Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 1, 2020 4:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Tsunekichi is a creep but then again, a lot of the cast so far has some sort of disturbing element in their personality. Definitely a lot of mind games between him and Nana. The tricky part is how unpredictable Tsunekichi seems to be.

It's a damn good thing Nana was careful wtih all her own moves this episode.
Nov 1, 2020 5:53 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
RIP Tsunekichi, well at this point it must be very obvious for Kyouya to know that Nana is the killer, he even deducted that her picture is fake, next victim is Michiru?! She knows about Nana killing Nanao it's going to be tense for her
Nov 1, 2020 6:23 AM

Nov 2019
Well, RIP Michiru (probably). Also, the next episode's title at the last part of this episode (Necromancer) really makes me think if Tsunekichi actually gets revived by Michiru in some way and cause even more problems for Nana in the next episode.

Kyoya's not going to let Nana go that easily so there could also be a chance that he'll follow her to the shed again. These episodes just keep making me anxious for what's to come, and the possibilities are truly endless. Definitely a solid show so far and I hope it keeps up the momentum that it's building.
Nov 1, 2020 6:28 AM

Jun 2020
Please catch this lying bitch, Kyouya wtf are you doing?????? Also these cliffhangers are killing me. That photograph dude was dumb as shit
This anime shit is addictive
Nov 1, 2020 6:33 AM

Oct 2017
This anime sure loves to keep us on a cliffhanger after every episode lol. Is Michiru gonna die? I dun think she will so let's see how she manages to survive.
Nov 1, 2020 6:39 AM

Mar 2020
Tsunekichi is now gone...big R.I.P.

It seems like Kyouya is getting closer and closer to figuring out who the murderer is. He's got the right ideas but he's not 100% is theory his correct.

I feel like there's is a repeat process. Nana finds someone to kill, kills the person, Kyouya shows up and turns into Mr. Detective however Nana finds a way out of the situation.The episode ends and then repeats the same process next episode.

Well next episode Michiru may be in some trouble.

Good episode :)

Nov 1, 2020 6:50 AM

Sep 2019
What can I say but : LMAO

• PreCog doesn't warn ANYONE about a Murderer roaming about because "people don't like hearing about themselves possibly dying"
  • His power needs an Instant Camera to work. WHAT!?!
  • Visions are random and don't show him how he actually dies (PRETTY IMPORTANT DON"T YOU THINK??). Also his photos don't have any distinct markings
  • Nana lays a trap before even knowing about the 5 Photo-set rule (which then ends up helping her lol)
  • No rules are set up about his photos so Nana can make up the lie that "He was blackmailing me with photos of me bathing in the future". Why would he have visions of random people bathing ??!!
  • Nana says "I sensed an enemy of Humanity" ?? Her power is supposed to be mindreading right?
  • Nana is standing over a dead body but yeah it was an EOH who insta-cursed and disappeared without a trace
  • Nana crumbles and hides a photo right in front of 2 people in small room, somehow this made no noise and no one saw her hide it either .
  • Michiru made files about everyone's talent so they should know about the 5 Photo set rule and be suspicious if the number of pics don't add up

Nov 1, 2020 7:01 AM

Aug 2013
Nana got away once again lol.

I don't want Michiru to die. :(

Nov 1, 2020 7:15 AM

Jun 2019
Nooooo.... Don't kill Michiru. She's adorable. Nana, you snake. Don't kill her.
Nov 1, 2020 7:19 AM

Sep 2019
Nana’s body count is 3 so far, Michiru will soon be added to that number. She was a good girl, rip.
Nov 1, 2020 7:21 AM

Jan 2014
Eyyy good job Nana. Super smart way of taking that creep down.
Nov 1, 2020 7:24 AM

Jul 2017
Tsunekichi...WOW you're such a creep, but at least like Kyoyuya, you're on the right track as well for being a precognitor, one step ahead of Nana each and everytime. But of course, she'd outwit you just as quick. RIP then.

