Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jun 21, 2015 1:09 PM

Jul 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Great movie. I'm so hyped for Dragon Ball Super now.

Jun 21, 2015 1:45 PM

Oct 2012
Man, this was bad. If not for the presentation and the first half of the movie, I'd rate it a 4/10. The fight with Freeza's soldiers, Jaco, and the animation boost it up to 5.
Jun 21, 2015 5:00 PM

Jan 2013
Kuririn respect got up for me after his cellphone ringed
Jun 22, 2015 5:17 PM

Mar 2011
Meh. 3/5
The first half was boring: too much talk and "comedy".

Everything was too easy (to win, to recover, to remake...), it's a family show after all. But it was fun, it's Dragon Ball.
Jun 27, 2015 11:00 PM

Oct 2010
^^ Agree.

The comedy was weak and too forced, the pacing was terrible and fights underwhelming.
There was never a feeling of immediate threat and it felt more of a trailer of what Super might look like than a standalone movie.
Battle of Gods was pretty enjoyable, it really saddens me that this was its follow up.
huh?
Jun 28, 2015 10:41 PM

Feb 2015
Pretty good DBZ Movie, there has been better DB movies, yes, but it was ok.
And now i'm very excited to see DB Super. xD
A true man never dies.
Jun 29, 2015 9:46 AM

Dec 2013
Oh God... This was... Disapointing... What the hell was Toriyama smoking, he went full GT on us, but this time... ITS CANON.

The movie is fun, if we turn our brain off, and forget the logics of DB/DBZ, as a fan this was a huge let down, and lots hope to the new series.
Jun 29, 2015 1:35 PM

Nov 2007
So what's this dragonball Super thing?
Jun 30, 2015 1:51 PM
May 2015
I find that most DBZ films are pretty much the same: bad guy appears, Z-Fighters battle them, Goku appears and saves the day. BATTLE OF GODS counts as perhaps the most interesting of them because of it introducing Bills and Whis to the DB universe, but otherwise it wasn’t too different from the norm.

Anyway, here are (IMO) the good and bad points of DB FNF (I’ll try to use as little spoilers as possible):

All in all, I would call it an above average DBZ film and worth the watch. I’ll have to check out the English dub later on.
Jul 7, 2015 3:01 AM
Sep 2014
I marked it with a 4/10. I simply didn't enjoy it at all. After all these years, I guess I was expecting something else. Nothing really gets fleshed out:

*Goku and Vegeta are training with Whis... and that's pretty much it.
*Jaco appears with a little bit of infodump for those who haven't read Jaco the Galactic Patrolman, yet his appearance makes no sense if you haven't read it.
*Most of the Z fighters gather to fight, with a bit of a handwave to explain why some characters aren't there... and that's pretty much it.
*The bits of comedy, while they're welcome, feel forced rather than natural.
*Freeza gets a new transformation which lacks any interest whatsoever, and Goku and Vegeta decide to show a new form which they've attained offscreen, without any previous indication.
*Whis's ability was only mentioned vaguely in a line of dialogue early in the movie, yet it's the key to a happy ending.

So, to make a summary of the movie:
Freeza's back-Let's fight him-Henchmen-Fight Fight Fight!-Goku and Vegeta-Fight Fight Fight!-Transformation Transformation-Whis's trick-Fight!-The end!

It's the first time I was begging for something Dragon Ball-related to end.
Jul 11, 2015 6:23 AM

Dec 2008
So there still no subs somewhere?

(I mean there should even be dubbed version now right?)
Jul 12, 2015 4:03 AM

Jun 2015
Yo so i finally got to check this out subtitled yesterday - it was awesome.

Sure it could have been a lot better, but even so it was entertaining all the way through, good actions sequences and humour, overall the narrative was kept short and to the point for the hour and a half time scale: Frieza is revived, causes mayhem, Goku shows up and they fight for the second time.

