Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Mar 24, 2018 6:30 PM

Sep 2015
GangsterCat said:
Hahahahaha, Kokoro sex drive with futoshi vs mitsuru

3 times more satisfied

Thats what happens when you get a better partner 😻💦💦💦. Lmao this image made my night. Loved the episode Kokoro is now 2nd best girl. She is a Savage, I love it.

Everyone is hating on her making that switch when its what she really wanted but I say do what's best for you girl. She made that promise because she thought she would be stuck with Futoshi and didn't want to hurt him. So when she got the opportunity she never thought she would get she took it. People need to calm down and stop being haters.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]
Mar 24, 2018 6:45 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
At first, I didn't like Mitsuru and his passive-aggressiveness towards Hiro, but I've come to like him more. Sure his anger doesn't stem from the most deep or complicated reason, however, I don't think that makes it forced. Mitsuru was really young when he was "betrayed," and at that age, he wasn't mature enough to look for a reason why Hiro had forgotten their promise. To Mitsuru, a frail child, Hiro was his idol, as Hiro was strong and charismatic. The fact that his idol made a pinky swear to him must've been the best thing that has ever happened to Mitsuru. To knowingly taking a dangerous shot and being the only child who has ever survived, he can't help but be devastated by Hiro breaking the promise, which unfathomable to Mitsuru, Hiro had claimed to have forgotten. If you're around any young children, you'd be familiar with their reaction to broken/forgotten promises. "But you said you'd buy me that" or "you said we'd play a game today!" etc. And again, it's a big deal to Mitsuru because how much he looked up to Hiro and wanted to be akcnowleged by him. Anyways, I hope they make up in the future and realize that the promise wasn't intentionally broken.

Also, I don't think Mitsuru loves Hiro. Imo, he only idolizes Hiro, unlike Ikuno actually having feelings for Ichigo.

Someone also said that Mitsuru had good character growth, regarding how he let Futoshi punch him instead of dodging. I agree, that was a good scene.

As for Kokoro breaking the promise to Futoshi, it was definitely not good of her to do so. But similarly, not everyone would for sure be able keep the promise that they'll stay with someone forever, that their feelings won't change. Kokoro making that promise was based on their current situation, where she'd never thought there would be an opportunity for partner change. Still, if she was more mature and thoughtful (which she claims she isn't the nice girl everyone thinks of her as anyways), she should have talked it out with Futoshi before making the one-sided decision.

Anyways, I definitely found this episode interesting just as with previous episodes and the character relationship dynamics. I also thought it was interesting regarding the flashback, Hiro's clothes connecting to the red oni, his personality change, and missing memories.
Mar 24, 2018 7:04 PM
Feb 2018
uninstallthegame said:
AdolChri said:

Seems like it. Also lol triggered, why would I? You are the one that get offended by fictional characters enough to make multiple accounts. Here let me you again on the very first page:

it's sad that you can't spot the difference between being slightly annoyed and being offended.
uninstallthegame said:
oh, and i REALLY hope they won't do anything to ikuno's character

LUL, yea a lot of accounts, 'cause the same joke twice sounds even funnier haHAA

i like yuri anime, and this is not yuri but yielding to promote a queer character just to please the mainstream variety

Promote what? What mainstream variety? The fact you think having a gay character in anime about teenager relationships is "to please the mainstream variety" is what makes you dumb. Ikuno can be a lesbian just like Ichigo can be in love with Hiro.
Mar 24, 2018 7:15 PM

Dec 2017
AdolChri said:
uninstallthegame said:

it's sad that you can't spot the difference between being slightly annoyed and being offended.