"You know, I don't have a Girlfriend." He knows she's a serial killer and yet this is his priority....? [b]A true man of culture.[b]

I'd swear Kyouya is always one step behind Nana, but at least his detective powers aid in Michiru's finding of Tsunekichi, and the breaking point is nowhere near finding out Nana's behind everything. Kyouya, maybe if you'd look elsewhere that Nana didn't suspect, that'd be great.

But oh God...Michiru has death flags coming next...with the cliffhanger and the pivotal picture.

Fantastic episode that felt TOO SHORT.
Nov 1, 2020 7:28 AM

Dec 2014
why are people so dumb in this show...literally everyone dies who came in contact with her....
Nov 1, 2020 7:43 AM

Oct 2020
Well rip Michiru,next episode's title is Necromancer and in the op we see zombies so is Michiru gonna resurrect the victims or? Great episode as always 8/10
処刑課師匠
Nov 1, 2020 7:47 AM
Mar 2019
Although this time plot convinience was on a whole other level , and espcially cuz of the photograph guy stupidity , this adaptation never fells to surprise me ,as a manga reader i m super satisfied
Nov 1, 2020 7:48 AM
Jan 2019
AnAnimeLife1021 said:

• PreCog doesn't warn ANYONE about a Murderer roaming about because "people don't like hearing about themselves possibly dying"
  • Visions are random and don't show him how he actually dies (PRETTY IMPORTANT DON"T YOU THINK??). Also his photos don't have any distinct markings
  • Nana lays a trap before even knowing about the 5 Photo-set rule (which then ends up helping her lol)
  • No rules are set up about his photos so Nana can make up the lie that "He was blackmailing me with photos of me bathing in the future". Why would he have visions of random people bathing ??!!
  • Nana says "I sensed an enemy of Humanity" ?? Her power is supposed to be mindreading right?
  • Nana is standing over a dead body but yeah it was an EOH who insta-cursed and disappeared without a trace
  • Nana crumbles and hides a photo right in front of 2 people in small room, somehow this made no noise and no one saw her hide it either .
  • Michiru made files about everyone's talent so they should know about the 5 Photo set rule and be suspicious if the number of pics don't add up

Instant Camera to work - well, how else will he produce a physical product?
5 Photo-set rule - I'd have done the same tbh, make sure the number of pictures match
visions of random people bathing - pregcog, if it happens, he can take a picture. Only he and Nana knows that its random
crumbles and hides a photo - I think she crunches it as the same time as shouting for Michiru to try and save the dead guy, thus masking the noise
Michiru made files - we dont know how far she got. And since Nana spend the whole day with him, that limits the interview chances
Nov 1, 2020 7:49 AM

Jul 2020
Hes a creep but a justified one, just tryna get sum pussy b4 he dies lmaoo

Nov 1, 2020 7:51 AM

Jun 2017
Tsunekichi realizing one of 5 pictures of the future was taken by Nana was pretty neat tbh. He obviously wasn't a genius or anything, but at least he had good grasp of his own power.

With how this anime handled cliffhanger previously, and with necromancy stuffs gonna be in next episode, really can't wait for next week tbh and watch it asap.
Nov 1, 2020 7:54 AM

Jul 2020
He is def my favorite character so far lmaooo

Nov 1, 2020 7:54 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Omg, its completely right that the punk was really a dumb person. He was too naive against the situations, and might save himself by the end. But he got blinded with Nana's plain reaction, being so reckless at the last attempt, and too much reliance on the photo. Its ade the fate sealed right away and really happened as Nana wishes. Its kinda disturbing, what should i respect. They both just so damn annoying and deserved no respect at all for me. But, surely they had their own reason to coming up with their own thoughts there. And yeah, as i said before, its really disturbing me.

Meanwhile, Kyouya always late. I think its just his fate too being so late to solved the case, and more importantly forget to tailed Nana. Ah, another kill in the next episode! Maybe .... I don't like with the title, tho. Lol, a supernatural showdown might be happening!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 1, 2020 7:59 AM

Aug 2017
please don't kill the dog girl, she is adorable, and I think that Nana is his sister.
We are only here for a short amount of time, I want to waste as much of that time possible doing nonsense
Nov 1, 2020 8:12 AM
Jan 2020
Another great episode and another cliffhanger. 9/10
Nov 1, 2020 8:16 AM

Nov 2014
Tbh that was nice play with her giving him false photo. I don't care if they could've been more clever - for this kind of power that's perfect way to trick him.