People seem to be complaining about lack of development for Frieza, but realistically what would it gain? We all know where Frieza is going by the end of it so why waste time explaining how he got so powerful when he can (and did) simply mention that he trained for 6 months. We don't need to see it. He's one dimensional - a prodigy who has nothing but anger and a vendetta against Goku.

Definetly check this out if your fan of the Dragonball Series.

7/10.
JT94Jul 12, 2015 4:07 AM
Jul 14, 2015 6:44 AM

Dec 2011
That was pretty good but Vegeta didn't have much time to fight.Jaco is a great funny character and i think he is from another manga of Toriyama-sensei.Anyway it was fun to watch this and Krillin mobile phone song is One Piece imao.
Jul 20, 2015 8:53 AM
Dec 2010
It was nice to watch, but simple gun wounding goku in his god form so easily... lol, he was shot by a normal gun in the first episode of the first DB anime, when he was a simple child and the bullet just bounced of his skin. Now he's gravely injured by something not that much dangerous?

It's not clearly explained, but i don't think an existence on the level of GOD would die in space just like that...

Also, freeza's power up is waaaaaaaay too big. They stretched it much too far.
Jul 23, 2015 11:31 AM

Dec 2008
kaitonic said:
That was pretty good but Vegeta didn't have much time to fight.Jaco is a great funny character and i think he is from another manga of Toriyama-sensei.Anyway it was fun to watch this and Krillin mobile phone song is One Piece imao.

Well, krillin and ruffy do have the same voice, so maybe it was just a little easter egg (is that the right expression?) for those who watch one piece as well xDxD

Mod Edit: Removed request of links
ArdanazJan 8, 2017 10:12 AM
Jul 26, 2015 3:16 AM

Jan 2009
Whis is training Goku and Vegeta in exchange for pizza lol

im glad the Z Fighters are being badasses beating the army of Freeza, its always nice to see them fight again for real

the magic beans is really useful in this movie lol

Bulma is one hot MILF in this movie too

Freeza destroying the earth is great, i mean the visuals of the destruction of the earth is beautiful lol

Whis has time travelling powers though so the earths destruction was reversed

RIP for the second time Freeza

overall very good movie but the fighting scenes could have been better though
Jul 27, 2015 7:28 AM

Mar 2011
I enjoyed it but these movies still really bug me.

Dragonball hasn't exactly got much to mess up, but they could try a bit more.

Frieza really became that strong in 4 months. A bit of a stretch.

What exactly brought the change in the fight to give goku the edge? Was it because Frieza's body was too new?

Why did vegeta seems more powerful than goku?

Why oh why do they make gohan soo weak. They remove 'mystic gohan'. And even if he has not trained, he should still be strong, but one punch in his weakest form? Just why do all these non extra dragonball stories hate gohan?

I just hope Dragonball Super doe's it better...

But for what it is, mindless action it was good, I love frieza as a villain, even if his power was questionable.

Also I love the new ss god form :P.

j0x said:

Technically the 3rd, if you count gt as gohan 1 hit him, which is ironic how it was the opposite here..

Plus the movies he may have died i forget.
TehWhiteTigerJul 27, 2015 7:36 AM
"When everyone else is about to give up, the fighter who becomes the role model, is the true Leader."

Jul 27, 2015 8:10 PM

Jan 2009
TehWhiteTiger said:

j0x said:

Technically the 3rd, if you count gt as gohan 1 hit him, which is ironic how it was the opposite here..

