Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Oct 16, 2023 7:29 AM

Jul 2016
"You're not an open book, you're the whole library!"
Even the subs for this show are perfection.

I don't think you could come up with a more convuluted set up for a first kiss if you tried, and I loved every second of it. And yeah, that vice principal is unironic nightmare fuel.
Oct 16, 2023 8:00 AM

Sep 2018
Reply to YuChunHsieh
@Nirinbo Welcome to Earth alien. Enjoy your stay, or don't.
@YuChunHsieh Thanks earthling, I am enjoying my stay on Earth. What I'm not enjoying is this anime, but I shouldn't be surprised since people also consider Gintama and Grand Blue funny.
Oct 16, 2023 8:10 AM
Mar 2023
Great op, it reminds me of the opening of "GAMERS!". What a laugh Hakari sending an "Oppai Tiger Uppercut" like Sagat from Street Fighter to Karane when she was trying to kiss Rentarou. In the end, after many attempts and far-fetched strategies, the best thing was always to resort to the mythical, imitated but never equaled, the one you wear and fit: "The Kiss of 3."
See you next week, the ending already gave us a spoiler that girlfriend number 3 is called Shizuka.
PS: How shady the vice principal, she almost stole food from Hakari and Karane jsjs
dcsanchez3Oct 16, 2023 8:14 AM
Oct 16, 2023 9:13 AM
Jul 2022
Luckiest man ever lived amongst in any anime!!!!!!!!!
Oct 16, 2023 9:40 AM

Sep 2018
I loved episode 1, but this was a step down. My main interest comes from the harem expanding over the 1st 2 girls. I was hoping the dicipline granny would be a soulmate for humor. This was less comedy and more "romance." I would give this episode a 3/5.
Oct 16, 2023 10:38 AM

May 2015
Reply to Nirinbo
@YuChunHsieh Thanks earthling, I am enjoying my stay on Earth. What I'm not enjoying is this anime, but I shouldn't be surprised since people also consider Gintama and Grand Blue funny.
@Nirinbo

Both of those are funny and so is this. Cope more.

Oct 16, 2023 10:56 AM

Mar 2022
Okay that was funnier (which was very funny) than the first episode, I think I need to not watch this while eating dinner I nearly choked on my food several times!
Oct 16, 2023 11:04 AM
Oct 2020
Reply to HPLwonder
HansDevX said:
Dropped, would rather rewatch school days with an MC who's more human and hated by the community than this braindead MC. Will only watch an episode if it has the mommy in it, good luck.

Braindead he says

It's ok to be filtered, but I hope I don't see you in chapter 3 discussion if you really think that Ren is "braindead"

As for my opinion as a manga reader:

It's great, I love how nightmarishly the Vice principal was animated, I love how over the top the kiss at the end was with the zooming out, I love the added attempts at kissing which honestly fit the characters, and I love how they included Shizuka at the very end, it's a great way to tease anime-onlies

Overall, still great, I still laughed a lot.

also the op was much better than I thought, it was genuinely really good, *let's ignore obese Rentarou*
@HPLwonder if you reeded the manga then i assume that you look foward to the person that show up in the opening before the all the girls feed him on the rooftop
Oct 16, 2023 11:16 AM
Oct 2020
Reply to Smudy
The spider walking principal sure is a menace, wow.
@Smudy well i didnt expected anything else from orochimaru voice actor
Oct 16, 2023 12:22 PM

May 2021
miyu tomita tsundere cinema!!!! rocking it fr. this is so, so, so funny to watch overall, love it.
Oct 16, 2023 2:13 PM

Jul 2015
God damn it! When will we finally see her panties?!

Oct 16, 2023 5:12 PM

May 2019
Damn, this series is so over the top that it rivals Girlfriend, Girlfriend in making me laugh (except for the vice principal, that woman monster is just nasty).

When they were trying to kiss my first thought was for them to kiss at the same time and that actually happened at the end! Just as I was starting to get used to these 2 girls another one shows up...
Oct 16, 2023 5:19 PM

Jan 2020
They really had to rename Pocky as Bocky (which also kinda KINDA means boner, if you change two words, but the way they say it is very close to boner). Holy hell this anime is funny af. Goofy ah anime lol.
Oct 16, 2023 5:48 PM

Feb 2021
A banger anime needs a banger opening. It's almost a tradition at this point.

