Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Somari and the Guardian of the Forest
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 27, 2020 7:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That cute blonde girl Feodora has a similar personality comparable to Somali from the story.

Glad to see her making friends with the other kids as well especially Miya. Not everything was pretty with a beast being captured. Honestly, I think episode had a good balance of mood in storytelling. I wish the other adults didn't treat her poorly.
Stark700Feb 27, 2020 9:25 AM
Feb 27, 2020 9:31 AM

Aug 2013
Now I'm not sure if I should feel sorry for the humans.

The story of Feodora was nice. I almost shed tears again in this episode.
RIP head librarian witch.

Feb 27, 2020 9:33 AM

Apr 2017
Once again, I began crying around the middle of the episode. The emotions are conveyed so well watching is simultaneously soothing and painful. I don't know how best to describe it.

The head librarian's story was very interesting, though, and her final message was beautiful.
Feb 27, 2020 9:38 AM

Apr 2016
Where to even start ...

I get it, mangaka is trying to push the message that we all can get along even tho we different, but the execution of that is plain stupid. Totally over the top reactions of humans who at the first site of non humans flip their personalities into these brain dead literal nazis who hate everything non human. I cringe hard.

Seriously, was the mangaka bullied in school ?
Feb 27, 2020 10:06 AM

Sep 2015
uhh, humans! *face palm*
Feb 27, 2020 10:10 AM

Aug 2012
Oh it was a different Golem. Stupid humans starting wars again...
Feb 27, 2020 10:38 AM

Jan 2014
Went from being a nice episode, to holy shit.

How dark can some humans get in rejecting anything isn't human smh.
Feb 27, 2020 11:04 AM
Sep 2015
Another pair of Golem and little girl appear... look like it'll be this year's trend.
Feb 27, 2020 11:16 AM

Nov 2013
Leo said:
Now I'm not sure if I should feel sorry for the humans.

The story of Feodora was nice. I almost shed tears again in this episode.
RIP head librarian witch.

You should! Humans were driven to extinction and forced to escape to an island. Monsters see them as weaklings and value them good only as food. It's not surprising they'd be fanatically mad against monsters. Mad parents brainwash children, so you can't blame humanity here.

With that one girl (who was saved) though, perhaps the descendants of that village are less "nazi" towards monsters now? We'll only find out when we get there.
Feb 27, 2020 11:22 AM
Sep 2016
Man, i almost cried five times in this anime, my heart will not handle the final of this history :(
One of the best episodes of Somali, probably the next episode will be to strengthen the relationship between Golem and Somali, I am looking forward to it.
Ps: Sorry Bad English X(
Feb 27, 2020 11:23 AM

Nov 2013
Swagernator said:
Where to even start ...

I get it, mangaka is trying to push the message that we all can get along even tho we different, but the execution of that is plain stupid. Totally over the top reactions of humans who at the first site of non humans flip their personalities into these brain dead literal nazis who hate everything non human. I cringe hard.

haha my thoughts exactly. Some people here seem to, for some reason, hate being human after seeing this episode. I personally, despite thinking that humans are capable of something as cruel as the stabbing of a two-headed dragon and stoning the corpse, was outraged with the overreaction that followed after the witch girl revealed her species.

A girl, knowing very well the consequences of revealing her species, still risked her life to save a human. She most likely spent probably weeks with them, doing no harm... And she's still a little innocent kid! To toss all that all away and go all rage-bloodthirsty mode - That's insane!

Anime version was lighter. In manga, the hate was even more apparent, and even more people were eager to slice and stab the girl for simply being non-human... just wow...

This chapter, i felt like i was insulted for being a human, and called a coward species lol.
But, just like i mentioned in manga discussions, apart from "handling humans" the story is still good.
Sigmar-UnberogenFeb 27, 2020 11:29 AM
Feb 27, 2020 11:31 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm thats quite the long lifespan that witches enjoy. Praline's special book sure proved to be quite handy for them. Though sadly they didn't mention the positioning of alarms. Still despite their lifespans looks like the head is not far from the end. The insight into the past via the encounter with the humans though sure was insightful. Its fortunate for Feodora that Haraiso protected her. But the humans distrust of outsiders and their butchering of innocent creatures though sure was brutal and unnerving. Given the humans attitude towards others its no wonder they were hunted down by the other races. While its nice to see the head pass down the tale that had haunted her since then and thus provide Somali and Golem with a vital clue its still sad to see her pass. An excellent ep that balanced well the beauty of innocent interactions with others with the ugliness that comes from the worst of humanity's dark side.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 27, 2020 12:12 PM

Aug 2019
Man that flashback story sure was something. I'll also never get tired of some of the visuals this show has, the butterflies at the end were awesome.
And at his feet they'll cast their golden crowns
When the man comes around.
Feb 27, 2020 12:42 PM

May 2014
Swagernator said:
Where to even start ...

