3It was OK
25.6%
2Disliked it
9.3%
1Hated it
11.6%
Average 3.5
43 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 3, 2020 12:40 PM
May 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Just watch episode 9.... is this really the end? As episode 9 doesn’t seem show it ended, like storyline stilling going. 🧐🤔
Have Great Day =)
Animekid3

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Sep 5, 2020 8:08 AM

Apr 2016
I have to say that this one was one of the best same sex animes Comic Festa has released so far. I really enjoyed the story build up. Well done, Comic Festa.
Sep 6, 2020 4:46 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
I wonder why Baro decided to sneak onto their carriage. Only time will tell.
To be honest, despite knowing it's honestly kinda mostly smutty, it actually got a little better when they decided to slow down the pace. They handled the Medina character kinda poorly.;; I wasn't really sure what was happening. Like, for a quick second I thought they were trying to say that she might have been responsible for the Karina poisoning or something mostly because they blew through the part where she was saying she was just kidding or whatever.
They lost a lot of time with the second episode. Instead of shoving everything into two episodes for Medina, they could have easily shoved more important details into the episode that was more or less a recap.

Overall though, not a terribly bad yaoi anime-- not as bad as it was shaping up to be in the beginning at least. They tried to spruce it up after getting to the land of beastmen. That was appreciated by me at least.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Sep 10, 2020 10:57 PM

Aug 2015
Absolutely lost it during the sped up nipple twisting during the credits. I don't think they meant for the credits to be this hilarious. But they are. Every time.
Sep 16, 2020 1:39 PM
☆A-Qing's hair☆

Jun 2008
Were the creators on crack when they made this? At times, it seemed totally random. Other times I feel like referenced stuff we didn't even see. Maybe from the manga?

Skipped rapidly through pllot points. The smut was a bit average, some funny censorship methods though.

Episode 02... Was a recap?!

I think this would've been so much better if it'd been a 12 episode series. They tried to tell a long story in only 9 shorts. Plus the ED theme song was way too long. If is a short they should make it 30 seconds!

If they had ended perhaps with Medina leaving, I think the pacing would've been better.

Alas.

This was kinda disappointing. Just like dramatical murder and togainu no Chi.

But I will go check the manga instead.

Nov 9, 2020 1:54 PM

Apr 2015
Wasted potential !
I didn't expect much from this short series, but the forcefulness and poor plot and direction took away from a decent animation, ost and voice acting. The final scene with petals was very beautifully animated but wasted on this show.
Anu_Hearts_AnimeNov 9, 2020 2:01 PM
Aug 1, 2021 5:33 PM

Mar 2010
I am surprised how fast this episode ended.
Oct 14, 2023 10:36 AM
Oct 2023
im so scared what did i just watch
Mar 30, 2:16 AM

Jun 2008
Well, that was abrupt, but the manga is still going so I wasn't expecting an actual ending.
As someone who despises isekai I honestly thought it'd be worse. To my surprise, it made me pick up the manga.

- Could have done without the furry and dubcon. Too fast paced and no goddamn d!cks in sight.
+ Seme is hot n' huge. Nice moans. Sexy smutty sex with some wholesome feeling. Even has an ending theme.

Caius truly summoned the dude with the most adaptable a$$ on Earth huh

watching, waiting, commiserating
Jul 8, 7:48 AM
Mar 2021
incest jumpscare
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kyojinzoku no Hanayome Episode 7 Discussion

snowman_builder - Aug 22, 2020

6 by jotasui »»
Jul 8, 7:32 AM

Poll: » Kyojinzoku no Hanayome Episode 1 Discussion

VirtueHunter - Jul 6, 2020

32 by jotasui »»
Jul 8, 7:25 AM

Poll: » Kyojinzoku no Hanayome Episode 6 Discussion

Allynxy - Aug 12, 2020

2 by Ripgege »»
May 27, 2022 8:41 AM

» HYPE

Thebigofan - Mar 19, 2020

43 by Hope_21 »»
Feb 21, 2022 4:55 AM

Poll: » Kyojinzoku no Hanayome Episode 5 Discussion

domanager - Aug 3, 2020

3 by Ittan_Momen »»
Nov 19, 2020 10:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.