x Utaha from the start soooooo....

As I know, Saekano the movie will be the last project for this serie. That means there won't be 3rd or 4th season anymore
Nov 11, 2018 10:02 AM

Nov 2016
IMHO a better 2nd half. still good amounts of comedy with a more serious tone to it. sooner or later the MC does have to wake up from his dreams.
anime/manga version of steam would be awesome - https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1625396
Mar 6, 2019 4:23 PM
Jul 2018

^Y'know, I'm glad Eriri's reaction here was made into a T-shirt. She always did make some of the silliest faces in the series. This was a good re-watch. Still gotta wait for the movie though~
May 6, 2019 2:04 PM

Apr 2013
They actually mentioned the reason why I did not like it as much as the first season in the end. Best girl was completely absent for the second half of the show... The fanservice was also disappointing, episode 00 was pretty much the only thing ecchi about it and it doesn't count to the normal season. The conversations were interesting at least, because the ending didn't really appeal to me either. But it's hard to give it something less than a 7/10 since the visuals were also quite nice and I enjoyed the first half.
Jul 3, 2019 5:45 AM

Jun 2017
Well, it was a good finale, the date with Kato is kinda sweet, best grill wins! Though, Kasumigaoka stole the first kiss, always the first to attack huh? Anyway, I'm glad that everything is fine for now, and i hope in the future too, a good finale for this season.
8/10
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Jul 7, 2019 11:07 PM

May 2017
Decided to rewatch the anime untill movie come out , but couldnt wait to end it...loved that part where kato make fun of thoses glasses lool

Eririn face when kiss stolen o_o -_- @_@

Liked more first season , this one lack kato strange part
LadyLeeMingJul 7, 2019 11:11 PM
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Jul 12, 2019 6:19 PM
Jul 2019
おしまに this word what put it in the end of 11 episode doesn't give a sign for ending of series,that's ending of season 2. Look at under the word,there are b
Jul 12, 2019 8:54 PM
Jul 2019
[quote=kiza1379]personally i think there'll be season 3 cause the ending there's a beta symbol or the title call it 'flat.' means this is the end for season 2.
You are right,Impossible to be the end of the series and the proof flat symbol,flat symbol at title season two that's means ending of season 2.
Jul 26, 2019 2:42 AM

Aug 2018
Decent Ending but i want more from this anime
Thank God the movie will release this year
I want to see Katou again

Katou really the best girl from this show
She stay with Tomo through thick and thin
When theres a problem shes the one who always lifts everyone spirits especially Tomo this last episode

She's kind of girl that you want to spend the rest of your life
B O C C H I  S W E E P
Jul 28, 2019 2:11 PM
Jul 2019
You are right,they didn't say season two is the final season and Impossible to end series like that, many things didn't finish it yet.
Jan 9, 2020 2:26 AM

Jul 2013
Wow they tried to be meta about how Michiru is non-existent in this season to what? Somewhat make it ok? They showed her at the very last minute at least. Anyway as for the whole thing, it's good. Kept me entertained when need be.

Jan 19, 2020 7:24 AM

Oct 2019
My first reaction to the last 3 episodes was really really annoyed. Probably the first time in a long time I got actually angry about writing in a show.

I will condence it here:
The reason I reacted this way in the first place was the writing up to this point. I liked pretty much all the characters in the main cast a lot. Which never happens usually. All of them seemed to be very friendly to each other and (obviously in a harem series) """in love""".

The characterization of the two ladies, that broke off was completly thrown out of the window for (IMO) pushing on with the story, because it seems the writer wasn't sure, how the "main girl" would win in any shape or form if they didn't do something batshit insane.
I lamented the way they did things, not that they did it. The MC would have supported them in a heartbeat, if they were just honest with him.

