Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Café Terrace and its Goddesses
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 19, 8:53 AM

Nov 2011
A fine finale but nothing too special. It serves like a celebraton of the show together. They still had to add in random humorous moments like the gorilla mask but they played it mostly safe with the girls and Hayato. They didn't forget bits of fan service either ll

Pretty forgetable season overall imo.
Sep 19, 8:53 AM

Dec 2021
Really thought Ami was going to die for a second there lol. This is a Seo story, so I expect SOMEONE to die eventually. Though it was going to be Ami, but thankfully it wasn't. Was funny to see Kiku's alcohol endurance training was totally pointless. Almost lost an entire character trait there. I love that at this point, and after this season, Hayato has seen them strip so many times that he doesn’t even flinch anymore. It’s not even a big deal to him at this point.

What is a big deal, though, is that Hayato doesn’t want Ouka to leave, and Ouka doesn’t want to leave either, but it’s the only way for her to achieve her dream. I had a feeling Ouka was out of the picture from the start since it gave off Itsuki vibes, but I didn’t expect Seo to completely write her out for now. That is, if the show even gets a third season.

Given how OK the first season was, I didn't expect much this time around, but something snapped in the producers because this season was so good for no reason. Would be nice to see a uncensored version in the future or something, but for now, what a season. Better comedy in this show than most ACTUAL comedies this season.

Sep 19, 8:54 AM

May 2020
Not the drinks and the usual drill again lol. I think at this point it’d be better if Hayato just goes all out and does a full-blown orgy. Would save many lives xD And hey, ask those five girls in the neighbourhood too if they feel left out. Anyway, the series was hinting at some kind of Ouka development, and yeah, it did happen… she’ll be leaving for France. Yeah, it’s a Seo Kouji series after all. I’m with you LN girl. So yeah, one girl is leaving… and that is Ouka. Sideline the one with the least development.. master-stroke xD

Not gonna spoil anything but yeah this ain’t a game-changing twist in the series. Lol, at least she got a KISS as well. Anyway, I’ve said this last season as well, but this is one of the decent works from this author.. I mean from his standards. Though the manga is still ongoing and doesn’t seem to end anytime soon, so yeah, we’re not sure who would win. Though if history is anything to look at, we can guess to a certain extent who the girl would be… don’t want her tbh. Still not sure if this will get a third season but if it would, then yes please. Entertaining season as a whole.

P.S. OH NO, FUUKA?!?!?!?!?!?... sorry, wrong series.
That trolling was wild with Ami tho. Author is self-aware.
Sep 19, 8:56 AM

Jul 2017
The New Year's celebrations are in full swing from Moemi's full sadist training for Ririka and the rest at Chiyoda Diner to make some pretty meals, and whenever there's alcohol involved, Shiragiku would instantly get drunk, and a cat staring into blank space meaning ghosts are around to scare people like Akane, and the former has gone off the control...plus the latter too in her drunkenness. Not to be outdone, Riho tries her luck but fails badly, and Ami...just does Ami things so brazenly that she easily gets into trouble.

The real meat with Hayato officially dropping his university studies to manage Familia full-time, and Ouka coming in with the bombshell that she's moving out and into France for a fashion brand within a month, it's quite the shock. Even with a birthday party to celebrate Ami entering college, she's not happy with it, but the others are feeling the heat too since Ouka has become one of Familia's valuable figures, too devastated to see her leave like losing a family member.

For all the love-hate relationship between Hayato and Ouka. his grandmother's pilaf being the last thing she'll cook for him before the departure, it's sad to see the latter go, but her chasing her own dreams is just as important. It's definitely uncommon to see Hayato all flustered, but at least she's still in the romance game, taking the right to kiss at the most appropriate time.

I'm impressed that Season 2 improved over Season 1 within the span of a year, it's going to the good territory from here on out.
KANLen09Sep 19, 11:11 AM
Sep 19, 10:48 AM

Nov 2016
Everyone undressing while Ouka and Ami are drumming and spinning, lol. Definitely a realistic dream.