Plus the movies he may have died i forget.

ye i almost forgot about those, and also Freeza was sliced to pieces by Future Trunks too and it was shown briefly in this movie as far as i remember
Aug 5, 2015 11:51 PM

Aug 2012
If I had one word to describe Resurrection of F, it would be "casual". Despite Frieza turning up with a new stronger form that can very briefly match Goku's Super Saiyan God, the movie doesn't really carry any stakes. The movie manages to keep the more laid-back tone of Battle of Gods in, by all means should be a far more serious circumstance. To be honest, the final fight in Battle of Gods both had a lot more weight & a lot more at stake than this film did, at least by how the films presented the situation. Which basically amounted to Goku & Vegeta not taking Frieza as a serious threat, at all in direct contrast to how they perceived Beerus. Maybe Goku should've though, considering he's capable of being defeated by a "common ray gun" which doesn't seem right to me but as Viriathus pointed out above, Piccolo struggled against someone stated to be at Zarbon's level, it's not the worst example of under-powering a character. The Goku moment actually works well enough for the plot, the Piccolo moment is just bothersome. Though I shall admit, I did not pick this up during the film, I had completely forgotten about that comment. Anyway, their reaction to Frieza wasn't conducive to putting any real concern into the viewers, which does help Frieza's last ditch planet busting plan be more of a surprise (granted, I was spoiled on it when I checked a battle thread between the Four Heavenly Kings from Toriko against Androids 16-18, I don't think their should've been a spoiler for that in there but regardless).

To be honest, I like this movie less the more I think about it which isn't a good sign. The plot is bare bones & inconsequential. It's more self-aware than serious which personally, is a detriment here than a positive like it was in Battle of Gods. Character-wise does seem to have some inconsistencies power-wise but at least in terms of scale it's somewhat more accurate. As disappointed as I am about how far Gohan has fallen I did appreciate Frieza's comment about how he could wipe out a thousand soldiers effortlessly if he wanted to, or how Roshi struggled the most out of everyone to the point where he needed to be helped by Krillin (though again, Roshi did way too well here). Personally, all the sequences with the fodder, I could've done with them being trimmed. As much as I like seeing the non-Saiyans & half-Saiyan doing something, I felt they went on too long & again, lacked any weight. Outside of that, I enjoyed catching up with these characters, Frieza especially was really fun but the attention on fighting definitely cut into the time.

Visually, the movie is a alright. It clearly saved the big guns for the main event as prior we get some TV quality animation & throughout the entire movie, we're treated to CGI which quite frankly, with one exception (the planet blowing up, that looked amazing) is ugly. It's sad how present that is in contrast to Battle of Gods which I believe only used it once or twice. On the other hand, minus the god awful credits song, the music in Resurrection of F is probably much better than it was in Battle of Gods (the only improvement at all). I loved Maximum the Hormone's "F" song long before Akira Toriyama decided to make a movie based on it. And just so everyone's clear, this movie was in fact inspired by the song.

Truth be told, the only thing that really saved this were some good animation during the ending fight (though, truth be told, I don't remember a ton about it already and I saw it yesterday) & some good jokes rooted in the characters we care about. The movie was nowhere near as funny as Battle of Gods but it provided a good share of laughs, Android 18 calling her husband cool being the funniest moment for me personally. It made the experience more entertaining than most of the Dragon Ball Z movies of the past, with only a few exceptions. 6/10.

I'm sorry if I didn't sound that comprehensive or I didn't articulate my feelings well. I'm tired & my head hurts. I probably shouldn't have written this down so quickly in this position but like I said, I dislike it the more I think about it so I wanted to purge out my thoughts and be down thinking about it quickly.
TerrestriousAug 6, 2015 10:54 AM
Aug 6, 2015 6:54 AM

Oct 2012
It is casual. Consistency is ditched in favor of a lazily done plot slapped together to make a quick buck by appealing to nostalgia through fanservice. If you turn your brain off, you can enjoy it sure, but even if you know anything about good writing and go into it even with an open mind, you'll end up with a bitter taste in your mouth. It's bad from a writing standpoint, it's the animation and soundtrack that pushes it up to mediocrity, along with Jaco and the pandering to Roshi and Freeza fans (even if Freeza was ridiculed in the film) that I have to admit I enjoyed.
Aug 6, 2015 6:12 PM

Apr 2012
Not the most hardcore DBZ fan but I didn't care for it. Goku somehow miraculously can achieve his next Super Saiyan form out of nowhere? Somehow can push Golden Frieza's shit in but Goku almost gets killed by a laser beam? Obviously they got a time constraint but felt like there was no build up to SSGSS or Golden Frieza? Goku's just like "Hey, look what I got!" then Frieza ends up like 'Well, I got one of those too!" and then they just duke it out.

