Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Senki Zesshou Symphogear G: In the Distance, That Day, When the Star Became Music... Episode 13 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 26, 2013 11:01 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The doctor just gets more creepier each episode. Finally, I am glad all the girls are united. About time. Dat song and those glorious transformations~

This wasn't very surprising for me but watching the doc get his ass kicked was quite pleasing. Oh God, Maria ;.; so glad they played the OP song again though. Gooo
Sep 26, 2013 11:47 AM

May 2009
Godly finale
Sep 26, 2013 4:12 PM

Nov 2011
http://i39.tinypic.com/15whw76.jpg

That episode was amazing.

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
Sep 26, 2013 8:44 PM
May 2010
Awesome sauce, lovely series and the music <3
bring on more symphogear~~
Sep 27, 2013 6:00 AM

Apr 2008
Commander is amazing
even Mam is amazing XD
Hoping she would pull Kamesennin's kamehameha to the moon when she say she will stop the moon fall ^^;

Gyakkou no Flugel lyric for the episode title

While Solomon's treasury is probably different, but since it's the same Gate of Babylon, King of Heroes Gilgamesh's face the next time he opened the gate have to be priceless
nseikaSep 27, 2013 6:22 AM
Sep 27, 2013 6:14 AM

Sep 2013
The best and finale episode.;)
Super X drive is top natch.xD
6 Symphogear Gundam alike.8-)
Genjuro and Ogawa = strongest team ever!
Kyaa! Miku is one truly amazing heroine,:) first she save her best friend and save the world.xD
The songs is so COOL!!
"Senhime Zesshou Symphogear G forever.";)
[/url]
Sep 29, 2013 7:37 AM

Jul 2008
Now thats an ending :) a third season is actually possible if the producer wants it.
Oct 1, 2013 1:12 PM
Sep 2012
I was hoping Miku to transform again but ok, she saves the day lol.

Evolved symphogears were great, especially Hibiki. Her special move with Gungnir looked more closer to a spear.
Oct 3, 2013 7:13 AM

Nov 2008
HELL AND HEAVEN!
Oct 3, 2013 8:14 AM

Apr 2011
Great! Now we wait for subs!
Oct 3, 2013 5:43 PM
Oct 2012
and it's been a week sense it aired and no subs...
Oct 4, 2013 4:18 AM

Jun 2013
i agree :P. Would love to see the subs for this already :(.
Oct 4, 2013 6:32 AM

May 2011
Commiesubs dropped it, and I can't find anyone else subbing it.
Oct 4, 2013 8:11 AM

Sep 2013
Can't believe commiesubs dropped it on the final episode. Especially for the translator... who actually bothered to sub Coppelion (fall season) rather than final episode of symphogear g.
-

I've always... always been watching you... This whole time... Because you were there... That's why I was able to try hard. So you could have some balance! So you wouldn't treat me like a kid! So you would see me as an actual girl! Even while you were gone... You were right here! You were right here in my heart!
Oct 4, 2013 9:27 AM

Feb 2012
What?! TT_______TT
Oct 4, 2013 9:28 AM

Jul 2008
Seen the raw and it's an ok ending :) Hmmm...guess the series stops at season 2.
Oct 4, 2013 9:55 AM

Jul 2008
ffs who drops a series on the last freakin episode, why even pick it up if u not gona finish it now we may never get a finished final epi
After I Crush Your Dreams......
Your Bones Will Follow......
Oct 4, 2013 2:14 PM

Aug 2012
Don't worry, someone subbed it... quite the dickish move tho >.>
Oct 4, 2013 2:19 PM

Aug 2010
Lol at Commie dropping it at the last ep XD

But well thnx for whoever subbed it :D
Pretty nice finale. With all the girls teaming up and kicking ass ^^

Dr. Ver was crazy til the end hahaha

Loved Ogawa and Shisho combo being BA! Ogawa's shadow binding technique with the rotating bullet was nice hehe.

Hibiki's evolved Gungnir looked really awesome. Damn, now that I think back, Hibiki has really developed into such an awesome likable character from how she was at the start of the show :D...Loving her now.
Barion-ZaraOct 4, 2013 2:23 PM
Oct 4, 2013 2:31 PM

May 2013
That was a good final episode.
Oct 4, 2013 5:20 PM
Sep 2012
It's about time the finale was subbed. I know that Commie is known for trolling, but dropping a show on the last episode is ridiculous.

