Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 30, 2015 1:36 PM

Jun 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
It's out.
CharlesMarlowOct 31, 2015 11:50 AM

Oct 30, 2015 1:47 PM

Apr 2014
Holy shit this whole chapter and that cliffhanger!!!!!
Oct 30, 2015 1:48 PM

Feb 2011
Kaneki pls wake up dude, it's about time lmao
Oct 30, 2015 1:48 PM

Sep 2013
Good thing SS Noro wasn't taken out by these chumps.
nut cracker quinque is deadly if it pierces you :O

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Did sasaki just destroy kanae with a kick? XD
Oct 30, 2015 1:49 PM

Apr 2015
Damn that was intense! And ishida with dem cliffhangers again aghhh. And didn't quite get what happened at the end?
Oct 30, 2015 1:50 PM
Oct 2012
DAMN DAMN DAMN, excellent chapter, Mutsuki badass, nuts quinque is incredible, Noro is scary, and Haise was super badass in the end.

Shana? SSS ghoul?

ps: remember that Haise takes RC suppressors, so the regeneration it will not be as rapiada as Takizawa.
Oct 30, 2015 1:51 PM
Oct 2012
Raz1515 said:
Damn that was intense! And ishida with dem cliffhangers again aghhh. And didn't quite get what happened at the end?

Haise got pissed and Kanae is fucked.
Oct 30, 2015 1:52 PM
Dec 2014
Damn it! Another cliffhanger.

Did Sasaki just kick Kanoro's head off!? I wonder how long it will take for Sasaki to grow back his arm?

Also my I say that Nutcracker quinque looks awesome. It's nice to finally see it.
Apr 2014
Raz1515 said:

Haise ripped Kanae's head off with his leg.

Apr 2014
Raz1515 said:

Haise kicked Kanae's head off.
Oct 30, 2015 1:53 PM

Dec 2014
-Wasn't much of a guess that Kanoro cut his hand off. Even Tsukiyama twitched a little there, Kanoro looks spooky, hoped that he would be mute like Noro but w/e. That's one cool looking kagune there.
-Hang it there mane!! That was sweet talking on that dude's part but he's fucking dead. Only SS? Welp...who's Shana? I'm guessing that's Tatara's codename from back when he was in China. Use it mang. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA that's one awesome quinque. Noro....you cheeky fucker.
-Calm down with the cliche there Kanoro. Tsukiyama still trying to protect Sasaki :'(( WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......that kick. Holy fuck never reacted to a chapter like this before....first one not to end with a cliffhanger in a while too.

After all them cliffhangers Ishida delivers, and he delivers it properly.
UltvejOct 30, 2015 2:02 PM
Oct 30, 2015 1:57 PM
Oct 2012
[quote=Craftworld_MM]-Wasn't much of a guess that Kanoro cut his hand of. Even Tsukiyama twitched a little there, Kanoro looks spooky, hoped that he would be mute like Noro but w/e. That's one cool looking kagune there.
-Hang it there mane!! That was sweet talking on that dude's part but he's fucking dead. Only SS? Welp...who's Shana? I'm guessing that's Tatara's codename from back when he was in China. Use it mang. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA that's one awesome quinque. Noro....you cheeky fucker.
-Calm down with the cliche there Kanoro. Tsukiyama still trying to protect Sasaki :'(( WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......that kick. Holy fuck never reacted to a chapter like this before....first one not to end with a cliffhanger in a while too.

SS~, greater than SS
Oct 30, 2015 2:03 PM

Jul 2014
Dear god... Haise fucking demolished Kanae, but he'll probably regen up, but i hope it wont be as op as Noro is.

I guess we're about to meet a new broken fucking ghoul.(the Shana dude/ette)
Oct 30, 2015 2:03 PM

Dec 2014
[quote=Acernos]
Craftworld_MM said:
-Wasn't much of a guess that Kanoro cut his hand of. Even Tsukiyama twitched a little there, Kanoro looks spooky, hoped that he would be mute like Noro but w/e. That's one cool looking kagune there.

SS~, greater than SS
I know that but for example Seidou was given the same rating as him and look at what Noro can do. Nevertheless we've learned thus far that ratings aren't a good measure of their power, I was just a little shocked that he wasn't SSS xDD
Oct 30, 2015 2:07 PM
Oct 2015
finally, was thinking we'd never get round to seeing the CCG retaliate after they get slaughted by bullshit hacks butler and awesome knight matsumae.

glad they stabbed Noro's head in the ground, he might full the same shit as last time

who the fucks Shana? first time mention?

did Haise just kick Kanoro's head off?! Takizawa better step up his game
Oct 30, 2015 2:12 PM

Dec 2014
Arterixx said:
finally, was thinking we'd never get round to seeing the CCG retaliate after they get slaughted by bullshit hacks butler and awesome knight matsumae.

glad they stabbed Noro's head in the ground, he might full the same shit as last time

who the fucks Shana? first time mention?

did Haise just kick Kanoro's head off?! Takizawa better step up his game
CCG retaliated? Last time I checked he dismembered them while his torso was nailed to the ground....I can't really see the triumph of CCG, sorry.
Oct 30, 2015 2:14 PM
Oct 2012
Interestingly, when Kaneki tries this movement against Yamori, it failed, but the second attempt worked, now in RE when Hiase used against Takizawa failed, but on the second attempt (now) work.
Oct 30, 2015 2:17 PM

Jul 2014
Asteea said:
Shana must be Tatara, there's no other ghoul who can be as strong as Eto.

