New
Oct 7, 2009 11:57 PM

Dec 2008
please us the following format:

name:
eye color:
hair color:
approximate height:
base weapon: (kunai, sword, shuriken, etc,)
village:
a brief summary about the characters attitude:
a brief summary about his clothing or a picture:

special abilities if u have any:
(note that the sharengan and Rinnegan can not be selected they will be given to the admins and try and keep from having god modding abilities when u first start because ur character is suppose to grow and gradually get stronger)

All tailed beast have been claimed now
hey only one character person please.

Now please post your character bio here and i will add them to the roster, teams will be selected once a week and will be announced by a mass message what the teams are. all character will start out as genin
viper911Nov 8, 2009 8:46 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 8, 2009 12:28 AM

Dec 2008
name:Tenshi
sex: male
eye colour: silver but they turn gold when using his sharengan
hair: silver
height: 6"5'
base weapon: swords
village: cloud village
attitude: bolsterous and loud when bored and he loves to goof off in his offtime but when a battle starts he becomes totally tacticous and loses all emotions
clothing:

special abilities: has the sharengan and is great with
water, ice and earth techinques but his speciality is in the mixing of the elements to create news.
it is also a fact only known to the leaders of his village that he carries the 5-tailed beast inside of him
viper911Oct 24, 2009 12:02 AM
Oct 8, 2009 12:37 AM

Jan 2009
name:Rose
sex: female
eye colour: green but one turns black when she releases enough chakra
hair: black
height: 5'11"
base weapon: nunchucks and tonfas
village: village hidden in the clouds
attitude: she is a flirtatious girl that is not above using her looks to get wat she wants only fighting when she is backed into a corner and is forced too because she knows she gets excited by the sight of blood
clothing:

special abilities: has the Rinnegan and is good with summoning and puppet techinques
and
loliloverOct 24, 2009 12:06 AM
Oct 8, 2009 4:33 AM

Jul 2009
Name: Mike
Eye color: black but turn red when i use a fire jutsu
Hair color: silver but turns red when i use a fire jutsu
Height: 5''6
Base weapon: Swords and nunchucks
Village: Leaf village
Attitude: Nice and kind most of the time
Clothing: Black shorts, a red short sleeved jacket and a black top under.
Special abilities: fire jutsu, lightning jutsu, and shadow clone jutsu and rasengan
Oct 8, 2009 11:03 AM

Mar 2009
name:Date
sex: Male
eye color: Brown
hair: Brown
height: 5"11'
base weapon: pair of kunai
village: moon village
attitude: rather quiet and introverted but if you get to know him he is sure to share a couple of good laughs with you. Serious in battle and always wanting to give it 110% in the battlefield.
clothing:

special abilities: Shadow type jutsu, Byakugan
MotionBlueNov 1, 2009 9:58 AM
Did you know every time you sigh, a little bit of happiness escapes? ~Senjougahara Hitagi
Oct 8, 2009 1:01 PM

Nov 2008
name: tyrano1402
eye color:brown
base wepon:

village: unknown
attitude: lazy most of the time but still loves to fight, when i do start fighting i am very sicotic and sometimes takes things to far, also gets very pissed when someone hurts my friends
pic:
tyrano1402Oct 9, 2009 9:43 AM
characters
Oct 8, 2009 3:21 PM

Sep 2008
name:Suzuka
eye colour: blue
height: 5"7'
base weapon: swords and, kunai
village: sound village
attitude: aristocratic and arrogant when fighting, and flirty, cheerful when talking to friends, and guys. also she very sweet to the guy she loves. (mystery)
picture:

jinchuuriki form:[eight-tailed Tiger]

special abilities: is a jinchuuriki, and is very good at ninjutsu, great at wind, dark, and spirit nature types, has a bit of fire, but not as good, power unkown with it
Hime-samaOct 13, 2009 3:23 PM
Delivery (^_^) set by Nate

Oct 8, 2009 4:49 PM

Apr 2009
Name: Kouta
Sex: Male
Eye color: Blue / Grey
Hair color: Light Grey
Height: 1,79 m
Base weapon: Fists and Kunais
Village: Cloud Village
Attitude: Reserved personality, doesn't talk too much. Inteligent and accurate on decisions. But is also friendly a good teamorker. Also a very calm person.
Special abilities: For the moment, is only known the great taijutsu ability. Haven't discored yet his compability in chakra nature.