That's a bit of an unfair criticism. If you paid any attention, you'd know that humans aren't all only painted as evil, this was one specific instance of a group of people secluded on an island, far off from the rest of civilization. Not every human is portrayed as a "brain dead nazi." And the monsters/"grotesques" aren't always portrayed as the victims either. There is even more evidence of this in the manga.

Up to this point in the story (in the anime at least) the only humans that we've had glimpses at that were portayed as evil were both from tales of the past told by non-humans. Once in the first episode, and once in this episode. But we know as viewers personally after seeing Haitora and his past firsthand that humans were victimized by monsters just as cruel as the humans were in this episode.
AgravityBoyFeb 27, 2020 12:45 PM
art by @u_zuta on twitter

Feb 27, 2020 1:00 PM

Aug 2018
Great Episode
7/10
Feb 27, 2020 1:01 PM

Dec 2014
HMMM well that was sometihng.... humans are fearful creatures
Feb 27, 2020 1:20 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Feodora's story was sad, but at least she was able to make it back to the witch village without getting hurt.
Feb 27, 2020 2:31 PM

Mar 2017
This episode so perfectly portrayed the cruelty and darkness that humans possess. I really love the message of being kinder and being accepting in this anime.
Feb 27, 2020 3:55 PM

Apr 2012
MayuTheUndead said:
Swagernator said:
Where to even start ...

That's a bit of an unfair criticism. If you paid any attention, you'd know that humans aren't all only painted as evil, this was one specific instance of a group of people secluded on an island, far off from the rest of civilization. Not every human is portrayed as a "brain dead nazi." And the monsters/"grotesques" aren't always portrayed as the victims either. There is even more evidence of this in the manga.

Up to this point in the story (in the anime at least) the only humans that we've had glimpses at that were portayed as evil were both from tales of the past told by non-humans. Once in the first episode, and once in this episode. But we know as viewers personally after seeing Haitora and his past firsthand that humans were victimized by monsters just as cruel as the humans were in this episode.
+1
The story of who was the "victim" changes from whoever was telling the story. I saw a lot irony in this anime to the way things turned out for both humans and grotesques.

I felt really bad for the two headed Cerberus the villagers killed. The damn thing was begging and not even violent like thrashing around in desperation while being slaughtered. It just cried while it slowly bled to death.

I guess witches are a different kind of human; ones born with magic and could live longer.

The author is probably a member of PETA.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Feb 27, 2020 4:08 PM

Feb 2019
This was just a beautiful episode. In the truest and most literal sense it was full of beauty. Miya and Feodora's relationship was beautiful to see develop and I had my jaw nearly hit the floor when she fell off the cliff.

Humans really are a fickle species and fear what they don't understand. This girl just saved someone's life and your first reaction is to insult her and call her a monster? Disgusting.

I wonder how Lord Haraiso came into contact with the humans and why they're on the verge of dying out anyway.. Hopefully I have time to read the manga this weekend. Great stuff, really loving this show and I know the end will absolutely destroy us. Wish so many people weren't sleep on this one.
Feb 27, 2020 4:11 PM

Jan 2013
The best episode so far. I shed a tear when the witch died.
Feb 27, 2020 4:11 PM

Apr 2015
The feels are really getting harder to control with each episode that comes out, that story of the past was quite sad. What makes it worse is the fact that it's the last story the head librarian told before she passed. I am glad that Golem and Somali got more info, but damn...

Great to see stories from both sides now, the grotesques and humans are both to blame for the things that happened. Haitora's story showed us how Humans were hunted down by other species, while the story of the head librarian told shows what drastic actions Humans can take when they encounter something that is unknown to them. Miya in the end was a perfect example of how things can be... No matter what species you are, you can come to an understanding with each other!

Still, this episode was sad!
Feb 27, 2020 5:49 PM

Apr 2012
A flaw in the story?
I'm surprised that the humans haven't killed the golem and taken the island for themselves. The golem on the island is a grotesque.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Feb 27, 2020 6:12 PM

Jul 2016
Janethan23 said:
A flaw in the story?
I'm surprised that the humans haven't killed the golem and taken the island for themselves. The golem on the island is a grotesque.

For the humans he´s the god that created this island.So naturally they´re going to worship him however they can and consider other monsters coming into their territory as `intruders´.
Feb 27, 2020 6:35 PM

Jan 2013
That was a damn good episode
Feb 27, 2020 8:34 PM

Sep 2016
Lmao at some reactions.