As for the finale: Love the explosions, but the finale was okay. I know this show has been over the top and unrealistic, but special moves like transforming into a Gundam from out of nowhere, or Miku suddenly having godly throwing abilities when she wasn't transformed was just too much of an ass-pull for my mind to ignore. It's been years since I saw the season one finale, but I thought that it was more coherent and plausible than this one.

Despite the lackluster finale, this season is still a huge improvement over season one. 7/10
Oct 4, 2013 6:46 PM

Dec 2011
That was epic or what.
An amazing ending.
First time i get to hear the beggining of the ending song without wirring for a cliff hanger.
Oct 4, 2013 6:53 PM

Mar 2008
That was pretty good albeit cheesy at parts. I actually wound up giving this season a 9/10 since fuck it why not.
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⣸⠋⠀⠀⠀⡄⠀⠀⡔⠀⢀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⡘⡰⠁⠘⡀⠀⠀⢠⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠁⠀⣀⠀⠀⡇⠀⡜⠈⠁⠀⢸⡈⢇⠀⠀⢣⠑⠢⢄⣇⠀⠀⠸⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⢰⡟⡀⠀⡇⡜⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⡇⠈⢆⢰⠁⠀⠀⠀⠘⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⠀⠀⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠤⢄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡼⠀⣧⠀⢿⢠⣤⣤⣬⣥⠀⠁⠀⠀⠛⢀⡒⠀⠀⠀⠘⡆⡆⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⢵⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡰⠀⢠⠃⠱⣼⡀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠳⠶⠶⠆⡸⢀⡀⣀⢰⠀⠀⢸ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⣀⣀⣀⠄⠀⠉⠁⠀⠀⢠⠃⢀⠎⠀⠀⣼⠋⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠴⠢⢄⡔⣕⡍⠣⣱⢸⠀⠀⢷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⡰⠃⢀⠎⠀⠀⡜⡨⢢⡀⠀⠀⠀⠐⣄⠀⠀⣠⠀⠀⠀⠐⢛⠽⠗⠁⠀⠁⠊⠀⡜⠸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⢀⠔⣁⡴⠃⠀⡠⡪⠊⣠⣾⣟⣷⡦⠤⣀⡈⠁⠉⢀⣀⡠⢔⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡤⡗⢀⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⢀⣠⠴⢑⡨⠊⡀⠤⠚⢉⣴⣾⣿⡿⣾⣿⡇⠀⠹⣻⠛⠉⠉⢀⠠⠺⠀⠀⡀⢄⣴⣾⣧⣞⠀⡜⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠐⠒⣉⠠⠄⡂⠅⠊⠁⠀⠀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣻⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⢠⣷⣮⡍⡠⠔⢉⡇⡠⠋⠁⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀
Oct 4, 2013 7:21 PM

Jul 2009
This show gave me cancer. Again.

Maria confirmed for wannabe Godoka.
Oct 4, 2013 7:22 PM

Jan 2013
6.5/10
It went too random and over the top for me to care what happened.
Oct 4, 2013 10:36 PM

Dec 2011
I feel very content with the ending of this. I'm glad that they all ended up as comrades and even Miku got to fight as well. I like how they put the OP and Gyakkou no Flugel in there as well. It was a little cliche for me, but I still felt concluded.

This season was definitely better than the last, in my opinion at least. The art and the character development in superior as well as mostly everything else. This anime would have been even better if the fun element it had in the prequel was in here as well. While the story line was really well thought through, I found that I never got a chance to actually laugh a lot in this season. At least we got a tidbit of fun at the end xD

Will there be a second season? Well, Yukine hinted at it in the end and I wouldn't mind if there was another one, but I also wouldn't mind it they ended it here. If they do make another, I'll be extremely happy that I get more of their soundtrack because the music is soo good :)

Overall an 8/10.
Oct 4, 2013 11:55 PM

May 2013
So they spirit bombed the moon back into place and then Miku threw a metal shield a half mile into space to end things, huh? But hey, at least there was pretty colors and singing, right? Right!?!
Oct 5, 2013 7:01 AM

Sep 2013
Why Genjuro and Ogawa gets so little attention D:

Huge comical ending, as expected from symphogear (g) :D Light hearted series, don't have to think too hard on the plot and its enjoyable to the max XD 9/10
-

I've always... always been watching you... This whole time... Because you were there... That's why I was able to try hard. So you could have some balance! So you wouldn't treat me like a kid! So you would see me as an actual girl! Even while you were gone... You were right here! You were right here in my heart!
Oct 5, 2013 12:59 PM

Mar 2008
Did commie actually drop it? Their website just says they're waiting on their translator. Their symphogear releases have been obscenely late for the past few episodes.

