Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jul 11, 10:02 PM
Jul 2021
Pretty hilarious and choke full of pop-culture references. The wacky humor is pretty spot-on.
Jul 11, 10:56 PM

Jul 2020
damn I need more of this, one episode per week is clearly not enough
Jul 11, 11:01 PM

Mar 2008
Some yandere siscon yuri? Well that is a lot at once. Poor Koshi-tan getting humiliated in front of the whole school. Shikanoko getting her ass kicked out of deer heaven lol

Hm i wonder what is in those deer crackers. I kinda wanna see if the deer around me want any.
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⣸⠋⠀⠀⠀⡄⠀⠀⡔⠀⢀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⡘⡰⠁⠘⡀⠀⠀⢠⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠁⠀⣀⠀⠀⡇⠀⡜⠈⠁⠀⢸⡈⢇⠀⠀⢣⠑⠢⢄⣇⠀⠀⠸⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⢰⡟⡀⠀⡇⡜⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⡇⠈⢆⢰⠁⠀⠀⠀⠘⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⠀⠀⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠤⢄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡼⠀⣧⠀⢿⢠⣤⣤⣬⣥⠀⠁⠀⠀⠛⢀⡒⠀⠀⠀⠘⡆⡆⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⢵⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡰⠀⢠⠃⠱⣼⡀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠳⠶⠶⠆⡸⢀⡀⣀⢰⠀⠀⢸ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⣀⣀⣀⠄⠀⠉⠁⠀⠀⢠⠃⢀⠎⠀⠀⣼⠋⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠴⠢⢄⡔⣕⡍⠣⣱⢸⠀⠀⢷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⡰⠃⢀⠎⠀⠀⡜⡨⢢⡀⠀⠀⠀⠐⣄⠀⠀⣠⠀⠀⠀⠐⢛⠽⠗⠁⠀⠁⠊⠀⡜⠸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⢀⠔⣁⡴⠃⠀⡠⡪⠊⣠⣾⣟⣷⡦⠤⣀⡈⠁⠉⢀⣀⡠⢔⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡤⡗⢀⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⢀⣠⠴⢑⡨⠊⡀⠤⠚⢉⣴⣾⣿⡿⣾⣿⡇⠀⠹⣻⠛⠉⠉⢀⠠⠺⠀⠀⡀⢄⣴⣾⣧⣞⠀⡜⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠐⠒⣉⠠⠄⡂⠅⠊⠁⠀⠀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣻⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⢠⣷⣮⡍⡠⠔⢉⡇⡠⠋⠁⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀
Jul 11, 11:09 PM

Jun 2014
this episode is horribly unfunny
Jul 12, 12:02 AM
Jan 2015
Reply to TraX_EZ
Gyom3i said:
Where are y'all watching this let me hop on it too

these cringelords watch raws so that they can create early discussions and comment on threads as soon possible
@TraX_EZ
this quite literally had russian subs yesterday for w/e reason - and 3 different versions.
Sure there are some english ones in existence?
Jul 12, 1:10 AM

Aug 2018
The bitter and sour haters are out here n Force. They’re truly parasites on the community.
Jul 12, 3:07 AM

May 2023
A lot of random things happened, I really lost my mind laughing at Koshitan who was always the victim of Nokotan's behavior lmao.

Anko is Yandere's sister and Siscon is a scary combination but in the end Nokotan was able to make Anko calm down and accept it at the end of the episode, the scene where Nokotan's spirit was lifted into the sky and kicked back into her original body made me lose my mind.

Still waiting for Bashame Meme to appear in this anime, she is my favorite character.
NezuSwallowtail_Jul 12, 3:11 AM
Jul 12, 6:46 AM
Mar 2023
Just peak fiction
Jul 12, 6:48 AM
Mar 2023
If you wanna watch the episode early use anix.to. Idk if you need an adblocker but it should be fine
Jul 12, 9:10 AM
May 2020
The second episode left me with much less impress than the first one. At this pace, I am not sure if I can endure through the whole cour.
Jul 12, 9:21 AM
May 2023
this anime is just kinda not super funny, all the characters are just cardboard cutouts of troupes
Jul 12, 10:23 AM
Mar 2024
this is absolute peak
Jul 12, 10:25 AM