You people should thank god you didn't live when the inquisition existed otherwise a story like this would've looked tame to you haha.
bruh
Feb 27, 2020 9:26 PM
Jan 2016
Swagernator said:
Where to even start ...

I mean it kind of goes both ways because as we've seen from Haitora, a whole village of humans was hunted for meat, and we saw what happened when Haitora's family ate the harpy which happened because they literally had no idea that work happen: it's an unknown like the golem said. Even though the humans are presented as the bad guys more times than not, there is still a duality. And it could be that the scales are tipped more towards the non-human because the anecdotes are coming from non-humans, and that later when they find actual humans their stories will show a different side. It only seems like the author is being biased because so far Haitora is the only human we've heard from, and non-human were the bad guys there. And Somali was found in chains so it's likely they are the villians in her story too. And it's not like the humans are the only aggressors, we saw how that cat monster in the first episode was about to loose his shit when he suspected Somali was a human, and how everyone in the bar that same episode talked about eating humans when they were brought up. It's a chicken or the egg type of situation with this narrative. Both sides convey each other in totally opposite lights so it's unsure who the bad guy really is, and that's part of the narrative and moral complexity. The important characters in this show have all been ones that bury the hatchet regardless of who's right or wrong, which is why I believe that is probably the central them rather than "Human's are bad". We saw it this episode with the witch and human girl and we saw it last arc with Haitora and Uzoi who all put aside the wrongs that their people had caused each other, and instead chose to be compassionate. There are no villains in this show, because the point is that the villian can change depending on which side you ask, which makes antagonization entirely subjective and fruitless in comparison to compassion and understanding. That is the real narrative of the show, they are being hyperbolic, yes, but it is to prove a point. When a non-human rolls up to the village, for them it is: a) they just stumbled there and didn't mean to come or b) they're the to enslave the whole population and turn them into livestock. Considering those odds I think the reactions are pretty fair. It's like how during WW2 German and Japanese in US were discriminated against and put in literal jails because people thought they were against them....even when none of them meant harm. That's just the kind of behaviour that comes out of people when in that kind of conflict, they always assume the worst to be safe even if it's unjust.
Feb 27, 2020 10:47 PM

May 2014
SenpaiMars-Barz said:
Swagernator said:
Where to even start ...

I mean it kind of goes both ways because as we've seen from Haitora, a whole village of humans was hunted for meat, and we saw what happened when Haitora's family ate the harpy which happened because they literally had no idea that work happen: it's an unknown like the golem said. Even though the humans are presented as the bad guys more times than not, there is still a duality. And it could be that the scales are tipped more towards the non-human because the anecdotes are coming from non-humans, and that later when they find actual humans their stories will show a different side. It only seems like the author is being biased because so far Haitora is the only human we've heard from, and non-human were the bad guys there. And Somali was found in chains so it's likely they are the villians in her story too. And it's not like the humans are the only aggressors, we saw how that cat monster in the first episode was about to loose his shit when he suspected Somali was a human, and how everyone in the bar that same episode talked about eating humans when they were brought up. It's a chicken or the egg type of situation with this narrative. Both sides convey each other in totally opposite lights so it's unsure who the bad guy really is, and that's part of the narrative and moral complexity. The important characters in this show have all been ones that bury the hatchet regardless of who's right or wrong, which is why I believe that is probably the central them rather than "Human's are bad". We saw it this episode with the witch and human girl and we saw it last arc with Haitora and Uzoi who all put aside the wrongs that their people had caused each other, and instead chose to be compassionate. There are no villains in this show, because the point is that the villian can change depending on which side you ask, which makes antagonization entirely subjective and fruitless in comparison to compassion and understanding. That is the real narrative of the show, they are being hyperbolic, yes, but it is to prove a point. When a non-human rolls up to the village, for them it is: a) they just stumbled there and didn't mean to come or b) they're the to enslave the whole population and turn them into livestock. Considering those odds I think the reactions are pretty fair. It's like how during WW2 German and Japanese in US were discriminated against and put in literal jails because people thought they were against them....even when none of them meant harm. That's just the kind of behaviour that comes out of people when in that kind of conflict, they always assume the worst to be safe even if it's unjust.