It's been nice knowing you Michiru, huh? But nah, she seems like a kind of character that survives much longer. That and the fact that she still kept tryign to heal him (what happened to licking condition?) make me believe there will be some twist next episode.
Nov 1, 2020 8:17 AM

Nov 2016
Nice try Tsunekichi, lol.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 1, 2020 8:21 AM

Aug 2020
Another one down.Let's see how far she can go until Kyouya finds out.
Michiru is Doomed.But I think Nana might not kill her because it'll be too obvious.I think It'll end in another way.
Also,next Episode's name is Necromancer so It has to do something with the Zombies in the opening.
Can't wait for next week!
Btw,It's Nakajima getting a comeback or Nah?

Nov 1, 2020 8:38 AM
Feb 2018
AnAnimeLife1021 said:

only one thing that can cover all the plotholes in this episode: "DESTINY can't be changed and always happen"
Nov 1, 2020 8:41 AM

Jun 2017
badabass said:
Omg, its completely right that the punk was really a dumb person. He was too naive against the situations, and might save himself by the end. But he got blinded with Nana's plain reaction, being so reckless at the last attempt, and too much reliance on the photo.

It was already established in previous episode that whatever is taken in the photo from his talent for sure 100% is going to happen. And him relying on photos, what else he could rely on lmao. Surely it's justifiable to rely something from your own power when you have no one else close to you to rely on. Yeah he got tricked by Nana, but he was already established not to be a genius type or character in previous episode. At the very least he had a good grasp of his the limit of his own power with the 5 pics limitation thing.

badabass said:
Its ade the fate sealed right away and really happened as Nana wishes.

Yeah, which Nana herself had carefully planned and even so, the future that was destined from the photo still happened. This which also align well with other Nana's previous kills as well.

badabass said:
Its kinda disturbing, what should i respect. They both just so damn annoying and deserved no respect at all for me. But, surely they had their own reason to coming up with their own thoughts there. And yeah, as i said before, its really disturbing me.

Nana's reasoning to kill was intoduced in previous episodes, and neither of them were established to be "respectful" characters or anything.
Nov 1, 2020 9:10 AM

Feb 2019
These cliffhangers bro..... Tsukenuchi was stupid to actually go to the shed. Kyoya is getting very close to unraveling everything. I need him to pull up and save Michiru ASAP. What an episode man. Got the 3rd best show of the season spot locked up.
Nov 1, 2020 9:12 AM
Sep 2019
well the next episode's title is "Necromancer" . so I suppose we are going to see some zombies next.
Nov 1, 2020 9:27 AM

May 2018
Tsunekichi is now a big R.I.P.

Well, it looks like Nana has outwit a talent with precognitive powers.

Worse , she was able to play Kyouya and Michiru again.

Uh oh it looks like Michiru saw something that she shouldn't see, so , question, will Nana kill her or play her again????
Nov 1, 2020 9:34 AM

Jan 2015
That was well played, Nana.
Immortal guy is too OP anyways

And holy shit that cliffhanger, not Michiruuuu
Nov 1, 2020 9:39 AM

Jun 2016
nerds downvoting rating for this anime like a crazy !!
this anime deserved rating 8+++
Nov 1, 2020 9:42 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Malfin said:

It was already established in previous episode that whatever is taken in the photo from his talent for sure 100% is going to happen. And him relying on photos, what else he could rely on lmao. Surely it's justifiable to rely something from your own power when you have no one else close to you to rely on. Yeah he got tricked by Nana, but he was already established not to be a genius type or character in previous episode. At the very least he had a good grasp of his the limit of his own power with the 5 pics limitation thing.

