3It was OK
12.5%
2Disliked it
1.4%
1Hated it
1.4%
Average 4.4
1,370 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 17, 2022 10:47 AM

May 2019
Well, we've reached the end of this weird but slightly comedic SOL anime, and to be honest, it was slightly above mid for me, with the usual running character gags, especially between Raidou-kun and Aharen-san.

To start off, we finally get an answer to the post-credit scene from last week's episode with Ooshiro-san training for something. As per her personality, she kinda acts like Futaba-chan, but rather challenging anyone who messes with Aharen-san rather than going against her. And to that end, we have a nice little flashback scene of how they first met each other and how her personality came to be.

This pretty much goes on for about the first half of the episode, while the latter half follows the regular antics of the main group. Once again, Toubaru-sensei can't seem to get a hold of herself around those two. Though she manages to have composure during the episode, you can see how that goes away during the credits.

Overall, it was a nice mid iyashikei anime with fairly interesting characters. I know this series doesn't stray too far off the common SOL anime formula, but it's tried its best at being something different. Admittedly, it did get a kick out of some of the scenarios, which, to me, made the series endearing to watch.
Jun 17, 2022 10:52 AM

Nov 2011
Heh, it's the finale and Aharen still making those meme faces.

Glad to see mostly everyone making an appearance in this episode. It was also a relaxing episode with tea, love, and Raidou/Aharen chemistry. Reflecting everything back, it looks like these two really connected in the end despite how socially awkward they are.

Pretty entertaining anime overall.
Jun 17, 2022 10:53 AM

Jul 2017
It's time for Mitsuki to come clean that both Raido and Aharen are dating, FOR REAL. She just can't take it that her best friend has reached that point, and instead, issued a letter of challenge to Raido to duel with him, in private.

And the duel...is with Reversi / othello, which Aharen totally trumped Raido the last time. BUT WOW, when Mitsuki goes angry, Raido REALLY is DEAD MEAT. This adds the inclusion of Aharen and Mitsuki's growing-up school days as the soft-spoken, messy girl that always get the timid girl each and every time. Mitsuki really relents on Raido's presence in Aharen's life if he was fooling around with her, but he ain't foolin' around to make his feelings known from the night of the camping trip. Nice Reversi love shape set-up.

It's understandable if Aharen finds it hard to tell Mitsuki that dating Raido would put her on a pedestal to create the distance for a misunderstanding, and it defo felt wholesome that both of their feelings finally have gotten across to each other. They're friends for life, even after the reveal. Where's Tobaru-sensei? I NEED HER TO SHOUT ESTEEMEDEST while spewing blood like a volcano! YES!

Even after the reveal, both Raido and Aharen are the same, but add a relationship malaise to it for extra worries. Growing cassava for tapioca bubble tea, hah, Raido's simulation sure got to his head...to do agricultural work. Lupinus's flower language for imagination and greed, and Aharen's pout kyaaaa xD peace and happiness

Raido's invitation to Aharen's tea ceremony session...and it's just a classic case of tea party while getting flumbled by the girl, and the entire character cast is invited for a feast. Aharen, even if you change classes and meet new people, don't be afraid to reach out.

Even at the finale, this show isn't afraid to pull its punches being hilarious. What a fine comedy of a gem that I will miss watching every Saturday.
KANLen09Jun 17, 2022 12:43 PM
Jun 17, 2022 10:53 AM

Apr 2016
"Raidou-kun was considerate enough to give us some space" ... yeaaaah, something like that xD. The middle-school flashback of tall girl and aharen-san was very cute, good friends are hard to find ... the kind of friends who fight a person with a sword for you, even harder.

Now, i'll be honest, i was not expecting an actual romantic development in this at all, yet i still got one, so this was a nice finale all in all. Nice gathering at the end too, lol.
Jun 17, 2022 11:08 AM

May 2021
Dude I didnt expect to cry to this episode lmao Such a fantastic way to close the series

Jun 17, 2022 11:13 AM
Sep 2015
I think Lupine's imagination meaning suit Raido more than happiness, Raido really has unlimited imagination.

Want MORE!
Jun 17, 2022 11:24 AM

Jul 2011
Everyone need a Ooshiro in their life.

Aharen driving that small tractor is just too cute.

Great friends were made.

Aharen and Raido are just a perfect couple.

I hope that cameo means that a season 2 is on the way.
Jun 17, 2022 11:26 AM

Mar 2019
The boy already imagine their life in the future, and the flower meaning is perfect with Raido's behaviour. Imma miss this show so much.
Jun 17, 2022 11:42 AM

May 2020
That Oshiro sensor is damn too strong lol. And belive me anyone would be scared seeing her like that, props to Raido making it out alive from there. Also thank god we got the complete conversation from that episode, and well Raido did what he does. Such a sweet couple these two.