Perfect comment, in my opinion. And the first comment is a perfect example of how our views and positions act in our interpretation, to an extent that he had to question the mangaka's personal life influence in the story.
Feb 28, 2020 12:15 AM
Apr 2018
Did anyone notice Miya's voice? IT'S NARU OF BARAKAMON! I really want her to have a reunion project with OnoD that's why she's my top pick as Somali's va. Glad to hear her again.
LemonadeYou-kyanFeb 28, 2020 12:20 AM
Feb 28, 2020 12:27 AM
Oct 2019
We humans are miserable creatures. We reject what we fear. We attack because we don' t understand.That is what Biba Amatori said,describe the condition of episode 8 Somali To Mori No Kamisama
Feb 28, 2020 2:13 AM

Apr 2016
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
haha my thoughts exactly. Some people here seem to, for some reason, hate being human after seeing this episode. I personally, despite thinking that humans are capable of something as cruel as the stabbing of a two-headed dragon and stoning the corpse, was outraged with the overreaction that followed after the witch girl revealed her species.

A girl, knowing very well the consequences of revealing her species, still risked her life to save a human. She most likely spent probably weeks with them, doing no harm... And she's still a little innocent kid! To toss all that all away and go all rage-bloodthirsty mode - That's insane!

Anime version was lighter. In manga, the hate was even more apparent, and even more people were eager to slice and stab the girl for simply being non-human... just wow...

This chapter, i felt like i was insulted for being a human, and called a coward species lol.
But, just like i mentioned in manga discussions, apart from "handling humans" the story is still good.

I feel like i need to be 14 years old and currently in conflict with my parents to relate to this episode. I hate the world and i hate the humans, i am a doomer.
Feb 28, 2020 2:27 AM

Jul 2017
The book (The Chronicles of Haraiso) was Somali and Golem Dad's ONE TRUE lead, but the imaginary fish that stained the sacred book...they are back to square one.

Instead, Praline just issued them the library's blueprint to find the head librarian's place, which got them in extra trouble. But by sheer luck to finding the place, Isolda Nevzora led both on the story of them otherworldly creatures and humans.

As much as Isolda's grandmother Feldora (then a young girl) tries to hide around Lord "God" Haraiso's kind albeit being a witch, being around it guarantees her un-human-like witch species from the fear and wrath of humans in exchange for harmony in longevity.

But as fear in reprisal is the core or humans, otherworldly Grotesque species have no place in their livelihood, and all are subject to death without trial. Knowing this, Feldora put her existence on the line to saving a human child, and thank God for Haraiso, otherwise she'd be like otherworldly creatures who will get maligned and crushed badly.

It isn't Isolda's fault that she eradicated humans because of this, but more than the series of unfortunate events, it's finally time that Isolda has made the merge once again with a human like Somali, to release her desires and let the world know that humans are here to stay.

Another emotional episode that really questions our existence in humanity, answering what it means to be human, and what do we deal with fear and reprisal, with perception being the main term. The Bible quotes it as well as "Father, forgive them (humans), for they do not know what they are doing." and this really hits it home.
KANLen09Feb 28, 2020 2:31 AM
Feb 28, 2020 4:18 AM

Aug 2012
Such a shame such a beautiful anime is so full of anti human hateful propaganda.
Let's enumerate the lies:
1. the idea that witches are innocent: witches need to sacrifice something to prolongue their life and to do magic. For anything bigger than minor illusions that something is human lives and/or souls, the younger the better
2. The idea that humans hate what is different. Every animal has fear regarding that which is different. Is basic survival. About hate I would not say this, but animal has the following instinct: if another species is strong enough to pose a threat to the survival of your own either by attacking it or by limiting food supplies measures to eliminate it from around you are to be taken. One can see this of every predatory animal that is near the top of the food chain.
3. dragons not doing anything... except eating humans and killing them, in some cases even by accident. Also killing livestock and thus threatening survival by limiting food.

Oh and a bonus not found in the anime but a lie told by the same people: they claim humans are the only animals that kill for pleasure. Both the common cat the honeybadger and the wolverine show is not true. If you are a top predator and can afford the time to kill for pleasure you will.

Such vile ideology in such a nice anime
Feb 28, 2020 6:01 AM

Feb 2014
The story of Feodora was certainly a sad one. It also shows us that both humans and grotesque monsters are as guilty as each other. Back in Haitora's village, he and the other humans never did anything to harm the grotesque, but they were hunted down as easy prey anyway.

Whereas in this story, the humans act all hostile to grotesque monsters that they can't seem to accept in their ideals, the fear of the unknown, with the exception of the Golem that they worshipped as "god". I have sympathy for the poor Cerberus monster being stoned to death as much as the whole population of Haitora's village being murdered one by one. =(

Despite that, Miyu was the only human on that Island that saw Feodora as a friend and didn't treat her badly just because she wasn't human. It still made for a bittersweet end to that tale, though...

