3It was OK
8.4%
2Disliked it
1.9%
1Hated it
2.1%
Average 4.4
3,123 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 23, 7:54 AM

Dec 2021
This show sure does love it's lengthy episode eh...

Following Genya's advice, Tanjiro attempts Repetitive Action for the first time by recalling the faces of his family. He then heeds Rengoku's words of keeping his heart ablaze, which have always helped him focus. Initially, the boulder remains unmoved, but through persistent effort and tapping into the familiarity of his Mark, Tanjiro gradually shifts it. Witnessing this feat, Zenitsu and Inosuke are amazed. Tanjiro continues concentrating, following Gyomei's advice to engage his legs and hips, pushing onward.

We've seen plenty of backstories in this series, but Gyomei's might be the most intense yet. This guy not only heard the kids he cared for get slaughtered, but he also had to kill a demon with his bare hands and was betrayed by both the boy with the necklace and the surviving girl. It takes real courage to become a Hashira, no doubt about it. Thanks to the lengthy runtime, we once again endure the agony of filler... my god. Though this probably the best use of it yet, with it extending Gyomei's backstory, which was nice. Good job for once ufotable. I also find it funny how legit the entire last five minutes is just Muzan walking... because you need to stretch that runtime out lol.

With that, the Hashira Training Arc is over. Now onto the Infinity Castle and Muzan's here for war.
IzanaSolosJun 23, 7:58 AM

Jun 23, 7:54 AM

May 2020
Zenitus’s character needs a fix asap, so knowing how it is from here on, I’m glad we will not have to suffer with his ear-bleeding, unfunny screamings for quite some time down the line. Anyway, with the training being practically over, which in turn does mean this arc too is almost over, we finally got Himejima’s backstory, which like all the previously mentioned backstories, do involve demon killing the family. By the way, I feel for this man, not only was he helpless by being blind but the ones he lost were small kids of all people:(

Moreover, getting blamed for all the killings… kids sure are some creature. Still loved how despite his circumstances he came this far. That’s why he is GOAT:) Though knew they’d kind of conclude the arc this episode itself, giving us a more than a glimpse for things coming from this point on in the finale. Still needless humour and Tanjiro always butting in other people’s business aside, finally all hell broke loose, when Muzan, of all people literally made that entrance.

Jesus, that was something... overdramatic too at the same time lol. Literally 5 minutes for walking from that gate or whatever to where Ubuyashiki was.
Jun 23, 9:23 AM
Feb 2021
After an almost decent episode, with this one we go back to the shit we were so used in this season, they fr find every way possible to lengthen this ass series, why the hell did they need 31 minutes for this episode?!
Jun 23, 9:47 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Moving that Boulder really took a lot out for sure. The insight into the stone hashira's past was pretty interesting. But damm it sure was sad. Giyu and the wind hashira fighting over mochi though was the most random of reasons. Looks like shit's about to hit the fan though with Muzan striking directly at HQ. Looking forward to seeing the finale next week.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 23, 9:49 AM
May 2021
Yhh 30 mins was so pointless for this ep, why not just a normal 20 mins ep lol. Next ep gonna be actionnnn
Jun 23, 9:52 AM

Jan 2021
Finally the backstory of my Favorite Hashira. Even the young gyomei looked so good. I enjoyed his backstory the most out of all the Hahsiras and it was great to see it animated so well.
The last scene gave me chills. Shits about to go down for real now. Muzan and Ubuyashiki interaction next week. This season will go out with a bang, literally.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Jun 23, 9:56 AM

Jul 2017
The boulder training session, both Tanjiro and Inosuke have done it, but Zenitsu being interrupted by his messenger bird of Chuntaro having a letter, what does it entail?

