Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (13) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Aug 8, 2015 7:31 PM

May 2015
Great episode. The best so far.

It seems the main history is beginning.
I can't wait to see the next episode... fuuuck... 6 days more...

Aug 8, 2015 7:34 PM

Dec 2014
A wild yandere appeared!
Aug 8, 2015 7:42 PM

Jun 2014
It was fine. I hate how they used that girl for such a stupid reason and her reason for attacking Ayumi was quite exagerated too but it was quite better than most tasteless comedy until now.
So this episode was great to change tone now, well I hope it does.
Aug 8, 2015 7:49 PM
Jun 2015
That cliff hanger? Who is that new girl who ran in right at the end? What is the wet guy's problem? Is Ayu alright? Is Ayu alright? Please, I can't go on living unless I know Ayu is alright!!!!
Aug 8, 2015 7:56 PM

Dec 2012
Damn.

A bit dumb how fever appeared / ability awakens / cue random girl that risks ayumi's life to produce a really convenient situation (over a guy no less).

Thank goodness random girl has mental problems otherwise this would have never ever happened.

Anyway, ignoring that, it was an entertaining episode.

I don't watch as much anime as before...
Aug 8, 2015 8:05 PM

Aug 2008
Things just getting interesting.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Aug 8, 2015 8:05 PM

Sep 2014
Wow. I knew the story was going to get better but... I am speechless.
レムって、誰のこと?
Aug 8, 2015 8:11 PM

Jan 2011
Holy shit, the second half of this episode got pretty dark and serious. The girl with the box cutter is such a yandere and fucked up. Ayumi does have the 'Collapse' ability but she accidentally activated it and made the school building collapse. God, I hope she's still alive, will be so sad if she dies. Yuu is already really pissed off. Key has finally started to show the more emotional and intense parts in Charlotte now.
5/5
Aug 8, 2015 8:18 PM
Apr 2015
Yuu_vi_Britannia said:
featured

glad I'm not the only one who noticed plus there's also glasses-kun

Feb 2014
[header] [purple]Episode 6[/purple] [/header]
Jesus!!!!!

That got fucking crazy, I didn't expect the jealously thing to pop up. They did a real good introduction of Ayumi's friends because it just gave us enough details about their relationship without going overboard. Sometimes less is more.

Now the after credits... Could it be pizza sauce or did he really get crushed? To me it looked like the guy at the end was the guy who comes in and tells everyone about the new powers. Now this is a crazy theory, but what if Yuu also has a power to permanently switch to another body, which would mean his old body got crushed and he swapped to a new one. That would be an interesting twist, but that's probably not the case.

This has been one of my favorite shows of the season, I know people got bored with the new power of the week, but we all knew it was going my to be set up until it hit episode 6.

And I wonder why Nao doesn't want Yuu to copy glasses' power? There's been a lot of foreshadow, can't wait to find out the mysteries to all this.
Apr 2015
King_of_Anime said:
Dat second half tho.

I'm pretty sure everyone lived, but if the sister did die... Well you know how that shit go.
running through the 6 with my woes
Aug 8, 2015 8:19 PM
Apr 2015
oh what the heck just happened o_o hype for the next episode! i hope nobody dies yet *cries*
Aug 8, 2015 8:22 PM

Oct 2011
damn would be awesome if the little sister power was to break fantasy into reality. That isn't the actual world they are living in and it's actually some post apocalyptic world

And i'm saying right now that if this turns into a finding a dude with time travel ability and the plot turns into save the imouto then i'm rating this a 0.5/10
Aug 8, 2015 8:22 PM

Apr 2011
Ayumi used Earthquake!

It's super effective !
Aug 8, 2015 8:30 PM

Apr 2015
Pretty nice episode. Some of the jokes were kind of hit and miss, but the latter part of the episode made up for it. Ugh, lame yandere kid tho. Reminds me of those 14-18 years olds who are so obsessed with romance that they take it out on others if they don't get to be with their "special" someone. (Only Yandere I could tolerate was Yuno from Mirai Nikki. Well, she is the poster yandere girl for a reason) That or they're SUPPEERR DRAMATICC (HE/SHE/THEY DONT/DOESN"T LOVE ME WAHHH. U DONT KNOW MY PAIN *INSERT EDGE*)
dat cliffhanger tho
Aug 8, 2015 8:42 PM

Jan 2011
Oh shit, mood whiplash.
Aug 8, 2015 8:47 PM

Dec 2011
so the real power of that wet weirdo is either time traveling or precognition?
Aug 8, 2015 8:47 PM

Jan 2010
Damn it cliffhanger!