[i will try to find a pic, don't flame plz]
Oct 9, 2009 11:37 AM

Jul 2008
name: Ayame Hattori
eye color: Aqua
hair color: Pink
approximate height: 5'3"
base weapon: kunai, a flute, her own fists
village: Sound Village
attitude: quiet, calm, kind, merciful, hard to anger, but all hell breaks loose when you piss her off.
picture:
*with the flute*

special abilities if u have any: Genjutsu activated by sound and smell.

Bio: Prefers genjutsu to others, she learned how to actviate genjutsu by sound and smell from her mother. She prefers to use her flute for the sound part, but is a good singer in case she forgets to bring it. She's even more dangerous up close, with enough strength behind her punches to crack a boulder. Sucks at Ninjutsu, she can't transform or clone herself or even make a substitution without help.
Oct 10, 2009 3:43 PM

Sep 2009
please us the following format:

name:Beowulf
sex:male
hair color:black
approximate height:5"9
base weapon: kunai and claws
village:leaf
a brief summary about the characters attitude:dose not get along well with others but if he gets to trust you can be sure he has got your back

~a brief summary about his clothing~has a dark shirt its a yellow collar tucken into black baggy pants his headband is worn around his waist and the ends are torn making it look allmot like the tail of a wolf. his shoes reach to his nees and look like the back legs of a dog: and he has two black marks on his face.
Kuro- a full black husky who trains with Beowulf day n and day out. some what stubern but will do anything for you if you have earnd his trust.
special abilitys- animal jutsu air jutsu and a little bit of water jutsu

Oct 10, 2009 4:11 PM

Apr 2009
name: hidi
sex:female
eyecolor:pupler
haircolor:blue
approximate hieght:5'' 5''
base weapon: sword only
village: land of waves
a brief summary about the character attiutude: a little bite stubbron,and eager to fight and maybe careing
a brief summary her clothing or picture:
special abilities if u have one : to feel water and people pain ,sadness,happyness,ect.
rose_of_lifeOct 10, 2009 4:55 PM
Mufasa: simba look at the stars the great kings of the past look down on us .
Simba: really?
Mufasa: yes , whenever you feel alone you can look up at the star and those kings will alway be there to guide you and so am i.
im never going to be what you think i will be
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
run you clever clever boy

Oct 11, 2009 12:37 AM

Jan 2009
~name~ Cobra
~age~17
~sex~male
~eye color~green
~hair color~black
~approximate height~6'1"
~base weapon (kunai, sword, shuriken, etc,)~kunai and shurikens and scythe and chains
~village~leaf
~a brief summary about the characters attitude~he is total withdrawn from almost everyone he would rather play with his bugs then to enteract with others
~a brief summary about his clothing~

Special Abilities: i was born in to the Aburame clan and was infused with a special breed of insects known as "destruction bugs" during birth and also had the 9-tailed beast sealed inside of him which enables him to control 5 times as many bug as the normal members of his clan and for him to perform jutsu with ease
toohotttotouchOct 22, 2009 10:40 PM
Oct 11, 2009 12:52 AM

May 2009
name: Mirai
sex: Female
eye color: brown
hair color: brown
approximate height: 5"4'
base weapon: (kunai, sword, shuriken, etc,) wires, a spiked ball and chain, and a rarely used puppet.
village: Sand Village
a brief summary about the characters attitude: has a rough exterior though is very kind once she trusts you. Was picked on for being a sickly child and is still sick, but does her best and is very determined to show all that she can do just as well and even better than others. tries very hard not to show her weakness.
picture:

holds the three tailed pheonix
unohanaJan 9, 2010 12:57 AM

Oct 11, 2009 5:55 AM
Nov 2008
Name: Sunarashi Hyakuya
Eye colour: light blue
Hair colour: black
Approximite height: 6"0
Base weapon: crossbow
village: Sand Village
A brief summary about the characters attitude: Formerly a personal bodyguard for many nobility in the Land of Wind. Loves making jokes, but is quick to lose his temper and start fights.
Clothing: often wears a trenchcoat filled with scrolls, and has a quiver on his back that is empty. Also has a hat and googles around his neck
Abilities:
Summoning: Arrows
Takagan
Wind style
Oct 11, 2009 5:18 PM

