3It was OK
7.0%
2Disliked it
4.9%
1Hated it
4.6%
Average 4.2
328 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 2, 2022 3:27 AM

Apr 2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Liella! got the first place. It's time for the national. LETS GOOOOOOOOO

hahaha crybaby raging sore loser Wien. She should admit her loss. She is also kind of a dork, somehow. But, yeah, she was so serious about the competition because if she won she will get a higher chance to get a letter of recommendation to the school she wanted to attend.
"imi wakanai" hmmm.... This sounds sooooo familiar.
Kanon got a transferring offer to Vienna! and we also got a character named Wien. The staff really love Austria.
oh... god, oh... Chisato, it was a cliffhanger ending again. I hope no one will leave in the end. Or, they can give the letter of recommendation to Wien instead. And, maybe, we will get another airport scene in the next episode as well.
AkeZZZOct 2, 2022 3:34 AM
何それ?意味分かんない
Oct 2, 2022 3:28 AM

Feb 2020
I knew it! Congratulations, girls! ^^ <3
Oct 2, 2022 12:32 PM

Feb 2019
Last 3-4 episodes have been peak love live man. Easily best season.

Im so happy for the girls. All that time and effort they put in since episode 1 season 1 has finally paid off. But it’s a testament to how talented Margarethe is that she was able to get this far on her own whereas liella had each other.

It’s gotta be so humiliating for her to basically have to learn from Kanon and convince her to go to Vienna. I really do feel bad for her. Chisato coming to her aid and trying to convince kanon was a nice twist, can’t wait to see how that plays out next week.

Also, sumire calling natsumi a filthy money grubber had me dying lmao, love my girl.
Oct 2, 2022 12:33 PM

Jun 2014
A deserved win~ And the after-effects were just as expected lol. Salty Wien, fuming netizens. Also chair and bottom-center-of-the-pyramid Kinako demonstrates her unmatched support skills.
Oct 2, 2022 12:43 PM

Jul 2011
Margaret have her problems, but I like her. And was strange see her on the same ground level as Kanon.

I'm thankful that Chisato was there, to learn the situation, and encourage Kanon, that's the bestest friend someone could get.

If LL Superstar get a movie, I'm all in for Kanon and Margaret school life in Vienna. But maybe will be the LL finals.
Oct 2, 2022 12:50 PM

Mar 2021
Knew the girls would win, kanon not wanting to leave her friends and study abroad is understandable, it will be interesting to see how Chisato can change kanon's mind
Oct 2, 2022 5:43 PM
May 2022
the next one is final episode
Oct 2, 2022 6:26 PM
Jul 2018
Season 3 incoming.
Oct 2, 2022 7:37 PM
Jul 2015
dang_ said:
Season 3 incoming.

Liella would be the first group to get a season 3....and very deserving of it.
Oct 2, 2022 8:33 PM

Apr 2020
oh my god. oh my god...
Oct 2, 2022 11:25 PM

Aug 2020
congrats on winning Love Live! as 9 members, Liella! 💗

Right of the bat, Kanon got an opportunity to study in Vienna, Kanon refused it but Chisato wants Kanon to study abroad. I wonder what will happen next episode 😭 I am not ready to take the answer in yet

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Oct 3, 2022 1:29 AM
Feb 2022
As usual episode was very entertainin, wien finally become more likeable
Oct 3, 2022 3:47 AM
Sep 2020
Man i expected liella will win, i mean they're the mc's but still im disappointed wien loses, i kinda hoped sunrise will pull twist. Hot take but me and my friends genuinely thought that wien performance is way better from the orchestra composition and the dance, and for liella i like the previous episode song better. Not trying to start a war tho love liella too, just expressing my thoughts...
Oct 3, 2022 4:12 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Well I do feel bad about Margaret, yes she was salty and annoying but she's just suffering from her family conditions in the end, it's clear that she isn't mean for real... and now Kanon has the opportunity to study at the school in Vienna that Margaret was aiming from the beginning where her family is and the only way for her to join it is to go with Kanon if she decides to join it... of course Kanon wouldn't agree but since Chisato knows about it she's telling it to everyone, I wonder how it will turn out, only one episode left (and it does feel cursed like for the first Superstar season, a Love Live season with 12 and not 13 episodes lol)
AshhkOct 3, 2022 4:20 AM
Oct 3, 2022 5:12 AM

Jul 2014
So Margarete's backstory is effectively the same as Eli's from SIP, except she chose to perform as a school idol while looking down on them rather than saying "no school idols" as Eli initially did. Honestly, that works, but I can't help but feel that Margarete ended up being kind of lame as both a character and plot device after her Butterfly Wing performance. And if they were going to point out that she lost at least in part cos she shit-talked the entire competition, there's no way in hell she would have come in second if that was really such a big deal.