He just dumb, i think. Its already know that relying on one thing can't be so good for you. Looked at the time traveller, and then Nanao. He should've used his brain more with the complex situations they had there. Instead, he just felt win after grabbing the photo that looks like suspicious. Thats my point.
Malfin said:

Nana's reasoning to kill was intoduced in previous episodes, and neither of them were established to be "respectful" characters or anything.

You were right there, i am exaggerating the simplicity. Maybe because i am just too hype with the whole scheme and blame them all without backtracing again the motives. All of those characters just a complete mess, and its get worst with the whole situations that forced them to kill each others. Now i just shall respect myself for watching this xD.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 1, 2020 10:18 AM

Sep 2020
RIP Tsunekichi (question mark???). You know what would be funny? What if Tsunekichi suddenly gets up and saves Michiruu, now that Nana got caught by her? I'd be laughing my ass off if that guy isn't actually dead. Then again, not sure if he's got anything to gain by doing that, not to mention it's probably not gonna happen. But that's the great part about this show so far, you never know what's gonna happen next and how.
Nov 1, 2020 10:28 AM

May 2020
NirvashX1 said:
nerds downvoting rating for this anime like a crazy !!
this anime deserved rating 8+++

I think rating a show before the season is over is dumb but I'm expecting this is going to get a 9 from me at the least
Nov 1, 2020 10:33 AM

Aug 2017
Of course! Why bother exposing her when you can blackmail her to have sex with you. How stupid. Itadakimasu eh? Too soon.

___Greed said:
well the next episode's title is "Necromancer" . so I suppose we are going to see some zombies next.

Actually a necromancer is someone who comunicates with the dead. It is a form of divination. Bringing poeple back to life is a stereotype.
Nov 1, 2020 10:34 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
this is the LONGEST game of Among Us i've ever seen
Nov 1, 2020 10:49 AM

Jul 2020
KYOUYA IT'S FREAKING NANA YOU STUPID MOTHER-
Nov 1, 2020 10:54 AM

Apr 2017
I love this anime. Just wanted to say it.
Nov 1, 2020 11:10 AM
Aug 2020
You can't be bored with this anime. Nana is crazy and you want to see how she deals with her purge. Nana is Psycho-Einstein compared to anyone else in her class.
Nov 1, 2020 11:14 AM
Jun 2017
Aight, stop accusing the characters of being written poorly or for being dumb. Imma just address comments i saw since i don't want people's opinion of the show to change because of the 'dumbness' of all the cast excluding nana

Letting Nana be in the same room as him was not particularly dumb because, to him, he already knew he would most likely be dead so he just gave up and let Nana do whatever she wanted to, since he'd be dead no matter what. That's perfectly normal

He also lacked motivation to expose Nana as it wouldn't save his life, and as Nana stated, he does not have any friends that he would care about. So, its normal for him to not feel like exposing her, but as viewers, people probably feel agitated and think of his move as a dumb one

And no, even if he had used his brain more with the complex situations, like badabass said, he would've still died. Even if he found out the photo is fake, he would've still died. There was no smarter choice to make, there was only choices that determine how pathetic a death he would have. He knew he was likely to die from the start but the fake photo gave him hope and he ended dying anyways. So the only 'dumb' thing is him grasping that false hope, and i think that's fairly normal for anyone on death row lol?
Nov 1, 2020 11:23 AM

Apr 2020
Well Tsunekichi is added to Nana's list of murders. I did enjoy the episode with Tsunekichi actually the first one to resist Nana's swift advances. It was a tricky road for Nana to end him and wow a rape-bait huh, but predictions are not always accurate costing Tsunekichi's life.

