Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Mar 26, 2022 11:52 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
What a fantastic final episode, leading off with helping Marin with her homework, and we also find out she’s been modeling for magazines as a part-time job, those pics looked stunning. I also loved the horror movie bit, the difference in reactions from Marin and Gojo were hilarious, and I really liked the “Texas Chainsaw Massacre” reference, an extreme classic. Next Marin nearly drowns in the pool, where we find out she can’t swim and we get a glimpse of the potential beach episode that never happened lol.

The final part of the episode, the summer festival, always a staple with this genre of anime, and this show did it wonders. Marin looked great in her yukata, and they partook in all the delicacies that come with summer festivals, especially the fireworks part, those were some of the prettiest anime fireworks I’ve ever seen for sure, and Gojo’s reaction to it was amazing, especially knowing the context that he’s never been to a festival before, but I love how Marin ruined (improved) the moment with her blue tongue lol. Lastly, ending off with a classic nowadays of falling asleep while talking on the phone, Marin drops the casual “I love you” while Gojo was asleep and says “see you later” almost as if she’s talking to us, the viewers lol.

What an amazing show, hands down one of the best shows of Winter 2022. After Cloverworks fell a bit from grace last year with a few shows, they came back so strong with this, as well as Akebi, the art and animation were superb, and the show itself was so good. So many great moments, some of the best fanservice I’ve ever seen, and a super sweet relationship between Marin and Gojo, I also learned a thing or two about cosplay, a thing I love about the SoL part of this show. What else can I say, I just really loved this one, as a lot of others did too, I’m with you all I’m hoping for another season!
Mar 26, 2022 11:54 AM

Oct 2021
what a way to finish off one of the best 2022 winter season animes .. I've never watched something and thought wow this episode felt like only 5 minutes long as much as I did in Sono bisque doll wa Koi wo suru .. regardless of how people feel about CloverWorks making a sequel.. I really hope we get one.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 26, 2022 11:58 AM

Jun 2021
This was one of the best anime this season 10/10, very wholesome, but can't believe it ended so soon. Hopefully we get another season very soon ^-^
Mar 26, 2022 11:58 AM
Apr 2020
It was a lot of fun!

A simple yet so beautiful ending for this season. That fireworks scene is so beautiful!!! Waka is not alone in his room anymore. Because of Marin, Waka got to experience a lot of firsts. And Marin ensured that they will continue to do things together. Marin loves Waka afterall. I'm glad that they met each other.

This is really entertaining. Plus great animation, great characters, great music. Hoping for a 2nd season.

Ao_SkyMar 26, 2022 12:05 PM
Mar 26, 2022 12:02 PM
Jan 2022
In My Opinion: I gave this anime a 10/10 with no hesitation. I really loved this anime and the art was just SPECTACULAR! Especially in the fireworks scene.

Maybe I haven’t watched enough anime to actually have a say in what I think, but I just wanted to say… I LOVE THIS ANIME!!
Mar 26, 2022 12:03 PM

Apr 2014
I'm hoping we get more but it was such a good anime the highlight of the season for sure.
Mar 26, 2022 12:06 PM
Apr 2021
It’s late and I’m bad at expressing thoughts after the wholesomeness that I just witnessed. It was a fantastic episode and fantastic season and a (for me) satisfying season finally.

I really hope we get a season 2, but I’m sure that we will probably by the middle or end of next year maybe if it gets announced in the next month or two.

I just can’t get enough, I want more but I’m also satisfied with what we got.

