3It was OK
23.1%
2Disliked it
3.1%
1Hated it
4.6%
Average 4.1
65 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 21, 2017 10:21 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode felt really melancholic.

Still, as moody as this was, there were important parts in particular Mishima and his childhood story. I think this episode serves as a transition and will lead up to the finale although I'm not sure how they'll plan that route.

Hope it will be good...
Sep 21, 2017 10:30 AM

Nov 2007
Sending to hospital. Then learning about her sickness, which needing surgery.

KajiKaji's character is not as simple minor character. He's an important character because KajiKaji's character knows her sickness (as suspected from SuzuKen's character). He made puddings for everyone and said got to know her and another kid at the hospital...

It seems like the short hair's mother remembered something about main guy.

It seems like there was a sister (twin?) for short hair girl who died from sickness. She was the one who gave him the picture book, not that short hair girl.

He just realized he loves the short hair girl because of the memory that her sister gave him the book.

She finally woke up. He prepared too much food, though (lol).

One more ep.
tsubasaloverSep 21, 2017 11:51 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 21, 2017 12:01 PM

Apr 2010
Pretty deep episode.
The truth about the mysterious girl came out and it must have been hard hearing a store like that.
It must have been harder for Miharu's mother, losing a child is the worst thing that can happen to a parent.

Still it was a good thing to see her mother talk to Mishima like that she seems to accept him.
Sep 21, 2017 12:43 PM

Aug 2013
The girl Mishima talked to in the past was not Miharu but her twin sister. Wasn't expecting that twist.

Mishima made up his mind. Lets see how it goes.

Sep 21, 2017 12:45 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
I'm happy that Mashiki was able to wake up but finding out the truth behind everything was rough

All this time, she had a twin sister with the same condition as she did but a bit worse....I honestly did not see this coming and for her sister to not only die at such a young age, but to end up being the one that Mishima liked all along, that really hurt my heart

I'm glad that he at least still loves Mashiki, but this whole situation is just so sad.....I hope that her surgery goes well :(
Sep 21, 2017 12:55 PM

Apr 2016
I don't want to sound that i know everything but, that twist with her sister... i was expecting that.

Next week last episode, really curious to see how they want to end this.
Sep 21, 2017 1:32 PM

Jun 2015
Glad to know Miharu is doing okay. She had a twin sister who passed away and the book she gave to Mishima was hers. It means a lot to him. He had important memories of her. He's going to confess his feelings to Miharu.
Sep 21, 2017 3:47 PM
Jul 2017
A very good episode. This series has flaws but I've enjoyed it and it seems to be ending well. I hope the last episode keeps it real.
...but then again, I unironically like Warau Salesman.
Sep 21, 2017 4:57 PM

Jul 2011
ok I wasn't ready for this
Sep 21, 2017 4:59 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
How fire was that twist? They even pulled it off very well with the direction and the slow pace w/music. Oh shit.

Makes for the best episode of the show honestly.
Sep 21, 2017 6:04 PM

Nov 2011
Yo what a twist! Now it makes sense why Mashiki rolled out when he talked to her in the classroom. Damn that's got to be rough.

But things are looking up!

Towa sack up and confess bro!
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Fall 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Sep 21, 2017 7:15 PM

May 2015
So.. I wasn't expecting that. I guess that's... good?

Still the animation keeps getting worse, if that is even possible...
Sep 21, 2017 10:51 PM

Oct 2012
It's been a lackluster series at times and this one was really slow but damned if I wasn't captivated during the entirety of it.
Sep 21, 2017 11:35 PM

Dec 2014
well I was expecting a twist but not this... hmmm one episode to go
Sep 22, 2017 3:31 AM

Dec 2013
So the big reveal is... she was never "the One".

Not quite sure just where they want to go with this show, but I feel like it's a bit too discombobulated to go anywhere proper in one last episode. So I guess the entire theme of the show is that it took them an entire year to warm up enough with each other in order to start a relationship?

All I can say at this point is... took you long enough..
HESTIAAPPROVES
Sep 22, 2017 3:54 AM
Sep 2015
The twist is too cheap but then again, the strong point of this anime is the flow of the animation, and a little bit of fujobait.
Sep 22, 2017 7:15 AM
Nov 2016
Wow, didn't see the twin sister coming..... Nice one. This episode was a lot better than the other ones.

I have been treating this show as an inside joke I have with myself(yes, I realize how sad that sounds) as it as been very predictable up until this point but the ending will be key so let's see.
Sep 22, 2017 8:56 AM
Apr 2015
So you wake up from a week long coma and the first thing you do isn't calling a doctor?
Sep 22, 2017 8:57 AM

May 2017
Called it, I freaking new it, slight difference in personality

Ep6 thread #36

TsundeReaper said:
Dat cliffhanger Lel

And preview looks like different couple dammit

People are saying death flag but I don't think this anime has the guts to kill her (it doesn't have that aura)

Just theory but Mashiki probably has a twin sister, and it was the one Mishima likes coz Mashiki is always sickly
LairucremSep 22, 2017 9:03 AM
Sep 22, 2017 9:29 AM

Mar 2013
Freaking called it, lol
From one of the previous episodes it is.