Watched it on youtube and the part where Rentarou grabs Hakari's boobs got blinding light censor. What about you guys watching on another site?
"Nobody could laugh at someone who's trying their hardest" -Machio-

Oct 16, 2023 6:31 PM
Dec 2022
This anime just keeps getting better and better!!! The interactions with the three are still so funny, when they were holding hands and Rentaro calling the girls by their first names was so funny, and hearing them think "Love, love, love" was priceless!! Is it wrong to be jealous right now😅? That Vice Principle is terrifying, that's all I can say. They're next task was who'll get Rentaro's first kiss was so funny, the Hakari and Karane sure had some fun excuses to kiss him, and Rentaro's plan was actually clever but did not work well. I can't believe it took then all day to attempt it, hope their grades are ok, but I did like the simple idea of all three of them kissing, I mean talk about bonding haha. Now that Rentaro's meeting his third soulmate, I wonder how this'll play out, and I'm also wondering if Rentaro would explain to the girls about his issue with the god of love🤔.
Oct 16, 2023 8:36 PM

Jul 2008
Reply to Phantom_373
NoHeart said:
@Phantom_373

Kanojo mo Kanojo, Kami nomi zo shiru sekai, Negima (talking just from the first anime), Monmusu, Mushoku god Tensei… all noobs!!!
(insert villainous rich girl laugh) This is "The Harem Cuspid"!!!!!!!!! (insert team rocket villainous laugh)

The manga has already introduced Girlfriend no. 26. The actual question is: how could she draw the other 25 so well in such an extremely little panel during the introduction to "The Family"?! Wow!

Also, "unique"…? Well, "unique" does not imply creativeness… Sorry.

That’s actually wild. Mad props to the creator
@Phantom_373 Mad or Genius? I don't know, but she is awesome!

However, I'M STILL WAITING FOR MY CRAZY MEGANE YANDERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(T-T) 26 and we are still lacking one… (sniff)
My candies:
Oct 16, 2023 8:40 PM
Mar 2015
Got to love the cat who attacked the underwear and the VP who worked to kiss guys at hostess clubs On to number 3
Oct 16, 2023 11:18 PM

Sep 2021
I love how everyone, including voice actors, animators and translators are giving it their all for this show. It really deserves it though, for how hillarious it is!
Oct 17, 2023 12:37 AM

Jun 2019
Just realized that the ending start has the same rhythm as Yunomi & nicamoq's song lol

lettuce<3
Oct 17, 2023 4:13 AM

Mar 2012
Watched this out of curiosity and it's just terrible. Be it this or Kanojo mo Kanojo, I don't understand how these girls can like a guy who is dating multiple girls at the same time, and the tsundere girl just makes it even worse.
Oct 17, 2023 6:14 AM

Jan 2017
Rentarou's overcomplicated plan for the 1st kiss is so over the top and almost Liar Game-like and I'm glad they made that reference LMAO
Oct 17, 2023 6:18 AM

Mar 2012
@JeXxTaR You mean the ultimate self-insert, right? I would never want such a guy as my boyfriend and the comedy isn't funny
Oct 17, 2023 8:18 AM
Nov 2015
What a show. I love this one, the doki doki is real.
Oct 17, 2023 8:31 AM
Jul 2021
Reply to Elior21
@HPLwonder if you reeded the manga then i assume that you look foward to the person that show up in the opening before the all the girls feed him on the rooftop
@Elior21 Yes I do very much look forward to seeing a certain character, but I'm a bit worried about the schism it'll cause in the anime-only community as well as creating some twitter controversy too
Oct 17, 2023 8:33 AM
Jul 2021
I enjoyed the first episode. I liked most of this episode. But the vice principal makes me want to drop. And I am assuming she shows up more. Probably going to give at least one more episode. But I hated the VP so much I am assuming there is more stuff like that that will just turn me away.
Oct 17, 2023 8:36 AM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
They actually said that what the vice-principal is doing is illegal. Here I was, thinking wtf, why is she not in jail. But she's kind of a fun one anyway.
I like Karane though, her tsundere moments are funny. The first kiss thing was absolutely stupid but guess teens are like that.
Guess the next one is a loli then, or more likely, a kouhai. No idea but looking forward to it.
"You only realize the real value of something you discarded when you get the chance to pick it up again." - Rudeus Greyrat
Oct 17, 2023 5:54 PM
Oct 2019
Watching this Anime every week be like: It should have been me not him 😭

But not with that vice principal LMAO
Oct 17, 2023 7:36 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
this show is absolutely f*cking UNHINGED and I LOVE IT

NYANPASU
whiskey tango foxtrot

Oct 18, 2023 6:10 AM
Jan 2023
eu gostei bastante desse episódio também, mas confesso que eu gostaria muito mais se o protagonista namorasse somente a Hanazono ou a Shizuka (a garota q aparece no final do ep) enfim, vamos ver como essa história vai se desenrolar.
Oct 18, 2023 2:40 PM

