3It was OK
6.6%
2Disliked it
2.2%
1Hated it
2.2%
Average 4.5
137 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 25, 2018 6:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh boy, Ryuuichi got a mysterious letter from his locker. Seems like one of those "love letters". No wonder Inomata and Yuki are more anxious than usual.

I thought the second half of this episode was cute with the kids playing around the festival and enjoying life. Ryuuichi did a neat job looking after his brother.

Feb 25, 2018 7:29 AM
Oct 2015
when it comes to Romance..though I don't think it'll happen..but If Ryuu x Inomta we're to happen then I don't mind Kamitani x Yuki
Feb 25, 2018 8:40 AM

Feb 2017
Kotarou is the most precious child ever and forever.
Maria and Yuki are finally friends, too!
I'm worried we won't get any backstory episodes, which is sad. Still cute, though. I wonder why I always cry when watching this.
Feb 25, 2018 9:09 AM

Nov 2016
Lol,they were so proud over their first phone call.

Poor Taka,loosing his sword,but luckily he got it back.

Next up,beach episode xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 25, 2018 9:10 AM

Jul 2016
I absolutely love Usaida and Saikawa, every time they're on screen is a blessing.

I don't know why, but that part about Saikawa's underwear made me chuckle to the point I had to pause the episode, it was so out of character and unexpected.
I love this show.
Feb 25, 2018 10:19 AM

Nov 2011
Yo Saikawa is such an underrated character. He has made me laugh every time he is on screen.

Man I was hoping for Inomata in a Yukata! Oh well we still got a hearty amount of her.

And if things go well and the anime gods give me what I want...WE WILL SEE HER NEXT WEEK IN THE BEACH EPISODE!!!!

If not we still get to see most of the mothers O_O <333
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Fall 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Feb 25, 2018 10:21 AM

Jun 2015
Ryuuichi got a mysterious love letter from someone and Inomata and Yuki got really anxious. He handled the confession well. Kotarou helping him was adorable. Saikawa's joke was funny. Poor Taka lost his sword, but luckily he got it back.
Feb 25, 2018 10:34 AM

Sep 2015
MetalTsundere said:
when it comes to Romance..though I don't think it'll happen..but If Ryuu x Inomta we're to happen then I don't mind Kamitani x Yuki

When have Yuki and Kamitani even looked in each other eyes? Dont force the ship pls.

Is easier to happen a yuri between and Yuki and Inomata than Kamintani with any girl...
Feb 25, 2018 12:22 PM
Jun 2016
Fun episode.

1.That love letter bit...poor girl. If only she didn't have to compete with Kotaro...

2.And Maria-chan and Yuki-chan eavesdropping....what even makes it funnier is that both girls are not the type to eavesdrop....especially Maria-chan.

3.Festival episode great....though no fan-service. Sigh.
"The greatness of one's sorrow when parting is the evidence of the deepness of one's love, so if one fears sadness, one wouldn't be able to love anything."
Feb 25, 2018 1:30 PM

Aug 2015
That love letter sounded a little over the top obsessive. Ryuuichi reaction was rather funny.
Feb 25, 2018 2:16 PM
Oct 2015
shiro_kai said:
MetalTsundere said:

When have Yuki and Kamitani even looked in each other eyes? Dont force the ship pls.

Is easier to happen a yuri between and Yuki and Inomata than Kamintani with any girl...

. I know that... I'm also aware of the term crack ship
Feb 25, 2018 2:41 PM

Sep 2015
And the rival finally know each other's feeling and become friend..... fine.

Taka give up something important but he got his sword back + get want he want to do.
Into the Internet!
Feb 25, 2018 3:56 PM

Jun 2013
I think Ryu does not end with anyone. Kotaro is his priority. It's sad. I wish he and Inomata were together.

I absolutely love Usaida and Saikawa too. Best characters.
Gimme more character development and/or romance. Probally a shotacon.

Feb 25, 2018 6:10 PM

Nov 2009
The beginning before the OP...

What the F was that? Glasses dude took the letter and read it out loud.

If this was RL and I was Ryu, I would instantly punch the Glasses dude regardless if he was friend or not.

You just don't take other people's letters like that. Especially personal letters.

I literally just skim through this episode just because of that bad aftertaste (IE: jumped video time by 30 secs, stop when I see something interesting, so-on til episode ends)
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Feb 25, 2018 6:30 PM

Jul 2009
TazzaDArsenico said:
I absolutely love Usaida and Saikawa, every time they're on screen is a blessing.

I don't know why, but that part about Saikawa's underwear made me chuckle to the point I had to pause the episode, it was so out of character and unexpected.
I love this show.