Fun season again. Although I honestly watch this less for the harem than for Ami's shenanigans. Our gorilla almost became a truck-kun victim.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 19, 10:48 AM

Feb 2019
Man I knew it was coming but seeing this animated still hurts. Ouka is my 2nd fave girl so her leaving really is a big blow. BUT I’m happy for her taking her own future in her hands and pursuing her dreams. What’s for you won’t go by you so if she and Hayato are meant to be, they’ll workout somehow. Plus the girls will always be watching over from afar. That kiss was so good too, last week it was Hayato surprising Riho and this week he’s the one getting surprised lol

Overall, this season was much better than season 1 in my opinion. The other cafe and its cast of girls, the familia girls all getting their character arcs and learning about their families, Hayato realising how he feels and eventually dropping out of Todai to run the cafe etc. Feels like the plot took a big step forward this season and where we left off today feels like it truly entering a new chapter. Hopefully the BD sales and manga are doing well enough to get us another season

Few highlights from this finale I loved were the CHIHAYAFURU mention! That was a big plus for me as a massive chihayafuru stan, the vibrator gift and then Ami dumbass printing a picture of Ouka and putting it in front of Hayato 😂 she so slow man, love her to bits.
Marinate1016Sep 19, 11:20 AM
Sep 19, 11:13 AM

Mar 2021
My heart was in my mouth when I saw that truck heading towards Ami thank good it missed her. This was a sweet ending am sad to see Ouka go but at the same time happy to see her go and chase her dreams.
Sep 19, 11:28 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
So the season ends with Ouka leaving for France to become a fashion designer, but not without stealing a kiss from Hayato. For a moment I thought Ami was going to be isekaied by truck-kun, but thankfully that did not happen. I liked Season 2 better than Season 1 as we got to know the main girls backstory while seeing the girls get closer to Hayato. The addition new girls from the other cafe was nice too.

7/10
Sep 19, 11:36 AM

Jul 2024
"I won't let their deaths be for nothing"
I was not expecting a clever line from Ami.

Akane and Ami bath scene is almost as good as all five of them together. Law of diminishing returns and those two give the best visuals.

"Get out"
Not much else to be said to a gorilla asking to be groped, is there?

"Buzzzzzzzzzzz"
"Yeah, no thanks"

Ouka gets her rightful kiss; Ami has not had hers. Maybe this is a clue pointing to Ami as the winning heroine?

Good thing Truck-kun missed tangling with Ami. What would isekai anime be after Ami had taken out Truck-kun? For Justice.

I suspect their is a plan to coordinate release of the manga chapter revealing the winning heroine, with a future season for the show. Like the denouement, although written, is not going to be released until the episode is being aired.
LordCrueltyVSep 19, 11:45 AM
Lord Cruelty V
"But my Dreams they're not as empty, as my conscience seems to be"
Sep 19, 11:37 AM

Jan 2023
A really good last episode for what ended up being a really good season!
I liked it more than the first one, it was a lot of fun and most girls had their own background stories and moments to shine.

Now then, I'm not sure how I feel about one of my favorite characters, Ouka, leaving the cafe.
Hoping she comes back soon!
MeguSae38Sep 19, 11:47 AM
Sep 19, 11:39 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Man Ririka did not look happy delivering those meals. Damm the girls looked gorgeus in those kimono's. A fully aware drunk Giku is even more scary than the non aware version i think. Ouka leaving though sure would change things. Man Giku is way too open about her plans lol. Ouka's parting gift though was just like her. Curious whether we'll get another season.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 19, 12:03 PM
Dec 2021
escription
This book's organizing principle is the interplay between groups and rings,
where “rings” includes the ideas of modules. It contains basic definitions,
complete and clear theorems (the first with brief sketches of proofs), and
gives attention to the topics of algebraic geometry, computers, homology,
and representations. More than merely a succession of definition-theorem-proofs,
this text put results and ideas in context so that students can appreciate why
a certain topic is being studied, and where definitions originate. Chapter
topics include groups; commutative rings; modules; principal ideal domains;
algebras; cohomology and representations; and homological algebra. For
individuals interested in a self-study guide to learning
Sep 19, 12:11 PM

Oct 2017
Can't end the season without some good fanservice with the girls being drunk and Akane joining Shiragiku this time. Too bad for Riho though as she can hold her sake well. Ouka actually left but not without giving Hayato a kiss first. Loved sadist Ouka with the devious look. Ami almost got isekai'd, nice bait from Seo.