Aug 2008
Name:Dark
Eye colour:black with red stars
Hair colour:red and black
Approximite height:5'9
Base weapon:kunai and sword
A brief summary about the characters attitude: formerly student to the yellow flash.has fun and nice. But if you get him mad you will die
Clothing:all black and its lght weight
Abilities:i can see peoples movement really fast name of it is blackdragon eyes and has the dark element blade too
my clan: it was one of the leafs four great familys and their kekkei genkai is power over the dark elements the name of my clan is the senbon clan
Bio:my whole clan was killed but i was the only one who lived
this is my dragon power:This technique sends out a fire blast, which takes form as a dragon. It sends out a fire breath after its target with great power.
darkdragonOct 26, 2009 9:50 AM
Oct 12, 2009 4:21 PM

May 2009
name:Mei
eye color: Brown and Green
hair color: Red
approximate height: Ayah...Short??
base weapon: Kunai
village: Uhmmm Sound?
a brief summary about the characters attitude: Is very hyper, and she is very sweet and nice, but she is very protective of what she as and when she is angry her eyes turn pitch black and storms rage.

special abilities if u have any: Healing and is very quick
viper911Oct 16, 2009 10:00 PM
Oct 12, 2009 4:29 PM

Jun 2008
Name: Sora
Sex: Female
Eye color: Green but turn red when a lot of chakra is released
Hair color: Yellow with black tips
Height: 6'0
Base Weapon: Kunai and Katanas that create lightning
Village: Cloud
Attitude: Easy to get along with until you piss her off, Strong willed, determined, Former student of killer bee and is a jinchuuriki herself, likes to keep to herself but will work with others
Clothing: Like this

Abilities: Like I said is a jinchuuriki (the two tails) and has a lot of chakra, but is in full control of it. Lightning abilities, fast movement, wind jutsu and fire jutsu. The majority of her abilities are unknown.
viper911Oct 18, 2009 11:11 PM
Oct 12, 2009 6:13 PM

Oct 2008
Name: Maya
Eye Color: Red
Hair Color: Silver
Height: 165cm
Weapon: Wakizashi
Village: Sand

Chara Attitude: She is usually kind but her enemies see her as demonic.

Chara Appearance: She usually wears a yukata but adds a jacket in the winter.

Special Abilities: Blossom Aura
viper911Oct 16, 2009 10:15 PM
Oct 13, 2009 6:42 AM

Aug 2009
Name:Akane
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: White
Height: 5'9
Weapon: Two puppets named Ryuu (Uses hiddened posined weapons) and daija (Tunals underground using his claws and can shot fire out his mouth)
Village: none(hoping to join sand)(fromer Akatsuki)

Attitude: Clam and easy going and no one knows his a spy and does not wear the robe and is the last member(that he knows of) to the Ookami clan his Kekkei Genkai gives him unbelivible speed and can clone him self instantly

Appearance: (go to this site) http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20guy/iamsodumb/-anime-guy-.jpg

Ookamai clan: has 9 seals on each arm whenever one is released the user becomes faster and stronger by 50% each seal most people can't survie the 8 seal
blackdeath89Oct 26, 2009 9:10 PM
Oct 14, 2009 8:33 AM

Oct 2008
name: Hedgehog B. Rebecca
eye color: amber
approximate height: 5'2"
base weapon: fire or sword
village: unknown
Attitude: Quite nice if she doesn't consider someone to be an enemy
Picture:

special abilities if u have any: Pyrokinetic and can sprout large bat-like wings
If I'm crying at your funeral, then I'm laughing too hard. If you're crying at my funeral, then you're dead.
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature....
If Abercrombie & Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore, the majority of the teenage population would die. If you are the other 2% laughing your asses off, copy and paste this into your signature...
Oct 14, 2009 2:00 PM