Amazing episode, great show, 9/10 for me. Such an underrated show.
Oct 5, 2013 5:25 PM

Jun 2013
too much singing lol and clichéd as hell
Oct 5, 2013 5:48 PM

May 2009
Khaledwx said:
too much singing lol and clichéd as hell

TOO MUCH SINGING?
Oct 5, 2013 5:59 PM

Sep 2011
razisgosu said:
Did commie actually drop it? Their website just says they're waiting on their translator. Their symphogear releases have been obscenely late for the past few episodes.

Amazing episode, great show, 9/10 for me. Such an underrated show.

http://puu.sh/4IDcP.png
whatever you want to make of it.
Oct 6, 2013 2:42 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
Would been 9/10 but the way Hibiki got "repaired" and the final episode fight was just full retarded.. so 8/10 to this season.
Oct 6, 2013 10:44 AM

May 2012
Good final episode

I like to see a 3rd season, but I don't think this will happen
Oct 6, 2013 11:20 AM

Dec 2007
thepath said:
Good final episode

I like to see a 3rd season, but I don't think this will happen

Oh come on. All they need is to throw out a middle school writing contest and they can dig up a plot in no time :P

More seriously, all indications I've seen show this continuing to make money, and I would not be surprised to see them keep milking it. It's happened to worse ones after all.

As for the ending, it was insanely goofy and over the top, but at least Maria (almost) redeemed herself as a character. There was plenty of what I expected, and Ver got his just desserts. All in all, it was an improvement over the first one in many areas, and I can't say I'm any worse for having watched it.
Oct 6, 2013 11:41 AM

Sep 2013
Oh yes, I just pondered on a question.

Where the hell did Maria even get the Gungnir relic in the first place? I thought there is only one relic by Kanade, and she died and the fragment went into Hibiki's heart. Hibiki was the sole survivor of the noise attack as referenced from Symhpogear G episode 2. So how did Maria even sneak up and obtain the relic O.O
-

Oct 6, 2013 2:34 PM

Jan 2008
Best scene ever:
They can't be attacked while transforming, so she stopped DURING TRANSFORMATION to negate an attack. Genre savvy indeed. And it worked.
Oct 6, 2013 7:49 PM

Dec 2007
delulytric said:

Where the hell did Maria even get the Gungnir relic in the first place? I thought there is only one relic by Kanade, and she died and the fragment went into Hibiki's heart. Hibiki was the sole survivor of the noise attack as referenced from Symhpogear G episode 2. So how did Maria even sneak up and obtain the relic O.O

That's not entirely accurate. The entire relic did not embed itself in Hibiki, only shards of it after it shattered. What Maria had was likely the remainder, which was probably recovered after the fact, probably by Fine-related persons who then reconstructed (most of) it and gave it to the American group.
That, or there were actually two Gungnirs all along. Hey, it's possible. And it's not like the writers care.
Oct 7, 2013 12:25 AM

Sep 2012
Well if they end it like this, it was a good note to end it off of.

I'll be glad to have a third season, I'm sure they'll find a new antagonist to create, and plenty more story to tell.
Oct 7, 2013 12:31 AM

Sep 2012
Exhilarating denouement befitting the theme of Symphogear.

Very happy that I picked this up despite my misgiving for the first season.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Oct 7, 2013 2:29 AM

May 2011
Such a huge improvement compared to the first season! Art and animation is a whole lot better, the addition of more characters each with good seiyuus with amazing character songs, a hell lot of character development for our tsundere chris chan, awesome transformation scene with naked bodies almost every single episode, last but not least the PLOT TWISTS! Although at some point you could guess what's coming next, but how they carried out the twists are just absolutely amazing.