I will go into the (imo intentional) NTR-Feel many people felt when those episodes and the volumes in the LN came out in my spoiler section below.*

The producer character herself was shown earlier in this sesaon, but never actually mentioned, other than that she was the driver that helped the MC get to Eriris place. The big disney-villain grin already felt really off to me, when I saw it the first time. I knew, that this was bad news, because up to this point there was no "real" one dimentional villain in the series.
The way she acts in the anime itself was cringey to the max. As if producer and bosses of creative people HAVE to act this way to get the job done (spoiler - in the real world this is 99% of the time a way to nuke your team, if you act this way).

The fact the MC forgives them the day after? a week after (????) instantly, even
for this huge betrayal they did. Willingly. Like I said - leaving the circle for such a huge project - nobody would have given a crap, but the writer insisted on making it as "dramatic" as possible, for seemingly maximum damage to their friendship (and possible realationship both the girls wanted with the MC)

Now to the small Manga Spoiler for "Girls Side Vol 2"

*LN Spoiler ahead, talking about writing

Episode 9 and 10 TANKED my enjoyment of the show and made me angry, because I felt like the writer himself went into my screen and told me, that everything up to this point was pointless and thanks for watching NTR, Anime Edition.
^NTR usually doesn't bother me, because there is almost never enough time to actually get to know the characters. "Saenai Heroine" had such likeable girl-characters, I actually cared about what they did and when they acted in a way they actually overcame (Eriri learning from the past and such) a season ago, only for some cheap drama, that in the long run didn't matter much, made me angry.

Overall I never felt so mixed about a series in my life honestly. There were some I hated, some I loved and many I didn't get invested much. Saenei Heroine managed to get me invested and did what it did to it.

Now, with this 30000000. Edit I will leave Saenei Heroine and got off my chest, what bothered me the most about it. I gave the author the benefit of the doubt and read the whole LN and the Girls Side Manga so I could understand, if I missed something important. I didn't.
I had a few things I wrote about in the post before, but I don't want to make it even more complicated (mostly stuff about characters doing things, that did not "feel good" to the reader/viewer in other media, but made sense for the character, which the betrayal in this series did not.)

Hi_I_am_EdJan 22, 2020 5:17 PM
Feb 14, 2020 6:55 AM
Apr 2017
The few last episodes (since the i am sorry Katou Episode exactly) were really great watch (didn't read ln).

But this episode surely wasn't a satisfying closure. Nearly nothing felt closed: relationship with Megumi, harem stuff(considering Izumi shows up), both Tomoya and Eriri + Utaha potential succes story, iori and tomoya potential teamwork.
And one thing that ended, argument about what is a in my opinion betrayal of utaha and eriri, considering how things went, felt simply fake if we acknowledge emotions shown previously by characters. U don't just go, excuse me run and say oh goodluck, nothing happened, its fine, gambate. I wanted Tomoya to show he feels betrayed and hold a grudge or atleast have a conversation, started obviously by one of the girls, where he somehow comes to understand what happened and why it happened.

Well i guess best girl is indeed Katou.
Feb 17, 2020 11:45 PM

Feb 2019
A great ending. It was somewhat open-ended, but felt satisfying.

The date with Megumi was cute. She's definitely best girl. I'd be dying with nervousness and excitement throughout the date if that were me. It's the things she does, even the little things, that really reels you in.

The scene on the hill was best. It was just what Tomoya needed. Even though she got roped into this, Megumi still wants to make a game, she doesn't want to let blessing software die. Without Eriri and Utaha-senpai, she still wants to make it. That was also emotional for Tomoya. I think this is the first time that he really seriously cried, finally letting out how he really feels about Eriri and Utaha-senpai leaving. I don't quite understand why Megumi didn't reach out and comfort Tomoya when he was crying. It looked like she was going to, but then she stepped back. Can anyone enlighten me here?

When Tomoya came to wish Eriri and Utaha-senpai good luck, it was both heartwarming and hilarious. I thought Eriri was going to kiss Tomoya, but then Utaha-senpai came in and gave that oh-so-sensual kiss lol. Damn, she was really hot there. She took Tomoya's first kiss and they all missed the train. Kinda saw missing the train coming but not like that.