Somali also doesn't mind the grotesque either, as she's made plenty of friends along her journey with Golem so far. With that said, Isolda was happy from hearing Somali's response and she passed away peacefully, with the beautiful butterflies that appeared when she disappeared flying throughout the witches village. Another way to end a powerful episode.
Feb 28, 2020 6:12 AM

Aug 2017
"humans are frail and cowardly species" its sad but true.

Feb 28, 2020 6:21 AM

Sep 2017
This episode sure didn't improve my sympathy for humans, poor little witch
Feb 28, 2020 6:53 AM

Apr 2014
Feodora's story was nice and even despite that after learning that she's not human, Miyu stil treated her as a friend and probably through her entire life she treasured that short friendship with her.
Feb 28, 2020 8:15 AM

Dec 2016
I'm not crying... You're Crying!! :'(
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.106/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.186/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.104/? - weekly) | Machi and Oboro (Ch.13/? - biweekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.76/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Feb 28, 2020 4:53 PM

Aug 2018
Golems are so cool I could just watch a show about a generation of golems taking care of other species ... like another show with generation of people and Ono Daisuke as a main character but anyway.

Haraiso seems like a primordial golem ? He does look similar to golem daddy but he's weirdly not having plates on his body and his eye is constantely open, don't know much about it tho.
Also Somali is definitely only half-human, all the humans seen during this ep have basic eye color and hair while she has gigantic yellow googly eyes and green dyed bangs.

4/5, sad but not as tragic as was ep6, their fear is justified for the gigantic looking monster cuz of "basic" physical racism but no way it is for the girl they have made friend with for perhaps days and are completely aware she's harmless, in other words, they're dumb as shit.
Feb 28, 2020 6:50 PM
Mar 2015
There is hope for friends to share a bond
Feb 28, 2020 7:40 PM

Jan 2020
This is the best episode so far, the animation was so good and the plot even more!

Humans may have two eyes, but we can only see one thing
Don't use the scores to see an anime
ええい! なんでも やって やる
Feb 28, 2020 7:58 PM

Sep 2018
People are like that, they hurt other people (species) because they are different 😞

but why they didn't hurt the golem? he's another species too!
Feb 29, 2020 1:43 AM

Jul 2009
Humans were problematic, didn't accept the different.
Feb 29, 2020 2:01 AM
Nov 2019
Swagernator said:
Sigmar-Unberogen said:

I feel like i need to be 14 years old and currently in conflict with my parents to relate to this episode. I hate the world and i hate the humans, i am a doomer.

It is kind of ironic, because it seems to be the opposite. Especially as an adult, I would expect you to know how accurate something like this can be, as events like this literally happened many times throughout history.

And even this example in particular might be even inspired by real life stories, that you can find about Jews during the Nazi Regime. There are some striking similarities.
Feb 29, 2020 9:22 AM

Dec 2013
It is a shame such a beautiful world can be so cruel, neither part is innocent about whats happening but that's unfortunately how we humans work, we accept reality as we are told , and instead of being for good it ends up just to divide us most of the time. That's scar of Miya for sure will be important in the future, I wonder if Somali is a descendant of her.
KanameYuukiFeb 29, 2020 9:25 AM
Feb 29, 2020 10:34 AM

May 2015
ghimme some rocks
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Feb 29, 2020 3:09 PM

Mar 2015
Humans here are truly despicable, better off if that village was just nuked.
Feb 29, 2020 3:27 PM

Jul 2016
Damn, humans' ancestors sure were scum. Such a shame so many innocent people has to suffer because of them.

Wonderful episode. Absolutely loving the duality of humans and creatures taking the role of being both victim and aggressor.

Next episode's tittle sound kinda SoL-ish. Hope it can be just wholesome content instead of featuring more tragic backstories.
Mar 1, 2020 2:08 AM

Apr 2015
It's a really simple message though...how shallow are some comments here

Same fucking blood!
Mar 1, 2020 7:04 AM

Jun 2012
Fanatics at their worst moments.

I think Feodora still had a good adventure despite this sad farewell.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Somali to Mori no Kamisama Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 6, 2020

67 by Anarcxh »»
Mar 2, 8:00 AM

Poll: » Somali to Mori no Kamisama Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2020

145 by ShitList »»
Jan 26, 4:22 PM

Poll: » Somali to Mori no Kamisama Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2020

68 by phantom346 »»
Dec 30, 2023 6:15 AM

Poll: » Somali to Mori no Kamisama Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 13, 2020

114 by Muow »»
Dec 28, 2023 4:38 AM

Poll: » Somali to Mori no Kamisama Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

kuuderes_shadow - Oct 25, 2019

205 by Muow »»
Dec 26, 2023 6:36 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.