3It was OK
15.4%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
2.6%
Average 4.4
39 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 20, 2021 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah yes, human feelings translates to jealousy which happens in the manga world. I'm not surprised to see what happening.

It's why manga artists needs to be careful who to trust, especially in this show.
May 20, 2021 8:30 AM

Apr 2014
AHH THAT ENDING!

Unfortunately, the majority of this episode was spent retreading familiar ground. We didn't really learn anything new about the plot or characters, which is a shame. I was hoping that we'd get more significant development between Homura and Uruu by now.

The assistant looked like a COMPLETELY different character after her makeover LOL! I had no idea who she was until the fight scene. I think they should have shown the transformation happening more gradually, because she just SUDDENLY looked entirely different and I was so lost.

Each of the fairies have a special piece of jewelry, and Chilka/Sirius shattered Homura's at the end of this episode's fight. I wonder if they're like "soul gems" from Madoka Magica? Will the shattering have serious repercussions on Homura's power, or will they just kind of brush it off at the start of the next episode? I hope it's not the latter. I want to see some consequences!

And lastly, Uruu "kisses" Homura at the very end of the episode, but he was just doing some underwater CPR lol! I doubt that they'll even bring it up again; it was probably just for fanservice sighhhhh
May 20, 2021 8:42 AM
Sep 2015
This episode is quite meta that their story get adapted into anime, maybe Fairy Ranmaru is also based on true encounter of the author? LOL

I still find it strange that everyone respect Fairy Laws so much even though one of them clearly ignore the rule and can get away with no punishment at all. I demand every Fairy to respect the law, no physical interaction with opposite sex, but same sex is fine! Like the last scene!

Look like I love Ignis clan the most, not only Homura belong to this clan, but his father is hot too! And other member of the clan is wearing just fundoshi. Thanks that I'm the same sex as them so they don't need to break the law LOL.
May 20, 2021 10:37 AM
Dec 2020
this shit is so funny to watch, coz I don't like it but it's also something I look forward to because of how it is. The song during his transformation was nice. It does touch on actual issues that can happen IRL with different people which is somewhat interesting. Saw it coming though.
some people...
May 20, 2021 6:37 PM

Oct 2020
Honestly I’m having a lot of fun with this show. I’m loving that characters are coming back and the plot is being expanded on at last. It’s super fun.

May 20, 2021 10:01 PM

Oct 2008
ohehmgee no homo episode huh...
3/5.

May 21, 2021 10:36 AM

Jul 2008
Ok, I am convinced that Uruu is a tsundere masochist and is intentionally trying to get Homura pissed off at him because he secretly likes him and wants Homura to do all sorts of 'inappropriate' things to him, LOL πŸ˜†

I mean, it would makes sense as to why Uruu is so hostile Homura for literally no reason. LOL πŸ˜†
May 21, 2021 2:45 PM

Dec 2017
Okay, I actually thought Homura's feelings for the mangaka were really sweet. But it was so obvious Uruu was into Homura. The hate hasn't been explained so it could only be that romantic tension.

I wasn't expecting them to kiss though, so I really hope there's some kind of consequence or development in next episode.

For some reason I think the Queen might have sent Sirius to attack Homura since he broke the rules. Ahh I just hope they don't brush over what happened and I really can't wait to see Uruu transform again.
sea-lemonMay 21, 2021 2:58 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 22, 2021 8:16 AM

Nov 2013
everyone needs to back off of homura damn give my man some space to breathe he doesn't deserve all the bashing he just wants to save people smh
May 22, 2021 3:59 PM

Aug 2016
sea-lemon said:
Okay, I actually thought Homura's feelings for the mangaka were really sweet. But it was so obvious Uruu was into Homura. The hate hasn't been explained so it could only be that romantic tension.

Uruu caught his mom having an affair with the Ignis clan leader when he was a kid. He's hated Ignis fairies ever since. He just found out in episode 6 that Homura is the son of that man, and he's clearly *pissed* about it - but then there's the CPR/kissing, so I'm expecting a "b-baka! I saved you so I could be the one to kill you later!" scene later. (Not ruling out real kissing after that.)
May 23, 2021 12:39 AM

Aug 2017
haunted said:
sea-lemon said:

Uruu caught his mom having an affair with the Ignis clan leader when he was a kid. He's hated Ignis fairies ever since. He just found out in episode 6 that Homura is the son of that man, and he's clearly *pissed* about it - but then there's the CPR/kissing, so I'm expecting a "b-baka! I saved you so I could be the one to kill you later!" scene later. (Not ruling out real kissing after that.)

😱😱😱

ALSO it's not a kiss its CPR πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

May 25, 2021 12:30 PM

Dec 2017
haunted said:
sea-lemon said:

Thanks, somehow I missed that. I wonder if it's on purpose, but on a lot of flashback scenes there's some kind of censoring? Or it looks like they blacken most of the screen for some reason. It makes things confusing.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 25, 2021 5:12 PM

Aug 2016
sea-lemon said:
haunted said:

Thanks, somehow I missed that. I wonder if it's on purpose, but on a lot of flashback scenes there's some kind of censoring? Or it looks like they blacken most of the screen for some reason. It makes things confusing.

It's subtle. If you pause at 9:13 in episode 3, you can see the reflection of two people in Uruu's eyes. A woman outlined in blue, and a man outlined in red, kissing. They're only visible for 2 seconds. Compare that man's ears and profile with Homura's dad ... Bingo.
hauntedMay 25, 2021 5:19 PM
May 31, 2021 4:16 PM
May 2010
There needs to be more Homura centric episodes, he's best boi.
Plot was great, I liked that manga artist so was nice to see her again. The end was also great hahah.
Jun 4, 2021 8:39 PM
Aug 2020
omgggg!!! the ending scene!! im liking the anime, and i still dont get the low rate
Jun 6, 2021 6:12 AM

Dec 2016
That kiss caught me off guard XD

This anime is too repetitive and kinda boring but the one thing that I like about this is the art in their fighting world. It's really artistic and I like its abstractness.
Jun 24, 2021 1:14 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Poor Mangaka girl she really has no luck.
Uruu kissing Homura at the end, wtf

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Ranmaru: Anata no Kokoro Otasuke Shimasu Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2021

7 by reigensexc »»
Dec 4, 2023 9:12 PM

Poll: » Fairy Ranmaru: Anata no Kokoro Otasuke Shimasu Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 22, 2021

22 by reigensexc »»
Dec 4, 2023 6:36 PM

» Where is the yaoi tag? It's gay

Old_School_Akira - Jun 26, 2021

40 by Salty-GB »»
Oct 5, 2023 6:56 PM

Poll: » Fairy Ranmaru: Anata no Kokoro Otasuke Shimasu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2021

64 by Thunder_Gods2 »»
Jul 16, 2023 5:51 AM

Poll: » Fairy Ranmaru: Anata no Kokoro Otasuke Shimasu Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 13, 2021

10 by Sasha08 »»
Feb 19, 2023 9:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.