Aug 2009
name: Shiki Tenaya
eye color:white
hair color: white
approximate height: 5'7"
base weapon: swords, and ninja fan
village: hidden village of clouds
Atitiude:Lazy, and bored, when no fights, and with her friends, but battles, she is smart, and plans attacks before, and very arrogant.
Picture:

special abilities if u have any:Byakugan, and nature types are fire, and wind
Hime-samaOct 14, 2009 5:01 PM
Oct 18, 2009 10:32 PM

Mar 2009
name: Artemis
sex:F
eye color:black
hair color:black
approximate height:5ft 1"
base weapon: (kunai, sword, shuriken, etc,)shuriken
village:cloud village
a brief summary about the characters attitude:shy sweet..and quite most of the time..can get overexcited or hyper at times [even without eating candy XD]
Oct 19, 2009 11:54 AM
Dec 2008
name:Hikaru
sex:Male
eye color:Yellow
hair color:Blue
approximate height:5"11
base weapon:Sword
village:Hidden in the Leavs
a brief summary about the characters attitude:Cool,Clam and Outgoing

Special Abilities: Byakugan(same abilities as Neji and Tsunade's Taijutsu strength but not fully mastered)
Bio:I'm just a regular chunin from the hyuga clans side branch. As for now I'm trying to fallow Neji's path as in to learn all the secrets so far I got the basics now and I'm also training on my taijutsu abilities to be just like Lady Tsunade one day,well like her strength that is.
Legacy9691Nov 15, 2009 12:01 AM
Oct 21, 2009 7:27 PM

Nov 2008
~name~ Zeadrick (know named Zakeem)

~clan~ tamazaka

~brother~ x cloud

~brothers name~ Akeem(know part of Zeadrick)

~age~unknown (looks 20)

~sex~ Male

~eye color~ Sky blue

~hair color~long silver

other:has black wolf ears and tail

~approximate height~ 5 foot 9

~base weapon~ battle claws

~village~Akatsuki X cloud

~attitude~ normal and calm hard to make mad and can be a little over protected of his brother. he is willing to risk his life for hes brother 4 one secert reason. He deeply cares for Akeem, and is willing to do whatever is necessary to protect him

~a brief summary about his clothing~ a black see through shirt like shikamaru's and black baggy pants.headband is around his neck like a coller and

past:Was once in a two man killing force for the cloud ninja known as the silver wolf killers.whitch had heard to have killed over 1000 ninja but after he found out some thing he didn't like he left and was hunted down but some of the elite cloud ninja and after killing a few the two where hit with 1 of the ninja that had a giant hammer and hit of a cliff where they thought them to be dead but 3 day later he
the two awoke up on a river side.for some reason only known to the two brother they performed a forbidden soul fusion justu and r know 1 and the same

special abilitys- a good medical ninja and the wolf eye witch is like the byakugan but not as accurate
look like pics:
toohotttotouchJan 17, 2010 9:24 PM
nankurunasia meaning roughly "It'll all work out" or "It'll be all right"
Oct 23, 2009 5:43 PM

Mar 2008
Name: Takumi Kikkawa
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Brown
Approximate height: 178cm
Base weapon: Long Sword (main), Kunai, Shuriken, Exploding Note and Soldier Provision Pills
Village: Kumogakure (Cloud)
A brief summary about the characters attitude: Very kind but when he get angry it not going to be an easy fight
A brief summary about his clothing or a picture:

Special abilities if you have any:
Oct 23, 2009 8:58 PM

Mar 2008
Name: Yuumei Rasegu
Eye color: Ebony Black
Hair color: Brown and White
Approximate height: 178 cm
Aase weapon: Kunai, Shuriken, Concealed Mouth Ember, Exploding Note and Weapon Summoning Scroll
Village: Konoha (Leaf)
A brief summary about the characters attitude: Like to fool around with his enemy but when he serious then you better run for it
Oct 23, 2009 11:13 PM

