3It was OK
0.0%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.5
2 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 28, 2023 10:59 PM
Lilium Gardener

Jul 2011
Sakura left once the year ended and the 10th year of the diary was finished. The story was emotional and did a solid job of expressing the feelings of the author through the grief and recovery of Haruki, but I really just couldn't get used to Sakura's "ghost" bouncing between metaphor, actual ghost, and feeling like some sort of hallucination. It was kind of distracting from the other parts of the manga, tbh. The art was also a bit inconsistent for me. I enjoyed it for the most part, but there were panels throughout that just seemed off. It may have had more to do with the art style than the art itself. Anyway, I enjoyed this one decent enough, but certainly not one of my favourites.
Jun 27, 8:57 PM

Jun 2014
Oh, I cried so much reading this! It made me so sad, but I would be just as sad if I lost someone that I loved.

It appears that Haruki and Kaede may end up being more than just friends, but we may never know. Also, Haruki sure cut off a lot of hair! But, it'll grow back after a while.

This manga touched me in ways I didn't expect when I looked up my next GL manga to read. If I had a girlfriend, and she died, would I be able to move on? I don't know. All I know, is that it would be extremely difficult to deal with, to the point where I would consider ending my life. I want to spend my life with a woman someday, but I hope that she lives a long life.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Haru Tsuzuru, Sakura Saku Kono Heya de Chapter 14 Discussion

KingYoshi - Aug 28, 2023

1 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Jun 27, 8:19 PM

Poll: » Haru Tsuzuru, Sakura Saku Kono Heya de Chapter 13 Discussion

KingYoshi - Aug 28, 2023

1 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Jun 27, 8:01 PM

Poll: » Haru Tsuzuru, Sakura Saku Kono Heya de Chapter 12 Discussion

KingYoshi - Aug 28, 2023

1 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Jun 27, 7:52 PM

Poll: » Haru Tsuzuru, Sakura Saku Kono Heya de Chapter 11 Discussion

KingYoshi - Aug 28, 2023

1 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Jun 27, 6:16 PM

Poll: » Haru Tsuzuru, Sakura Saku Kono Heya de Chapter 10 Discussion

KingYoshi - Aug 28, 2023

1 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Jun 27, 5:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.