Aug 8, 2015 9:13 PM

Nov 2014
I don't think Ayumi is necessarily *dead* yet as far as the rest of the story goes (though she and/or her body may certainly be dead in this moment). I don't want to believe that what's on screen is as obvious as that. Protagonist plot armor is definitely a hard thing to write around sometimes. They're intentionally making it ambiguous whose blood that is, and honestly I feel like they've been foreshadowing Ayumi's death far too much for it to just go down like that.

I'd really like to think there's more at work here.
sirflimflamAug 8, 2015 9:17 PM
Aug 8, 2015 9:47 PM

Apr 2015
Not bad, but I wanted a bit more.
Yuu will not be dead I think, Takajou may have stepped in and/or he may have used his power that he 'stole' from the baseball player and the flyer last week. Nao making him latch on the two, and stopping him from using it on Takajou implies he may use their powers
Aug 8, 2015 9:51 PM

Oct 2011
Woah random yandere appeared. I hope Imouto-chan is alright (though that blood at the ending scene is sort of a death flag)

Overall this was a good episode with a nice twist but kinda underwhelming because of the interview on Jun Maeda and the other VAs mentioning this specific episode as something really shocking. Looking forward to the next episode though
Aug 8, 2015 9:52 PM

Jul 2015
any other ideas which blood is in the ending scene???
Aug 8, 2015 9:54 PM
Feb 2014
Damn that cliffhanger.
Nice ending too.
Aug 8, 2015 9:56 PM
Jun 2015
Inferno_Cop said:
So this typical twist was supposed to be "Shit will get real at 6th episode", huh?
Everyone already knew imouto was gonna die, what is the big deal?

Are you fucking serious? -_-
Aug 8, 2015 9:59 PM
Apr 2012
The 2nd half really reminds me of Sasebo Incident in 2004
Aug 8, 2015 10:07 PM

Aug 2008
Ah yes, everything's light-hearted and all, but then shit hits the fun out of nowhere. Very typical of Jun. I don't know about Rewrite, but this is the first time I see Key introducing a through-and-through yandere lol

Now, I think there's two possibilities. Either the two of them end up surviving... Or they end up dying, but through someone's ability the timeline is somehow reset and we get a different outcome.
Aug 8, 2015 10:10 PM

Aug 2013
Excellent episode, as was intense, I was tense and excited from beginning to end, and this end, I am concerned about Ayumi and Yuu, this blood on the floor made me apprehensive, I was really hoping to see the drama in anime, but it was more than I expected, and appeared still new characters, I hope to know more about them soon

The each episode Ayumi get more points, this way there is a good chance to be the best girl of the anime, but now with this accident want to see how will occur the development of the plot, I can not wait for next episode, I believe that the anime will change after these facts, I'm really excited waiting for the next episode ..
Aug 8, 2015 10:13 PM

Oct 2014

read from right to left
Aug 8, 2015 10:14 PM
Jun 2015
Rocksterrock said:
What the fuck just happend.
Aug 8, 2015 10:17 PM

Jan 2015
Love how they had just credits and that calming song at the end. What an ep! I hope they can really do something cool with this build up, i'm expecting some more chills.
Aug 8, 2015 10:30 PM

Dec 2014
Am I a sick fuck for hoping either Yuu or Imouto is dead? This show has been so forgettable and average, I'm just looking for a death to shake things up. I really hope that they aren't both alive due to a new ability or some other ass-pull.
Aug 8, 2015 10:34 PM

Aug 2013
Basically what I gathered from this is that middle schoolers are all fucked up in the head.

Seriously a middle school girl went full psycho mode complete with box cutter because a guy who never liked her stopped paying attention to her? Which makes her reasoning even less logical since Ayumi wanted nothing to do with that guy.