Speaking of things being a big deal, why is the Vienna school offering Kanon a place based on Liella qualifying for the Love Live nationals? If something like this was going to happen (as it's an interesting development in isolation), wouldn't it only happen after they actually won the tournament? Have the writers gotten confused about what Liella have actually accomplished so far, as this really doesn't make an awful lot of sense to be happening now? And while I'm sure Chisato means well, I don't like that she's so eager to get rid of Kanon just because she heard Margarete's "sob story", especially when this is the first time any member of Liella besides Kanon has interacted with Margarete.

Also, fuck Margarete's family in this situation: what kind of parents basically gamble their daughter's future on a stranger accepting an out-of-the-blue offer?
AtavisticOct 3, 2022 5:18 AM
Oct 3, 2022 9:40 AM

Jun 2014
SHINN0X said:
Man i expected liella will win, i mean they're the mc's but still im disappointed wien loses, i kinda hoped sunrise will pull twist. Hot take but me and my friends genuinely thought that wien performance is way better from the orchestra composition and the dance, and for liella i like the previous episode song better. Not trying to start a war tho love liella too, just expressing my thoughts...
Something similar already happened at the end of S1 when Liella lost to Sunny Passion. And while I do agree Wien's performance was better in an artistic sense - the stage was beautiful, she's def one of the better singers in LL - personally, I feel like she failed as an "idol," and ultimately they are competing in a competition for idols. It's not The Voice or XX's Got Talent. As of now, Wien definitely seems like a great artist, but not an idol imo.

Atavistic said:
Speaking of things being a big deal, why is the Vienna school offering Kanon a place based on Liella qualifying for the Love Live nationals? If something like this was going to happen (as it's an interesting development in isolation), wouldn't it only happen after they actually won the tournament?
I didn't interpret it as them extending the offer because Kanon qualified - I personally saw it as maybe they started following the competition closely (perhaps because of Wien), and Kanon's skill or potential caught their eye. How recruiting works for like sports too. Doesn't matter if a player's team doesn't win - scouting focuses on the individual.
Oct 3, 2022 9:47 AM

Oct 2017
The girls won, congratz. Wien's such a sore loser. Even considering her situation she's still annoying. Why does Chisato want Kanon to study abroad, for Wien's sake?
Oct 3, 2022 12:07 PM
Jul 2018
They won! They really won! *Daniel Bryan chant* Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

As far as Margarete goes, I can sympathize with her now. She's so determined on entering that school in Vienna that she couldn't accept taking an L.

Turns out Kanon received an invite from the same school Margarete was trying to get into. I don't feel like it's right to depend on Kanon, no matter how likeable and talented she is though. Not sure why Margarete is given the option of going to the elite musical school only if Kanon accepts the offer.

Chi-chan: "If Kanon studies aboard, then that means there can be more screen time for me." Lol, obviously she's not thinking that. Still, I would hope during the last scene she's doing that wayyyy more for Kanon than Margarete.

It has me looking forward to the last episode! I wonder what the writers will do.

Also random, but I'm all for Sumire and Natsumi interactions. Like, not on some shipping stuff, but I always felt a big-little sister relationship would suit them so well!
Oct 3, 2022 12:24 PM

Jan 2010
Margarete is pretty full of herself and I agree with sumire and she reap what she sow. I'm glad that they won. If this was the real world she would've been cancelled after the amateur comment.