Hoping for a second season someday, they just can't leave us with this first one only.
Jun 17, 2022 11:48 AM

Nov 2016
"Great esteem eruption" lmao

All the side characters are so hilarious and Oshiro's affection for Aharen is so cute.

Great finale, I was feeling the feels strongly

8/10 my favorite feel good show this season

Ending was quite the tease, hopefully we will get a second season soon.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 17, 2022 11:49 AM

Sep 2021
This ending was great, hoping for a second season, but anyway, does anyone know with which chapter i should continue the manga?
Jun 17, 2022 11:51 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Raidou has been invited to a duel by Oshiro san as Aharen told her that Raidou and her aren't going out when she asked her.
It isn't a physical duel but reversi instead!
We got to find out what really happened last episode also which was nice.
Aharen and Raidou both confess their feelings for each other!
Seems Momo sensei collapsed from seeing their confession!
Oshiro was hiding again xD.

This was a great series and I hope we get a season 2!

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Jun 17, 2022 11:55 AM
Aug 2020
Oh my god! Showing Riku at the end there means we will get a second season of this, right? Right?!
Jun 17, 2022 11:56 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Reina really has developed an acute sense for stalkers. A letter of challenge though really is a cool idea. Though using board games sure took away the tension a tad. It was nice seeing how Oshiro and Reina were back then indispersed between the dual though. But im glad that after so long that Raido and Aharen are finally together. Reina though sure is talented in a wide variety of fields. But using the disused teahouse as the venue for a tea party sure was a novel idea. The tea looked great plus the view of the flowers only served to enhance the experience. Overall an excellent end to one of the funniest animes i seen in a while.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 17, 2022 12:09 PM
Jan 2022
ended at the perfect spot, nice when the ship actually sails
Jun 17, 2022 12:13 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
As expected, this was another sweet episode, this show has been my constant good feels supply this season!

Raido-kun proposed first and Aharen-chan went for the smooch after that? I totally didn't think the former happened at all! But it's a nice surprise though. Ooshiro-san's challenged coming down from martial arts to Reversi was hilarious.

It was funny Aharen-san figuring out Ooshiro-san's hiding spots effortlessly like that. Downside? Well, our boy Raidou-kun thought he was possessed, lol.

Lupinus's symbolism, that's a cute attempt by Aharen-san but sadly Raido-kun couldn't figure it out. Hey, that pout though. Mega-disappointment in that, one might add. Good to see a bit of the Futaba and Atsushi ship.

Satou-san and Ishikawa literally throwing away their cover in excitement and Toubaru-sensei fainting from a distance, anything goes, doesn't it xD? Quite the confession and reply though, we don't often get that in high school anime on such a quick series of events. Refreshing, for sure.

Raidou-kun assures that no matter what he'll be there for her (yes, that's my interpretation from the final scene there, lol). And a new character hinted there? If that isn't a sign for Season 2, I'll be hurt.

All in all, this has been a pretty fun show. I enjoyed the scenes of Aharen-san and Raidou-kun's family a lot and wished there was more of that. Also, Ishikawa-Satou seems like a fun pair too. When I first started watching this, I wasn't expecting any romantic developments, so that's nice!

Going to settle with an 8/10 for this.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jun 17, 2022 12:13 PM

Oct 2017
Bruh, Raidou actually confessed and they got together? Holy shit. Didn't see that coming at all. Also that was a kiss too. This was one epic finale. Loli Aharen and Oshiro san were adorable. Glad to see everyone together in the finale, we even got to see a new character.

I had kind of mixed feelings about this anime but after this finale need a new season asap.
Jun 17, 2022 12:23 PM

Mar 2021
What an amazing episode Raidou and Aharen finally confess their feelings for each other and that ending is so sweet seeing Raidou telling Aharen he will always be there for her please please please let there be a season 2
Jun 17, 2022 12:26 PM
Sep 2020
BlichoBoy said:

Great friends were made.

Now, I will start by saying that I enjoyed both the manga and the adaptation.

That said, I don't want, and don't think this needs, a S2. The quality of the manga deteriorates as time goes on, it gets repetitive and Raidos "imagination" just gets annoying. Having the anime stop here works for me.
Jun 17, 2022 12:33 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Well that's perfect as a conclusion of them officially going out and everything resolved for the 1st year, hopefully we'll get a 2nd season now.
Jun 17, 2022 12:55 PM
Mar 2019
any knows if manga its finished?
Jun 17, 2022 1:16 PM

May 2021
This would have been harder to sit through if I was binging it. Luckily, that was not the case and hence it turned out to be bearable. I wasn't expecting any romantic development though. Certainly took me by surprise.