Dec 2018
At this rate I wouldn't mind two cour with a cute ending. Not sure how much OC there is, but I like it a lot so far.
Jul 12, 1:11 PM
Mar 2018
the addition of a siscon character completely ruins it for me, if we're being honest. it's cheap "humor" thats not even funny. i was really thinking this anime was going to live up to the hype but if we have to say "this anime is funny except for THAT ONE character" then it's not really that good, is it?
Jul 12, 1:16 PM
Jun 2021
What the f am i watching!! I love it!!
Jul 12, 2:29 PM
Aug 2020
PEAK peak peak peak
Jul 12, 7:29 PM

Jan 2013
The only time I laughed was when Nokotan got booted by deer Jesus. I'll give it one more episode to decide whether to drop.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Jul 12, 9:30 PM
Feb 2021
Ishitateso said:
Two episodes of this was enough for a life.

Not sure I need a third.
Jul 12, 9:31 PM
Feb 2021
DrAkiMakura said:
This episode was not funny, simple as.

Agreed. Not funny at all, just plain stupid.
Jul 12, 11:29 PM

Nov 2023
Another fun and hilarious episode.

Nokotan is the goat!
I need somebody who can love me at my worst
No, I'm not perfect, but I hope you see my worth
'Cause it's only you, nobody new, I put you first
And for you, girl, I swear I'll do the worst

If you stay forever, let me hold your hand
I can fill those places in your heart no else can
Let me show you love, oh, I don't pretend, yeah
I'll be right here, baby, you know I'll sink or swim
Jul 13, 2:30 AM
Apr 2018
It's a miracle I didn't fall asleep while watching this episode. The style of humor where a character screams at every shocking revelation is just not appealing any more.
Jul 13, 4:19 AM
Oct 2019
ALL HAIL THE DEER CRACKER!!

So many Anime reference LMAO
Jul 13, 4:45 AM

Jan 2017
What in the world am I watching?! 😅
Jul 13, 5:11 AM
Dec 2023
shit is maaaaddd funnny
Jul 13, 7:09 AM
Jan 2022
Yet again.. stupid but it's an absolute cinema.
Jul 13, 8:00 AM
Jun 2024
Hell nah, this shit is 0/10, dropped this
Jul 13, 10:20 AM
Aug 2021
lmao they sang a traditional Christian hymnal in the deer ascension to heaven segment with all lyrics replaced with shika.
I think the manga is a bit better than the anime with the pacings and stuffs though.
Jul 13, 1:45 PM
Nov 2019
peak peak peak peak peak peak
Jul 13, 5:11 PM

Jun 2015
I loved all the references in this episode.

Jul 13, 7:33 PM

Mar 2013
This anime makes me want to know what a deer cracker tastes like...
Jul 13, 7:36 PM

Feb 2020
The best anime of the season
Jul 13, 8:09 PM
Sep 2022
lmao....the addiction for deer crackers is real
Jul 13, 10:26 PM
Dec 2023
Truly peak. Brilliantly exemplifies everything about its genre and overall medium.
Jul 14, 12:06 AM
May 2023
The double of the main character is the double of Sakineh in the dangers in my heart. She is an excellent doubler. kakoei, this anime is the best anime of this season, along with the Russian girl anime
Jul 14, 5:53 AM

Jun 2020
Nice episode but I guess I'm just not suit with brainless comedy like this... Might stopped it right here.
Jul 14, 6:26 AM
Oct 2019
I need more brainrot
Jul 14, 8:01 AM
Jul 2024
Nokotan's Tsukkomi is funny for me as usual.
Jul 14, 8:10 AM
Jan 2022
this ep was soo good.... my jaws ar hurting i laughed so much after a very long time watching an anime...... it's so guffy and wired in the same time but in a good watch just drop all the eps I can't wait much longer....
Jul 14, 9:18 AM

Aug 2020
DEER GOD🦌😭, I can't with this show
Jul 14, 9:20 AM
Apr 2022
Nokotan keeps making friend in the extremely nonsensical way :)
Jul 14, 9:43 AM
Feb 2023
Wasting potential ~
Jul 14, 9:47 AM
Aug 2021
lmao finally found the title of the Christian hymnal this song used for the deer ascension part... it is called "nearer my God to thee".
Jul 14, 9:51 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Another good episode, although I have to admit it was less funny than the first episode, and I hate being that guy that’s like “wasn’t funny, didn’t laugh” but how can I not mention if it was funny or not when this is supposed to be a comedy anime lol. I will say tho there were some bits that did kinda get me, like when Nokotan booked it for the deer cracker despite the obvious trap, or when Anko was threatening to “deport” Nokotan lol. But besides not being into the comedy that much, I did enjoy the scuffle between the new girl Anko and Nokotan, I think I liked it more when Nokotan was pissed than when she’s making her constant derpy expression lol.

