Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 3, 2020 7:12 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol the karaoke. Finally, Viktoriya gets some love in this franchise. Working at that shop looks like fun for her.

This show continues its comedy streak with our other characters as well.
Mar 3, 2020 8:48 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
That brief Yunyun clip at the karaoke killed me
Mar 3, 2020 8:51 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Everything for a special menu... according to Visha's reaction it was worth
Mar 3, 2020 9:06 AM

Jun 2012
One of the usual bizarre thing in the anime;

That female character who have a different compartment for food intake. Well, I don't remember Visha to be that gluttonous in Youjo senki so it's nice to see a different side to her.

+1 to Yunyun solo~ing again. That was a funny scene.
Mar 3, 2020 9:09 AM

Aug 2018
Is it my imagination or the girl shopping at 4:15 is Ristarte from Cautious Hero ?
Sparagmos !
Mar 3, 2020 9:11 AM

Jan 2014
Poor Yunyun omfg.

That meal looked really yummy though, I'd love it too.
Mar 3, 2020 9:20 AM
Apr 2018
Good episode.
Visha is such a underrated but really adorable and good character, and a glutton too xD

Kazuma calling Ains cute and Ains being a tsundere "dont call me cute" was funny af.

But the main thing that caught my eyes is

Is that you ristarte? If it is her, i wish she meets Aqua. That would be something epic :3
Mar 3, 2020 9:23 AM
Mar 2019
ThePurpleShadow said:
Is it my imagination or the girl shopping at 4:15 is Ristarte from Cautious Hero ?

I'm certain; the hair, the bow, and especially the arm band.
Mar 3, 2020 9:36 AM

May 2017
JCas38 said:
ThePurpleShadow said:

I'm certain; the hair, the bow, and especially the arm band.

So,in 3rd Season of Isekai Quartet,Cautious Hero will be introduced?
There is no bad waifu,only bad anime.
Mar 3, 2020 9:37 AM

Aug 2013
Visha sure can eat.

Yunyun scene was just hilarious.

Mar 3, 2020 9:48 AM

Oct 2017
Lmao Visha and her apetite but I find it really cute.
Kipo0007 said:

Is that you ristarte? If it is her, i wish she meets Aqua. That would be something epic :3

Now that would be legendary XD.
Mar 3, 2020 9:58 AM

Feb 2016
Yea the explosion song. Poor Yunyun still a loner

Quite a wholesome episode. The Destroyer is awake once again

Kipo0007 said:

There's a high chance of that happening. I was thinking that cautious hero would be in season 2 but it was the shield hero that joined
Mar 3, 2020 9:59 AM

Mar 2018
Kipo0007 said:
Good episode.
Visha is such a underrated but really adorable and good character, and a glutton too xD

Kazuma calling Ains cute and Ains being a tsundere "dont call me cute" was funny af.

Also that part when the cake was snatched away in the karaoke bar, a blue slime snatched it away.

It is probably just a "blonde girl took the cake" joke that is nothing special, but I can't stop myself for thinking that this was a certain other blue slime.
Mar 3, 2020 10:08 AM
Jul 2019
End card of this episode, drawn by Kemono Michi illustrator. https://twitter.com/isekai_quartet/status/1234867298046840833

KasaiRyujinMar 3, 2020 10:15 AM
Mar 3, 2020 10:35 AM

Jul 2014
Holy shit Rista!

Subaru and Kazuma leaving with their "harems" lol.

Poor Yunyun ;_;

Visha is so freaking adorable <3
Mar 3, 2020 10:42 AM

Jun 2017
So they restarted the Destroyer at the end lol.
Mar 3, 2020 10:49 AM

Nov 2017
aw yunyun was all by herself again at the karaoke...
that sure was expensive just for that. I've seen more creative episodes in isekai quartet.
Mar 3, 2020 10:55 AM

Jan 2013
poor Yunyun going karaoke by herself
Mar 3, 2020 10:58 AM

Sep 2018
This episode was ok. My favorite part was the short karaoke scene.
Mar 3, 2020 11:25 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Beatrice's relationship with Subaru is still as fiery as ever it seems. Both Subaru and Kazuma are as popular as ever though. The meeting that Tanya called to discuss about Visha though sure was interesting and showed well their concern for her given her multiple jobs. And thats a lot of jobs she's doing though. Still i guess even in this new world there are plenty of things that they will want to buy. Its nice that Visha's revelation managed to convince the class to try working part time jobs as well. Though large the special turned out to be surprisingly normal. Still the work experience gained by the class sure was worth it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 3, 2020 11:47 AM

Jul 2014
I can't say I expected an episode all about Visha, but it wasn't too bad, so long as you don't question how she was apparating everywhere to work 10+ jobs per day.