Aug 2009
Name:ankoku
Sex:male
Eye color: Unkown
Hair color: Black
Approximate height: 156cm
Base weapon:Genjutsu,Ninjutsu
Village:suna (sand)Akatsuki
A brief summary about the characters attitude:just clam and bored most of the time blind but can fight realy well his ninjutsu is basicly darkness never a good time to fight this guy
Picture:

I failed at spoiler just go to this site http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20guy/sunfiretlz/anime/HotAnimeGuy8.jpg
blackdeath89Oct 23, 2009 11:16 PM
Oct 23, 2009 11:34 PM

Jan 2009
Kilz said:
Name: Yuumei Rasegu
Eye color: Ebony Black
Hair color: Brown and White
Approximate height: 178 cm
Aase weapon: Kunai, Shuriken, Concealed Mouth Ember, Exploding Note and Weapon Summoning Scroll
Village: Konoha (Leaf)
A brief summary about the characters attitude: Like to fool around with his enemy but when he serious then you better run for it
Blackdeath89 said:
Name:ankoku
Sex:male
Eye color: Unkown
Hair color: Black
Approximate height: 156cm
Base weapon:Genjutsu,Ninjutsu
Village:suna (sand)Akatsuki
A brief summary about the characters attitude:just clam and bored most of the time blind but can fight realy well his ninjutsu is basicly darkness never a good time to fight this guy
Picture:

I failed at spoiler just go to this site http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20guy/sunfiretlz/anime/HotAnimeGuy8.jpg

did yall not read the character rules
only 1 per person
Oct 24, 2009 9:08 AM

Jan 2009
darkdragon said:
Name:Dark
Eye colour:black with red stars
Hair colour:red and black
Approximite height:5'9
Base weapon:kunai and sword
A brief summary about the characters attitude: formerly student to the yellow flash.has fun and nice. But if you get him mad you will die
Clothing:all black and its lght weight
Abilities:i can see peoples movement really fast name of it is blackdragon eyes and has the element blade too
my clan: it was one of the leafs four great familys and their kekkei genkai is power over all the elements
Bio:my whole clan was killed but i was the only one who lived

come on now a genin cant have control over all of the elements
Oct 24, 2009 9:54 AM

Nov 2008
name: Keira
eye color: blue
approximate height: 4'11
base weapon: (kunai, sword, shuriken, etc,) posin needles
village: leaf
a brief summary about the characters attitude: she has a bubbly personality. She is kinda a pervert. She has anger problems.

special abilities she has fire tecnices and dark tecinques also a medic
Oct 24, 2009 5:39 PM

Jan 2009
Name:
Color of Eyes: Sky Blue
Color of Hair: Black
Approximate Height: Short (about 5'7'' or so)
Base Weapon: Undecided
Home Village: Leaf Village
Character's Attitude: Quiet & Reserved, A Bookworm
Character's Typical Clothing: Undecided
Special Abilities: The 4-tailed Beast was Hidden Within Her as a Child but Everyone Involved is no Longer Alive
KeswickOct 26, 2009 5:45 PM
Oct 24, 2009 5:53 PM

Dec 2008
last 2 approved
Oct 24, 2009 7:09 PM

Mar 2008
lolilover said:
did yall not read the character rules
only 1 per person

oh sry i really didnt read it lol

besides it was getting boring with one
Oct 25, 2009 9:13 PM

Mar 2009
Name: Natsu
Eye Color: Dark Blue
Hair Color: Black
Approximate Height: 5'10"
Base Weapon: Nodachi (Katana/as long as his height), Concealed Dagger
Village: Leaf
Elements: Novice in Wind and Ice
A brief summary about the character's attitude: Sly and calm. A clever, perceptive person

Special abilities: Peerless Swordsmanship, Unique Muscle Structure from his clan lets him be distinctively quick and physically strong. Only knows Taijutsu, and only the very basics. Has a relatively large untapped reserve of chakra, but his lack of experience in Jutsu usage renders it useless.