Overall a great season 2, would've rated it 9/10 if it's not for it clichéd and sometimes stupid storyline, especially the reason why they're fighting and what they're fighting for. But that's what which makes symphogear so entertaining to watch lol.

solid 8/10 :)

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Oct 7, 2013 10:13 AM

Sep 2013
ErwinJA said:
delulytric said:

That's not entirely accurate. The entire relic did not embed itself in Hibiki, only shards of it after it shattered. What Maria had was likely the remainder, which was probably recovered after the fact, probably by Fine-related persons who then reconstructed (most of) it and gave it to the American group.
That, or there were actually two Gungnirs all along. Hey, it's possible. And it's not like the writers care.

Yeah, I knew it was fragments of it. Seems like a plausible reason but yeah, it's not like the writers care, since its Symphogear G!
-

Oct 7, 2013 9:54 PM

Nov 2010
Fucking great finale. Hoping for a 3rd season but if it ended here i wouldnt mind...shit was epic as hell.

9/10 for me.
Oct 8, 2013 3:21 PM

Aug 2011
Awesome finale. OP song during the fight, then the instrumental, then into more lyrics. Finishing move was the name of the song itself. Too awesome.

I'm glad to say I had a lot of fun with this series. I didn't expect much considering the first season but even from the first episode it was impressive. New characters were great and the songs were even more so. The show knew exactly what it was trying to achieve and it did so by being cheesy and having over the top battles.

OP was really fantastic, I loved the song and the many different layers. Nana Mizuki sung it perfectly with such a deep and powerful voice. ED song was also fantastic, I never skipped a chance to watch them both. I also loved the cliffhangers in every episode.

7/10. Loved this compared to the previous season. It was pure fun from start to finish.
Oct 8, 2013 7:11 PM

Apr 2011
God damn it

2 seasons later and we still don't why the captain + the manager have super human powers :/
Oct 9, 2013 1:19 AM

Jun 2012
Loved this season so much. Easy 9/10
Oct 9, 2013 1:25 AM

Oct 2007
Better than the first season but not by much other than some of the fights in the early episodes. The finale kind of reveals that the show lacks the drive to have any real passion or dramatic weight behind any of it's bluster which if there could have made things pretty solid. Instead it suffers from a lame villain and some pretty lame dramatic struggles between the cast that really don't feel like they needed to happen at all but to set the stage for the shows only real hook which are the fight/music video scenes.

At this rate if there's ever a third season I really just don't see myself being interested in it. This was Satelight's chance to make something more out of the property after a pretty brutal first season but they kind of squandered it on a laughable villain and careless dialogue and writing.

All that said I sort of enjoyed this as a simple guilty pleasure but a lot of the time the weakness of the scripting and towards the end of the show often times direction and even fight sequences are really hard for me to overlook when talking about it.
Oct 9, 2013 7:16 AM

May 2009
First volume sold 10k, so third season is only matter of time.
Oct 9, 2013 9:39 AM

Jun 2011
Stunning ending.

It was good to see all of the symphogear user finally fighting together. It was so beautiful seeing them gaining the new forms, they were all practically angels. Though i do wish to see the final form the original 3 had in the last episode of season one. Hibiki and Chris looks so much like angel and Chris was just beautiful. Tsubasa had an outrageous new form, the wings were beautiful but the GIGANTIC blades on the legs were lol Kirika's form looks more like some sort of warrior with bird motif. Shirabe's just looks weird probably because her symphogear never had much in the first place, but her wings were still very pretty. Maria's new look made her look more like the leader than Hibiki.

Although i expected more of a fight with Nephillim and an all out rampage attack on all the Noise like they did in season 1 after getting their final form, it was still good. Though i had to say we didnt get see much of what they could actually do with their new power, only just some action. Like tsubasa's whirlwind blade thingy, Chris's new epic full body mecha with epic lasers everywhere. Sad they destroyed it before leaving. Kirika's Final Oppression was pretty normal but Shirabe's new mech was amazing.

Love the new song where everyone sang together, though not as amazing as "First Love Song"

Love that they played "Vitalization" and even named the finisher after it just like in season 1 where the final attack was named "Synchrogazer". Miku had inhuman throwing ability, did you see how fast and high Solomon's Cane flew?!?!?!

I would have loved to see what happened to Maria and the rest after the end though, cause only the original 3 were showed. We get to hear the awesome Gyakkou no Flugel sang by different singers at the end! And to end it we still get to see tsundere Chris-chan <3 HHHHHHHNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG CHRIS-CHAN MAI WAIFU. I always thought Chris and Hibiki were of the same age, guess i was wrong and somehow the relationship between them so far seems awkward now when i think of the age difference. Gyakkou no Flugel being played at the end and the cast reminiscing about Kanade really bought nostalgia to me.