It was an okay movie just wish it had more build up and less asspulls.
Aug 6, 2015 6:47 PM

Apr 2011
People that complain about the plot of a DBZ movie make me laugh. I thought this was a decent DBZ movie, there was a lot of action that I felt was missing in Battle of the Gods. I especially appreciated that the other Z Fighters got to join in to help too. They actually helped this time, instead of just being defeated. The English dub was great too, no complaints there but this movie is not perfect. Here are my issues with the film. First, the transformations were so very underwhelming. The scenes that use 3D were very noticeable, it was distracting. Also how is it that Goku is defeated by a common laser? When he took a direct hit from Frieza's finger lazer attack in the series when he was Super Saiyan like it was nothing. I feel like Vegeta was robbed of his victory too. They also pulled a deus ex machina at the end which I found distasteful. Despite these things I enjoyed it for what it is, a Dragon Ball Z movie.
RoyalDestinyAug 6, 2015 6:54 PM
Aug 6, 2015 7:33 PM

Dec 2011
Havent seen any dragonball in a long time but this felt terribly paced, written, and animated. That ending "twist" was so disgustingly obviously telegraphed so early on i actually felt insulted that they would try to make me feel like there was any kind of threat.

overall my recommendation would be watch it only if you're a big dragonball fan, for the casual viewer it is absolutely not worth the watch.
Aug 6, 2015 8:58 PM
Jul 2015
See, character development issues and the writers not fleshing out the story and emotions as much is the result of Fukkatso no F being a movie. You don't have much to work with when writing a standard hour and a half movie.
This is where Super comes in. Super will flesh out the stories and give them justice. Changes are even being made for the better.
Oh and went to watch it in Theaters two days in a row. The first time was with a bunch of other long-time fans, second time by myself. Hearing that beautiful ending credit music makes it all worth it. I just thought to myself, "Man, think about it, our generation, we finally get to experience a whole other world of Dragon Ball. What's coming for us is gonna be great!"
I loved the movie. Although they could have done more, it was a movie and there are time constraints. It's supposed to be somewhat of a summary. We will get more with Super. And I can't wait!!
Just the sheer number of DB fans will keep this project alive and create a beautiful, chunky story by the name of Dragon Ball. And we get the chance to experience that while it unfolds.
Sorry for my rambling. I'm just soooooo hyped!
Aug 7, 2015 10:07 AM

Jul 2014
This movie was absolutely glorious. I can't say more.
Aug 7, 2015 2:14 PM

Aug 2010
Surprised at the harsh reception. Sure, some of the power levels were wonky, and the animation wasn't perfect, but it was great seeing the characters again, and Toriyama writing guaranteed that they'd all be in character.

I loved most of the humor, Frieza was hardcore, the fights were cool (glad that even Krillin and Roshi had time to shine), and while we were cheated out of it, nice that Vegeta finally avenged his race.

Wait, Beerus is the one who let Frieza blow up Vegeta's planet? Welp...
Beerus and Whis are fun, but almost annoyingly OP, lol.

But yeah, enjoyed it. Glad to hear it's doing so well in America. 4/5
Bum Bum Dum Dum

Aug 8, 2015 3:56 AM

Feb 2015
TehWhiteTiger said:

Why did vegeta seems more powerful than goku?

cause maybe he was?