LUL, yea a lot of accounts, 'cause the same joke twice sounds even funnier haHAA

i like yuri anime, and this is not yuri but yielding to promote a queer character just to please the mainstream variety

Promote what? What mainstream variety? The fact you think having a gay character in anime about teenager relationships is "to please the mainstream variety" is what makes you dumb. Ikuno can be a lesbian just like Ichigo can be in love with Hiro.

you're not very smart, are you?
Mar 24, 2018 7:22 PM

Mar 2012
I'm not sure why people think Kokoro had some type of duty or obligation to remain Futoshi's partner just because he's nice to her. Flip the script, since most of those who attack her seem to be guys: there's this person who's clearly fawning over you that you have not exhibited any interest toward, and on top of that, she doesn't really know who you are as a person. You have been business partners but now you have an opportunity to switch out of what's perhaps an uncomfortable situation for you. Would you not take it? Would you further trap yourself and lead on that girl? I would guess no. And that's precisely what Kokoro did. It's not as if they were told beforehand they could make this request and she was looking to maximize the pain inflicted on Futoshi; it's simply that when the opportunity presented itself, she seized it. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Futoshi's affections are true, perhaps, but shallow. He only sees her as a nice and good-looking girl. Kokoro seems to intuitively understand this, and Hiro's point is probably half true: Kokoro can't leave Mitsuru alone, but that's because she sees some of herself in Mitsuru and can relate to him better. Now, it's not clear that Kokoro has romantic feelings for Mitsuru (and Mitsuru's focus is unquestionably Hiro, not Kokoro), but the coming together of the two was being set up quite long ago--Mitsuru never clicked with Ikuno and there have been scenes where Kokoro is alone interacting with Mitsuru. If you're caught off guard by this, you have not been paying any attention.

Onto the plot itself--I'm okay with the show spending time on characterization but perhaps we need to move along now. At this point only Ikuno and Miku haven't gotten their own episodes (although Ikuno is the only one we practically know nothing about), but I really, really hope we don't spend 2 more episodes on characterization. It's episode 11. This show has given us a good jumping-off point to explore a lot of things. It needs to realize that potential soon.
Mar 24, 2018 7:50 PM

Mar 2013

So basically Mitsuru wanted to pilot WITH Hiro... right?
Mar 24, 2018 7:54 PM

Jul 2009
Wtf Kokoro? Honestly Futoshi is annoying. Just because he likes Kokoro, doesnt mean she has to reciprocate. In fact, I don't want or expect her to. That being said WHY the hell would u promise him that despite knowing you want Mitsuru's D. The end basically makes it seem like she purposely betrayed him to prove she wasn't a good girl but wtf is that? He's pathetic enough you don't have to add to it, now we have annoying people in the comment section saying Futoshi got NTR'd when his dumbass never had her to begin with. Poor annoying asf kid. And what stick is up Zero Two's ass?

Real question is why was it so easily for Futoshi to pair with Ikuno? And when will Kokoro and Mitsuru bang?

I wonder what happened to Hiro. Him forgetting the promise seems more like he went through some experiment shit that made him forget.
InugirlzMar 24, 2018 8:01 PM
Mar 24, 2018 7:57 PM

Jan 2017

This was the most savage anime break up (sort of) I've ever seen, I rally feel for futoshi getting shot down like that... But we all know kokoro likes mitsuru - 'cause of that baby talk they had, that's why I assume that.

OMFG though, I just realised mitsuru's hairstyle is so good; geez, kokoro knows how to fish, god dayamn.

Anyways, that episode was great; they're slowly, but surely been building on this world ridden by klaxosaurs but there hasn't been much development in the characters purpose, I may just be ignorant and have missed something out as I'm watching this half asleep
Pity we didn't see anything further on zero two's fang... dammit. Keepin' us in the dark like that
Whooo, can't wait for next week though.
tidoesstuffMar 24, 2018 8:04 PM
Mar 24, 2018 7:58 PM

Aug 2011
_juno said:

So basically Mitsuru wanted to pilot WITH Hiro... right?

This is just art man
Mar 24, 2018 8:06 PM

Jan 2017
Inugirlz said:
Real question is why was it so easily for Futoshi to pair with Ikuno? And when will Kokoro and Mitsuru bang?

Lol, 😂😂😂 I'm waiting on that to
Mar 24, 2018 8:10 PM
Mar 2014
I kinda want someone to die
Mar 24, 2018 8:12 PM

Dec 2015
Yaoi in the Franxx?

That was a pretty deep episode in terms of char development, definitely a step above the previous few eps.

It's funny how people are shitting on Kokoro for friend-zoning Futoshi when stuff like this happens all the time irl. Futoshi's reaction was kinda exaggerated but the rest was fine.