We get to know her reasons too and it's karma that it was kanon who got the scholarship to the vienna school. I'm with chii-chan in this and kanon should go after the love live finals.

ps. I'm pretty sure that margarete older sister is a school idol fan.
Oct 3, 2022 4:19 PM

Dec 2013
A bit of a spin on the usual will she / won't she leave the rest to broaden her horizon, instead Kanon is adamant about staying but is Chisato the one that feels she is taking the wrong decision, it is probably going to be movie plot but I would love a S3, this is for sure the best group of girls with the most entertaining episodes of all the franchise so far.
Oct 4, 2022 1:51 AM

Feb 2021
Not really surprised that Liella took the win, but I was suprised that Margarete lashed out like that. Chisato is also siding with Margarete by trying to make Kanon transfer to Vienna so that Margarete can too. Maybe its out of sympathy?
Oct 4, 2022 4:09 AM
Jul 2018
YoshiYogurt said:
dang_ said:
Season 3 incoming.

Liella would be the first group to get a season 3....and very deserving of it.

Sunrise trying to break the old tradition (2 seasons + 1 movie), if that's the case.
Oct 4, 2022 5:51 AM

Feb 2014
Of course they would win, a well deserved win.

So there will be a season 3. Margarete's parents wants her to learn from Kanon, if Kanon is not going to study in Vienna, they'll just have her her study and join Liella instead. Sounds like a good setup for a 3rd season.

A third season will also break Sunrise's tradition of 2 season plus a movie for the main Love Live! franchise.
Oct 4, 2022 9:03 AM
Jun 2020
does this mean a 3rd season?
Oct 4, 2022 12:40 PM

May 2015
Cute and chill episode.

Margaret is such a cutie.
Oct 4, 2022 12:46 PM
May 2011
Where is all this season 3 speculation coming from? They'll win Love Live next episode and Kanon will go to Europe. No season 3.
Oct 4, 2022 3:01 PM
Jul 2017
Great quality as usual. Chiichan at the end there though. I kinda see what she's trying to get at, absolutely no clue on how the others will react.
Oct 4, 2022 3:19 PM
Mar 2018
Fail_Man_X said:
Where is all this season 3 speculation coming from? They'll win Love Live next episode and Kanon will go to Europe. No season 3.

For the other two series they ended with the graduation of the third years so season 3 would let them have the graduation arc and passing of leadership of Liella to probably Kinako or if she joins Wein.

Superstar has broken the pattern of the other love live shows in having the lowest amount of starting members, different amount of episodes and even having the Liella no Uta segments on NHK so it might also be the series to break the 2 seasons and a movie theme that SIP, Sunshine and probably Niji have
Oct 4, 2022 4:41 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Liella made it and are finally going to nationals, it’s great to finally see after how season 1 ended, but I didn’t expect for Margarete to protest on stage to the audience lol, but getting to learn more about her this episode definitely made me like her more if not just for her performances and challenging Liella. I also like that she didn’t immediately ditch her stand off-ish personality, when Kanon and Chisato confronted her she was not into letting them know what’s going on.

And with Kanon being asked to study abroad, it seems she might actually accept it but thankfully she turns it down, but surprisingly Chisato says she wants Kanon to go, which I’m guessing is because of Margarete’s situation. I’m betting since they want Margarete to learn from Kanon it will end up being the other way around with Margarete joining Liella, but I could see it going either way too.

One episode left, I can’t believe we’re already at the end of Season 2 of Superstar, it’s been a fantastic season filled with absolute jams just like the first season, and adding more girls didn’t hurt it any like I thought it might. It’s gonna hurt to see it go once again next week, I really hope for a 3rd season.
Oct 4, 2022 4:45 PM
May 2011
Kyuuchi_ said:
Fail_Man_X said:

For the other two series they ended with the graduation of the third years so season 3 would let them have the graduation arc and passing of leadership of Liella to probably Kinako or if she joins Wein.