FinalFlash18 said:
I'm having bad vibes from that ending. Maybe she has amnesia? Terminal illness? Or was the girl in the flashback her twin sister (who isn't around anymore)? It sounds plausible considering the name wasn't written fully on the back of that book.
Sep 22, 2017 2:43 PM
Jul 2017
I did really wonder why she seemed so freaked out about the book, but now it all makes sense. Well done.
Sep 22, 2017 5:24 PM

Jan 2017
Wow! good job calling it @TsundeReaper and @FinalFlash18! :D

I am so glad the plot finally went somewhere, now to see how they tie it all up.
Sep 23, 2017 12:33 AM

Jun 2017
Increased rating points scores for this episode. K, 1 more episode.
Sep 23, 2017 7:38 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Man it looks like Miharu's illness wasn't completely recovered. Its nice that Miharu's condition for now is stable though. In this difficult time i think it will be best if Towa kept an eye on Haruki though. While its good that both were able to tell each other the feelings that they had for each other its kinda sad that in the process Haruki didn't notice how ill she was. Its nice that Haruki was able to tell Miharu's mother the regrets that he had on not noticing how ill Miharu was though. So Miharu had a weak heart since birth then. That explains why she's absent so much from school i guess. I guess meeting and making many friends in school stayed her hand at the surgery since she knows that she will not be able to see them much during the recovery period. Its nice that in this moment of crisis that her friends are there for here though. The effects that its having on Haruki though must be hard. Nasa really is only dedicated to cooking though isn't he. So the pudding that Nasa and Nozomi worked so hard to make was for Miharu then nice of them.

So Nasa and Miharu are also childhood friends then. Its really admirable that Haruki is willing to stand sentinel over Miharu when she's asleep though. Shows how worried he is about her really. Wow so Miharu actually had a twin sister Misora then that was a surprise. So the one that introduced Haruki to that book was actually Misora then. That will explain why Miharu's reaction back then was so strange. She remembered her beloved twin sister that died when she was little. While it can be said that his memories that started his pursue of Miharu was in error since it was Misora who actually gave him the book i think the feelings that Haruki has for Miharu are actually real. Man Miharu's going to have lots of ice cream to eat when she wakes up. That was an interesting dream that caused Miharu to finally wake up from. Nothing but ice cream in the fridge along with one drink eh. Its cute how Miharu's tears were actually of joy than sadness. Really got them out of that situation though. Now that Miharu is awake i guess there will a chance for both to make their feelings clear for each other.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 23, 2017 11:57 AM

Jul 2009
So the twin plot have been implanted! At least Mishima is sure that the one he loves is Miharu.
Sep 23, 2017 12:55 PM
Mar 2016
WTF Miharu actually has a twin sister, which Hrauki thought all along is Miharu?
Sep 24, 2017 5:39 AM

May 2010
Dat plot twist was actually surprising to me. I didn't consider that at all for some reason. Which means this show did its job well. I like.

May 2010
Dat plot twist was actually surprising to me. I didn't consider that at all for some reason. Which means this show did its job well. I like.

May 2010
Sep 24, 2017 12:01 PM
Oct 2016
This show was too normal to expect this.
Sep 25, 2017 11:22 PM

Feb 2014
That plot twist though?!
I cant help but wonder if they've left it too late in the series though. I guess how they deal with it in the final episode will determine that though.
Sep 26, 2017 12:25 PM

Oct 2008
So the little girl that Haruki saw in his childhood days was the twin of Miharu which is Misora which also passed away in her childhood days. So that is why Miharu became serious when Haruki mentioned the book because Miharu remembered her twin sister...
4/5.

Oct 19, 2017 12:26 PM

Sep 2011
Man I really don't get why so many people dislike this anime. Its not the greatest, but there are much worse similar anime that have much higher scores than this.
Nov 21, 2017 7:35 AM

Sep 2012
tsubasalover said:
Sending to hospital. Then learning about her sickness, which needing surgery.

KajiKaji's character is not as simple minor character. He's an important character because KajiKaji's character knows her sickness (as suspected from SuzuKen's character). He made puddings for everyone and said got to know her and another kid at the hospital...

It seems like the short hair's mother remembered something about main guy.

It seems like there was a sister (twin?) for short hair girl who died from sickness. She was the one who gave him the picture book, not that short hair girl.

He just realized he loves the short hair girl because of the memory that her sister gave him the book.

She finally woke up. He prepared too much food, though (lol).

One more ep.

she never lost the memory cause she didn't interact with him she only knew hes the guy who played with her sister & that's why she made the first move in the store she got slowly closer to him but when he looked at her she panicked & ran & pushed some stuff over

when he visited her in hospital & her mother was there & they both sit in her room i wast thinking new the mother is starting to Grill him i mean ask about their relationship that would have been funny if she did that XD
Feb 20, 2018 8:56 AM

Aug 2016
Wow, didn't actually see that plottwist coming :o
Nanika ga Okashii
Aug 4, 2020 4:03 AM

Aug 2018
would have been funny if Miharu said yes when they ask her if he was her boyfriend. It wouldn't be out of character because she already said he was her real life boyfriend in episode 9. She didn't even said i love you back to him. She was like yea i know. This guy is lucky Miharu is a nice girl any other girl would have him whipped and have his whole life controlled.

funkotaku said:
Man I really don't get why so many people dislike this anime. Its not the greatest, but there are much worse similar anime that have much higher scores than this.

it's way better than Nagi no Asu kara for sure

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
anime-primeJan 18, 2021 7:35 AM
Mar 28, 2022 4:23 AM

Jul 2021
The plot twist is the most prominent thing and I think it's a solid job.
Apr 23, 7:26 AM
Apr 2018
that's just frckd-up.. he can still smile knowing the truth

More topics from this board

Poll: » Konbini Kareshi Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 27, 2017

35 by Fubinn »»
Apr 9, 7:46 PM

Poll: » Konbini Kareshi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2017

70 by Ricky16 »»
Sep 11, 2023 3:28 AM

Poll: » Konbini Kareshi Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2017

33 by Ricky16 »»
Sep 10, 2023 11:26 PM

Poll: » Konbini Kareshi Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2017

49 by dakota_draws85 »»
May 23, 2023 8:42 AM

Poll: » Konbini Kareshi Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 3, 2017

44 by dakota_draws85 »»
May 20, 2023 8:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.