SS2 Vegeta in Battle of Gods was basically stronger than SS3 Goku aswell.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2015 12:52 PM
Sep 2014
I was honestly hoping for something better. It wasn't horrible but it just wasn't good.
Aug 8, 2015 9:20 PM

Aug 2013
Overall I enjoyed the film, being in theaters probably heightened the experience but man did I have a lot of problems with this movie, the two big ones being the awkward CGI and the massive dump it took all over Gohan.
Aug 8, 2015 10:41 PM

Jun 2013
Just went to see the dub with my friends! Aside from some awkward CGI here and there it was still a great movie overall, probably my second favorite after Legendary SSJ.

Great job by Funi too as always. The dub's freaking awesome :)
Aug 8, 2015 10:46 PM

Jan 2009
linkjoker said:
and the massive dump it took all over Gohan.

why? Gohan did not train as hard as Goku and Vegeta anyway for a long time now so of course his gonna get left behind in terms of growth/power, and Freeza mentioned in this movie that if Gohan did not try to save his soldiers from dying then Gohan can instantly kill all the Freeza soldiers said by Freeza himself
Aug 8, 2015 11:15 PM

Mar 2014
j0x said:
linkjoker said:
and the massive dump it took all over Gohan.

why? Gohan did not train as hard as Goku and Vegeta anyway for a long time now so of course his gonna get left behind in terms of growth/power, and Freeza mentioned in this movie that if Gohan did not try to save his soldiers from dying then Gohan can instantly kill all the Freeza soldiers said by Freeza himself
The thing is, even if his intention was never to kill them, he could've almost as easily knocked them out. If he powered-up at from jump street, he could've speed blitzed half of them in an instant w/o killing anyone. Fact is, they really nerfed his powers; Frieza's explanation doesn't really cut it b/c in the beginning of the Buu arc, Gohan wasn't training, he was just dealing with two-bit criminals but as evident in the WMAT and against Dabura, if he really tried -- albeit his intention wasn't to kill -- he would've dealt with all 1000 easily.
Aug 9, 2015 2:01 AM

Jan 2014
Okay...... this movie is bad. Pointless plot and fights. Many plot holes and blue hair are disgusting. Random laser defeated Goku with blue hair........

People wanted new movie and they got garbage. Fans should let die this series but NO you wanted new movie and Toei also......... I hope that you are proud of yourself.

1/5
4/10
Aug 10, 2015 6:37 PM

Mar 2015
That was pretty bad.
Aug 13, 2015 2:01 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
I just can't get over the common laser gun throwing Goku into that state as he's surging with that much power. Like, what...?

I went to see the movie with someone who knew nothing about DBZ, and the stuff which didn't really require knowledge of DBZ straight up made them tilt their heads. Oh gosh, the going back in time bit must have seemed so juvenile to them; that's just something people just don't do anymore unless it's a main aspect of the story. This was not just head tilting for casuals but for fans too.

Also, the amount of CG was just a little embarrassing. It was very obvious and out there, and I think the inconsistency made folks who weren't really into anime think, "Is this what anime is about? Is this how all anime is? What the heck am I watching?" Knowing that this is one of the highest grossing anime films right now, knowing that this is going to be a bunch of people's first look into anime or one of the anime that people are going to judge anime as a whole by; well, I'm just a little upset about that.

Loved the voice acting-- I've been watching DB Super and it's just so refreshing to hear all the English voices I'm used to. And they do a good job of it! Can't remember even one awkwardly delivered line. Love it. I have nothing against the original Japanese voices and they do a wonderful job as well, but I think people are partial to what they grow up with.

Despite any baw bits, the movie was enjoyable even if it was just for people in the theatre whispering to each other things like, "Awwww shiiiiiit! Tien!" and other cute little fan commentary. But even without the commentary, it was still enjoyable just being able to see the characters you love on screen. Severe lack of Yamcha though.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Aug 15, 2015 4:44 AM
Jun 2015
So Goku had like 10 minutes of screen time... LOL!

Not to mention...

Android 18 - I should come with you Krillin I'm a lot stronger than you!