I suppose the other question raised here is what else they can all spend money on in this world? We see a few options here, but the world still seems sparse on that front.
Mar 3, 2020 12:30 PM
Jul 2019
WTF Visha is really a glutton?????
Mar 3, 2020 1:12 PM

Apr 2009
That 爆裂爆裂ランランラン was as cute as ever.

Mar 3, 2020 1:26 PM

Mar 2010
Can't get enough of tanya, great seeing all of ries characters as well.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 3, 2020 1:42 PM

Feb 2019
Aww why is no one singing at karaoke with best girl yunyun :( even in another world she can't escape the meme

Anyone else feel like the TnY charas have barely had any relevance since being added? Naofumi and Raph have barely done anything of note other than the baseball scene

Looks like Ristarte had an easter egg appearance in the ep too so Shinchou Yuusha will probably get added at the end of this season. https://imgur.com/a/WT67RUB

God I miss that show.
Mar 3, 2020 2:03 PM
Oct 2018
MegamiRem said:
Lmao Visha and her apetite but I find it really cute.
Kipo0007 said:

Now that would be legendary XD.

Well im perfectly ready for it, ready perfectly
Mar 3, 2020 2:10 PM

Apr 2015
Marinate1016 said:

Anyone else feel like the TnY charas have barely had any relevance since being added? Naofumi and Raph have barely done anything of note other than the baseball scene

Looks like Ristarte had an easter egg appearance in the ep too so Shinchou Yuusha will probably get added at the end of this season. https://imgur.com/a/WT67RUB

God I miss that show.

Very well spotted, I would have completely missed it if it wasn't for you to point it out! Now I would love to see a third season with Ristarte and Seiya in there as well (or even this season if they really want to surprise us).

Regarding TnY characters, it's really sad to see we see them so little, I was really expecting to see them more, compared to the few scenes we have gotten with them. Maybe the final episodes will show them more, but I really don't like it that they are more a background character.
Mar 3, 2020 2:40 PM
Sep 2018
Man this episode felt wholesome. I really like just seeing the cast being friends with each other, even if they don't do anything over the top funny. Especially that last bit where everyone was all just chilling together, kazuma even called ainz cute.

Marinate1016 said:
Anyone else feel like the TnY charas have barely had any relevance since being added? Naofumi and Raph have barely done anything of note other than the baseball scene.

Because they're 'guest characters' and not the main cast, and was announced as that from the start. So at this point i don't really think much about them.
Mar 3, 2020 2:50 PM
🐰KawaiiDaikaiju🐲

Nov 2017
Yunyun’s solo karaoke scene was funny-sad 😅
BUT... did anyone else notice in Visha’s cafeteria flashback scene that Yunyun was sitting at a table by herself (of course), but with two extra plates of food set out for... nobody, just empty chairs?
That just made me totally sad-sad 😭
gappasaurusMar 31, 2020 5:50 PM
“SAITO! YOU NEED TO EXPLODE! FOR THE WORLD’S SAKE!”
Mar 3, 2020 3:15 PM

Jul 2017
LOLs at Captain Weiss trying to console his heart after Valentine's last episode or 2 ago. And Visha's overwhelming part-time jobs...just being enticed by the school cafeteria's overwhelmingly overpriced special menu.

Kipo0007 said:

Man that was a good cameo of (quite possibly) Ristarte. If there was a Season 3, please bring Seiya in as well! We'll be ready perfectly when that time comes, legendary moment.

OMG Yunyun's solo "horror" karaoke moment HAHA

And soon, everyone's on the offer as well, but size is the only matter in the end.

Pretty good episode!
Mar 3, 2020 3:30 PM

Aug 2018
Groenboys said:
Kipo0007 said:
Good episode.

Also that part when the cake was snatched away in the karaoke bar, a blue slime snatched it away.

It is probably just a "blonde girl took the cake" joke that is nothing special, but I can't stop myself for thinking that this was a certain other blue slime.
The blonde battlemaid is a slime girl and Rimuru isn't produced by Kadokawa so probably zero chance of that happening
Mar 3, 2020 5:42 PM

Dec 2014
YunYun, I don't know whether I should laugh at the joke or if I should feel sorry for you. xD
Mar 3, 2020 7:53 PM
Apr 2018
3rd season? RISTARTE AND AQUA? OMG I NEED THIS TO HAPPEN
Mar 4, 2020 2:30 AM

Jan 2018
Poor Yunyun! she deserves better!