It's pretty clear that something happened, causing Hiro to forget his promise - nice groundwork for another episode. Also nice how we got a name for what happens when a pistil solos a franxx.
~
Mar 24, 2018 8:13 PM
Mar 2018
GangsterCat said:
Lucident said:
Fck Kokoro ... wtf was that bullsht.

This chick has the most genuine smile ever and gives Futoshi this promise. Then she goes ahead and dumps him with that same genuine smile, saying sorry almost like she wouldn't give a flying fuck. She officially now is the main villain for me :DD
Also, why did they have to permanently switch partners, I at least thought she would come back to Futoshi but now she is Mitsuru's official partner? Also, that she is aware of the fact that she betrayed him only makes it worse. I before thought of her as a nice character but now she's low life human trash for me. Just fck her ... now this wasn't about the ep at all, just me needing to let out frustration hehe
maybe you dense guys need to get a clue when your partner isn't happy with you

Why are we comparing people to anime characters now, if anyone is dense here it is you
Mar 24, 2018 8:14 PM
✿。

Apr 2012
Decent episode!
I do feel bad for Futoshi, he does seem to care about Kokoro & I don't agree with what Kokoro did in which she promised him only for her to break it 3 min later, but then again she at least acknowledges that she's not a "Nice girl" who agrees to everything for the sake of being nice.
Rather than letting others decide for her, I'm glad that she's starting to speak her mind & I think that's a good step for her.

On the other hand, I can't find myself liking Mitsuru, but at least this episode proved that he's not some jerk who acts cool & distant for the sake of it.

I understand why he's hurt tho, seeing as how he admired Hiro, only for Hiro to not remember anything about their promise to ride together!
Judging from how Hiro looked in the past & with him not remembering the promise, the adults probably altered his memory

I think that maybe this partner swap was needed in order for Futoshi to have some development rather than just idolizing Kokoro.
I also do hope that Ikuno will get some development as well since so far I find her boring compared to the rest.
-ArisaMar 25, 2018 6:54 AM

:: Sʏᴍᴘʜᴏɴɪᴀ

Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On jupiter and mars

☆ ★ ☆ ★
Mar 24, 2018 8:14 PM
Mar 2018
AnimeAndMe said:
I kinda want someone to die
I kinda want Kokoro to d - wait no this is messed up lul
Mar 24, 2018 8:28 PM
Mar 2018
Fappa said:
CodeKeima said:

Did they hint something regarding this case in episode 11?

They showed Hiro wearing the exact same coat that appears in the image with someone holding Zero Two's hand in her Oni form. Hiro also suddenly changed completely in his behavior. It's very likely that this is the "maintenance" that the Adults were talking about, pretty much a memory wipe.

What image do you mean? I can't recall the image with someone holding Zero Two's hand in her Oni form.
Mar 24, 2018 9:04 PM

Jan 2013
At least now we know why Mitsuru hates Hiro, not like it's a big reason, he probably doesn't remember it because something happened to him, but anyways.
I think that Kokoro switched partners because after reading that book about reproduction she became more interested in guys, and since Mitsuru is the one that looks the most mature she wants him as a partner...and maybe not only xD
Hmmmm 02 wtf? Random angry? But i think soon we will understand why.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Mar 24, 2018 9:16 PM

Aug 2017
This anime is a disaster. I'm glad that my score after the first episode 4/10 is still the same. The dumb drama returns strong than ever. The 'next TTGL or KLK' LMAO. 2/5
NurguburuMar 25, 2018 12:48 AM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 24, 2018 10:00 PM

Oct 2012
Imma be serious, this show is getting better with time, I'm loving these new character developments, however this "NTR" scene, it really triggered me... well, gotta wait another week to see how this turns out...
Mar 24, 2018 10:16 PM
Dec 2017
this show can take a leap in the right direction if they keep building ways for the show to advance into something interesting. this episode did a lot for the story and the future of this show. it built tension between characters, had character development, and sets opportunities for the later episodes. the story is finally picking back up and if they keep making episodes that focus more on the story instead of filler, this show might be able to live up to all of the hype its been getting.
Mar 24, 2018 10:16 PM