Tanjiro seemingly over-dehydrated with Himejima refueling his thirst thereafter, the former thanks him for the training, as much as the latter recognized his efforts at the Swordsman Village. And taking a look at his backstory, him being loved by the orphans to live as an extended family at his temple despite his blindness, it was an act of betrayal from one such child that allowed a demon to seep into the temple, killing them instantly. And with only one child left of 4-year-old Sayo, Himejima did his best to thwart the demon, even if it pains his spirit to acknowledge the weakness within himself, which instead, he got blamed for the incident as the demon's remains were never found. It's only thanks to the Master that Himejima was released and who became a Hashira thereafter, he's determined not to let the same happen to Tanjiro.

Zenitsu still being stuck on the boulder training, he still has to overcome it, whilst Tanjiro heads to the next location: Wind Hashira Sanemi Shinazugawa. But what he finds is Tomita facing said Hashira in training and finding out his likes and dislikes...is a rather smart way of trying to get into his head. The presence of Upper Four Nakime's watchful eye being thwarted by Sanemi, that's the same realization like the Swordsman Village, that the Hashira Training location has been compromised.

The majestic walking of Muzan for the final minutes' worth of post-credits, the Demon Slayer Corps know their endgame has finally arrived with the master of evil visiting the master of good, Ubuyashiki. It certainly commands a presence like no other.
Jun 23, 10:00 AM

Feb 2020
Another week of training arc

Training hard here to beat up Michael Jackson Muzan Kibutsuji

Jun 23, 10:00 AM
Dec 2022
i can feel muzans aura coming inside me 😫😫
Jun 23, 10:04 AM
Dec 2022
Whoever's yapping about this episode being uselessly lengthy should just stop watching if they can't even appreciate the extra time needed (I mean why not?) for the epic entrance for Muzan Jackson!
From the soundtrack to the misty aura he had .... EPIC
Jun 23, 10:10 AM

Jul 2011
Now, this episode brought up something to think about, with Himejima backstory. How many people in the Demon Slayer Corps are technically suspicious of murder in their hometowns?
Like Manjiro and Nezuko, whoever knew the family, in most case would suspect the 2 of them.

I would like to see the scene of Giyu just taking out a ohagi out of his sleeve.

Last sequence just can be rated Zack Snyder/10. That was a very, but very lengthy slow-mo sequence.
Jun 23, 10:16 AM

Apr 2014
I thought the episode was very nice and good. If I had to complain one part of the episode. It would be the Muzan walking to Ubuyashiki. That looked like it didn't have to be too long unless they were saving it for the last episode next week. Anyways. Looking forward to the final episode next week.
Jun 23, 10:28 AM
Oct 2016
The stage has been set. Muzan has arrived at the Demon Slayers Headquarters!!! He is right there with Ubayashiki!! The infiltration has been realized too late, Sanemi caught one of the eyeballs we've been seeing Nakime use but its too late. Muzan is here, he's entered the most sacred place of the Demon Slayers. What will happen in this meeting of powerful men. Before that though we got the remainder of Tanjiro training with Himejima. He was able to move the boulder the required length and complete his training. Albeit severely dehydrated, so much so that Himejima had to save Tanjiro with some water. We finally got Himejima back story this episode, that's something I've been waiting on seeing animated. Its truly tragic hearing his story, raising orphan kids in a temple as best he can. Living simple days with this all together, Himejima putting them first above his own well being as any caregiver should. Until the night one of those children made the ultimate selfish choice, by offering the others to a demon to save himself. The demon killing the remaining children expect one, the only one that listened to Himejima and didn't flee. He was thin, timid and blind so its hard to blame them for not believing he could protect them. Still it's hard seeing those kids get slaughtered like that. Himejima beating the demon all the way until sunrise with his bare hands. Protecting the remaining child Sayo that stayed behind him, only for her to ultimately be confused by the whole ordeal and seemingly blame Himejima for the other kid's deaths to the authorities. Himejima has lived a hard life following that incident, it makes sense he was skeptical was Tanjiro when first introduced to him and Nezuko. But his pure heart and unwavering honesty has shown Himejima that Tanjiro can be trusted. Zenitsu received a very serious letter that has shaken him. We got a great quick duel between Giyu and Sanemi that looked great. Quite a few things happened in this episode as the final good times of the entire series were just shown to us.