9/10
Mar 26, 2022 12:09 PM
Mar 2015
She finally confesses to him as he sleeps
Mar 26, 2022 12:14 PM
Nov 2021
10/10 ONE OF THE BEST ROMCOM ANIME I'VE WATCHED
Mar 26, 2022 12:18 PM

Mar 2015
taiyakidaisukii said:
I liked this last episode a lot, the final is perfect. Let’s read the mangá now ๐Ÿคโ•
manga's probably still ongoing so what's the point? w8ng for season 2 doesn't feel much different to w8ng for the next chapter
Am I a good person? No. But do I try to be better every single day? Also no
Mar 26, 2022 12:20 PM

May 2020
Great end to a remarkably good adaptation this season. I'm a diehard fan for the manga, and I'm glad that Cloverworks not only adapted the series well, but also enhanced many parts of it. They even ended on the best possible chapter for a season to end on too. The VAs have been outstanding, especially when you consider the two main actors' fairly limited professional experience beforehand. the art has looked gorgeous as well, and really tried its best to replicate the manga's fairly unique style. Cloverworks has definitely tried to stick to the original story path of cosplay and character development and it has shown. Overall, an 8/10 for me. The fan-service in the manga felt very skippable, and it really wasn't in the anime, which is the only big negative imo.

They actually cut out side characters and small jokes that were interspersed throughout the series, but I'm sorta okay with that. I'm admittedly a little bummed that we didn't get to see Marin's father or a fabric store attendant that were in the manga; both of them were rather amusing characters. They also removed Marin's tongue piercing which I was wondering if they would.

Unsure if we'll get a second season soon considering there's barely enough published chapters for a second season along with its biweekly release schedule, but I'm content to wait as long as I have to. The series only gets better from here, and Cloverworks has proved that they can be trusted with this series.
Mar 26, 2022 12:23 PM
Nov 2021
Very good anime
I can't wait for a season 2 so I directly gonna go read the manga
It was a wholesome romance show that I will not forget until a will
For the anime I give it a 9/10 and from the episode a 10/10 (Cuz there's this chibi Marin who was too cute )
Mar 26, 2022 12:28 PM
May 2021
Wholesome ass anime has a great finale. Gonna miss this and god I hope we get Season 2 along w Akebi’s Sailor Uniform.

Also Cloverworks removed Marins tongue piercing. What was the reason lol?
Mar 26, 2022 12:28 PM

May 2021
Great episode! Marin was very scared of that movie but Gojo was more interested in the costumes and makeup involved with it xD. Loved the scene where Marin ruined the moment by sticking out her blue tongue lol. Loved the end credit scene also where Marin watched the sequel to that horror movie and called Gojo to calm herself down. Gojo fell asleep whilst Marin was talking to him on the phone and she confessed to him whilst he was sleeping.

Hope we get a second season!
AISHITERU...REM!
Mar 26, 2022 12:33 PM

Dec 2012

Will miss this anime
"Only one with the courage
to shoulder the burden
of their own fate can
be called a hero.."

Mar 26, 2022 12:34 PM
Jul 2021
Pretty standard summer festival ending, but the post-credits bit was pretty well done. Overall this was an ok anime. It made cosplay watchable for me so that's an accomplishment, and the first episode did a good job setting the two mains together without feeling overly contrived.

However, the MC's continued fear of the female form throughout the whole show was pretty infuriating IMO, and the "romance's" beginning didn't feel organic and it never really progressed. They even shoehorned in some sort of lite harem. Some of the fanservice scenes were kind of awkward too. No idea how people are giving this 10/10, it was definitely watchable but my own score is 6/10.
Mar 26, 2022 12:34 PM

Dec 2019
Man I'm sad this is over was always looking forward to it on saturdays I will miss it a lot hope another season gets announced.

The ending was my favorite part was so wholesome and sweet
Mar 26, 2022 12:43 PM

Dec 2016
GalacticSamurai said:
Kimurah said:
Meh, what a dissapointment. The strong willed and cool Marine that debuted in episode 1, died quickly in episode 2 to become just a typical pixie maniac girl with an otaku twist in the average male fantasy.

For a show that allegedly relied in character growth it feels that there wasn't really anything worthy in both main characters. Gojo was as dull as a bag of doorknobs being the typical self insert social outcast being a worry wart for the simplest interactions on the opposite sex. And Marine wasn't that much better being a glorified shameless waifu cartoon.