And you know that by? Why would there be no other ghoul?...
Oct 30, 2015 2:20 PM
Jul 2018
Awwwh my heart ;-;

Dec 2014
Arcanix said:
Asteea said:
Shana must be Tatara, there's no other ghoul who can be as strong as Eto.

Well it did say that 'in Aogiri' besides Noro strongest are Shana and Eto. Maybe outside of Aogiri there are stronger or equal folk to Eto, but in Aogiri the only par I can think of is Tatara.
Oct 2012
first we have to know if the imperial scans made no mistake in translation.
Oct 30, 2015 2:23 PM

Dec 2014
Acernos said:
first we have to know if the imperial scans made no mistake in translation.
Well it was released in a haste, so there may be some mistakes.
Oct 30, 2015 2:24 PM

Jul 2014
Craftworld_MM said:
Arcanix said:

Well it did say that 'in Aogiri' besides Noro strongest are Shana and Eto. Maybe outside of Aogiri there are stronger or equal folk to Eto, but in Aogiri the only par I can think of is Tatara.

No, he didn't say that...
Oct 30, 2015 2:26 PM

Mar 2014
Damn that was a great chapter, Kanae got rekt hard. Tsukiyama seriously freaked out lol. I thought that the whole chapter would be about Kanae vs. Sasaki so we could be able to see more things but CCG vs. Noro was definitely not bad either.
Oct 30, 2015 2:28 PM

Nov 2011
What a badass end. And also, Noro scares the shit out of me in this series.
Oct 30, 2015 2:34 PM
Oct 2015
1. who is shana ?
2. is it even possible to kill noro ?
3.why is noro still ss ? i think he might become sss if the investigators have time to report
4.when is the inner kaneki gonna break out of haise and go all out in a fight ?

all questions i want to know
Oct 30, 2015 2:38 PM

May 2014
For some reason I really want to laugh. That last panel...
Haise kick power wise = S rate quinqie XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 30, 2015 2:39 PM

Jul 2014
Soulr13 said:
1. who is shana ?
3.why is noro still ss ? i think he might become sss if the investigators have time to report
4.when is the inner kaneki gonna break out of haise and go all out in a fight ?

all questions i want to know

1. Shana is probably Shana.

2. A strong enough fire(lava, throwing him into melted metal, random shit like that)... a bath in an acid strong enough to melt bodies... freezing him to death...

3. Noro is ss "becuz" he's retarded aka just a kagune with no mind of his own.

4. Probably/hopefully never.
Oct 30, 2015 2:43 PM

May 2015
Kanae is now eto's kagune...
I cry more for kanae every chapter ;-;
Oct 30, 2015 2:47 PM

Mar 2015
Noro Wrecks CCG as usual,Man his regenerative ability is so overpowered,I'm not sure how can CCG ever beat him.
Im not sure if those are the quinx he ripped off,they could be some random investigators .
kanae with a flying head now,i hope he is dead now and doesn't pull some noro super regenerating style because that wouldn't make sense.
5/5 chapter as usual
MonstrumOct 30, 2015 2:52 PM
Oct 30, 2015 2:48 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Nah, you can't get rid of Sasaki so easily!

5/5
Oct 30, 2015 2:50 PM

Sep 2013
Craftworld_MM said:
Well it did say that 'in Aogiri' besides Noro strongest are Shana and Eto.

It said out of all the ghouls, it's not confirmed to be aogiri.
It might be another ghoul group or a loner.

Or they mistranslated SHACHI :P
Oct 30, 2015 3:19 PM

Dec 2013
REKT
Oct 30, 2015 3:19 PM

Mar 2015
Arcanix said:
Soulr13 said:

2. A strong enough fire(lava, throwing him into melted metal, random shit like that)... a bath in an acid strong enough to melt bodies... freezing him to death...

Ohh,now after i read this,i think this can actually work!
but i have a feeling they will not kill him and he will kind of attach back into eto as a part of her kagune again making her even more overpowered at some point in the story,but that can only happen if he was actually a part of her kagune.
MonstrumOct 30, 2015 3:23 PM
Oct 30, 2015 3:27 PM

Aug 2010
Dat kick was just amazing. Bravo Haise. Too friggin BA!!
I wonder if Kanae is gonna have the same regeneration as Noro now that he's one too?