Kyoya once again in the heat of the action trying to pull a punch to Nana yet still can't crack at her lies. Also too bad for Michiru being there at the wrong place at the wrong time, well we have our victim for the next episode.
Nov 1, 2020 11:53 AM
Mar 2015
Nana is ruthlessly carrying out her orders
Nov 1, 2020 12:13 PM
Oct 2020
ANDR345 said:
Aight, stop accusing the characters of being written poorly or for being dumb. Imma just address comments i saw since i don't want people's opinion of the show to change because of the 'dumbness' of all the cast excluding nana

Letting Nana be in the same room as him was not particularly dumb because, to him, he already knew he would most likely be dead so he just gave up and let Nana do whatever she wanted to, since he'd be dead no matter what. That's perfectly normal

He also lacked motivation to expose Nana as it wouldn't save his life, and as Nana stated, he does not have any friends that he would care about. So, its normal for him to not feel like exposing her, but as viewers, people probably feel agitated and think of his move as a dumb one

And no, even if he had used his brain more with the complex situations, like badabass said, he would've still died. Even if he found out the photo is fake, he would've still died. There was no smarter choice to make, there was only choices that determine how pathetic a death he would have. He knew he was likely to die from the start but the fake photo gave him hope and he ended dying anyways. So the only 'dumb' thing is him grasping that false hope, and i think that's fairly normal for anyone on death row lol?

Yep, in the end simply he accepted the destiny every time he predicted it. That's pretty normal for a person who every morning immediately knows 5 events of the day that will happen. Someone with this power would eventually get bored and stop making any sort of effort on changing one of the premonitions
Nov 1, 2020 12:53 PM

Aug 2020
AnAnimeLife1021 said:

and after discovering a freaking dead classmate, nana goes away, kyouya keeps investigating and the med girl just keeps trying reviving him, behaving like the corpse was not really dead but just had a scratch on the knee
*yeah that is not how teens would react*
:)
Nov 1, 2020 1:11 PM

Feb 2017
The photo guy resolution was incredibly predictable, but the drama created after was interesting at least.

The show really relies upon its ability to throw twists and turns, so I hope it keeps doing that without becoming too predictable or formulaic. This episode was probably the weakest about that, but it’s done well enough otherwise that I still have faith for the rest of them.
Nov 1, 2020 1:30 PM

Dec 2016
Nana's done for now.

When Nana jumped out the window, Kyouya did tell her that she could've asked him for help, but Nana said she heard the enemy's voice and no further explanation and Kyouya believed her, that's so hardly believable...if I were in Kyouya's place I would tell her:
1. You could've used the door and tell me.
2. Even if you heard the enemy's voice you still could've ran and tell me I was sitting right outside your room. And it would've been easier to go to Michiru's room if you used the door.
3. And why did you play the music so abnormally loud? Did the enemy tell you to do that?
4. Even if the enemy specifically told you to jump from the window to follow it, you could've quickly turned off the music and screamed for my help.

And how did Nana hide that weapon so quickly after stabbing herself? That weapon was quite big to be able to hide it in your tiny clothes. Even if she hid it in her clothes, it's just impossible for an injured person to hide it so quickly and also she had to take off the top part for Michiru to lick her. If she didn't hide it then that just makes it look more suspicious.

Kyouya should've kept following Nana in secret instead of sitting outside her room.

So, this new guy knew all along that Nana is the culprit... He shouldn't have approached her personally like this, that gives her enough time to think of a strategy. If he can see the future then he should be aware that Kyouya is also suspecting her. The best thing would be if he went and showed those pics to Kyouya.
Nov 1, 2020 1:33 PM
Apr 2019
this show is crazy fucking good holy shit
Nov 1, 2020 2:12 PM

Aug 2019
Even though I want Nana to get caught, I was glad that she killed the yellow-haired guy.
Nov 1, 2020 2:14 PM

Apr 2015
Kyouya is becoming the second imposter at this rate. He's so close yet backs off on the slightest of uncertainties.

Nice try Tsunekichi, but Nana sure outsmarted you.

Noooo not Michiru.. :(
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» talentless nana S2?

VELVET_BLUES - Jun 24, 2021

18 by Sku_te »»
Oct 18, 9:20 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ringare - Dec 27, 2020

267 by Sku_te »»
Oct 11, 10:17 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2020

132 by GOBERSERK »»
Jun 12, 1:42 PM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

XXXXXXXXXIII - Sep 26, 2020

285 by EmiliaPinkman »»
May 27, 9:27 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2020

133 by Narity_ »»
Feb 13, 9:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.