Available on Manga Store
New
Jun 3, 12:09 PM
Jun 3, 12:21 PM
Sep 2023
NOOO ILL MISS YOU NAGATORO :(
Jun 3, 12:31 PM

Feb 2022
Yeah, you can feel its ending with the way everything has unfolded.

Timeskip for the last chapter, wedding? or even they are talking to their children "and that kids, is how I met your mother"

Will Gamou confess to brother Nagatoro before the end?
Jun 3, 12:32 PM

Aug 2016
good news then. Im tired of manga going forever. Nagatoro in particualr was pretty sweet, but I dont see myself enjoying it if they dont finish it right now.
:v
Jun 3, 12:39 PM

Sep 2022
I mean, the last dozen or so chapters have been incredible and I imagine there's not much else to do aside from traveling down the inevitable sexo route. Glad it's going out with a bang at least!

fingers crossed for a gamo spin off!
I'm the sonny boy ( ̄y▽, ̄)╭
Jun 3, 2:10 PM
Jan 2024
I can't wait to see how will this end
Jun 3, 2:41 PM
May 2024
I don't want it to end 🥲
Jun 3, 5:14 PM

Dec 2009
This was so unexpected and sad.
I would have thought to find out from AnimeNewsNetwork.
Some kind of announcement beforehand, not suddenly from this latest chapter.

Damn it... it was really good though.
I was hoping for more aftwards, but hopefully it ends strongly with a epilogue time skip.

Somewhat sudden. Solid run though.
Jun 3, 5:48 PM
Apr 2013
Thank god its over soon, the last couple of chapters have been soo bad, im this close to dropping it.
Jun 3, 7:01 PM
Aug 2023
isn't it getting a sequel series?
Jun 3, 9:18 PM
Aug 2021
so sad. hope they do a sequel with college and stuff like that. they were do8ng an awesome job of telling the story beyond the cliche confession, which is something few stories do, and even fewer do it right.
these characters have so much potential to walk the steps of things like Citrus+, Kase-san, Horimiya in terms of just narrating the next stages of life in a fun way.
hope they go that route.
Jun 4, 1:56 AM
Mar 2018
They really are teasing us for YEARS just to let it end in a few chapters? I kinda fee betrayed. Like, oh yeah they like each othet for real now and even showing it. And then they lived happily ever after.

It took so long to get get there, why suddenly stop?
Jun 4, 3:27 AM
Aug 2021
I maintain that a confession could've happened at the bento exchange. While I love the manga, Nanashi did fuck around and played "just the tip" with the confession. So it's difficult to not see the end as being rushed. The length of approx. 150 ch is fine, but if the confession was moved say 20 ch earlier, the ending could've been more well thought out.
Jun 4, 5:19 AM
Jun 2023
Nagatoro was such a good series. I'm sad to see it end, but I feel like it's ending in a good place.
Jun 4, 8:30 AM

Sep 2007
It's a good thing.
Look at Komi ... It's will never ending ... :/
Jun 4, 9:17 AM
Apr 2022
omg I'm sad

Nagatoro was my first anime and manga and it helped me a lot when I was in the worst stage of my life. I knew there wasn't much left for it to end, but I didn't expect it to be only 3 chapters...

I dreamed of their confession for a long time, but also that they showed their lives as a couple, their dates, their problems, their fun moments... It seems that is not going to be the case :(

Knowing that soon there will be no more Nagatoro Mondays feels like a stab in the chest, but it has certainly been a nice journey and I have really enjoyed the development of these 2
7baalad0Jun 4, 9:21 AM
Jun 4, 11:44 AM
Community Mod
Equanimity

Nov 2020
I think we all sensed that it would end soon. It's quite good that Nanashi has decided to let it end, Nagatoro and Naoto are really close by now and further bullying of Nagatoro would make no sense and would also annoy me personally, so now is a good time.
Jun 4, 3:18 PM

Mar 2014
You know, its endings like these in romcoms is why I appreciate 100 girlfriends who really really really love me so much. The way the romance happens in that series does wonders for the aftermath and joy once the confessions get going.

Something I wish I could see more in this manga now, not just end a few chapters once the confession comes out and the loving gets going.
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Jun 5, 12:29 PM

Apr 2010
I'm glad it's ending. I want it to end in a good place. Dragging it out would just make it worse. One of the best manga series I have had the privilege of reading.
Jun 5, 1:16 PM
Apr 2019
It is too bad that mangakas don't have any ideas to continue their stories after a confession. There are many questions to answer. How will they manage to have a stable relationship? In real life, love doesn't stop once you confess...
Jun 5, 4:01 PM
Jul 2021
Maybe the right ending point. We got a little time with them as a couple but there may not have been enough to warrant dragging it as long as other romances that had a more robust cast would have. It’s been a fun ride.
Jun 8, 6:51 PM

Jul 2016
Reply to Batonnetdecrabe
It is too bad that mangakas don't have any ideas to continue their stories after a confession. There are many questions to answer. How will they manage to have a stable relationship? In real life, love doesn't stop once you confess...
@Batonnetdecrabe
Sure, but I don't think that Nanashi really wrote this story with the idea of covering their entire crush phase, going through entire character development, getting together, and then maintaining the series through the entirety of their love life and the drama that comes forth from that. This series from the start seemed to take the direction of showcasing a weird bully girl and a nerdy boy victim pushing through their exterior issues and finding love in one another. Anything past that is beyond the point of the story, and would turn it into any other romance rom com nothing burger that we've already seen thousands of times.
(Not that it didn't take on a predictable boring progression past the initial 12 chapters of actual psychotic bullying, which was the main unique element of the series at the start. I would say the most interesting elements of this manga was the earlier portions where nagatoro is a genuinely mean spirited person, and it made me curious of how protagonist man was going to develop into combating that sort of thing. I won't say I'm entirely satisfied with the progression of it, but the outcome was more or less where I wanted it to end up being overall anyway. So not bad.)
CUM_enjoyerJun 8, 6:54 PM
Jun 8, 7:35 PM

Jun 2024
I remembered reading a few chapters, so it's about to end soon...
Jul 20, 5:09 AM

Feb 2022
"Teasing Romcom "Please don't bully me, Nagatoro" by Nanashi will end next week, July 23, 2024 on Magazine Pocket app."

3 days to go until the end.....

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Chapter 46 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2019

16 by topfloorboss45 »»
Yesterday, 7:08 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Chapter 30 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 15, 2019

16 by topfloorboss45 »»
Yesterday, 5:58 PM

» 174 chapters according to the database. Why?

TCAbdo - Aug 12

11 by nhiudv »»
Oct 5, 11:34 PM

» How do you feel about this series being finished?

Cammell - Aug 13

10 by wtdtd »»
Sep 6, 4:47 AM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Chapter 154 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Nidhoeggr - Jul 22

64 by ItsXolo »»
Sep 6, 4:28 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.