If we compare this show to other common romance and slice of life shows, it looks so dead regarding the whole aspect of the outside world with empty hallways, abandoned streets and such (with the only exemptions for the outdoor cosplay event and the run of the mill fireworks festival). It's a shame that such a visually appealing and interesting sidecharacter like Nowa just served as decor for a couple of episodes and other run of the mill stereotypes like the tsundere loli or the overgrown younger sister had a lot more time under the spotlight.

Coming back to Marine, it feels completely BS that not a single guy was able to become an aquaintance of her let alone a close friend, yet the most bland and self insert male character like Gojo became her dreamlike guy just because "he was nice to her".

I'm giving this horny weeb fantasy a 4.5/10 just because it had really amazing animation on certain episodes. But just like a cheapo mobile game with amazing graphics but dull and boring gameplay, it's something that will be easily forgotten by peeps like myself that want something "fun" and with more depth out of a game or anime title.
Nice trolling Wannabe sigma male.

Good, good. Let the butthurt flow thru you.

LOL sigma male. You sound like the average Tyler1 viewer.
Mar 26, 2022 12:49 PM
Sep 2020
It was a good episode . But after what happened in the last episode , it's hard to believe them to behave so normal.
Mar 26, 2022 12:50 PM

Jul 2012
Wouldn't be an ending if we didn't get a festival. Very cute overall and didn't expect to like this series as much as I did! Hoping for a second season~
Mar 26, 2022 12:58 PM

Sep 2015
Man... what a way to end off... the immersion and breathtaking to the transitions of cosplaying had me shocked. Gojo being able to use his own hobbys and skills to provide others hobby with the same abstract. Really uses his characters interest efficiently in terms of doing make up and sewing cosplay clothings, while encouraging him to reach out to the unknown as he develops.

I really like how they treat themselves equally in terms of being concerned, and how they spent time with each other. Both having gratefulness for each other.

8/10
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Mar 26, 2022 1:02 PM
Dec 2021
Boazanian said:
felt generally like a SOL episode. this series was in need of a sort of 'cool down,' so this is good. Tho it is still quite the same with other last episode romcoms, with the festival and realization of feelings + confession no one hears. That's too bad.

glad some people enjoyed this but I didn't too much. came here for cosplay, and while it was the main topic of this show, I didn't like the fanservice which came with it. and as much as some ppl may think, the anime had quite the average production behind it. Compared to Akebi, this was a lot more static, less sakuga (not to say that there wasn't any), and palettes seem just about 2022 standards.

guess i should hope for a 2nd season for romantic development? idk... wasn't really here for that.

are you blind? damn, this episode had far better production lmao
Mar 26, 2022 1:07 PM
Dec 2021
A 10/10 anime, enjoyed a lot, had its down in some eps, but overall very satisfied and enjoyed the latest episode ๐Ÿ˜
Dec 2021
Amazing anime! I love kitagawa marin so much!
Jan 2022
Gojo X Marin ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•. I enjoyed a lot 10/10 I can't wait for more cosplay more fun from my bottom of my heart I really really love this show . Marin on rock ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Mar 26, 2022 1:11 PM
Dec 2021
very wholesome and enjoyable anime ๐Ÿ‘ 10/10 loved it. I don't know from where these haters are coming. if you didn't like it, then stop spreading bs, just move on.
Mar 26, 2022 1:12 PM

Mar 2021
Well nothing much happened overall but it's a cute anime. They're wholesome. Marin claimed Gojo as her dude, the marriage is already in preparations guys.
JedanKomadMar 26, 2022 1:31 PM
Anime fuckin sucks by the way

Mar 26, 2022 1:13 PM
Dec 2021
Marin x Gojo ship is sailing, and I absolutely wuv it. Very cute and wholesome anime. Loved it.
Mar 26, 2022 1:13 PM

Jul 2014
I know she always looks good but Marin looked so damn beautiful in the yukata.