Megumi sure has changed. She's far more expressive now, I was honestly surprised at how natural it was for her to start giggling seeing Tomoya wearing those glasses. They look so much like a couple now, I wish they'd be honest about it and make it official.

Looks like Izumi will be joining them now. And that ending initially didn't confuse me, but is it really open as to whether Eriri and Utaha-senpai joining Akane Kosaka? Like did they really not in the end? Because Michiru said something about it not being so easy for them to just get accepted back into the team.

Also, I'm really curious about what Megumi said to Eriri. They could've really shown that, honestly. It was interesting to see Eriri react with such surprise seeing the usual deadpan Megumi cry. I really want to know what she said. But well, their relationship was not developed enough in the anime (maybe it was in the LN) so although I know that they are best friends, often it doesn't seem like it.

Also lol at that breaking the 4th wall talking about Michiru not appearing much in this season, especially the second half.

I wonder what Megumi was thinking, staring up at Tomoya looking at Eriri, Michiru, and Utaha-senpai. Was it love? That's what I think, at least. That animation of her saying "oshimai" was really smooth and lovely to see, along with that hiragana "oshimai". Love the aesthetic of this series. It felt unique, especially with the changing colours depending on character, the deliberate placement of focus and having someone else (especially Megumi) do something in the background, the voice acting (especially Megumi, remaining deadpan and low despite the tone being angry or frustrated). The visuals were great in this series.

I loved the first season, and totally LOVE the second season. It was far better, far more enjoyable, that I almost gave it a 10, but felt that it wasn't really "masterpiece" quality. 9/10, solid. Maybe 9.5.

Gonna miss this. Hope to see the movie soon, though sad that it didn't air in my country. Will watch it somehow, and definitely going to buy the LNs someday.
Jun 3, 2020 10:07 AM
Jun 2015
Tomoya and Megumi main and best route
7/10 for me
Jun 7, 2020 7:05 PM
Oct 2018
Tomoya is basically a simp.
Jun 12, 2020 10:37 AM

Oct 2010
of course the main dude is acting like a saint and forgives our two bitches, all this show was forced drama upon forced drama and feet, lots of feet shots, prob the director has a feet fetish.
decent 4/10 it has some good moments with all the anime otaku stuff, katou was ok, the two bitches were so so. I didn't care much about them "betraying" the circle, I won't get into detail, it was just forced for the sake of looking cool. Now I feel the movie will feature red head as an illustrator and the other douchbag helping megumi-softo
Jun 12, 2020 9:04 PM
Jul 2007
Not buying this train station redemption scene. Utaha and Eriri betrayed him. Fuck them.
Waited whole month to trash on MC dreams.
If you plan on leaving and move forward then discuss occurred problems with all circle members now instead of ignoring them for a month and then out of nowhere telling: 'Sorry we are leaving - fck you and your circle'. No wonder Aki was shocked.
Like others said Katou is the best girl. She was there for him from the start to finish. True waifu.
Sep 14, 2020 2:52 AM
Jun 2020
I wanted the cousin to bite blondie's drawing hand so bad at that after credit scene when they were holding her back.
Sep 27, 2020 8:49 AM
Aug 2020
Yey! utaha finally gives tomoya a kiss!!😍
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

» Am I the only one who still feels betrayed?

Vacation - May 22, 2018

16 by ZeroMajor12 »»
Jul 21, 4:39 AM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭ Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2017

207 by MiyukiKennedy »»
May 21, 2:46 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭ Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2017

179 by MiyukiKennedy »»
May 21, 2:24 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭ Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 25, 2017

75 by MiyukiKennedy »»
May 21, 2:00 PM

Poll: » Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata ♭ Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2017

182 by CrazyButNot4U »»
May 1, 2:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.