Buckle up everyone!!!! From now on, it's full throttle pedal to the floor until the end!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jun 23, 10:29 AM
Oct 2016
Reply to TheRealRouges
After an almost decent episode, with this one we go back to the shit we were so used in this season, they fr find every way possible to lengthen this ass series, why the hell did they need 31 minutes for this episode?!
@TheRealRouges Why do you still watch then!!?? Oh yeah, because youre a joke, a whiner, a scumbag
Jun 23, 10:30 AM
Oct 2016
Reply to Softhenic03
Zenitus’s character needs a fix asap, so knowing how it is from here on, I’m glad we will not have to suffer with his ear-bleeding, unfunny screamings for quite some time down the line. Anyway, with the training being practically over, which in turn does mean this arc too is almost over, we finally got Himejima’s backstory, which like all the previously mentioned backstories, do involve demon killing the family. By the way, I feel for this man, not only was he helpless by being blind but the ones he lost were small kids of all people:(

Moreover, getting blamed for all the killings… kids sure are some creature. Still loved how despite his circumstances he came this far. That’s why he is GOAT:) Though knew they’d kind of conclude the arc this episode itself, giving us a more than a glimpse for things coming from this point on in the finale. Still needless humour and Tanjiro always butting in other people’s business aside, finally all hell broke loose, when Muzan, of all people literally made that entrance.

Jesus, that was something... overdramatic too at the same time lol. Literally 5 minutes for walking from that gate or whatever to where Ubuyashiki was.
@Softhenic03 Are you James Beckett in disguise?? You gotta be, y'all both say the same dumb things.

Why do you still watch this show if it's so bad? Is is the fear of missing out?? That's pathetic bro. Get a life πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Jun 23, 10:50 AM

Oct 2009
So, the "40 minute" episode's total runtime is 31:55... that can't even be rounded up to 35. And that's with the opening and the ending, a pinch of rehashing, and the secret at the end, so it's not even half an hour. Yeah, I get it, actual TV programming and schedules need to account for commercials and shit, but come on, let's not kid ourselves here.

Furthermore... roughly, maybe, half of it is actually about Himejima; the rest is Zenitsu, Gen'ya, Inosuke, plus Giyuu and the older Shinazugawa, with a whole heap of long-ass panning shots and slowmo techdemo for the "surprise" duo at the end. Basically they could've thrown in any random shenanigans and had a normal length episode this week, and just make the last one an actual 40-45 minute one. Like, substance, I don't even mind, I like "behind the scenes" fillers whether it's for sillies or character/world building - it's whatever. (Although, yeah, get them dressed already, those bodies are waaaaay overdone to be enjoyable.) But what even is the point of dragging the runtime out like this? It's so superficial and makes no sense. A cliffhanger isn't requirement, especially when the season ... pretty much lacked such anyway, and it's not even a real cliffhanger that foreshadows something unexpected, so that reasoning is dubious at best.
yellowheartrenJun 23, 10:54 AM
Jun 23, 10:51 AM

Jan 2009
stone pillars backstory is so tragic sad

and muzan is finally here damn
Jun 23, 10:52 AM

May 2015
Oh shit its MIchael Jackson! He He!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jun 23, 10:57 AM
Feb 2021
Dukino said:
@TheRealRouges Why do you still watch then!!?? Oh yeah, because youre a joke, a whiner, a scumbag

The death of thought, a thing we see far too often on this platform…should people watch only what they like? Oh hell nah, your EEG must be flat if you think this way
Jun 23, 11:00 AM

Jun 2019
The training has been completed and it looks like it is finally time for us to face Muzan. He's here in front of Ubuyashiki. That whole entrance was good but way too long. LOL. They didn't need to drag it so long to show his presence.

Anyway, can't wait for the next episode, and then the real deal starts. Also, I loved the backstory of the Stone Hashira. He is a sweet guy. I love him.
Jun 23, 11:00 AM

Jan 2021
Reply to yellowheartren
So, the "40 minute" episode's total runtime is 31:55... that can't even be rounded up to 35. And that's with the opening and the ending, a pinch of rehashing, and the secret at the end, so it's not even half an hour. Yeah, I get it, actual TV programming and schedules need to account for commercials and shit, but come on, let's not kid ourselves here.