Those freaking fireworks were stunning, wow! Of course Marin had to break the mood by sticking out her blue stained tongue lmao, I loved that, I love her so much <3.

That final scene.... See you later, Marin :'(

And now that it's over I can only say, wow, what an amazing show! This was one of the shows I was looking forward to this season but I never would have imagined it would blow away my expectations the way it did. The romance, the comedy, the characters, the visuals, the animation, the ecchi, the wholesomeness, the waifus, THE WAIFU, everything about this anime was top tier and I can't do anything but feel grateful.

One of my favorite new shows of the season, if not my favorite (Akebi is up there too). I'm really going to miss watching this every Saturday, hopefully we can have more in the future.

10/10
Mar 26, 2022 1:15 PM
Dec 2021
what a way to end , loved the ending. can't wait for season, in cloverworks I trust 10/10
Mar 26, 2022 1:17 PM

Dec 2016
aslirick said:
Boazanian said:
felt generally like a SOL episode. this series was in need of a sort of 'cool down,' so this is good. Tho it is still quite the same with other last episode romcoms, with the festival and realization of feelings + confession no one hears. That's too bad.

glad some people enjoyed this but I didn't too much. came here for cosplay, and while it was the main topic of this show, I didn't like the fanservice which came with it. and as much as some ppl may think, the anime had quite the average production behind it. Compared to Akebi, this was a lot more static, less sakuga (not to say that there wasn't any), and palettes seem just about 2022 standards.

guess i should hope for a 2nd season for romantic development? idk... wasn't really here for that.

It's quite debatable.

Akebi-san doesn't bank on sakuga after episode 1 or 2, but their stylistic shots and backgrounds are a hell lot more elaborate than the average shot of Sono Bisque Doll. Heck this last episode had plenty of static cuts to make a dragged out jokes (specially on Gojo's shots). Episode 9 of Sono Bisque was purely chibi art that takes a lot less effort than the regular art.
Mar 26, 2022 1:19 PM
Dec 2021
enjoyed the whole anime, was absolutely beautiful
Mar 26, 2022 1:23 PM

Feb 2020
aslirick said:
Boazanian said:

Maybe I am... please tone down on the insults. I usually wouldn't lift my finger to comments like these.

I don't know whether you were following Akebi anime, but their final episode had a lot more work put into it than Bisque's last. Would say it's also a lot more consistent in general. Fluid movement, great camera pans, beautiful BG art, alongside the production staff's versions of some of the mangaka's illustrations in the manga... which are absolutely wonderful.

This last episode here wasn't all of that. Outside of the fireworks scene, a lot of it in the episode are just stills, and some movement on their part. for the most part, it was only dialogue between our two main characters. And that's not inherently bad. Just saying that Akebi's last episode is better on the production part... well, in the end you can prefer whatever
Mar 26, 2022 1:25 PM
Dec 2021
Kimurah said:
aslirick said:

It's quite debatable.

Akebi-san doesn't bank on sakuga after episode 1 or 2, but their stylistic shots and backgrounds are a hell lot more elaborate than the average shot of Sono Bisque Doll. Heck this last episode had plenty of static cuts to make a dragged out jokes (specially on Gojo's shots). Episode 9 of Sono Bisque was purely chibi art that takes a lot less effort than the regular art.

yeah, will highlight static parts of overall a min maybe, but won't say a thing about whole Beautiful sequences, camera sequencing, post processing etc maybe try to appreciate shows more, and btw akebi was in production wise cloverworks first priority, you could see.

1. akebi
2. kisekoi
3. tokyo 24 ( which fell apart )

and I never said there was never an issue in kisekoi production. Only ep9 and another ep at the beginning maybe ep 4 or 3, had reserved production wise, also I saw you earlier comment, you clearly didn't like, and trying to nitpick everything, move on.
Mar 26, 2022 1:27 PM
Dec 2021
Boazanian said:
aslirick said:

Maybe I am... please tone down on the insults. I usually wouldn't lift my finger to comments like these.