May 2016
Episode Name: Kokoro-chan hurting Futoshi's kokoro
『  』
Mar 24, 2018 10:19 PM

Apr 2017
I'm sorry Futoshi but nice guys don't get the girl and I'm sorry Kokoro but Mitsuru is gay for Hiro.
TaselMar 24, 2018 10:32 PM
cunnysseur
Mar 24, 2018 11:05 PM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
Pretty decent episode. I wanna feel bad for Futoshi but he just comes off as a creep. I dont blame Kokoro for her choice and she did nothing wrong. Any hate against her is uncalled for imo.
Mar 24, 2018 11:08 PM

Aug 2013
lmao, serves you well fatass for being annoying
it's a common knowledge that girl like edgy weak boi

serious note tho, I like this pairing more and I alrd saw it coming miles away
Mar 24, 2018 11:09 PM

Sep 2015
The very first thing i care about this are DON'T EVEN WAKE UP LIKE THAT AGAIN SUBA....i mean Mitsuru.

And you can replace Subaru's meme with Mitsuru and "True love" and "Best Girl".

Into the Internet!
Mar 24, 2018 11:21 PM
Jun 2017
well this episode was really interesting enough for all the characters. going to keep watching until the end.

so after watching PhenomSage's vid about this episode, it blew my mind holy crap
DivineLionMar 24, 2018 11:47 PM
Fire Emblem anime when
Mar 24, 2018 11:21 PM

Sep 2016
Amazing episode as always. I finally got my ship of Mitsuru X Kokoro complete XD

Was kinda sad seeing Futoshi like that. Maybe cause I haven't watched romance in quite a long time XD

I'm still kinda confused as to why Kokoro did the switch tho. Her reason wasn't explained but I believe Hiro is right that she might have done it out of kindness, but still I feel something's missing out. Meanwhile Futoshi was doing so well by himself too!
Mar 24, 2018 11:31 PM
Nov 2015
something concern me about this girl on girl pilot, the machine was design to fit for male and female only at first but i wonder there might be a dark secret if a pilot with same gender enter it it may cause something else different.

this might be just my speculation but i have bad feeling about the idea of using same gender pilot in a machine that use 2 different chromosome to move .

remember there might be a good reason why the pilot is must both be male and female at the same time not otherwise. episode 12 will be a turning point
Mar 24, 2018 11:44 PM

May 2016
I see many people leaving negative comments about this episode. Not sure what they expected. It's a mecha show with teen pilots aimed at teens. So yes, teen relationship drama. I personally find it interesting since these kind of episodes give characters some depth. Makes them more interesting and likeable in the longer run. You can't really complain about shallow characters this way. I look forward to seeing things from zero two's pov. That is definitely gonna be entertaining.
Mar 24, 2018 11:48 PM
Jun 2017
RyoKei-san said:
I see many people leaving negative comments about this episode. Not sure what they expected. It's a mecha show with teen pilots aimed at teens. So yes, teen relationship drama. I personally find it interesting since these kind of episodes give characters some depth. Makes them more interesting and likeable in the longer run. You can't really complain about shallow characters this way. I look forward to seeing things from zero two's pov. That is definitely gonna be entertaining.

dude same here I cant wait for future episodes too see how they developed
Fire Emblem anime when
Mar 24, 2018 11:49 PM

Jan 2014
I love me some queer characters.
Mar 24, 2018 11:51 PM

Jan 2009
RyoKei-san said:
I see many people leaving negative comments about this episode.

just look at the poll results instead there you will see majority still likes the episode
Mar 25, 2018 12:32 AM

Aug 2017
AdrianRubinsky said:
I'm getting sick of this episodic teen drama format. It's been like that since Episode 6.

I really like drama anime, but the plot of this anime is of a such poor quality...

I think I will give one more episode before dropping this. Too bad I had a lot of faith about Hiro and 02 characterization and interactions. The world was promising enough to have some really good plot about survival of the couple.