Furthermore... roughly, maybe, half of it is actually about Himejima; the rest is Zenitsu, Gen'ya, Inosuke, plus Giyuu and the older Shinazugawa, with a whole heap of long-ass panning shots and slowmo techdemo for the "surprise" duo at the end. Basically they could've thrown in any random shenanigans and had a normal length episode this week, and just make the last one an actual 40-45 minute one. Like, substance, I don't even mind, I like "behind the scenes" fillers whether it's for sillies or character/world building - it's whatever. (Although, yeah, get them dressed already, those bodies are waaaaay overdone to be enjoyable.) But what even is the point of dragging the runtime out like this? It's so superficial and makes no sense. A cliffhanger isn't requirement, especially when the season ... pretty much lacked such anyway, and it's not even a real cliffhanger that foreshadows something unexpected, so that reasoning is dubious at best.
@yellowheartren Literally no need to point that out since it has been happening since S2. It sounds dumb when you are already giving the reason.
The next episode is actually more than 40 minutes. Its slotted for 60 minutes which includes the commercial and stuff.
This cliffhanger is extremely important.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Jun 23, 11:01 AM
Feb 2023
FrozenRaider said:
Oh shit its MIchael Jackson! He He!

Literally needs the smooth criminal song with that walk and entrance. They so did that on purpose lol
Jun 23, 11:02 AM

Jun 2014
My GOAT Gyomei, what a tragic backstory. The whole "demons killed the people I cared about" thing isn't new by this point but it's worse when you consider the fact that he was wrongly accused by someone he protected πŸ˜”

Well, the Hashira Training arc is over and now the final episode will cover the first handful of chapters of the Infinity Castle arc. Pretty sure I know exactly where they plan to end that episode. Why did they feel the need to make Muzan's entrance so overdramatic LOL sometimes this series can be so extra for no reason. A several minute long post-credit scene of just a dude walking to the doorway. Reminds me of the Upper Moon meeting last season where they went crazy with the constant camera cuts and dramatic effects lol.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Jun 23, 11:06 AM
Jul 2017
waste of an episode, terrible backlore, the fateful meeting of the 2 heads was whack. this season is 0/10
Jun 23, 11:07 AM
Feb 2023
We are finally done with the worst arc of DS and entering the best arc ironically enough. Their teasing of animation quality though excites me aloooooooot. Looking forward to see the fights in the best animation ever, yeah my expectations are quite that high.

Now I need to address something, 100% they did that smooth criminal entrance on purpose. There’s no way lol. I can literally see the memes and videos with smooth criminal track in the background. Btw anyone annoyed by extra minutes… Just skip them, it’s like the ending credits. It is quite overdramatic but cmon they need to hype up the final battles about to come full force.
Jun 23, 11:09 AM
Feb 2023
thebrentinator24 said:
My GOAT Gyomei, what a tragic backstory. The whole "demons killed the people I cared about" thing isn't new by this point but it's worse when you consider the fact that he was wrongly accused by someone he protected πŸ˜”

Well, the Hashira Training arc is over and now the final episode will cover the first handful of chapters of the Infinity Castle arc. Pretty sure I know exactly where they plan to end that episode. Why did they feel the need to make Muzan's entrance so overdramatic LOL sometimes this series can be so extra for no reason. A several minute long post-credit scene of just a dude walking to the doorway. Reminds me of the Upper Moon meeting last season where they went crazy with the constant camera cuts and dramatic effects lol.

I believe they did that on purpose. There’s no way it’s not smooth criminal in the background lol. I would have actually laughed so hard if it was though
Jun 23, 11:20 AM

Jun 2014
Reply to Confused_100
thebrentinator24 said:

I believe they did that on purpose. There’s no way it’s not smooth criminal in the background lol. I would have actually laughed so hard if it was though
@Confused_100 Someone will make that edit by the end of the day lol.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Jun 23, 11:23 AM

May 2020
Tanjiro pushed the boulder finally. Inosuke, pumped up by seeing him, pushed the boulder too, even if by little. Which leaves Zenitsu freaking out, and his sparrow comes with a message.