I don't know whether you were following Akebi anime, but their final episode had a lot more work put into it than Bisque's last. Fluid and consistent movement, great camera pans, beautiful BG art, alongside the production staff's versions of some of the mangaka's illustrations in the manga... which are absolutely wonderful.

This last episode here wasn't all of that. Outside of the fireworks scene, a lot of it in the episode are just stills, and some movement on their part. for the most part, it was only dialogue between our two main characters. And that's not inherently bad. Just saying that Akebi's last episode is better on the production part... well, in the end you can prefer whatever
you do know that, cloverworks don't have to say that akebi was their 1st production wise, tokyo 24 was their last, which horribly fell apart. kisekoi was in probably the gray zone.
Mar 26, 2022 1:29 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
I'm sure someone has already or will eventually post screenshots of the marvellous visuals we received in this last episode. The light reflecting off the ripples of the water onto their faces as they sit by the pool, Marin running toward Gojou in her yukuta with the blurred bokeh background, or any shot involving that stunning display of fireworks. But don't worry, I captured this moment for you guys:

My 2ND favourite moment in this episode was Marin realizing she found out (or at least thought) that Gojou was into napes. Cue the AOT soundtrack I guess LOL

But my favourite moment from this episode, and quite possibly my favourite moment from the whole season, is when Gojou is looking up at the fireworks, and he remembers how last year he watched the from his place, just being echoing beats in the background. He realizes that this year he would've been watching them from a distance through a window again- if he had never met Marin. Now he's standing directly underneath them, experiencing the full extent of its thundering impact and blinding splendor. He stands in awe of the fireworks, and then turns and continues to be in awe as he gazes at Marin, who made this all possible for him, and who changed his life. And then we get BLEEEAAHHH!!! Masterpiece

A very simple show; not really much to it. But it had the one ingredient it needed to make this special: the relationship itself between Gojou and Marin, two oddly-shaped puzzle pieces that didn't seem to fit anywhere, finding each other and clicking together, each changing the other's lives for the better. Without that element to their relationship, this anime would be nothing more than a shallow, pretty-looking feel-good anime. But that's not the case; and that's why this puts it on a level above your standard rom-com. They did quite randomly happen to stumble upon each other, but their friendship had a clear foundation, a reason to which why they fit together so well, as it blossomed into something more.

Dress-up Darling has done me a solid, and I'll return the favour with a solid 7/10. I'd go to CloverWorks and give everyone who worked on this a nice pat on the back.

8/10 if we got more of Marin's red-highlight pig-tailed friend

NYANPASU
whiskey tango foxtrot

Mar 26, 2022 1:35 PM

Feb 2020
aslirick said:
Boazanian said:

I don't know whether you were following Akebi anime, but their final episode had a lot more work put into it than Bisque's last. Fluid and consistent movement, great camera pans, beautiful BG art, alongside the production staff's versions of some of the mangaka's illustrations in the manga... which are absolutely wonderful.

you do know that, cloverworks don't have to say that akebi was their 1st production wise, tokyo 24 was their last, which horribly fell apart. kisekoi was in probably the gray zone.

i'm not sure what that has to do with anything. AFAIK, the staff are entirely different. Cloverworks is simply where the staff work under. Unless if it's an in-house studio (Kyoto Animation, Yostar Pictures, ufotable for the most part), it's not always going to be the same people working on different anime
Mar 26, 2022 1:48 PM

Apr 2020
Started watching because of all the attention Marin got and ended up liking Gojo more.
I still liked Marin a lot and I like the interactions with both. As for the sisters I didn't really care for them. tbh
Still a 8/10 since the two mains are great.
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A
Mar 26, 2022 1:52 PM
Jul 2019
It's ass. Very one dimensional and snooze ๐Ÿ˜ด. Moving on.