Oct 26, 2009 6:55 AM

Mar 2009
Name; xaldin
Age;17
eye; red
hair col.; white
height; 5"12
base weapon; sword and paper bombs
village; village hidden in the sand
attitude; most funny and excited but when in battle serouis
clothes; have almost like a black cloack (like kingdom hearts organiztion 13)
Bio; born from the darkness of the village hidden in the sound but left to join the grass village and destroy the leaf, mist, stone , and sound village.
abilites; can reach inside people and turn their black making them evil
make clones of people
xaldinOct 29, 2009 12:35 PM

Oct 28, 2009 12:45 PM

Apr 2009
name:elastin
sex:female
eye color:roseblue
hair color:bule
approximate height:5'5'
base weapon: daggers,swords
village:cloud
a brief summary about the characters attitude:hopless,non-careing,sometimes a real bitch.
a brief summary about her clothing or a picture:

special abilities if u have any:tell if your lie or not
Mufasa: simba look at the stars the great kings of the past look down on us .
Simba: really?
Mufasa: yes , whenever you feel alone you can look up at the star and those kings will alway be there to guide you and so am i.
im never going to be what you think i will be
run you clever clever boy

Nov 7, 2009 8:58 PM

Apr 2009
name: Haruka Ryusaki
eye color: Red
hair color: Red
approximate height: 5'7
base weapon: kunai and katana
village: Leaf
a brief summary about the characters attitude:
Haruka is a cold, silent person who takes pride in her village. She is over protective and cares about her friends/teammates. Though, she tries to hide her caring characteristic. Not to mention she's a tsundere!

Haruka specializes in healing jutsu and fire style ninjutsu. She is also an expert at kendo
ShiroYuki1Nov 7, 2009 9:06 PM

Nov 8, 2009 8:37 PM

Nov 2008
name:Shadow
eye color:Blue
hair color:Black
approximate height:"6"1
base weapon: Katana, Bow and Arrows
village:Hidden in the leaf
a brief summary about the characters attitude:Shy, smart, funny , kind, serious

special abilities if u have any: , Judo,Jujitsu, Gengutsu ,Ninjutsu,Swordsmanship, Kendo, Obnu Bilate, Jeet Kun Do, Kyūdō,Gatka Fencing, Hapkido, Wrestling, Aikido, and Taekwondo
WolftigerkingNov 8, 2009 9:00 PM
Nov 8, 2009 8:45 PM

Dec 2008
Wolftigerking said:
name:Shadow
eye color:Blue
hair color:Black
approximate height:"6"1
base weapon: Katana
village:Hidden in the leaf
a brief summary about the characters attitude:Shy, smart, funny , kind

special abilities if u have any:The Ten tailed Wolf Demon Sealed in Body , Judo,Ninjitsu, Gengutsu ,Sword Fighting

sorry but all tailed beast have been claimed
Nov 8, 2009 8:49 PM

Nov 2008
OK
Nov 9, 2009 12:50 AM

Jul 2009
Name: Fujiwara Kyosuke
Eye color: Emerald green
Hair color: Dirty Blond
Approximate height: 71.6 inches
Base weapon: blade
Village: Hidden Village of Leaf
A brief summary about the characters attitude: Determinated to become stronger, friendly, honest, deep thinker

(Pretty much everything like in the picture, except the hair colour and eyes colour, which I wrote before )

Special abilities if u have any: Fast regeneration
viper911Nov 9, 2009 8:11 AM

~ I'm a nightmare that can heal or destroy. The rest is up to you ~
Nov 9, 2009 3:08 AM

Jul 2008
Name: Kyo
Eye color: Dark Blue
Hair color: Blue
Approximate height: 6`2
Base weapon: scyth
Village: Hidden Village of Mist
A brief summary about the characters attitude: Silent, cold, sometimes sweet,

Special abilities if u have any: close combat and long range combat specialist. No other can use his scyth or he/she will get hurt. Specialist in Fire and Ice jutsus.