Fun season again with lots of good stuff and new girls. Hoping for new season soon as there's even more fun chapters which I would love to see animated.
Sep 19, 12:54 PM

Mar 2022
God Damn it that nearly gave me a Heart Attack! Good Season, hope we get another.
Sep 19, 1:06 PM

Jan 2024
Too shey trying to end the season like this gave me a mini heartattack. Always waiting for the catch but didn't came and episode ended. Also trying to Isekai Ami wtf stop...

Well good to know Ouka will be back. I don't want any of them to leave Hayato's family.

For a final episode it was very good. Feel sorry Ririka and others though...
As always sake & dinner = chaos. Drunk shiragiku is trying to stay in denial lol but drunk Akane surprisingly cute. Poor Riho can't get drink how I wished for Riho going mad like Shiragiku damn you third rate actress genes.

The switch in the second half was unexpected and was very heavy. Hayato quitting college was nothing but Ouka leaving was. Everyone was sad but specially Ami and Hayato looked devasted. Seeing Ami that way under Gorila mask was very heartbreaking.

Atleast the Hayato scene was well..
Baiting him with Sadism to make him angry and then kissing him. Well done Ouka..
Good way to see off. Nice way to end the season.
(Yeah Riho got another gig as corpse fml)

This was as good as first season very enjoyable. Comedy was childish but always made me laugh too much. Family girls are great addition mainly Ririka, Mao and also Moemi. 4/5 girls kissed too nice progress. Good development for each girl, specially for Ami, Ouka & Riho.
8.1/10
I need my mentally abused Hayato & his silly harem back for S3 asap specially
best girl Riho .
WaterMageSep 19, 2:05 PM
Sep 19, 1:49 PM

Jun 2017
what !!that's it ?? No hook for something later on .Sad.The season had its good moments but overall there's not much to show for it
Sep 19, 1:53 PM

Aug 2022
Man if this ended with Ami getting hit by that truck I would have given this show a 10/10, Genuinely burst out laughing when she nearly got hit. Like honestly I hated her in s1, started to like her during the end and then s2 made me hate her again. When she's not being the comedy gag character she's decent.

Like I don't mind fan service and enjoy it but this show makes it feel incredibly forced. The best part of this show is when the characters actual life's and personalities shine through.

s1 was way better this season felt like it had way too much fan service and the knew girls were all really bland, especially Ami V2 but overall I still liked the season a lot

8/10
Sep 19, 2:04 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
I like how they ended it right on the Fuuka meme reference part lol
Sep 19, 2:05 PM

Apr 2013
So that leaves Ami as the only one who hasn't kissed him yet. Ouka is a sadist? That only makes me like her more xD

And here goes the best fanservice show of the season, I'd say about as good as the first one, maybe slightly better. Addition of the 5 new girls was nice and the old ones actually got a bit of character development as well. Ending is pretty weird though, guess there has to be a third season coming. 7/10
Sep 19, 3:04 PM
Mar 2021
Ouka is best girl!
Sep 19, 3:50 PM
May 2021
Better than season 1!
Sep 19, 4:36 PM
Jul 2023
A modest improvement on the first season, especially in the comedy department, but I did feel they left a fair amount on the table as far as romance goes and there certainly wasn't a definitive ending (as with the manga which isn't complete yet). Really would like to see more one-on-one moments between the girls and Hayato. Guess there needs to be a S3 for that!
Sep 19, 4:46 PM

Jan 2024
@Marinate1016 I was smiling so much when I seen them playing karuta and even more when I heard Chihayafuru mentioned. It's even better because Seto Asami who voice's Ayase Chihaya also voice's Akane. That was such a great moment. I really need Chihayafuru season 4 in my life.
Sep 19, 4:55 PM
Sep 2020
The last chapter was amazing!
Sep 19, 5:06 PM

Feb 2019
endless_Story_ said:
@Marinate1016 I was smiling so much when I seen them playing karuta and even more when I heard Chihayafuru mentioned. It's even better because Seto Asami who voice's Ayase Chihaya also voice's Akane. That was such a great moment. I really need Chihayafuru season 4 in my life.