Mar 26, 2022 1:52 PM

Aug 2015
good anime, but the last ep was kinda meh but still wholesome.
Mar 26, 2022 2:02 PM

Jul 2016
The episode just beautiful. The highlight for me is the fireworks part is has some nice camera works and amazing colors with timely but sweet OST(insert song), even that comedic timing about Marin showing her tongue full of food coloring is fun as well. Gojo monologue is nice too, and great shots of them watching the fireworks.

The insane animation of that horror movie is a great addition. The whole section on the pool is great too with bright and pretty BG. And great characterization for Marin.

And the last part the phone call, its what im waiting for to be animated this season and they delivered. Like the additional time stretching it. Which is a nice touch with Marin confessing her feelings to sleeping Gojo. Overall great conclusion of the anime, I enjoyed it every week even tho I know what was to be adapted, but the anime keeps surprising me because of additional that compliments and enhances the manga

Mar 26, 2022 2:02 PM

May 2020
You could argue the last 4 or 5 episodes of the season are 10/10.

Amazing job CloverWorks
Mar 26, 2022 2:04 PM

Apr 2021
What an ending dude seriously I got goosebumps
neiincMar 26, 2022 2:09 PM
๐““๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท,

TBA
TBA
-

If you liked my signature please Comment on my profile
Mar 26, 2022 2:09 PM

Jun 2015
I don't know if I want a 2nd season because this felt like a one shot and was so awesome as it was. The ending was perfect. Them feels. Had those Nagatoro vibes. Wholesome feel good TV. Loved the show, and if it does have a 2nd I'm all in if it carries the same vibes as this one.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Mar 26, 2022 2:09 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Rarely has an animation studio done so much to make a character look as gorgeous as CloverWorks have done with Marin. She carries this show on her back.

Look forward to S2.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Mar 26, 2022 2:14 PM

Aug 2018
I NEED another season stat.
I think I don't know wtf I'm doing. Maybe. Probably.

Mar 26, 2022 2:15 PM
Dec 2021
Finally, this season end, I hope there is second season for this Anime, looked at this Anime popularity, rates and also the manga chapter (I mean amount of manga chapter that they can adapt it into one season), I think it's has a high chance getting a Second Season, maybe they will do like Anime Komi-san!!

I love the relationship of Gojo and Marin, they having a fun time together in Summer Break, at the end scene, Marin express her feeling to Gojo, but he sleep... Really excited to see they confess each other, (maybe they will do at the ending, I hope no) Gojo x Marin forever!!

I'm really enjoy this Anime, like I will gonna rewatch this many time without getting bored, I think I'm gonna read the manga, I want more Sono Bisque Doll, thank you CloverWorks and Shinichi Fukuda, I give this Anime rate, 123/10!! ♥♥♥
Mar 26, 2022 2:29 PM

Jul 2019
I love this show so much. I can't believe they made such a frame perfect reference for Texas Chainsaw 1974. That movie slaps
Mar 26, 2022 2:57 PM
May 2021
Really hope there'll be a season 2
ASOIAF is the best piece of fiction

Mar 26, 2022 3:09 PM

Jan 2019
Finally it comes to an end.

I've been watching it regularly every Saturday which I rarely do for anime. I'm mostly a binge watcher. And I gotta admit this show has completely won my kokoro. The final two episodes are an easy 10/10 for me.

A solid 9/10 and it's among my favorite romance SOLs at this point. Can't wait for S2.
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NextUniverse - Feb 5, 2022

263 by JadenThaCreator »»
Oct 4, 1:03 PM

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2022

344 by Dragon456hon »»
Sep 28, 6:58 PM

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Softhenic03 - Feb 12, 2022

236 by Ari4 »»
Sep 26, 8:09 PM

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 15, 2022

369 by ExpertBev »»
Sep 23, 3:39 PM

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2022

200 by phantom346 »»
Sep 13, 6:22 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.