Nov 9, 2009 3:52 AM

Mar 2009
name:dante
eye color: black
hair color: whit
approximate height: 180
base weapon: sword
village: secret village
a brief summary about the characters attitude: likes to learn new skills, enjoys fighting nd having fun with friends and will protetct his friends

loliloverNov 9, 2009 8:15 AM
Nov 9, 2009 8:13 AM

Dec 2008
Wolferion said:
Name: Fujiwara Kyosuke
Eye color: Emerald green
Hair color: Dirty Blond
Approximate height: 71.6 inches
Base weapon: blade
Village: Hidden Village of Leaf
A brief summary about the characters attitude: Determinated to become stronger, friendly, honest, deep thinker

(Pretty much everything like in the picture, except the hair colour and eyes colour, which I wrote before )

Special abilities if u have any: Fast regeneration
Sogoro said:
Name: Kyo
Eye color: Dark Blue
Hair color: Blue
Approximate height: 6`2
Base weapon: scyth
Village: Hidden Village of Mist
A brief summary about the characters attitude: Silent, cold, sometimes sweet,

Special abilities if u have any: close combat and long range combat specialist. No other can use his scyth or he/she will get hurt. Specialist in Fire and Ice jutsus.

both approved
Nov 9, 2009 8:15 AM

Jan 2009
baxter09 said:
name:dante
eye color: black
hair color: whit
approximate height: 180
base weapon: sword
village: secret village
a brief summary about the characters attitude: likes to learn new skills, enjoys fighting nd having fun with friends and will protetct his friends

approved
Nov 10, 2009 7:50 AM

Oct 2009
name:Andrew of the sand
hair color:blond
approximate height:5 foot 5
base weapon: 2 long swords
village:the village hidden in the sand
a brief summary about the characters attitude:Andrew is kind of a hothead mixed with fighting spirit, if you piss him off then he will get mad easily. He is a master swordsman and a great fighter. He will prtect anything tha is precious to him.
a brief summary about his clothing or a picture: standered sand shinobi outfit with 2 sword hilts

He has some skill earth jutsu
viper911Nov 10, 2009 9:17 AM

[img]
Nov 14, 2009 10:16 PM

Dec 2008
SOUL1013 said:
name:Hikaru
eye color:Yellow
hair color:Blue
approximate height:5"11
base weapon:Sword
village:Hidden in the Leavs
a brief summary about the characters attitude:Cool,Clam and Outgoing

Special Abilities: Byakugan(same abilities as Neji and Tsunade's Taijutsu strength but not fully mastered)
Bio:I'm a member of the side branch of the hyuga clan.I'm in training along side with Neji as Heihachi pupil. Also at my spare time I focus on my training with Tsunade.

ur bio is not possible neji and tsunade have long since been dead
Nov 15, 2009 12:04 AM
Dec 2008
Oh yeah my bad^^
Dec 13, 2009 2:22 PM

Jul 2009
Name: Yoshitora Fujimoto
eye color: yellow
hair color: white
height: 6"12
base weapon: Ninja sword and shuriken needles
village: Leaf
attitude: a cocky young ninja. is slightly rude to everyone he meets and tends to finds teammates an annoyance.
pic:

Stop. Calm yourself. You're an idiot.
Dec 16, 2009 2:56 PM

Jul 2009
name: Tyler
eye color: Dark Purple
hair color: Brown
approximate height:5'10"
base weapon: dual swords
village: Village hidden in the clouds
a brief summary about the characters attitude: Very quiet type that tends to shun people but is a very caring person once he knows someone well

a brief summary about his clothing or a picture: normal white shirt with a black coat with black pants

special abilities if u have any: lighting style jutsu, very fast, a skilled swordsmen

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» The Village Hidden in the Leaves ( 1 2 )

viper911 - Oct 10, 2009

81 by viper911 »»
Apr 25, 2010 10:24 PM

» The Village Hidden Among The Sand ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

viper911 - Oct 10, 2009

961 by unohana »»
Apr 25, 2010 9:53 PM

» Village Hidden in Sound ( 1 2 3 )

viper911 - Oct 10, 2009

122 by MotionBlue »»
Dec 23, 2009 8:21 AM

» Akitsuki hideout

viper911 - Nov 27, 2009

16 by Zeadrick »»
Dec 15, 2009 6:21 PM

» Village Hidden in the Clouds ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

viper911 - Oct 10, 2009

573 by Hime-sama »»
Nov 27, 2009 7:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.