The plot will start in the episode 13 or 14, Trigger always do that (LWA, KLK)
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 25, 2018 12:41 AM

Aug 2017
I forget to mention that my score drop from 4/10 to 3/10. See ya!
Mar 25, 2018 12:53 AM
Mar 2018
-Arisa said:
kevinc439 said:

What image do you mean? I can't recall the image with someone holding Zero Two's hand in her Oni form.

Probably referring to this image

Is your link broken? I can't see the image, or do you have any other image? Please I'm really curious about it :D
Mar 25, 2018 1:08 AM
May 2017
I can't express how much I hate Mitsuru. They made him such an unlikable character that I felt disgusted when the show tried to make me feel sorry for him. Mitsuru's entire struggle is based on some petty bullcrap from when he was a child, and I'm sure a normal person would have gotten over it in a week.
Mar 25, 2018 1:25 AM
Mar 2018
I LOVE THIS EPISODE. Mitsuru is probably the 2nd best character I have learned about in these last few episodes. At first i thought he was gay but besides that it was great to learn about 3 characters in the episode and how it all worked out together. I want to see what will happen next to futoshi and how will he handle the franxx without his original franxx partner kokoro
Mar 25, 2018 1:44 AM

Jan 2018
jesus this is getting repetitive, also mitsuru is a massive cunt and the drama is fucking stupid. i just want to see more 02 tbh
Ueno best girL

Mar 25, 2018 2:34 AM

Feb 2015
Well, after the last few eps I have to admit...
I'm not really interested in the side-char development

Mar 25, 2018 3:00 AM
Jan 2013
Hoe:I believe in you, so you should also believe in me!

I was like: pfft Bich please....

My main concern is how in this episode kokoro's judgement in shifting partner was non benefit to the team... I mean he almost get stomped... I am so lost, at how a few conversation woth mitsuru would make her think that switching pilot with a sick pilot was a good idea...

The most concerning part was, how the commanding officer act... They be like, any of you wanna switch? And i thought this is a publicly funded war... Yet they act like a lazy ass japanese police....
Mar 25, 2018 3:39 AM

Sep 2014
oh look, another skippable episode EXCEPT FOR LIKE 5 MINUTES OF IMPORTANT BACKGROUND INFORMATION. Just like the last 6 episodes.

Kokoro is a real bitch, yeah partner swap and gonna support the edgelord yada yada but atleast be honest to your partner.

Mitsuru is actually gay for Hiro confirmed.

It really hurts seeing this series getting so bad after the amazing first 5 episodes. I just hope it wont get as bad as LWA.

Who will be the drama couple next week?

RyoKei-san said:
You would know what everybody here complains about if you would have watched the first 5 episodes. They gave us a promising original setting, with clearly a darker and more serious plot hinted - in every single episode even know - just to do nothing with it. Character developement and all that nice stuff sure, but they dont need to waste half a season on this. Good animes manage to develope the character while progressing the plot, they dont take a break from the plot to give us character background which could be totally generic except for that 1 important deatil. And DitF looked like a good anime, it had all the ingredients. Pacing and episode directing should not be the weak point of such a project, not with Trigger and A1 working on it. Trigger lost its magic.

isekai said:
RyoKei-san said:
I see many people leaving negative comments about this episode.

just look at the poll results instead there you will see majority still likes the episode

Thats not how mal works. You either have overwhelmingly 5/5s for the episode poll or you have an issue with the series. As long as they dont so some really stupid shit people never vote for bad.
Comander-07Mar 25, 2018 3:47 AM
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Mar 25, 2018 3:57 AM

Oct 2015
NTR episode, so this is makes the show almost worse as Gundam IBO's abysmal soap opera thingy

From now I just watch for Zero Two, cheers
Mar 25, 2018 4:10 AM
Mar 2018
This episode was really annoying for me. Overall it felt very fillery and overly drama filled. It's the 11th episode ffs, where's the plot at? We can see hints of it with Hiro's memory and terms like the "Child's Fever".

Kokoro is an ass for making a promise and backing out.
Futoshi is clingy and overbearing, but it could've easily been fixed if Kokuro actually told him to calm down. He's not a crazy dude.

Mitsu's reason for hating Hiro is the dumbest shit I've seen so far. In the earlier episodes, he seemed motivated by jealousy. Now he admires him? Fuck off.