Superstar has broken the pattern of the other love live shows in having the lowest amount of starting members, different amount of episodes and even having the Liella no Uta segments on NHK so it might also be the series to break the 2 seasons and a movie theme that SIP, Sunshine and probably Niji have
Okay, but that has been the case since the beginning of the season. Maybe I haven't been paying attention to these weekly topics, and these posts have been made all season, but I thought there was something from this episode specifically that was causing it. If anything was going to convince me of a third season, it would have been if Liella had lost, but they didn't. On top of that, they introduced the possibility of Kanon leaving to study abroad. While not graduation, per se, it would serve the same narrative purpose.
Oct 4, 2022 4:50 PM
Mar 2018
yeah tbh I'm not too sure why they are doing it for this episode in particular. it's been something that I've been thinking of happening since episode 3 of this season. also an incentive for season 3 is that Liella can be the first group to win the Love Live twice in a row since sunny pa made a mention of it in episode 2 or 3
Oct 4, 2022 4:57 PM
May 2011
Kyuuchi_ said:
yeah tbh I'm not too sure why they are doing it for this episode in particular. it's been something that I've been thinking of happening since episode 3 of this season. also an incentive for season 3 is that Liella can be the first group to win the Love Live twice in a row since sunny pa made a mention of it in episode 2 or 3
Do you think they (the writers) would do that? They'd basically be establishing that Liella is the best LL group - better than μ's and Aqours. Not to mention any other LL group that comes after them and doesn't win twice. From a meta perspective, I don't see that happening.
Oct 4, 2022 5:05 PM
Mar 2018
Good episode overall!
Oct 4, 2022 5:06 PM
Mar 2018
Fail_Man_X said:
Kyuuchi_ said:
Do you think they (the writers) would do that? They'd basically be establishing that Liella is the best LL group - better than μ's and Aqours. Not to mention any other LL group that comes after them and doesn't win twice. From a meta perspective, I don't see that happening.

I mean muse and Aqours never got to participate in the amount of Love lives Liella could. Since Liella gets 3 shots where muse and aqours got 2 I think and for all 3 groups they lost at a pretty similar point in the contest so it's not really downplaying the achievements of the other groups or making Liella out to be the best out of them

Edit: looked it over and muse only got 1 shot at the love live which they won so in turn doesn't that inherently make them better than Aqours and Liella since they won on their first go round while Aqours took 2 and Liella would take at least 2
Kyuuchi_Oct 4, 2022 5:23 PM
Oct 4, 2022 9:43 PM

Jul 2016
Damn, Kinako living the dream while being the base of that Idol pyramid. Totally not jealous of her.

But man, Margarete is such an annoying sore loser. And Chisato wanting Kanon to go to Vienna because of Margarete's sob story smh...

Also, why is people acting as if Superstar is rewriting the franchise when this second season is practically more of the same? And if anything, Nijigasaki should be the one taking that title given it kinda introduced the concepts of solo-Idols and sub-units (in anime form, at least).
SouthRzVaOct 4, 2022 9:46 PM
Oct 5, 2022 2:32 AM

May 2018
Teamwork is very important after all. Now then some good ol' study abroad drama
Oct 5, 2022 2:40 AM

Jan 2012
Liella is now somewhat of collective Kasuga Kyosuke
Oct 5, 2022 7:29 PM
May 2019
KanameYuuki said:
A bit of a spin on the usual will she / won't she leave the rest to broaden her horizon, instead Kanon is adamant about staying but is Chisato the one that feels she is taking the wrong decision, it is probably going to be movie plot but I would love a S3, this is for sure the best group of girls with the most entertaining episodes of all the franchise so far.
The irony of this whole situation was the Chi-san gave up her dancing career for Liella. Dancers have only a short time to make it. It makes me wonder if she's having regrets about this and wants Kanon to follow her dream of being the singer she wanted to be. I don't know.

I think we feel that there will be an episode 13 to clear this all up. I can't see a 3rd season. What I've learned in watching years of anime, the underdog doesn't always win in the end (like they do with US movies). Eh, strangers things can happen.
Which one do you want? An Addiction or A Good Life?
A) Addiction - a progressive narrowing of the things that bring you pleasure.
B) A Good Life - a progressive expansion of the things that bring you pleasure and includes pleasure through motivation and hard work.
Oct 6, 2022 6:06 AM

Feb 2014
[quote=Kyuuchi_ message=67631068][quote=Fail_Man_X message=67631039]
Kyuuchi_ said:

Edit: looked it over and muse only got 1 shot at the love live which they won so in turn doesn't that inherently make them better than Aqours and Liella since they won on their first go round while Aqours took 2 and Liella would take at least 2

Actually, μ's had 2 chances at Love Live!. The first was during the first season but they withdrew after ranking 19th because of what happened to Honoka. A-RISE eventually won that tournament. Their second shot was on the second season where they won that tournament beating A-RISE in the finals. The first Love Live! tournament was popular that they had to do a 2nd tournament at the same year after the first tournament. There was a 3rd tournament which was mentioned on the movie where μ's particiated as a guset or some sort but not as a competitor since they disbanded after the graduation of the third years.