I didn’t know that she voiced them both that’s so cool!
Sep 19, 5:43 PM

Jan 2024
Marinate1016 said:
endless_Story_ said:

I didn’t know that she voiced them both that’s so cool!

Right! I don't read the manga so idk if that was a happy coincidence or something they added for the anime. Either way it was really cool to see.
Sep 19, 5:43 PM

Nov 2021
Ok I'm scared now that this won't get a sequel because this felt like one of those "anime original endings" to wrap things up even though the manga is ongoing. I hope it does though, I really like how this anime blends romance, comedy and drama.
Sep 19, 5:52 PM

Aug 2017
Three best moments in episode: new tornado spin, Ouka kiss, shounen manga goodbye lol

Enjoyed the show a lot, better than season 1. A good ending.

9/10
Sep 19, 6:02 PM
Jul 2024
This silly thing always brings a smile to my face. But this Season slighted Best Girl Akane somewhat. Not enough scenes, though she sure went for that kiss!
Sep 19, 6:52 PM
Mar 2023
Need a season 3 announcement ASAP!!!
Sep 19, 6:53 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Well it looks like I was kinda right about both of my guesses as to what was going down with Ouka, she did kinda enter the harem if that kiss means anything, and she also had something serious going down with her moving to France, upsetting but she had hell of a sendoff with that kiss and sadistic display which I kinda forgot about ngl so it was a nice reminder that she’s like that lol. I am sad to see Ouka go, I liked her a lot and really wanted more romance to develop between her and Hayato, but I get she’s pursuing her dreams, I’m not sure if this means she’s out of the race or not but this will certainly give the other girls the edge for the time being, but watch her come back a week later or something and this was all for nothing lol, it would be a copout but a copout that would make me happy. Also, Ami’s shonen manga goodbye gag sent me, that was too much in an otherwise heartfelt moment, thank you Ami lol.

But besides the serious Ouka stuff, there was other fun to be had in this finale, like Kiku finally controlling her alcohol, well, kinda lol, she’s in control but still gives in to the tendencies, and I wouldn’t have it any other way, makes it hotter tbh. That first dream of the year Hayato had was also quite wild, once again, I wouldn’t have it any other way lol. And the poor rival cafe girls were being worked to death, even being free from that old dude they are still at the mercy of Moemi lol. And the last moments of the episode showing what the girls and Hayato are up to with Ouka in France was a nice place to end on, the girls welcoming us into the cafe at the end hurts knowing this is the end, but hopefully it’s just for now and we get a 3rd season, come on boys let’s keep the sexy fun rolling!

And that was the 2nd season of this silly, sexy and fun harem anime, I hate to say it but it comes for them all, it feels like I just got them back but I gotta say goodbye again already. But this really was a banger of a 2nd season, Tezuka Productions went and did it again, one of my favorites of the summer no doubt! I will say tho, I’m not really of the mind that this season was better than the first like a lot of others are saying, but it was certainly as good imo. This season not only progressed the romance side of things, but also introduced the grandmas backstory which tied into the present in both fun and serious ways, I also liked the rival cafe girls who were introduced this season, they weren’t as big a threat as they seemed at first but they turned out to be fun side characters that doubled as wingwomen for some of the girls, I really liked their addition, not sure if I have a favorite among them tho, I just really like them all, similarly to how I feel about the main girls who weirdly enough I still don’t have a best girl for, they’re all just so great so it’s hard to pick one, but I can say I am slightly leaning Kiku’s direction, hard to explain why but I can’t deny it lol.