Zero Two flip flopping is also annoying, but it's interesting seeing as it's connected to her getting the final hit in battle. Hiro's change in attitude from his Childhood is interesting as well. That's the REAL plot.
Ikuno's gay plot is as bland as her character was before it was even introduced.
LysanderothMar 25, 2018 4:13 AM
Mar 25, 2018 4:23 AM
Mar 2018
-Arisa said:
kevinc439 said:

Is your link broken? I can't see the image, or do you have any other image? Please I'm really curious about it :D

Here it is c: I hope you can see it now

Woww, thankyou! I can see it now, thanks a lot! hahaha
Mar 25, 2018 4:38 AM

Jan 2013
Kokoro is such a bitch wow. Used to think she was a nice ass girl
Mar 25, 2018 4:58 AM
Oct 2017
Kokoro didn't dated or loved futoshi it was one sided ..futoshi though loved and cared about kokoro very much..but he was being kinda assertive..even though she didn't loved him she shouldn't have promised him that she will only ride with him..it was totally bitch act of her. ..she hurt futoshi too much ..and rejected him in front of everyone..and then a sorry..kokoro has the right to choose the one she loves..but it doesn't mean that she should make someone else around her hurt..by breaking a promise...mitsuru x kokoro was always hinted from the start..at the flower plant..or when he saved her in the house....but kokoro wanted to help Mitsuru to cure his pain..although Mitsuru is lame..it is not totally shown that she did it out of love..she didn't get flustered like that..hope our big boi futoshi gets what he want.
Mar 25, 2018 5:31 AM
Nov 2016
Kokoro isn't a bitch. She's just flawed and handled it messily and imperfectly. But did the right thing. Pretending further wouldn't make either of them happy in the end.

Ideally she should never have made that promise. But we've known for a while how bad she is at confronting anyone. Futoshi in his naiveté never truly understood how she is or possessed the tact to have the conversation about their honest feelings with her. His blundering advances made her embarrassed and uncomfortable and she was too meek to make him stop.

You guys should stop harping on that promise given how it was a meek gesture by an inherently meek girl made to a guy being pushy. And given how switching partners wasn't even an option at the time. Given how their partnership was arranged in the first place and how much pressure they are under to make it work. This is not how you ask for that sort of commitment and not how you make it. Kokoro is human, she knows her own weakness and knows she done wrong by committing in the first place. But in the end she worked up to standing up for what she wants.
Mar 25, 2018 5:55 AM

Dec 2011
How can it be NTR if she NEVER love the other kid in the first place???? Futoshi just keep making his own conclusion and advance when NOTHING that Kokoro said or act shows that she liked him or anything. Because he keep acting clingy and annoying she just have to agree with whatever he said so that he would just shut up. I am sure if they let them change partner so easily without reason, she would have try to find someone else

Also if you guys have a chance to be with someone you LOVE, I am sure you will take all the chance to be with him/her. If not you are just a coward that will blame other things when things didnt go the way u want in the end
Mar 25, 2018 5:56 AM
Mar 2018
well i kinda fell sorry for futoshi for being NTR by kokoro , i know that she love mitsuru and not futoshi~.... but other than that this episode is kinda mehh~ many people said that this show is getting slower and boring well i kinda agree with them but it have some gem in it .

i like how 0-2 said to hiro that gonna be together until they die , i know it because of her conditions and all but to be loyal to certain someone is admirable and kinda cute not like that certain kokoro.....

#KokoroDisconnect
Mar 25, 2018 5:57 AM

May 2016
@Comander-07

Not sure if that was meant as an insult but whatever. At the very least, if you are representative that is, I know what the dissatisfied people are expecting now. You guys want the plot to progress to the explanation of the dystopian society. I'm personally not in a rush. Since there's like a week space in between episodes, I find myself quite disconnected from the story line anyway and I enjoy what I get.
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2018

345 by Modek69 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 14, 2018

1502 by imsevlol »»
Oct 4, 6:47 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 5, 2018

367 by cloudalpha »»
Sep 30, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2018

647 by cloudalpha »»
Sep 30, 8:20 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 10, 2018

363 by 143eitasasaki »»
Sep 21, 10:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.