3It was OK
0.0%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.7
24 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 24, 2010 4:09 PM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yeah, the family is all back together again.
The fights were quite epic and the bgms really pushed it. Hopefully that was the last of what we'll see of that juggernaut guy.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 1, 2012 11:03 PM

Nov 2011
Maggie fights very well by herself tbh against Wong.

Personally, I found Wong to be a bit overpowered but oh..what the hell. It looks like he finally got his ass kicked.

I liked Anita's bravery and how she recused Nenene this episode as well like a boss, even though she's a chobi as Nenene puts it :P
Jan 24, 2013 1:40 PM

Dec 2009
Loved this episode though 2 things bothered me.
1. How the hell did Anita's ball of paper hold up underwater to allow them to float, and how did Maggie and Michelle's boat stay together. In earlier episodes if water even touched the paper it became useless, though now somehow being submerged in water or floating a top of it the paper still works

2. How the hell did Hong Kong flood. All that happened was a building collapsed. Hong Kong all of a sudden flooding because of that is pretty ridiculous.
May 4, 2013 12:09 PM

Sep 2012
Sinking hong kong was way too much...
Dec 28, 2013 10:24 PM

Feb 2013
Great episode! Fights were good and very interesting things happened. Wonder if we'll see Wong again. What was that black liquid? Ink? Anyway, I wonder who called at the end? Yomiko?
May 27, 2014 12:22 PM

May 2012
Nice rescue but damn did they just took whole Hong Kong with the destruction of that building O_O pretty crazy, well at least Sensei is save but well at least they're reunited again!
Feb 2, 2017 2:24 PM

Jan 2014
Great episode, but I do feel kinda bad for Lee-san. If anything, he did really admire Nenene, which is why he chose her for the job, and his stating that "she was out of his league" clearly had more than one meaning.

RafaelDeJongh said:
damn did they just took whole Hong Kong with the destruction of that building O_O
Kaengel said:
Sinking hong kong was way too much...
Groveboy said:
2. How the hell did Hong Kong flood. All that happened was a building collapsed. Hong Kong all of a sudden flooding because of that is pretty ridiculous.

This though.

It was entirely inplausible, even if the building was rigged, it made absolutely no sense, even for the building to be rigged, and it was entirely unecessary, for the plot, for dramatic effect, or for anything.
"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi
Apr 12, 2021 3:15 PM

Jun 2014
Holy crap, Hong Kong sank into the ocean! Thankfully, they were able to rescue Nenene. At least Mr. Lee partially redeemed himself before his death. Hopefully, Wong is gone for good.

But, what will the four of them do now?

Jun 22, 2022 11:32 PM

Jan 2020
These last few episodes have been quite good. In this episode particular the action and fighting was pretty on point. It was pretty interesting to see the fight with Wong.

Wong's inglorious death was worthy of his transgressions against boobs. I hope it hurt.

This episode definitely seemed like a finale though. So I won't be surprised if the series slows back down at this point. I'd prefer if it kept this momentum though.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Feb 11, 2023 8:25 PM
Jul 2020
Wow that was crazy and great fights another banger episode

More topics from this board

Poll: » R.O.D the TV Episode 2 Discussion

AbZeroNow - May 16, 2013

11 by hitoki27 »»
Jan 31, 8:45 PM

Poll: » R.O.D the TV Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2012

13 by hitoki27 »»
Jan 31, 8:37 PM

Poll: » R.O.D. TV Episode 26 Discussion

PKAmmoTroop - Jan 17, 2009

33 by nhkam »»
Jan 9, 2:04 PM

Poll: » R.O.D the TV Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2012

10 by MiMiXSheShe »»
Dec 9, 2023 9:27 PM

Poll: » R.O.D the TV Episode 9 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Oct 24, 2010

12 by oceanmachine »»
Jun 4, 2023 9:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.