Poor Shu tho, his face when he saw him was so heart breaking :(

Good for Shirazu using Nutz. Looks pretty damn epic. But Noro just REKTing was insane!! Am I seeing things wrong or is there a possibility that Urie or Shirazu are victims in that Noro attack double page?

And as everyone's asking WTH is Shana O_o?
1 out of 3....Tatara, Shachi or just someone completely new
Oct 30, 2015 3:29 PM

Mar 2012
Noro is a living Kagune and he is actually part of Eto's Kagune.
Just look back at the chapter when Noro kills the inspector, you can see that one of the branches of his Kagune has aa mouth just like Eto's! The reason as to why Noro sometimes attacks the CCG and other times overlooks them could be because of the crazy instability is Eto's Kagune (they speak and each mouth has his own perspective and mind).

I might even go further and say that Noro was created when Eto was a kid as she was looking for aa "paternal" figure and ended up creating Noro during these hard times.

Someone commented this on Imperial Scans, and the theory is so legit that now I can't see that its not true.

Other than that, rip in pieces fodder investigators, and pls kaneki

And for people confused with Noro's rating, it stated SS~ (the ~ being approximate. / estimation due to Noro's nature, he sometimes go on a rampage, and sometimes doesnt do anything). If he was always fighting like that, then yea, he probably can top SSS

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Oct 30, 2015 3:30 PM

Aug 2014
Noro is broken as hell.He should have died at the moment when his head was pierced
Oct 30, 2015 3:39 PM

Apr 2013
Amazing chapter. Noro didn't dissapoint my expectations.
I don't think Kanae is dead with just getting his head kicked off (awesome move from Sas though). Let's see what Eto's powerup for Kanae can do.
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
Oct 30, 2015 4:42 PM

Sep 2008
ichii_1 said:
Craftworld_MM said:
Well it did say that 'in Aogiri' besides Noro strongest are Shana and Eto.

Confirmed, they mistranslated.
It's really Shachi.
Oct 30, 2015 4:45 PM
Oct 30, 2015 5:01 PM
Sep 2014
When are we getting Hide
Oct 30, 2015 5:39 PM
Sep 2013
Damn its looking really impossible to end Noro.
Nuts Quinque is beast.
This operation is looking hopeless by the second for the CCG.
Haise kicked the crap out of Kanae but he got the noro in him so regenerate is on its way. Im glad this chapter is going back and forth between the two fights instead of just focusing on one.
Oct 30, 2015 5:59 PM

Oct 2014
Hmmm ... I have the slightest impression that Haise will not return to the CCG, as the right arm of Haise thrown away from the building by Kanae may be the "excuse" for the possible "downed in action" for Haise ...

I also have the slight impression that the Haise will to faint and be taken by Shuu...

Kanae obviously did not die yet, not now that he has become a "Noro".
Oct 30, 2015 6:20 PM

Jul 2014
I'm guessing that was Kaneki at the end, since it looked like Haise got knocked out.
Oct 30, 2015 7:29 PM

Sep 2013
enkfayeh said:
ichii_1 said:

Confirmed, they mistranslated.
It's really Shachi.

That's even better XD
My man shachi is gonna rek some people XD
Oct 30, 2015 7:40 PM

Aug 2014
Shachi > Noro, it seems, or at least the CCG assume so.

Hopefully Mr. Regeneration's secret is revealed, there must be a reason/pattern for his dormant and suddenly frenzied nature. Nutcracker quinquie is pretty cool, and Urie seems like he's about to go in hard.

But damn, I really wish I knew what's happening with Furuta.

4/5
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Oct 30, 2015 8:04 PM
Jun 2014
This makes me think that Noro is just another Eto experiment. A ghoul Eto did what she did to kanae previously.
Love ~
Oct 30, 2015 8:27 PM

Jan 2015
Holy shit what a chapter.

Did Noro just kill Urie and Shirazu? Cuz if so fuck me.

Since it seems that the theory that Noro is just a kagune is more and more likely it seems that the best way to take him out would be for Haise or another one of the Q's to eat him.

Speaking of Haise-after getting his arm taken he is giving no fucks. Kanae prepare to get rekt.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Oct 30, 2015 10:26 PM

Jun 2013
NorthBayAnime said:
When are we getting Hide

Hopefully soon, Ishida-sensei tweeted hide's name in question mark some days ago. Here's hoping he's still alive!
Oct 31, 2015 1:41 AM

Apr 2014
lol R.I.P Kanae.
Unless he has some insane regeneration on the same or almost at Noro level.
He can't recover that head otherwise.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 72 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2016

124 by almightybismarck »»
Yesterday, 8:37 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 71 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2016

140 by almightybismarck »»
Yesterday, 8:14 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 70 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2016

146 by almightybismarck »»
Yesterday, 7:59 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 69 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2016

151 by almightybismarck »»
Yesterday, 7:45 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 68 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Mech4nic - Mar 12, 2016

129 by almightybismarck »»
Yesterday, 7:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.