Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Cells at Work!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 14, 2023 8:02 PM

Jul 2016
White Blood Cell really went *teleports behind you* "nothin personnel kid"

Kinda sad there wasn't much Red Blood Cell stuff this season but the whole regular cell and lactic acid bacteria arc was amazing. Cell dude looking so validated after being thanked is peak wholesome.
Nov 14, 2023 5:52 PM
Jul 2021
This season was far weaker then the first one.
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🤣🤣🤣
Nov 30, 2023 7:25 PM
Jul 2018
Damn, it's still going on but that was intense and finally
Dec 15, 2023 3:35 AM

Jun 2017
I wish White Cell had said something comforting to Cancer Cell before he was completely perished. Somehow, he was a sad character.

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Feb 8, 2:21 PM
Jan 2023
Bye bye bozo cancer cell🥱
Feb 22, 10:03 PM

Jul 2021
Here we are with the end of Cells at work. Though this season wasnt as good as the first it was still alright with some nice moments.

This last episode was pretty decent as well with the final battle coming to a conclusion and im glad to see that cancer cell finally go and that regulatory cell figure out whats going on.

I also love the secret technique for the Killer T-cells. Im also gonna miss the NK cell i really liked her.

one thing i disliked about this season is how the Red Bloodcell girl didnt get much focus.

overall 5/10

Apr 13, 4:24 PM
Dec 2022
funny and informative
Jun 14, 7:23 PM
Feb 2020
Very good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jul 9, 4:10 PM

Aug 2018
The bacterial invasion of the intestine was finally put to an end, and it did a great job showing how the bacterial "community" that resides in our guts interacts with each other, and especially how important the good bacteria are for us!

The battle against cancer was more intense than what I was expecting, and I liked how they explained, in a funny way, how the Treg cells detect how a cell is from the body or not, "by their outside look" (in the anime it was a T-shirt, in real life it's because of some proteins of the surface of the cells that change and that triggers the cells that they are not normal), and the difference that made in the attacks. I also liked how they showed that situations of relative immunossupresion, like an on going infection, can facilitate the replication of cancer cells, and why cancers appear more often on people that are immunossupressed.
It was really dark how the cancer cell died actually, because the white blood cell didn't hesitate in slicing his neck, I was seriously not expecting that, and the animation and direction of that scene was amazing.

I'm glad the episode ended in a positive note, showing the intestinal flora, and showing the body in its normal function, with all cells actively working, in their normal state.

This anime was so wholesome to watch. As a person that is into the health area, it was wholesome to see them draw the parellels between the human body and their anime characters, and it's overall a really educational show, while still being a really enjoyable anime at the same time. There are some stuff here and there that aren't really the most accurate information or representation (for example the H. pylori infection, in the anime it seems like people just can get through the infection without the need of external help, which is not true, H. pylori infection is a lifetime infection if not treated with antibiotics, our body can't get rid of the bacteria by itself, but most people usually don't have major problems with this infection, so in that regard, that might be closer to what they wanted to represent), but overall everything was really spot on.

Can't believe I don't have any more episodes to watch of Hataraku Saibou! This anime really deserves a 3rd season for how unique and wholesome it is!
I guess I'll watch the Hataraku Saibou Black then, because I'm sure it will be as amazing as this one, but probably with a really more darker tone!

For me, this anime is a solid 8/10. This new season was as good as the last one, and I'm really happy with that, because the 1st season was also great, although I would like for this season to be a bit longer! They really focused on the intestinal track this season, these last episodes were really focused on them. With that, I wonder if in the next chapters they ever talk for example the neurological system, because I'm really curious how they would represent that system!
I really hope we get a new season in the future!
Sep 20, 2:47 AM

Jan 2021
"better to be killed by my friend than the one I hate" uh I almost felt sorry for Cancer Cell again! I was hoping the body would die so Cancer Cell would win but then I remembered that it's not Black and it's also about Lactic Acid.

This season wasn't as fun as the prequel but it was still enjoyable. I hope the other Hataraku Saibou spin-offs get adapted too, maybe the Lady one, or the Illegal one, or even the Neko one... it's always fun to see them again.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hataraku Saibou!! Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Feb 4, 2021

58 by mo_lave »»
Oct 13, 3:06 PM

Poll: » Hataraku Saibou!! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

yvsei - Jan 28, 2021

69 by mo_lave »»
Oct 12, 4:11 PM

Poll: » Hataraku Saibou!! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Jan 7, 2021

103 by hanakocheeks »»
Sep 18, 7:39 AM

Poll: » Hataraku Saibou!! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2021

60 by PokefanPT »»
Jul 3, 6:29 AM

Poll: » Hataraku Saibou!! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Feb 11, 2021

59 by PokefanPT »»
Jun 30, 10:57 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.