Krillin - No! You're a girl so you should stay here and take care of our kid!

O_O

WTF?!
ddony19Aug 15, 2015 5:33 AM
Aug 15, 2015 6:10 AM

Jul 2015
If you love Dragonball, you'll love the movie. Simple as that. I still have a few gripes, like how Golden Frieza wasn't as big of a threat as he should have been. The moment he was getting his ass handed to him and was pissing his pants at the sight of Beerus you knew where it was going. Still, I freakin' loved when he destroyed Earth, didn't see that shit coming.. but then I immediately knew how it was going to get fixed. Also, SSJG Goku beaten by a goddamn lazer? A freakin' Stormtrooper could have pulled that off.
Aug 31, 2015 12:33 PM

Jun 2014
Man, Vegeta just can't catch a break. He finally had the spotlight to finish off his number one enemy but the whole time manipulation gimmick came in to give Goku a reason to be the one to do it.
Sep 10, 2015 11:50 AM

Jun 2011
That was a terrible movie, everything felt so off. Especially Frieza. This whole thing feels incredibly pointless, as it was only about showing us Goku's and Vegeta's new God form, and maybe some fanservice with Frieza. His golden transformation looks really bad.

I agree that Battle of God was really good because it introduces Bills and Whis, and it also expands the universe of Dragon Ball, everything over there fits well, the comedy, everything!

Here, it just feels very weird, albeit still funny, but weird. As I said, I feel that this movie is completely pointless, as with bringing back Frieza, and the worse thing about it is that, this is going to be canon within the Dragon Ball Super, which will be elongated to dozens of episodes. I hope that they change the plot up a bit when they reach this part in the new series.

Krillin's ringtone was awesome though. It was also fun that Vegeta actually got to kick the big bad's ass instead of Goku, though it was Goku who dealt the final blow to save the world, in which I, contrary to most people, do not have qualm with.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Sep 25, 2015 8:25 AM

Dec 2014
finally watched in dubbed. I kinda lkied the movie. Frieza old memories and some comedy in between. Well I actually didn't liked the new dragon super series. But I think they might turn around
Oct 9, 2015 6:26 PM

Feb 2012
Alright finally found the original Japanese dub with English subs version, I guess it just got released.

And I gotta say the movie was hilarious lmao, especially Frieza's lines, when he said "Everyone hail Prince Vegeta, Prince of nobody", it had me weak.

Other than the comedy, rest was ok, enjoyed the fighting, even tho sometimes Goku and Frieza while clashing looked like they got c/p from a DBZ video game.

And yea I agree it's somehow a pointless movie, Frieza even in his Golden form wasn't able to at least beat Goku down, but I guess they wanted to go with something else then the standard "MC gets beaten/power up comes in" style, so I'm fine with this kind of ending.

I'm starting to really like Whis for some reason, especially since Toriyama confirmed he's the strongest in the universe atm, hope to see him sometimes go all out against someone.
Oct 10, 2015 6:12 AM

Sep 2014
I really really liked the movie, its probably the best DBZ movie so far (which is not hard considering most DBZ movies are rather weak. Maybe except for the first Broly movie, which was just to short :D )
It has everything DBZ is about and the vegetaXgoku part actually makes sense considering what happened in the past.
The simple comedy in the first half was rather nice, then the action starts and it got somewhat serious. (Somewhat because Beerus and Whis, but they fit in the story. Not like certain other shows where the comedy part is at the totally wrong points)
Animation was good, CGI could have been better but I only noticed it like 3 seconds in total.
The fanservice like Kuririns ringtone was also nice.
Ofcourse since its still DBZ many things dont make much sense, but then again, this isnt our universe, so we shouldnt judge what is possible and what isnt :D
(things like the supreme kais never showed up once, but since they dont know everything, its not a total fail imo)

And the end was also rather good. Considering Vegeta and Goku are basically demigods now, Frieza never had a real chance to begin with. Im hyped to see the remake of this in DB Super!