I love all the characters, especially the babies (and Ryuu...and Kamitani) but I know what you mean! Usaida and Saikawa have a special place in my heart.
Feb 25, 2018 7:21 PM

Oct 2015
This show better end with Inomata X Ryu or I'm gonna cry
Those two are just so cute together I can't help myself
Glasses dude X Yuki. confirmed

Inomata is the typical tsundere. And Ryuu is the typical Airhead who gets easily flustered. Wouldn't blame him I would get flustered if I got a letter IRL as well.

All in all, only to look for the beach episode
Feb 25, 2018 8:18 PM

Feb 2018
Ryu's reaction to the love letter was really cute. Poor Kotaro, he was waiting for the perfect moment to eat his cotton candy.

Off topic but I wonder if Nezu's design was inspired by Kenshi Yonezu...same hairstyle and both have "nezu" in their name, hmmm...
Feb 25, 2018 9:27 PM

Aug 2013
I guess this ep shows we wont get much romance. that preview tho milfs everywhere
Feb 25, 2018 10:45 PM

Jun 2013
Awww Kotarou just wanted to get a lemon for his Nii-cha because he thought he had a cold.

We didn't get to see the girl's face but I guess she's unimportant. Yuki will now call Inomata, Maria-chan.

Maria-chan now has two friends, three, if you count Kamitani and he's a friend.

Second part was my favorite. Best part was when Taka was breathing hard into the phone and Kamitani called him a pervert. It's suppose to parody those real-life perverts who call people randomly and whenever a girl answers, they ask them what they're wearing, what color their panties/underwear is which is why Saikawa jokingly said his underwear is black.

Taka can be bratty and careless but I love him. I think he acts like a real kid which is why he's so endearing but annoying and cute at the same time. His brother really loves him. He's lucky Kotarou "pulled" the right rope which was tied to his sword, shame on the old shop owner for trying to sell Taka's sword.
臭い-
Feb 26, 2018 5:25 AM

Jul 2017
I actually felt bad for Taka when he said he gave up.
Inomota best girl.
Feb 26, 2018 6:00 AM

Jan 2015
Inomata is getting closer with Ryuichi. But at least for now she needs to getting used with hanging around with Yuki. It's okay, because that's the progress Inomata really need for now.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Feb 26, 2018 8:11 AM
Mar 2015
Glad Taka got his sword back from that thief. Poor Kotaro His cotton candy shriveled just like his brother said
Sorry girls Bro before hos
Feb 26, 2018 10:01 AM
Sep 2015
The butler really give a BL aura.
And did they just double date in festival? I mean both are single (for different reasons) and their little brothers seem super happy to see each other.
Feb 26, 2018 10:35 AM

Dec 2016
Ryuu is such a good brother :')

Both stories were adorable, but if I have to choose one I'll stay with the last one. It was so cute how all of them were looking for Taka's sword toy and I was very glad when Kotarou finally found it. Although I've to say it took me a second to notice that it was Taka's sword and not a very similar one... because that man had stolen it! xD
Feb 26, 2018 7:09 PM

Jul 2016
It literally took me by surprise (I almost gasp) that the love letter indeed was a real one lol.

Until the last moment I thought it was all a joke just for the sake of comedy between Maria-chan, Yuki and their feelings toward Ryuu. Now I wonder who was that girl...

Anyway, I enjoyed the episode as much as the previous ones. This show is an excellent relief at the end of the day to be honest. Really looking forward to the next ep.!! Milfs at the beachhhhhhh boyyyy!!!
Feb 27, 2018 1:42 AM

Oct 2008
Oh! a random faceless girl has the guts to send a love letter to Ryuuichi huh! but that ain't gonna happened cuz of certain priorities of Ryuuichi which is Kotarou obviously! so Inomata and Ushimaru is out of the question as well but at least Inomata and Ushimaru became closer as good friends at school.
That's not a Lemon...that a Mandarin! lolz!
WOW! we got to see a direct reference to Sanrio Danshi show which is the word "Sanrio Puroland"!
That damn sly old man! he used the sword toy of Taka as an addition to the prizes! good thing he replaced it with a high value prize/reward!
5/5.

Feb 27, 2018 5:22 AM

Jul 2015
Well at least we know absolutley nothing is going on with the romantic front now... I mean, that was easy as hell to guess but now it's basically been confirmed so the little hope I had of that ever happening can die in peace. Anyway, episode was good.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Feb 27, 2018 1:47 PM
Oct 2014
I love Kamitani but I also wanna punch him, and make him give poor Take a bear hug and tell his little brother that he loves him TT
Feb 27, 2018 8:55 PM
Dec 2015
Judging by that preview, were also getting a story for Hayato and Take...one of my favorites too <3

Anyway for the ep, really really hate that Inomata keeps appearing every episode. I mean I like the stories in it but there are so many chapters that are better without her in it. Stop trying to romance please.