Jun 17, 2022 1:18 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Either Raido-kun is super dumb, or Oshiro be cheating hard. Like how the heck did she get the top-left corner here, with the adjacent pieces still being white? Maybe I'm dumb too but I don't see any way of making them white AFTER she gets the corner

Oh right, this was the last episode. So uh, final thoughts then. Yeah there were some moments I truly enjoyed scattered throughout, and it was interesting to see a toddler and a grown man get together. But overall it was just OK and quite forgettable. However, I will NOT be forgetting nosebleed lady. Those scenes will be etched in stone forever in my mind. Everything else though, while mostly enjoyable, is nothing worth remembering. Wouldn't call it a total waste of time, but I probably wouldn't have picked this up this season if I had known it was going to be nothing more than it was. 5/10

NYANPASU
whiskey tango foxtrot

Jun 17, 2022 1:21 PM
Apr 2021
Bravo !!! What a finale ❤️❤️❤️ this is the best sol comedy series of this year (≧▽≦) I can't believe it just ended (ᗒᗩᗕ) I'm gonna miss this series ❤️ I would like to give big thanks to Felix films for making such beautiful anime. I want them to make season 2 ASAP
Jun 17, 2022 2:05 PM
Sep 2021
The episode wrapped things nicely; the small showdown between Raido and Ooshiro was good and gave us answers. The flashbacks with Aharen in middle school showed how she was just as nice before meeting Raido.

The best part was seeing how close they have gotten in the series, and it was sweet having their friends all gathered with them outside.
Jun 17, 2022 2:07 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
we got to find out what actually happened at the camping trip, interesting how Raidou is the one that ended up confessing and what pushed Aharen to kiss him. Considering how she took his surprised face to think she made a mistake, it's surprising how normal they were the day after.

It was funny how the power of love fueled Raidou's desire to beat Ooshiro in othello, the power of love was so strong he won with a heart lol.

Aharen and Raidou holding hands at the end was such a sweet way to end the season.

Jun 17, 2022 2:38 PM
Jan 2018
was not expecting any romance development given that its the first season but was nicely surprised.

Jun 17, 2022 2:52 PM

Jun 2022
An amazing cute and hilarious show with an awesome ending. Can't wish for a better closed ending for this Anime. Truly a masterpiece!
Jun 17, 2022 3:09 PM

Mar 2014
DizietSma said:
BlichoBoy said:

Great friends were made.

Now, I will start by saying that I enjoyed both the manga and the adaptation.

That said, I don't want, and don't think this needs, a S2. The quality of the manga deteriorates as time goes on, it gets repetitive and Raidos "imagination" just gets annoying. Having the anime stop here works for me.

Meh, that might be a "You and a few others" issue, I can't imagine (Now that they're a couple confirmed) I would ever get bored of seeing them together and their shenanigans. Not to mention more characters being introduced
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Jun 17, 2022 3:13 PM

Mar 2014
OOooOOOO the satisfaction of finally finding out what they said in that confession scene and now...to end off with them being a COUPLE!!!

Love it! While many might see this as a plain anime and not worth the shot, I truly enjoyed it, seeing Reina and Raidou in their antics has been a weird (in a interesting way) but funny blast.

The only crime is that the manga has not been licensed in English, otherwise I would have bought the load of them...so now I must let you down author and read the manga non-legit.
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Jun 17, 2022 3:13 PM
Sep 2021
muito bom o ep, não fique triste pq acabou fique feliz pq acoteseu

Jun 17, 2022 3:39 PM
Mar 2021
This was a pretty decent show through most of the run, but holy shit did it stick the landing on the last episode. I absolutely did not in any way expect more than mild relationship buildup!

I wouldn't mind another season, but even if it's just a one and done, that's fine, it's really good for what it is. I feel like I could rewatch this whenever I need cheering up.
Jun 17, 2022 3:40 PM

Dec 2019
Really good ep got the confirmation they're a couple

was a fun watch 8/10 show

I wonder if it will ever get a 2nd season I doubt but if it ever does ill be watching it for sure
Jun 17, 2022 3:48 PM
Mar 2022
It was a very wholesome and adorable ending🥰
Jun 17, 2022 3:51 PM

Feb 2021
Well very cute show it was, wan't expecting much when I first watched episode 1, but over time it grew on me and some episodes were definitely very funny.