Pandoras actor has just gone full Kyōma at this point, it's great.
Dimmock is a lot like Veal, an acquired taste.
Mar 4, 2020 2:33 AM

Apr 2012
The future looks bright for this show with Ristarte being teased for things to come.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Mar 4, 2020 9:06 AM

May 2018
Mad respect to Yun Yun for singing Karaoke to everyone in her room!
Mar 4, 2020 9:27 AM

Mar 2014
I might have missed Ristarte if someone hadn't told me about her beforehand. I knew Cautious Hero would join, it was just a matter of time. He's probably been there since the start but is too cautious to show himself to the group lol
Mar 4, 2020 2:37 PM

May 2012
THis season is boring compared to season 1

I did not like this episode
Mar 5, 2020 3:28 AM

Mar 2017
Groenboys said:

I presume you haven't watched Overlord but all of the battle maids have their own original form. That blonde girl (Solution) is a slime girl.
BlueIsLoveMar 5, 2020 3:37 AM
Mar 5, 2020 3:36 AM

Mar 2017
I watched it on Muse Asia channel, wouldn't realize that Ristarte was there if I didn't read the comment. Now I'm expecting an encounter of 2 useless goddesses.

Also, it's so nice to see Hayamin's character as energetic as that, haven't watched a lot of show with her as "genki" character recently. Last time was probably that girl from Musaigen.

4/5.
Mar 5, 2020 10:06 AM
Mar 2017
I was quite entertained with this episode, Visha has that warm personality that makes you fond of her, but in this episode she surpassed me, all that effort for a goal, find out what the mysterious menu is.
I was sorry for poor Weiss, to see how Subaru and Kazuma go home surrounded by pretty girls.

I still can't get over the scenes where little Yun Yun is alone, especially the karaoke one, I couldn't help feeling sad for the poor girl, please someone with a good heart hug her, she needs it.
Visha's curiosity infects the rest of her classmates and we see how everyone starts working in different places.

In the end the mysterious menu turned out to be a gigantic dish with the most remarkable delights of a Japanese menu and Visha was extremely happy to be able to devour that well-deserved reward alone, Happy Visha is too sweet and adorable.

The surprise of this episode was undoubtedly the appearance of that girl with known long blond hair with that blue ribbon and that white dress, I want to see my chibi Rista with her exaggerated expressions, if this is a preview of a third This anime's season, I'm looking forward to seeing how the hell the rest of the characters will endure Seiya's distrust and the epic encounter between the goddesses, which one of them will be the most useless?
Mar 5, 2020 9:08 PM

Oct 2008
Visha is indeed a terrifying glutton!
5/5.

Mar 6, 2020 12:31 PM

Dec 2014
hmmm the jobs were funny
Mar 8, 2020 11:44 PM

Jul 2016
Is it normal to feel this sad for YunYun even when I haven't watched KonoSuba at all?

Anyways, finally an episode I truly enjoyed. Must protect precious Visha!
Mar 9, 2020 2:00 AM
Oct 2017
Ristarte even got added in the character list so surely it was her. It was a nice surprise.
Mar 17, 2020 1:21 PM
Feb 2018
I did enjoy the episode but it another without even a cameo of the shield hero crew although the Pleiades (solution swiping the cake was funny) and yunyun did it was a wasted chance for the shield hero and crew to at least get a second or two of screen
Mar 17, 2020 8:15 PM

Mar 2017
300 dollars for a giant food plate. Wow
Mar 30, 2020 3:40 AM

Oct 2016
Eh, this was the weakest one, everyone was acting out of character.
May 4, 2020 6:27 PM

Aug 2017
For some reason, I thought I was going to be trolled by the award but I was pleased that it happened as expected. Good episode.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Oct 3, 2020 8:14 AM
Absolute Zenith

Mar 2016
Exactly, Subaru has his harem, but so does Kazuma! No way should you complain aside from each individual's characteristics.

Ah, the true Glutton, Visha, devourer of food, destroyer of money. It's so wholesome to see the characters just chilling together, sipping some coffee whilst Visha is eating her special meal. Truly relaxing and peaceful. It's simply so nice I myself felt relaxed after watching this ep. Wow, what a beautiful world!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Quartet 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2020

99 by Magicmist »»
Oct 11, 7:50 AM

Poll: » Isekai Quartet 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2020

77 by Magicmist »»
Oct 11, 2:04 AM

Poll: » Isekai Quartet 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2020

59 by Magicmist »»
Oct 10, 10:50 PM

Poll: » Isekai Quartet 2 Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2020

39 by Magicmist »»
Oct 10, 6:26 AM

Poll: » Isekai Quartet 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 25, 2020

59 by Magicmist »»
Oct 10, 12:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.