This season also had another great OP and ED combo, very fun songs with great visuals, I think I may slightly prefer the first season’s songs but these were very good follow-ups. And one more time, please give us Season 3! I need more harem goodness with these girls and the main man Hayato!
TheColonel76Sep 19, 7:34 PM
Sep 19, 7:31 PM

Aug 2022
A sudden farewell from Ouka because she will go abroad for her new job, but at least we know that Ouka really wants to be a great designer in the future and to realize it she has to take this chance, so hopefully Ouka succeeds and her dream comes true.

A good ending even though now we lost one person in the cafe but it doesn't matter if it's for Ouka's good too. I'm glad to have this in the second season, glad to see them back in the second season, this will be one of the memorable romcom for me.

RafaBryanSep 19, 7:42 PM
Sep 19, 7:51 PM

Apr 2021
WOW Ami almost got Isekai-ed at the end there, good fake out. 😅
Ami in a magic adventure world, that would be hilarious. 🤣

This ending surprised me, didn't expect main characters to move out of the Familia House.

Ouka is like the only sane character besides Hayato, the straight person in all the comedic chaos.

But at the same time, it kinda makes sense that it would be Ouka, pursing her dream to be a fasion designer.

A note, I called that she was going to kiss him from the last show, but didn't guess that it would be a goodbye kiss.

I hope that this does not mean that there won't be another season, this is one of my favorite comedies right now.

ejleonSep 19, 7:56 PM
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Sep 19, 8:10 PM
May 2017
Very good ending episode of a very good season of a very good series!

Rooting for a third season, which will be much welcome. The story seems to be far from its end...
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Sep 19, 8:44 PM
May 2021
Is Ouka departure mean she will be one of the losing heroine?
I dont read the source material so is there Anyone can give me a spoiler?
Sep 19, 8:48 PM
Oct 2017
Reply to yagakimilover
Ok I'm scared now that this won't get a sequel because this felt like one of those "anime original endings" to wrap things up even though the manga is ongoing. I hope it does though, I really like how this anime blends romance, comedy and drama.
@yagakimilover this how the Manga concluded one of its chapters
Sep 19, 8:51 PM
Mar 2015
Ouko leaves and the story ends
Sep 19, 9:08 PM
May 2023
how many chapters cover this season? there could possibly be a season 3?
Sep 19, 9:18 PM

Jul 2022
I didn’t expect the final episode to be Ouka’s departure. I just hope this isn’t the last we see of her because, although my favorites are Akane and Riho, I really like Ouka, and if she ends up being the one who wins Hayato’s heart, I wouldn’t have any complaints. At least she took advantage of her chance for a kiss with Hayato before leaving for France to pursue her dream.

They almost sent Ami to an isekai, but luckily nothing bad happened. It was a good final episode, and I’d say it was even better than the first season, with another great OP and ED.
Sep 19, 9:32 PM
Jan 2022
do the French really give work visas to foreign workers doing jobs without qualifications, which wouldn't apply to specific low wage work like farming where local labour may be unwilling?

what a catastrophic loophole in this very serious anime. I can barely contain my disappointment
Sep 19, 10:40 PM

May 2019
Damnit Ami, I thought for a second that she was going to get truck-kuned towards the end there but luckily she dodged in time. Regarding Ouka, I figured she would've used her kiss before leaving the group but I had forgotten that she's a sadist haha. With Ouka out of the picture (at least for now) it seems like the rivalry between Akane, Riho, and Kiku over Hayato will only intensify and on that note I liked how Kiku sneaked in her comment about inviting Ouka to visit the cafe to see her and her husband in the future.

Regarding S2 as a whole, I liked it about as much as S1 although I still wished that they wouldn't censor the ecchi scenes. Beyond that I still did like the fanservice that was shown and I also liked how the show has focused on the backstories of most of the girls shown. I hope that a 3rd season is made since there is still a lot of story to tell and I don't think Ami has used her kiss yet which I assume she's saving (unless she forgot haha).

8/10
Alfredo-SauceSep 20, 9:06 AM
Sep 19, 10:44 PM
Feb 2018
tarfeef101 said:
do the French really give work visas to foreign workers doing jobs without qualifications, which wouldn't apply to specific low wage work like farming where local labour may be unwilling?

what a catastrophic loophole in this very serious anime. I can barely contain my disappointment

You know, I would question it for every country but Japan.
Sep 20, 12:22 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Ouka-chan actually ended up leaving, interesting turn of events. Why not use the right, eh? How did I not see that coming here?