PS: Watched japanese dub with english sub. The voice acting was really good, normally I have a problem with the japanese voices (only in DBZ..) but here everything was fitting.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Oct 10, 2015 4:18 PM

May 2012
Well I'm going to say one thing from the bat and that's that this movie was epic!

Really great action and the pacing was really solid, even a bit too fast if you ask me. It sure was worth the wait and the quality compared to the previous movie sure has increased as well in both story and action wise development!

So all in all a great 15th movie! I really do hope they properly adaptate this movie in Dragonball Super with at least some better animation than what they're doing now :p
Oct 10, 2015 7:55 PM

Aug 2012
Awesome movie! It was great to see the battle again with Frieza and sending him back to hell lol.

9/10

And now to wait till Dragonball Super gets dubbed...
Oct 10, 2015 8:03 PM

Feb 2013
After the sequel hook at the end of Battle of Gods, this whole scenario just feels incredibly inconsequential. And no, Goku and Vegeta attaining a new form doesn't count since there's no explanation behind it. It would be the exact same if they'd just forgone coming up with an entirely new transformation to begin with. That and this movie had an endless parade of distracting plot holes. Way to screw up such a simple idea for a plot.
Oct 10, 2015 8:10 PM

Nov 2011
The way they end the fight is totally lame. It would've been better if Frieza is much stronger and Goku and Vegeta actually team up to beat him but noooooo.

How weak did Gohan get that Frieza owned him in his first form? I just can't..this movie is stupid.

Oct 10, 2015 8:42 PM
Jul 2018
I didn't understand the movie at all, what did I miss? why does an alien visit bulma's house so casually? why does everyone fear frieza? did it all happen in an alternate universe? I'm so confused right now.
Oct 10, 2015 11:47 PM

Aug 2012
Good movie but god dammit Vegeta gets his spotlight to finish Freiza stolen by Goku.
Oct 11, 2015 12:20 AM

Nov 2011
sim0n2170 said:
Good movie but god dammit Vegeta gets his spotlight to finish Freiza stolen by Goku.

The spotlight that he missed even without Goku interruption and blew the Earth?

Oct 11, 2015 2:48 AM
Dec 2010
What happened to one year time limit on resurrection?

Frieza: "If I train for 4 months I can reach power level of 1300000"
"If I train for 4 months I can reach almost 1/100 of the power I had when I was one-shotted in the previous fight"...?

"We didn't bring Yamucha and Chaotzu because they are too weak, but we have Muten Roshi, he's badass" (I'm expecting him to turn into Super Turtle God in the next movie)

That guy who was supposedly "as strong as Zarbon and Dodoria" took out Piccolo?

Whoa, new color. How pointless. I guess we'll never see SSJ3 again.

Did Goku just got SHOT?

So Vegeta became SSJG sometime before this movie? I was hoping that he would reveal SSJ3.

That Whis ability. That's so OP. He can eat a cookie, turn back time, and have a cookie. I am suprised he didn't lock himself in infinite cookies time loop.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Why they did not call this "Resurrection of Frieza"?

NostalgiaDrive94 - Sep 14, 2015

8 by AnchientProphet2 »»
Oct 9, 9:44 AM

» Have one year limit of Dragon ball been removed?

Nagato-Uzumaki13 - Nov 11, 2016

3 by Rei_III »»
May 14, 2018 4:56 AM

» Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection 'F' Disgussion.

NHRoccodog - Nov 21, 2015

4 by AnchientProphet2 »»
Aug 6, 2017 10:42 PM

» Wrong duration given on MAL?

karlstein12 - Jan 15, 2017

2 by AnchientProphet2 »»
Aug 6, 2017 10:37 PM

» Dragon Ball Z [Q&A]

waalex11 - Aug 10, 2015

14 by Nagato-Uzumaki13 »»
Nov 11, 2016 12:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.