I get that we needed a trigger for Ayumi's power, but some bitch who was crazy for no reason was a terrible plot device. I feel like it would've been a lot better if Ayumi was sitting in class and started feeling sick and started like hallucinating the nightmare she had then runs away and activates her power on accident. Same end result with a building collapse, but without the needlessly dumb whore who we might not ever even see again.

Some orange haired girl showed up. Wonder who she is.

Aqua Man was standing over a bunch of blood splatter in the wreckage there post credits, which I almost missed. Don't think that's a good sign. Ayumi's death has zero impact on me though. She was a poorly written character up until this episode.

While I don't think the show is particularly good or bad (though I enjoyed the ep), I'm actually disappointed in Jun Maeda this time. He literally said "if people are considering dropping it, I hope they wait until after episode 6 to decide". And he's right. Episode 6 was really a turning point. But by saying that, he's also admitting that his first 5 episodes were atrociously shitty enough to turn people away.

Literally the first 5 episodes (mainly 2-4) were:
- SoL intro with kids talking
- Wet kid with long hair finds a kid with powers
- They go find the kid
- kid denies having powers
- Nao shows off her power
- group convinces kid not to use power anymore

Those episodes were nothing more than flavor of the week trash. Made even worse when the guy who fucking wrote them says "please just wait until episode 6 to decide". You should be trying to rope your audience in from the first goddamn episode.

Especially when this same guy made Angel Beats, and the episode that roped you in was #3. I'll never forget it after watching it once. Gave you a small intro, then hooked you right away.

The remaining episodes better have some crazy fucking shit happen to justify wasting exactly half the show on nothingness. Otherwise I'll be incredibly cautious of Maeda's future projects going forward.
Aug 8, 2015 10:35 PM

Jun 2015
Great episode.
Nice cliffhanger at the end there.
That Collapse is one hell of a dangerous ability.

And these 2 are really starting to look like a couple xD

Aug 8, 2015 10:36 PM

Apr 2013
lol.. this anime tries too hard.
Aug 8, 2015 10:44 PM

Jul 2014
oooh mann!!! jkdfj;akld!!! that cliffhanger's gonna be killing me for a week!! please be alive ayumi and yuu!!! wow! the impact that ending had on me though! gotta see what happens next!! x_x
Aug 8, 2015 10:46 PM

Jan 2015
Yuu_vi_Britannia said:
contrast

You can't really blame Nao though. She wants to help but she doesn't have the authority to do so. That's why she has to resort to underhand means. Though I wonder just what authority that orange haired girl has. Also, why doesn't Nao have the authority to enter Ayumi's school through the front gate? Isn't Ayumi's school another part of Houshinoumi Academy? Nao should be able to enter freely. Guess not.

walldotfm said:

And these 2 are really starting to look like a couple xD

They look like a bored married couple in this shot. LOL.
ahsinam33Aug 9, 2015 3:03 AM
MALoween 2017 Candy:
Aug 8, 2015 11:10 PM

Jun 2013
I'm really glad that no one can spoil what happens next. Makes the wait so much better. But leaving it at that cliffhanger was just evil.

For a while, I thought it was the box cutter girl who had the power since she was at the condo as well, and she was looking super suspicious.

I actually don't know what's going to happen next. I don't think that they'd kill Ayumi this quickly, probably just injure her to the point where she's paralyzed or something crazy depressing like that to get the feels train running later.

I'm guessing that Yuu moved out of the way of that giant piece of concrete, or was pushed by the guy with the teleportation ability who's name escapes me at the moment.
Aug 8, 2015 11:10 PM

Aug 2014
OMG. I'm so worried about Yuu and Ayumi. I need to see the next episode RIGHT NOW

If Evangelion were Rokka no Yuusha the seventh would be Shinji.
Aug 8, 2015 11:11 PM

Feb 2014
Looks like it is getting more serious.

tetrix1993Aug 9, 2015 8:59 AM
Aug 8, 2015 11:34 PM

Apr 2015
Does anyone else think those middle school kids are suspicious? Not just yandere girl, the rest of them too. It seemed like they were plotting against Ayumi or something.