I still believe there will be a third season with either Margarette joining them or not. I don't really see them wrapping up the Liella story in just one episode or a one episode plus a movie and I'm not buying this Kanon going to Vienna to study drama. A third season will be more logical since that's where they will insert the graduation drama of the third years and the group deciding to disband or continue on. We may get a movie to cap off the Liella story just like what they did to μ's and Aqours.
Oct 6, 2022 8:03 AM
Mar 2018
Ah right thanks for the correction. When I looked into I looked through episode descriptions on the wiki as well as the love live contest rankings and didn't see anything about muse on there so assumed they didn't take part. Thank you again for the correction!
Oct 6, 2022 3:07 PM
May 2019
[quote=OrangeRafi message=67642636][quote=Kyuuchi_ message=67631068]
Fail_Man_X said:
Kyuuchi_ said:

I still believe there will be a third season with either Margarette joining them or not. I don't really see them wrapping up the Liella story in just one episode or a one episode plus a movie and I'm not buying this Kanon going to Vienna to study drama. A third season will be more logical since that's where they will insert the graduation drama of the third years and the group deciding to disband or continue on. We may get a movie to cap off the Liella story just like what they did to μ's and Aqours.
So you're saying they will pull a Nijigasaki Gakuen and have more than 9 members? Nine seems to be the magic number for each of the series except Nijigasaki Gakuen. This was because Nijigasaki Gakuen didn't compete in Love Live!
Which one do you want? An Addiction or A Good Life?
A) Addiction - a progressive narrowing of the things that bring you pleasure.
B) A Good Life - a progressive expansion of the things that bring you pleasure and includes pleasure through motivation and hard work.
Oct 6, 2022 4:09 PM

Jun 2014
SouthRzVa said:
Also, why is people acting as if Superstar is rewriting the franchise when this second season is practically more of the same? And if anything, Nijigasaki should be the one taking that title given it kinda introduced the concepts of solo-Idols and sub-units (in anime form, at least).

A few reasons:
1) Nijigasaki is actually a spin-off, and not technically part of the "main franchise." They're more of a side project: started as PDP, meant purely for a game ("we won't turn it into an anime," they said), then eventually made into an anime.
2) Nijigasaki writing (the anime) would be unique writing if it had writing lmao. Personal opinion, obviously. By far the worst LL anime in terms of directing.

And now as to why people consider SS to be "rewriting" the franchise. Personally, I'm not sure I would go that far but I do think that SS has the best writing in LL and has subverted many LL tropes while keeping some e.g. student president shenanigans
  • birth of a school rather than ending (or preventing the ending) of a school
  • initially only 5 members, all in the same year
  • a year actually passes and a new year begins. this couldn't happen in SIP and Sunshine, as that would require the third years graduating
  • first school to have legitimate idol senpais. the third years in Muse and Aqours were only senpais because of their grade in school, but they really weren't any more experienced than the other girls and weren't particularly the ones that set the path for their juniors (even if they had tried being idols then gave up before)
  • let Chisato be club president
  • main character, Kanon, is way more grounded and fleshed out than Honoka and Chika. Another personal opinion, again, but her popularity speaks to this imo. Her likeability is astounding (consistently ranked #1) when Honoka and Chika generally struggled
And overall, I think the characters in SS are developed way better and more naturally than their predecessors. The chemistry also feels a lot less forced. Everything just feels more realistic (while still being anime). Another side note is that they are also the first school to not immediately release the three sizes of their girls. All of these things could be related to the fact that SS is being broadcasted on NHK Educational TV, which focuses on education and culture towards children (ty AkeZZZ for this info). So perhaps they're putting in more effort to the show and characters. Or they're trying to do a bit more than "cute girls doing cute things."
Oct 8, 2022 8:12 AM
Dec 2020
Awesome EPISODE!
Oct 9, 2022 11:29 AM
Jun 2020
why so rushing story, why you put new rival magarete-chan on this season if you tried give liella win because we have suuny passion for strong rival,
second ep you put new idea & plot twist for kanon but non-make sens
above sentence is my all question after watched super star s2
Oct 10, 2022 7:58 AM

Jun 2021
after announcement of a third season, i was thinking Liella would have lost and these last two episodes were about having internal conflicts between 1st and 2nd years with a cliffhanger in the season finale focused on soldiering on for a final attempt. Wrong answer. And Wien being such a salty sore loser was involuntary fun to watch, Kanon was great for scolding her.