Himejima Gyomei gives water to the dehydrated Tanjiro and acknowledges him. We get to see Gyomei's past and I pity him, for being called a murderer when he's a saviour. Can't blame the little kid considering her age, and he was very much young too, thus those simple words of appreciation could have made him feel better. I always wondered if Gyomei was blind or not, guess he was blind after all.

Tanjiro thanks Gyomei and the latter pats him. That was so heartwarming.

Seems like Zenitsu received some grave news that made him fortify his resolve.

We get to see a crying Nezuko in Tanjiro's imagination. That was cute. He heads to the next Hashira, Giyu. Upon reaching, he finds Giyu and Sanemi sparring, and he's able to catch up with their movements with his eyes.

While Sanemi realises that they've been infiltrated, elsewhere Kibutsuji Muzan has finally found the Ubuyashiki Residence. I thought the Ubuyashiki Head died, didn't expect only the responsibility to be passed down. Either way, I don't think he'll last long, considering Muzan is right in front of him.

Last but not the least, Tanjiro's mark has gotten the shape and a bit bigger, and it's not reverting to the burn mark, which is a good sign of growth.

Dec 2023
I'm a bit disappointed that Muzan didn't do a moonwalk. Why did that 5 minute walk look like it came from an Indian drama film?

Aug 2015
that was possibly the best post-credits scene ever in anime, the whole cinematography was anazing, with muzan walking in the night and the michael jackson atmosphere
Jun 23, 11:28 AM

Jan 2016
I am so done, Tanjiro really just learned, this episode, to use his legs. How in the world.
ο»ΏOkay now to keep watching.
ο»ΏLet's gooooooooooooooooooooo, Michael Jackson the Smooth Criminal reveals himself to the Kendo Club Leader!!!!!!! Also the Avengers will Assemble!!!
ο»ΏI'm happy they lightened it up mostly in the 2nd half, not only was stone's story emotional, it loosely was relatable (experience with having human live insides in my hand, where they eventually die; with being lied about to receive punishment for crime never committed; being a parent to children, by myself, while poor, to those not related.)
ο»Ώ
ο»ΏWild board man just wanting a fight LOL, him and wind Hashira would get along greatly once he catches up.
ο»ΏI am extremely shocked by thunder boy, is he finally not a freak? What was in the letter? Why is he serious now?
ο»Ώ
ο»ΏI really enjoy this biography of MJ's late life even if through 3rd person that is indirectly interacting. Unfortunately as we all know, MJ dies.
ο»Ώ
ο»ΏI will not rate this episode, as it was okay and liked parts, but how I hated dealing with that story made me decide not to rate. Season itself is holding at 7/10.

@Nerdason I was wondering why that game looks exactly like Naruto, then looked up and it's the same developers.
LilyVarbikJun 23, 11:32 AM

Jun 23, 11:29 AM
Mar 2024
Oh yes that ending gets my hyped HYPED!
Jun 23, 11:34 AM

Apr 2012
well, that was a nice NOT 40 minutes episode
that was more like 25 mins, the starting part being a 'recap' of the previous ep
opening + ending + that "lets talk about" part at the end

i was so triggered i dint managed to enjoy the episode
look how the next '60 minutes' episode will be 40 minutes
Jun 23, 11:35 AM
Sep 2017
It's about time Muzan Jackson steps in. Next ep should be fire, if not – next season will be !! hee hee πŸ•ΊπŸ»
Jun 23, 11:38 AM

Dec 2016
overrated anime as hell. 2 out of 10 season.
Squealer: My kind are neither slaves nor beasts.
Judge: If you’re not beasts, then what are you?
Squealer: WE ARE HUMANS!!!