Also I have a feeling teleportation guy might have saved Yuu, but maybe got crushed himself instead. The blood at the end definitely seems like it was from whoever got hit by that last falling piece, but I just can't picture the mc dying so quickly...unless they pull out the time travel card (or someone with a time travel ability) to go back and prevent everything or something along those lines.
Aug 8, 2015 11:35 PM

Dec 2011
Finally things are picking up, Since the comedic part in Charlotte is quite weak imo, I wanted to see the drama part. And also, out of all Jun Maeda's work that I have watched/played I have to say charlotte seems to be the weakest so far. I will still watch till the end though to see how it goes. In terms of the best for Key's work with the comedy and drama, I prefer this in order:

Clannad>angel beats>little busters>Pleneterian>Rewrite>Kanon>Charlotte
Aug 8, 2015 11:52 PM

May 2012
I honestly found this episode really poorly done. All the time they wasted doing the monster of the week format could've been used to at least set up the drama between Imouto and her friends, because even though there were tiny hints, that ending really felt like it came out of nowhere. I know Jun loves forced drama, but jeez.

Always the same old taste, just new injury
Well I'll wear the claws if you'd like that
Aug 8, 2015 11:54 PM

Dec 2014
I will dying 7 days because waiting for next episode.

What the .... WOW!!!!!

I was suprised when see the ending

Aug 9, 2015 12:16 AM

Aug 2014
wait who is the orange hair girl at the end?

Aug 9, 2015 12:34 AM

Jan 2012
If you watch the episode to the very end, Kumagami is standing in the rain looking at some rubble with blood all over the place. Very likely our beloved imouto is dead as I imagine that scene at the end take place after the incident and boy does it look grim. We'll see but most likely this is a fatal accident. I don't see how she could have gotten out of this one.
Aug 9, 2015 12:39 AM
Apr 2012
Whoa . . .

I considered criticizing the rather weak humor again, groan at how much Ayumi's middle school friends acted more their age than she did, and gripe about Nao's added grumpiness in this episode, but . . . Then that ending happened . . .

What the heck?!

This is setting up for something really interesting. Aside from the out of nowhere, totally non-nonsensical, middle schooler acting yandere (hopefully, that's explained), Jun Maeda has finally gotten into the meat of this series and made more interested in what's going to happen next.

Please, don't disappoint me. 4/5
Aug 9, 2015 12:54 AM

Nov 2013
rip someone
Aug 9, 2015 1:11 AM
Jun 2015
Yuu_vi_Britannia said:
ahsinam33 said:
[spoiler]Maeda said that the first half of the show would be slow and after that the show would pick up the pace. He actually did this. The tone of the show changed dramatically at EXACTLY the half-way point; the second half of the sixth episode.

You can't really blame Nao though. She wants to help but she doesn't have the authority to do so. That's why she has to resort to underhand means. Though I wonder just what authority that orange haired girl has. Also, why doesn't Nao have the authority to enter Ayumi's school through the front gate? Isn't Ayumi's school another part of Houshinoumi Academy? Nao should be able to enter freely. Guess not.

They look like a bored married couple in this shot. LOL.
[/spoiler]

Kiriyuri said:
I will dying 7 days because waiting for next episode.

What the .... WOW!!!!!

I was suprised when see the ending

look he upgraded to episode 6

Perhaps true ability to Otosaka seems to be no doubt in the "dash absorption capacity".

http://seagull.hateblo.jp/entry/charlotte-part6-character-map

Can't read that...can you explain it please?
Aug 9, 2015 1:14 AM

Jan 2015
FINALLY!
I don't care if imouto lives or died.
I'm glad, that we finally get some real plot.
Aug 9, 2015 1:44 AM

Apr 2010
Ayumi-chan, please be alive. :(
Pages (13) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Blueray release?

Drobot - Oct 5

6 by Kradaxe »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2015

654 by SanessyAdversary »»
Sep 22, 8:09 AM

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2015

463 by SanessyAdversary »»
Sep 22, 5:41 AM

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 15, 2015

866 by SanessyAdversary »»
Sep 22, 3:50 AM

Poll: » Charlotte Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 1, 2015

356 by SanessyAdversary »»
Sep 18, 1:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.