Having the girls cheering with "Kanpai" was something for me after a fresh watch of last season of Cobra Kai. It was nice to see another bench scene as Honoka did with A-Rise leader in a similar occasion.

Oh no... another trip far from Japan, but... at least this time the rest of Liella discovered it immediately, and everything seemed to end nicely after Kanon declined. Chisato, what you're doing?
Oct 16, 2022 12:48 AM

Aug 2017
Wien was right. She was the best. The audience was wrong. The girl has crazy talent.
SHINN0X said:
me and my friends genuinely thought that wien performance is way better from the orchestra composition and the dance

Wien was correct that it was inconceivable she lost. I would even say it was rigged. She is breathtaking, like a one-of-a-kind global diva.
CarbonMDOct 16, 2022 12:54 AM
Jul 19, 2023 8:56 AM

Mar 2013
I didn't think Chisato would ever let go of Kanon by her side as she was her childhood friend that she was always the one she looked up to since they were kids. This is getting exciting.

So that's probably why we get a 3rd season, or I hope that's the case.

Love Live's girl groups never left their country to go to a foreign one, if I can remember correctly.

This is getting exciting.

I'm hoping Liella get another girl in their group and she will be Wien.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Oct 8, 2023 4:17 AM

Mar 2017
Wien is a sore loser lol, and her story really lines up with Itoshi Rin. She also said the legendary imi wakannai so that, along with her character and singing leaning towards a diva, makes her like Maki in my eyes.

It's also interesting how Kanon's argument - singing as a group is better than singing alone - contradicts with what Nijigasaki has been establishing for the past years.

Anyway, during the part where Chisato said she'd buy drinks, she sounded like Nijika (praise be) from Bocchi.
red-tomatoOct 8, 2023 4:20 AM
An admin's dickhead Soul banned me from MAL t('v't)
Oct 11, 2023 11:25 PM

Feb 2014
Wien had the better performance. She should have won. But because she wasn't some shining bastion of positivity like Liella, she lost. Wien is pretty right in calling Love Live amateur, since no performance art that wants to be taken seriously actually uses fan voting to decide the winner. Seems like Wien lost mainly in that she was in the wrong competition to begin with rather than her having any problems in her performance and approach to music. In that sense, there's not really any direction for her character to go moving forward in terms of how the story affects her art, which is where her goals and motivations lie.
We need as much lewdness as we can possibly get. ~ Komine Sachi
Aug 8, 1:40 PM
Sep 2019
Wow this was horrible. Even in Liella’s discography -which is the most generic, slow, and phoned in out of every LL group- it’s hard to find such a milquetoast whatever song like the one they somehow (??) ended up winning with. Feels very insulting that they followed up Wien’s stunning and unique performance with this; out of every LL “main” group’s anime they easily deserve to win the least, and this wasn’t even the finals. I refuse to believe nobody in the staff saw the irony of how absurd the situation is….Wien should’ve gone off on them even more lol

Also the dig at solo idols pissed me off a bit. Kanon this episode was just very unlikeable and it’s funny how that statement came back to bite Superstar badly in the end, since this season fell very short in matching the bar Niji S2 set in multiple aspects. Niji mogs
nthcolorAug 8, 1:51 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Love Live! Superstar!! 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Sep 25, 2022

43 by Myetx »»
Yesterday, 5:44 AM

Poll: » Love Live! Superstar!! 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Aug 21, 2022

39 by Myetx »»
Oct 22, 11:58 PM

Poll: » Love Live! Superstar!! 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AkeZZZ - Aug 14, 2022

50 by Myetx »»
Oct 22, 5:57 AM

Poll: » Love Live! Superstar!! 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AkeZZZ - Jul 17, 2022

60 by Myetx »»
Oct 16, 5:01 AM

» Any News on the English Dub?

TheOmniPantheon - Jul 2, 2023

2 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Oct 2, 12:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.