Glad they actually got together in the end instead of leaving the answer up in the air.
Jun 17, 2022 3:57 PM

Dec 2013
This show was wholesome and super funny from beginning to end, I did not expect it to have not only the main pair but also 3 other cute couples (class mates, teachers and Futaba x A kun), with an anctual conclusion and development on their relationship unlike actual full romcom shows, my only complain is that I feel pretty bad for Ooshiro, it would have been nice if they introduce someone for her, I would love a season 2, specially with that tease of that gyaru looking girl.
Jun 17, 2022 4:02 PM

Jun 2017
Great finale, definitely one of the hidden gems of the season. Liked the developments at the end there, if S2 gets made sign me up.
Jun 17, 2022 4:11 PM

Aug 2018
Enjoyable, didn't find it extremely good but a pleasant 12-episodes anime so far. I'm glad they ended up dating, it brings a sweet conclusion to this adventure
Jun 17, 2022 4:28 PM

Mar 2018
Kind of a boring anime but good for what it was. Cute ending.
Jun 17, 2022 4:46 PM

Jun 2016
Very cute and funny SoL series, the typical wholesome series you watch to relax and having a good laugh, the plot has a little bit of romanticism but without being a proper romantic comedy, the comical moments are the prevalent part.
It's not the best anime of the season, it's difficult to be AoS for a SoL but it was a surprise, an "hidden gem" like MomoSinx user said, if ever will be a 2nd season I'll watch it.
Jun 17, 2022 5:06 PM

Nov 2017
Damn I hope theres S2,I know Aharen is cute most of the time,but her pouting face is way too sweet :)
Jun 17, 2022 5:08 PM

Feb 2020
This show was really good, the comedy was decent and the romance was pretty good! Though sometimes it can get just a tiny bit cringy overall this is a really fun watch, I had a whole lot of fun with it
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 17, 2022 5:18 PM

Sep 2018
Standard school romance/comedy anime, solid overall. A little too hit and miss with the comedy for me to score it anything higher than a 7/10.
Jun 17, 2022 5:27 PM

Sep 2021
This Anime was a pretty chill ride this season, I'm pretty much satisfied with how the season ended and i'll sure miss this weird but adorable duo.

Jun 17, 2022 5:35 PM

Jun 2015
Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! I dont know if there going to make anything more moe this decade. I dare they try. That ending as well, just so nice and feel good im also getting a nose bleed!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Jun 17, 2022 5:58 PM
Mar 2015
Okay this series has to be getting a second season. I refuse to believe they'd introduce a major character right during the end credits just to only have one reason.
Jun 17, 2022 6:17 PM

Jul 2021
I prefer the manga overall because the anime made it harder to digest but that's probably because I'm caught up to it so it gave me a less impact but tbh the story is just average, nothing that groundbreaking or anything that I find memorable for the chapters they're currently adaptation and there's just a lack of flair which I expect the adaptation to be more profound with.
Jun 17, 2022 6:43 PM
Apr 2022
Man this couple is just too cute I need more of them 😭
Jun 17, 2022 6:43 PM
Daydreamer

Mar 2020
Truly heartwarming. They are a splendid couple. I am happy they gave a hint a for second season.
Jun 17, 2022 6:50 PM
Jun 2021
Let's summarise this show

Before a whole month of it's releasing date, I fortunately found the trailer of this show and it grabbed my attention which made me a bit hype for this show
The first few episodes were really great and soothing but it went downhill according to me after that, at one point I felt that it was too slow paced and I was about to drop it by giving a score of 5 but thankfully I continued till episode 10 and damn it really made a good comeback and this finale was as awesome per my expectations. So my journey with this anime was really decent. Let's sum up my view on this:

STORY 6/10
The story wasn't too different but was still unique in it's own way, the wild imaginations and the peaceful vibe of this show always remain constant

CHARACTERS 8/10
Although Raido, Aharen & Oshiro (upto some extent) were the main focus characters of this series, the other characters were also executed pretty well

MUSIC, OSTs & OP/EDs 4/10
Maybe a wrong category to judge this show but still there wasn't any ost which grabbed my attention

WHOLESOMENESS 8/10
LOL, looks like I made my own category to praise this show

OVERALL 7/10 (6.9)
Overall it was a really good show despite being slow paced and generic sometimes, although Aharen's cute reaction always saves the day per episode

A weak 7 imo

Damn this is my favourite reactions of all the reactions she gave XD

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 6, 2022

112 by kazuma-kisaragi »»
Yesterday, 8:55 AM

Poll: » Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 29, 2022

113 by kazuma-kisaragi »»
Oct 7, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 22, 2022

144 by kazuma-kisaragi »»
Oct 5, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2022

139 by kazuma-kisaragi »»
Oct 3, 6:44 AM

Poll: » Aharen-san wa Hakarenai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2022

147 by kazuma-kisaragi »»
Oct 3, 6:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.