Watashitachi wa ningen da!!!
Jun 23, 11:39 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to Angry_By_Default
well, that was a nice NOT 40 minutes episode
that was more like 25 mins, the starting part being a 'recap' of the previous ep
opening + ending + that "lets talk about" part at the end

i was so triggered i dint managed to enjoy the episode
look how the next '60 minutes' episode will be 40 minutes
@Angry_By_Default japanese commercials are included so yes that 60 minute last episode will only be 40-45 minutes total
Jun 23, 11:43 AM

May 2020
Dukino said:
Are you James Beckett in disguise?? You gotta be, y'all both say the same dumb things.

Why do you still watch this show if it's so bad? Is is the fear of missing out?? That's pathetic bro. Get a life πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Get over with these copypasta responses like your parents want to do with you and your miserable habit of begging for internet connectivity so that you could watch all the cartoons and spam someone with emojis if they say cartoon isn't good. 

Better go and wash the toilets like the bare minimum they ask of you instead of washing your tears and venting your frustration over someone by suggesting to get a “life” of all things lol.
Jun 23, 11:50 AM

Aug 2021
finally, he found him, and what a majestic entrance!
tazountiJun 23, 11:55 AM

Jun 23, 11:51 AM

Apr 2014
I applaud Muzan for letting out his stank ass fart before entering someone's home. How polite.
Jun 23, 11:53 AM

Apr 2014
Why the last few minutes end with an indian soap opera edit πŸ˜‚ Great episode all around but I definitely need someone to edit the over the top Muzan walk like one of those cheesy indian soap operas.

[Artist] • [Streamer] • [Writer]
Seasonal Anime Watcher!
Jun 23, 11:53 AM

Oct 2021
Nerdason said:
Training hard here to beat up Michael Jackson Muzan Kibutsuji

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣!!!
Jun 23, 12:02 PM

Jan 2009
Reply to chekkit
Why the last few minutes end with an indian soap opera edit πŸ˜‚ Great episode all around but I definitely need someone to edit the over the top Muzan walk like one of those cheesy indian soap operas.
@chekkit a smooth criminal song edit will be better since he is michael jackson
Jun 23, 12:02 PM
Nov 2020
Felt Muzan aura 1 minute through this episode
Jun 23, 12:06 PM
May 2021
Muzan entrance was fire bro. The animation, ed theme along with it was just perfect!
Jun 23, 12:06 PM

Aug 2018
As Chandler Bing would say, "Could Muzan walk any slower?"
Araragi-kun, genki ii ne? Nanika iikoto demo attanokai?

Jun 23, 12:09 PM

Jul 2022
Cute I guess.

Guy's backstory was sad (as per usual) and I noticed Tanjiro's Demon Slayer mark didn't leave his head the entire episode hmm

Also pure aura with Muzan just walking for five whole minutes lol
Jun 23, 12:12 PM

Dec 2013
Now I understand, Tanjirou's breathing style isn't water, fire nor sun or anything of the like, it is the piss off Sanemi Breathing Style.

And lol, they were waaaaaaaay too overly dramatic with Muzan's entrance, just like @chekkit says, it felt like an indian soap opera cut / edit.
Jun 23, 12:14 PM

Jan 2009
the whole extended 5 minutes of the episode is just for the moon walk of michael jackson aka muzan
Jun 23, 12:16 PM
May 2021
We're actually not ready for the final showdown
ASOIAF is the best piece of fiction

Jun 23, 12:26 PM
Jan 2022
i have read the manga and until today's episode i didnt know kaigaku was gyomei "young brother"....
somehow i didnt notice :/
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» worst season ever ( 1 2 3 )

Leon888 - Aug 4

115 by Suitedup »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Hashira Geiko-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jun 30

543 by Pangea_ »»
Oct 14, 8:35 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Hashira Geiko-hen Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Softhenic03 - Jun 16

128 by KoniginElle »»
Oct 12, 8:30 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Hashira Geiko-hen Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

IzanaSolos - Jun 9

163 by KoniginElle »»
Oct 9, 8:42 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Hashira Geiko-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

IzanaSolos - Feb 20

263 by mbarseru »»
Oct 8, 6:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.