And Anko herself was a fun character, I was thinking she was just someone obsessed with Koshi since she has a similar hairstyle but they’re actually sisters and she’s a mad siscon, I can see some more great moments with her in the future. And while the Koshi gameshow had some good moments, it is unfortunate they didn’t show her bra when it was supposed to be onscreen, I’m not sure if that’s in the source or not but it feels like fanservice that wouldn’t be too risky on TV that we didn’t get for some reason, it is what it is tho, there were at least some other cute facts about Koshi like her kissing her plushies goodnight or enjoying kids anime. And in the end, Anko and Nokotan came to an agreement, I’m a bit surprised with Anko’s quick turnaround but I guess Nokotan just has that effect on people.
TheColonel76Jul 14, 9:56 AM
Jul 14, 10:01 AM
Dec 2023
This anime is good. Most of the criticism of this anime is frankly mind-boggling. it's non-constructive and kind of silly. Do yourself a favor and watch the trailer and read the synopsis before watching it.

It's meant to be a brainrot genre - similar to the type of comedy practiced by Hong Kong actor, director, producer Stephen Chow known as "Mo Lei Tau". It's not a typical comedy - so if it's not your comedy genre that you like, steer clear. Stop whining - it's frankly annoying. It's like watching a rom-com and expecting battle/action scenes.

Jul 14, 10:07 AM
Aug 2011
Virgins are so hilarious and so are bras! AHAHAHAHA memes peak or something.

My fingers couldn't press the dropped / (1) Appalling status fast enough.
Jul 14, 10:32 AM

Apr 2012
References for the sake of references and crazy sitcom humor. Ah, it's like I'm watching the first Kyoani's CGDCT in the 00s all over again.
Jul 14, 10:34 AM

Feb 2019
Another hilarious episode, all the gags didn’t land, but some were legitimately funny af and Koshitan’s little sister Anko was brilliant. She and Nokotan having a contest to see who the biggest Koshitan stan was had me dying.

So many references in this one, I spotted a matrix, Naruto and ofc the shoujo magazine one. I love when anime gets meta af and breaks the fourth wall

Feel bad for Koshitan getting all her private life leaked on stage like that, I still don’t know how Nokotan knows all this stuff about her or how tf she know what bra she got, or don’t got on 💀 Nokotan keeping the most blank meme expression while anko is crying her heart out also took me out, why is she so unintentionally funny

So all deer go to heaven? That near death experience with the deer angels and deer Jesus was too funny man, Anko gotta be careful throwing those kurenai 😂 in the end, they were able to bond over their shared idol koshitan.

Really fun episode can’t wait for the next
Marinate1016Jul 14, 11:16 AM
Jul 14, 10:39 AM

Feb 2008
Reply to Blblblbl

Same, more or less.
@Blblblbl Yeah same here tell me :)

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Jul 14, 10:53 AM

Jan 2008
Some of the jokes aren't really hitting but it's still a fun watch. I guess at this point her virginity is going to be a routine gag.
Jul 14, 11:09 AM
Feb 2016
It hits the spot of absurd manga with ok art and no plot and ton of shenanigans. Brilliant.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shikanoko Nokonoko Koshitantan Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jul 24

114 by horridd »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Shikanoko Nokonoko Koshitantan Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Jul 17

159 by horridd »»
10 hours ago

» Lmfao this anime has reached the peak of marketing 😂

Moonshine_cookie - Jul 9

12 by sillycoffecatof7 »»
Yesterday, 10:41 PM

Poll: » Shikanoko Nokonoko Koshitantan Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jul 3

462 by horridd »»
Yesterday, 3:01 PM

» Am I the only one who finds this not funny?

someguy - Sep 27

24 by Serafos »»
Oct 20, 9:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.