Overall the animation quality of the series was a vast improvement from season 1 visible from every episode and especially the transformation scene. Everyones transformation were so clear and the quality was amazing, though only Kirika's transformation looks weird as it seems it was missing some scenes at the beginning. Guess we'll have to wait and see the BD whether they correct that or not.

Not to mention that they got great seiyuu/singers to play the 3 new Symphogear user, Yui Horie, whose interchangeable deep and normal voice fit Maria so well during times where shes conflicting and times where she showed high confidence, added is her experience in singer for anime over the years. Yoshino Nanjo is another awesome seiyuu aside from being part of FripSide, is also part of LoveLive! showed she was the right choice as it was her voice that made Shirabe stood out more and the beautiful character song from her single. Ai Kayano may not have much experience singer but she still did a pretty decent job singer her character song single and really tried to be Kirika while singing it, not to mention her additive "DESU/DEATH!".

The songs this season were all awesome, we had 7 symphogears with each of their character songs and a duet single. All of their songs were beautiful in their own way and fits their character so well. They also made the pictures of the singles linked to each other. Top-notch songs throughout especially cant wait for the new addition of Gyakkou no Flugel and Orbital Beat! The OP was excellent, it was face-paced and the animation that went along with it bought out the charm of the show, not to mention it was sung by Nana Mizuki. I love the ED above all, it was sang by Ayahi Takagaki, whose songs i love, and it was a great way to end every episode as it fit in so well with the ending scenes before they played the ED. I really love the animation scenes of the ED as it was a huge contrast to season 1's darker theme and now everything is so vibrant with a spectrum of beautiful colours. I love those scenes where the silhouettes of the characters walk away from each other. The ending art of the ED even showed cute Chris-chan <3.

The development of this season were also so much better compared to last season. They even concentrated more on Chris this season and showed many sides of her being cute because she had considerably less development last season. Though i wasn't so used to the change in their symphogear's design at the start like how the headgear of Chris symphogear grew larger but i somehow got used to it. The new character design were great with Chris having the most changes such as her hair, which makes her more beautiful. This season also introduced to us even more ridiculous and awesome attacks of their gears. Though i was quite sad at the fact that they didnt retain the final form they had last seasons final episode, but i guess that would be too overpowered to be used this season.

I hope that the 3rd season will come soon as i love this series so much, with Chris even hinting at the end about how the curse of Balal is back and all. its a show where you can just enjoy it being ridiculous and yet its entertaining at the same time, not to mention that all the songs were top-tier and well composed. I love each of the characters as they each have their own charms although Maria was pretty much a indecisive crybaby but she somewhat redeemed herself at the end.

All in all, I enjoyed this season thoroughly from the start till the end, heres hoping the BD sells extremely well and we get a 3rd season with more awesome songs, ridiculous attacks, high quality transformations and more Chris-chan. This was my most anticipated anime to watch this season after they finally announced a 2nd season which shocked me since i thought everyone hated it, but i loved the first season and im glad my expectations of the show didnt let me down. Though im not sure whether they will introduce new symphogear users again cause the cast is pretty big now with 6 symphogear users or 7 if somehow Miku manage to regain her powers. Though that would mean an awesome group song at the end. 10/10
ArcanaTraceOct 11, 2013 10:50 AM
Oct 9, 2013 12:04 PM

Apr 2013
If anyone is still waiting on Commie, an anonymous group subbed this in English and posted it on Nyaa.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Senki Zesshou Symphogear G: In the Distance, That Day, When the Star Became Music... Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

VioLink - Jul 4, 2013

100 by Hibiki2134 »»
Sep 18, 2023 5:13 AM

Poll: » Senki Zesshou Symphogear G: In the Distance, That Day, When the Star Became Music... Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2013

49 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 12, 2023 10:11 AM

Poll: » Senki Zesshou Symphogear G: In the Distance, That Day, When the Star Became Music... Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2013

48 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 12, 2023 8:56 AM

Poll: » Senki Zesshou Symphogear G: In the Distance, That Day, When the Star Became Music... Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Sep 5, 2013

54 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 12, 2023 8:05 AM

Poll: » Senki Zesshou Symphogear G: In the Distance, That Day, When the Star Became Music... Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2013

41 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 12, 2023 6:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.