Second half was better for obvious reasons. It was very mature of Taka to accept and give up and how nice of Hayato (he barely shows this side). Of course, Kotaro is still the MVP. <3
Mar 1, 2018 3:03 PM
✿。

Apr 2012
Cute episode!
When Ryuuichi received a love letter, I thought it was some sort of joke, but seems like there really is a girl who likes him, faceless girl sure has the courage unlike Inomata & Ushimaru :P
Ryuuichi sure is a great brother, wanting to spend time taking care of Kotaru, so I understand why he rejected the girl.

Ah, when Kotaru offered his brother a lemon thinking he was sick was so cute!!
I just love this kid <3!

Glad that Maria is starting to make friends now, good for her.
-ArisaMar 1, 2018 3:07 PM

:: Sʏᴍᴘʜᴏɴɪᴀ

Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On jupiter and mars

☆ ★ ☆ ★
Mar 8, 2018 10:00 AM

Mar 2016
Taka learns a lessôn... and they go to the beach

Yeahhhhhahahahahha
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 11, 2018 12:21 AM

Mar 2009
Beach episode with the moms next time. Very good.
Aug 8, 2018 7:22 PM

May 2012
Well so much for an interesting romance aspect... shame. That summer festival was nice but that ending wasn't really... well let's see what's next.
Oct 12, 2018 8:17 AM
Oct 2018
Very much liked the episode, laughed multiple times at the phone call X-)
Mar 15, 2019 4:53 PM

May 2013

lolol our baby boy is so innocent -^.^-
Reminds me of Kazehaya in Kimi ni Todoke

Kotaro is such a sweet kid. Very considerate and kind <33333 he's an absolute angel :')

I'm glad Ryu rejected her. A girl who says I love you with the first love letter is in no position to be dating yet HAHAH.

Saikawa wears black underwear, eh? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It was obvs the toy sword was in the lottery booth haha. Kotaro has amazing luck. Prolly cuz the universe knows what a good soul he is :}
Jun 26, 2020 12:52 PM

Oct 2013
Scenes with Ryu encountering girls who are in love in him after he received that love letter were hilarious. ;D

Hurray! Taka got back his sword! :)
Jan 3, 2021 5:19 AM

Jun 2019
Felt bad for the girl who got turned down but I think it's for the best, for now.
Feb 9, 2021 12:31 AM

Aug 2018
For a moment I thought the letter was fake and no...poor girl(and partly Inomata and Ushimaru xD), they will have to beat Kotaro if they want to accomplish something girls. And the festival part was fun
Feb 11, 2021 7:20 AM
Aug 2020
Kotaro is the most precious kid ever!!!! <3
Feb 24, 2021 10:36 AM

Feb 2020
Poor Taka-kun lost his sword but fortunately he got it back. ^^
Apr 26, 2021 5:00 AM
Mar 2018
Tf Kamitani is just an asshole. I don't like him. I'm not a baby person but he's just way too mean with his words to his little brother. It's kinda abusive, kids grow up and pick up on that later. That's probably 5 -6 years age they're going to love you Like that and after that they won't care lol. He should stop hitting him for little things every time. He's just a small kid. And the way he keeps saying he doesn't care, I want to smack Kamitani's head. Maybe I just don't get the comedy in it. I just straight up dislike it. Ok episode. Hate the abuse. Meh, still gonna finish it I guess.
May 16, 2023 12:06 PM

Aug 2019
eberyone has accepted that inomata likes ryu except inomata and ryu....
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 20, 2023 1:09 PM

Jan 2021
The reason Kotaro held onto the cotton candy was that fluffy thing reminded him of the school principal(grandma). Thats why he was sad when it was shriveled before he could give it to her.
CalmTeaTimeJun 21, 2023 1:29 PM
Aug 20, 2023 10:31 PM
Oct 2021
Is a type od anime that you cona watch a millions of times and you never get bored.
Jun 19, 9:52 PM

Oct 2022
Butler-kun gets very little screen time, but he never fails to make me laugh with the little that he does get.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gakuen Babysitters Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2018

81 by Ricky16 »»
Oct 20, 9:23 AM

Poll: » Gakuen Babysitters Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2018

52 by toralbabs »»
Jun 2, 8:06 AM

Poll: » Gakuen Babysitters Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2018

75 by toralbabs »»
May 27, 4:45 PM

Poll: » Gakuen Babysitters Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2018

69 by toralbabs »»
May 18, 8:41 PM

Poll: » Gakuen Babysitters Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2018

45 by CalmTeaTime »»
Jun 21, 2023 1:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.