Sep 2017
Yeah this show is pretty offside. But so far it's still goofy enough to just be a fun turn off your brain watch.
Oct 18, 2023 3:51 PM
Apr 2013
EP 2

Welp let's see what happens this time

So far uhm. The pacing seems to be off a bit, but I'm not sure. Animelist doesnt have the number of eps listed so far, im really curious if there's going to be a twist.
The OP and the main image seems to show 5 girls so far, and we already have three girls in two eps. Either they're going to relax the pace later on, or we're going to have like arc style, where they show us all five girls early on and then spend a bunch of eps.

Otherwise almost the entire ep was spent on just this, I was wondering if they were going to do half and half, or cliffhang, or just normally, but we got a cliffhanger I guess.
I dont think rentarou has actually told the girls that he's going to get 100 girlfriends, how are they going to react as he gets more?
If the op is anything to go by I dont think he's going to have time.
It awfully gives me a lot of date a live vibes, where each girl gets one arc, but I dunno.

Judging from how things are going hakari and karane are both a bit weird, karane a bit moreso, but the real issue is we havent really had time to just sit down with the girls. Yet.
Oct 19, 2023 8:47 AM

Aug 2020
I have tooo many questions for this show but i'm still going to keep watching..the vice pincipal tho it needs to be arrested that poor guy TT why on earth..i'm still in shock and then wow they stayed on the roof all day after lunch..like weren't they supposed to have classes or somehing lol...overall i'm still surprised at the plot of this show like how..lmao.
The ED art is toooo cute and i can't wait to see how more girls are gonna join this already chaotic mess
Oct 20, 2023 12:04 AM
Jul 2017
This show turned it up to 11 real fast lol
Oct 20, 2023 2:19 AM
Jul 2023
I specially love the work animators do in this anime. I best harem anime . it think
Oct 20, 2023 8:33 PM
Jan 2022
This anime is a great bet for the worst anime of the year, what I feel is that with each episode the work deteriorates more than it already does
Oct 20, 2023 11:35 PM
Ejさま
Jan 2017
Reply to HPLwonder
HansDevX said:
Dropped, would rather rewatch school days with an MC who's more human and hated by the community than this braindead MC. Will only watch an episode if it has the mommy in it, good luck.

Braindead he says

It's ok to be filtered, but I hope I don't see you in chapter 3 discussion if you really think that Ren is "braindead"

As for my opinion as a manga reader:

It's great, I love how nightmarishly the Vice principal was animated, I love how over the top the kiss at the end was with the zooming out, I love the added attempts at kissing which honestly fit the characters, and I love how they included Shizuka at the very end, it's a great way to tease anime-onlies

Overall, still great, I still laughed a lot.

also the op was much better than I thought, it was genuinely really good, *let's ignore obese Rentarou*
@HPLwonder I personally dropped it as well, I expected it to be really good or interesting, but it was just silliness for 48 straight minutes in the first two episodes. I can see yall watching this from boredom, but with so many good anime to watch, don't know if I have time for silly cringe added to my list. If it was some serious romance I think I'd enjoy it more, but so far like I said I haven't seen any sign of anything other than comedy or cringe. If only the genres had variety in the show
Ej사마
Oct 21, 2023 4:17 AM

May 2021
That cat is one smooth freaking operator. I hope he returns later in the show to rizz up some other girls. Some appropriate girls coz apparently there are lolis too.

Big and bony, now we already know how she feels about his telephone pole in advance. Speaking of which, it would be hilarious if that pole was the only thing friend he had that he could talk to, despite having 100 GFs.

Also, Rentarou in the OP seems like an absolute gigachad.

Oct 21, 2023 4:56 AM
Apr 2015
The beginning of Rentarou Family
Oct 21, 2023 12:51 PM
Sep 2020
It's Sunday, you know what that means (though I'm late on watching this episode lol) .I never thought I would actually see some wrestling references here since I'm a geek to that stuff. The Good Ol' German Suplex, LARIATOOO!!!, and the Camel Clutch with the man who popularized - the late great The Iron Shiek!

Overall, this was another hilarious episode! Rentarou's defiance on not giving up the first kiss after getting hit with many blunders and offenses, some pretty funny misunderstandings, and that wild Vice Principal! This was great!

And uh-oh, here comes entry #3!