Nice little Chihayafuru reference and that drunk Akane-chan moment is way too hilarious. She's got a gig too, that's nice! Truck-kun nearly destroyed the day, lol.

All in all, this more or less felt like a filler season for the most bit and hey, that's not too bad either xD. I feel like the ecchi reached new heights too this season. I wish we could have seen more tangible character developments though. There were some but they felt like just side content. 6/10 for this one.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Sep 20, 12:47 AM
Aug 2022
I missed this episode live. 😭
Sep 20, 1:45 AM
Dec 2022
The final episode. Ouka leaves to work and study fashion in France. Things go on at Familia Cafe. So kinda leave it hanging.
Sep 20, 3:50 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Brutal reminder that somehow we still don't have a Chihayafuru season 4. But still, (because of recency bias probably) I'd take a season 3 of THIS over that.

And THIS continues to be an unhinged, off-the-rails-roller-coaster ride of quintessential quintuplets on drugs. And no I'm not just talking about Ami-chan who is never not a out-of-control spinning-tornado of chaos (who, could've easily been very annoying, but her scenes in this season I found to actually be funny), but everyone and everything. Amidst all the kissing and stripping and boob-grabbing, there were several instances throughout this season where it just catches you by surprise and suddenly puts you in the feels. You're going "WTF" to "damn...." in seconds, before quickly going back to "WTF".

Man this is peak guilty pleasure... and wth is it even so bad as to actually be able to call it a guilty pleasure? Maybe, idk, that's up to you. But I wouldn't have it any other way.

8/10

NYANPASU
whiskey tango foxtrot

Sep 20, 4:42 AM

Jun 2023
Trolling was crazy at the end there
Sep 20, 4:48 AM

Oct 2016
Holy shit, Ouka with the buzzer beater.

This is still one of the best harems out there man, every female lead is great and of course the most important thing in harems is having a likeable MC. Hayato the goat.

Also loved the addition of the Chiyoda Diner girls, they're such a fun addition to the cast. I like that they're just supporting the girls and not inserted into the Hayato bowl.

Shiragiku finding out what she does when she gets drunk made her even worse lmao.

Bro, they're out of pocket for that truck-kun joke, they really made us think Ami was getting isekai'd.

Ouka stocks really rose for me after this episode, but she dropped herself out of the game for now. I am really itching to read the manga now. I hope they announce a 3rd season soon.
Sep 20, 5:44 AM

Feb 2020
Plsss, they can't be doing that to us, I thought Ami was actually gonna die 😭😭😭

Season 2 was good. I feel like they ramped up the degen jokes a lot more this season, but at the same time, a lot more serious moments. It's a nice balance.

Nghhh, that was a little bittersweet tho... At least Ouka got herself a little kiss before she left hehe :) I hope there's a season 3 announcement soon
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 20, 6:44 AM
Mar 2024
AbhayKr7536 said:
Don't Worry She Will be Back ; Spoiler - According to Manga She Leaved in Chapter 87 and in Anime Season 2 Ep 12 ; She came back in Chapter 100 after her dreams come not true means Failure in France ; Meaning if There is Season 3 then she will be back in 3-4 episodes

feeling sorry for Ouka that she didn't succeed in France, but I'm happy too that she come back, thank you for the spoiler!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Megami no Café Terrace 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 12

48 by FragmantLemon »»
Oct 13, 9:22 PM

Poll: » Megami no Café Terrace 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 18

43 by FragmantLemon »»
Oct 11, 9:31 PM

Poll: » Megami no Café Terrace 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 4

60 by FragmantLemon »»
Oct 11, 7:42 AM

Poll: » Megami no Café Terrace 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 29

37 by JaniSIr »»
Oct 9, 3:46 AM

Poll: » Megami no Café Terrace 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 22

37 by JaniSIr »»
Oct 8, 4:41 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.