Looking forward for the next episode!
Oct 22, 2023 2:43 AM
Aug 2023
this episode so good, studio really know what manga want tell and every moment perfect.
Oct 22, 2023 9:32 AM
Jul 2021
Reply to Jya_Asiaboo_sama
@HPLwonder I personally dropped it as well, I expected it to be really good or interesting, but it was just silliness for 48 straight minutes in the first two episodes. I can see yall watching this from boredom, but with so many good anime to watch, don't know if I have time for silly cringe added to my list. If it was some serious romance I think I'd enjoy it more, but so far like I said I haven't seen any sign of anything other than comedy or cringe. If only the genres had variety in the show
@Jya_Asiaboo_sama Episode 3 came out, I recommend giving it a look, it might answer something... I highly highly recommend you go watch it
Oct 22, 2023 1:35 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Was late to this episode because I was having trouble deciding which day to watch this on last week, ultimately decided to make it day of so that means I have two episodes to watch today now lol, but damn man, I hate to admit but this is really good. The stuff with the three of them trying to kiss was hilarious, and the over the top tsundere stuff with Karane has not failed to make me laugh so far, and then you have the actually terrifying vice principal which I also thought was hilarious lol.

And you might be wondering why I hate to admit that I like this, well it’s because during the first week there were folks putting down other shows that I love while praising this one, it put a bad taste in my mouth and made me want to not like this, well I am a harem anime lover so that was never gonna happen lol, so it’s safe to say I’m onboard with this now despite what people say. And the OP is a very good one too, contrasts well with the cute and chill ED.
Oct 22, 2023 7:25 PM

Mar 2021
Not one eye but two... & the fact that they kept his eyes red for a bit was money 😂 Good episode. The whole plan with the 3 way kiss slightly killed my vibe but overall I enjoyed
Respectfully ofc

Oct 22, 2023 11:35 PM
Sep 2023
Reply to APThunder
THIS IS WAY BETTER THAN GIRLFRIEND GIRLFRIEND

The Opening alone is just pure Comedy, It goes to show you, and I mean it really really really really REALLY goes to show you, what this man has to go through to make every girlfriend he meets the happiest girl in the world and he only met 2/98! I mean clearly it shown just FIVE OF THEM from the OP (and a few girls teased to show up eventually).

This episode has no right to be this funny though with the hand holding, first names and kissing. I have not witnessed any protagonists going through great lengths to plan the first kiss, and with Aijou he does this with 2 soulmates. I'm starting to like Hakari's and Karane's personality a bit more, but I can't wait to see what the girls are like...

Judging from the OP and ED, Shizuka (his 3rd soulmate now) seems more like the nice type, Nano looks like the quiet type (almost like Komi) and Kusuri could be the energetic type.
idk why this is so highly rated. i dont think its better than gf gf which has a better plot and less forced. the mc here is much worse.
def not the best romcom of the season 7-8 material. the only character i like so far is hakari and maybe the vice principal. anime seems highly plagiarized it lacks orginality. the biggest problem with plot is theres no explanation why the boobas fell in love with the guy who is average at best. the male probably fell in love to lose his virginity which i would have done the same.

this anime has decent potential for comedy but for harem its way too generic. def tier worse than rent a girlfriend.
nonsenseone1Oct 22, 2023 11:43 PM
Oct 23, 2023 8:46 AM
Sep 2023
perfect
nice harem romcom so may sugar
Oct 23, 2023 10:52 AM

Nov 2009
Ok, I know that tsuntsun is a "grumpy person" and deredere is a "person in love" so tsundere is easy to understand what does it mean...
But what ZING is?
I mean zingdere is something in existence?
Maybe is the last part of amazing?
Is it something I don't know, Japanese or English, because those are not my main languages?
Oct 25, 2023 1:12 AM

Feb 2021
The cookies just knocked his eyes and that cat really played his role very well XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Oct 25, 2023 4:05 PM
May 2015
I dunno what to say. This episode just felt kinda dumb. I know its supposed to be dumb to the point that its funny but I just didn't find it particularly funny. I know I'm not really the target audience for this type of show so I assume its just me.
Oct 26, 2023 11:19 AM

Oct 2018
It kinda dragged on in the end but for the most part was exceptionally funny.
Oct 27, 2023 6:44 AM

Apr 2014
I envy that white cat 💕
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2023

181 by LastLuminescence »»
Sep 25, 9:20 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2023

166 by ebiiwewok »»
Sep 25, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2023

205 by L0ken »»
Sep 16, 11:22 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2023

293 by Bitchcoin »»
Sep 10, 6:47 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2023

140 by Penguinu »»
Aug 24, 1:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.