Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 2, 8:08 AM
Jan 2009
Yume finally getting a voice.

Oh, random students in swimsuits... nice.

Poor Abydos getting their interest rate increased by 3000% ๐Ÿ’€, a fate worse than death.

Angry Hoshino is scary af, that death look she had at the Kaiser PMC director

Poor depressed past Hoshino

Fuchigami Mai (ๆธ•ไธŠ่ˆž) voices Yume
XanekJun 2, 8:22 AM
Jun 2, 9:33 AM
Jul 2023
Ah, Yume and the Director voice, Seia could never.

Thank you John Nexon
Jun 2, 10:33 AM
May 2022
Amazing episode, Yume bring voice acted was a surprise, a welcome one!
Jun 2, 11:04 AM

Apr 2022
YUME GOT VOICED
LETS GOOO
(even the director and PMC guards got voiced)
SEIABROS ARE STILL IN SHAMBLES

this is something we'll never see much these days
cute and funny ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Jun 2, 11:15 AM
Oct 2020
As a player, I really love the way they adapt stories from the game completely differently, with the main focus on the girls especially Shiroko and Hoshino, not the sensei. There are so many details you didn't get from the game and the original scene that explain a lot about the story of the game. I hope they will adpapt until Vol F
Jun 2, 12:29 PM
Jun 2021
Todays review

So what exactly happened? It was explicitly mediocre. I felt like when Kaiser increased the debt to 3000% interest (which I'm pretty sure is illegal) Sensei would have got extremely pissed instead it just went back to a frame that was already shown to save time probably. Other than that there really isn't much to say, the confronting Hoshino thing was like the rooftop scene with another rooftop and a classroom however I'm not saying its a bad thing sometimes it takes multiple attempts to get to someone I do think I liked it... when the characters didn't look extremely ugly some frames anyway. Again I could not care less for anyone except Hoshino and Sensei and Shiroko is slowly turning into a side character too in favor of Hoshino (thank god get shiroko goofy ahh out of my frames), the usual problems haven't left

Also Yume sounds like a mix of Ichika and Nonomi
Jun 2, 4:53 PM

May 2023
Did the miracle really happen? can we expect a miracle?

Yume got voice LETSGOO, past Hoshino was very angy and really liked seeing the two of them.

Random NPC swimsuit is great, thank you John Nexon.
Jun 2, 5:31 PM

Aug 2022
Honestly for a anime adapted from a mobile game this is surprisingly good. Hoshino is easily the most compelling character in the show, she feels like she has the most depth and layers to her.

I also really, really like her shotgun
Jun 3, 1:15 AM
Apr 2024
It was a very tense episode from beginning to end, Hoshino clearly keeps a lot of secrets from her colleagues, both about what happened to the student council and the former president and what happened to the school, so practically everything is sold knowing that there were lots of riches in the sands of the cities, clearly the sensei will be the one to discover all the dirt, but clearly Yoshino shouldn't go back to school, that ending makes that very explicit. Looking forward to this final stretch of the anime.
Jun 3, 4:47 AM
Sep 2019
ah yes, found the cup of depresso we all needed. Also Yume senpai voiced before Seia
Jun 3, 8:38 AM

Jun 2014
While this was a very decent episode if you compare it to the game, the pacing has truly slowed to a crawl.
The prefect battle was in episode 6 and we've had 3 episode of build up. It wouldn't be that bad if they ended on a cliffhanger like the game this episode but they decided not to.

It makes it very hard to get invested into whatever happen in the anime. Glad to see Yume animated and voiced though. If anyone hasn't noticed yet, the shield Hoshino is bringing around wasn't originally hers. Her outfit has drastically changed from her first year too.
Jun 3, 3:01 PM
Sep 2022
This Is Episode Good And Depressed Situation For Me

Now We See Yume And Hoshino In Past In Anime

(
) And on Now On Anime Of Course

The Past We See Have A A Little Happy Moments And A Mostly Depression Moment I Got Sad More And Cry When I See Hoshino Cry ...

I Don't Know What Happen To Yume Really Well When She's Disappeared When We See A Little Bit Past Again After The Director Of Kaiser Mention Yume We See Angry Hoshino To Think Kaiser Have A Connection Why Yume Disappear...

And Know The Situation Getting More Worse With Theire Debt To Pay On School F*ck Kaiser Suffering The Abydos (
)

And I Love To See Some Moments Of Hoshino And Sensei Talking Each Other Even That Talk Is Serious About Hoshino Doing

That Word Hoshino Saying She Will Explain Tommorow I Have A Feeling That

So Yah That's All For .. Im Excited For Next Episode It Really Closed To The End ....
RiEnCe051204Jun 3, 3:05 PM
Jun 4, 3:36 AM
Aug 2017
Good, showing how scary kaiser PMC threatening Abydos Student and Sensei must find a way to take down Kaiser PMCS
Jun 4, 4:49 AM
Jan 2021
loved this episode, really glad they gave us so much edgeshino lore that the game didn't. makes me like her so much more as a character seeing how much depth there really is to her
Jun 4, 1:32 PM

Nov 2009
Sadge be with Hoshino.

What will sensei do?

BTW, Hoshino said in the past, all facilities were closed and there was only 2 ppls in Student Council.

Assuming there's no classes... this means no students or teachers...

So... where did the other girls came from? Did they just appear and decide to go to this school?

Not to mention... why was sensei send to this school to began with? did Hoshino requested it? being there was no facilities or classes to began with...
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jun 4, 4:17 PM
Oct 2018
Reply to amlg
Sadge be with Hoshino.

What will sensei do?

BTW, Hoshino said in the past, all facilities were closed and there was only 2 ppls in Student Council.

So... where did the other girls came from? Did they just appear and decide to go to this school?

Not to mention... why was sensei send to this school to began with? did Hoshino requested it? being there was no facilities or classes to began with...
@amlg
Other girls transferred/enrolled one way or another yes, Sensei was sent because they sent a request for supplies as mentioned in the first episode
Jun 5, 4:38 AM
Dec 2021
Reply to amlg
Sadge be with Hoshino.

What will sensei do?

@amlg Sensei going to Abydos is the first step to quell down everything, Since General Student council president disappeared. Sensei is the only "Sensei" in Kivotos. Latest chapters in JP shows how the other Members of task force joined Abydos.
Jun 5, 4:40 AM
Dec 2021
Everyone really thought Shiroko will be the center of the story๐Ÿ˜† Final volume, That's where Shiroko will shine
Jun 6, 2:03 AM

Nov 2009
Everyone really thought Shiroko will be the center of the story๐Ÿ˜†

Well... I remember she being the cover and the "supposed main girl" that interacts with Sensei.

lol

Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jun 6, 9:26 AM

Jun 2016
hoshino stop calling yourself ojiichan !! thats disgusting
Jun 6, 10:07 PM

Jul 2016
Yume (and even the Kaiser PMC Director) getting a voice before Seia. I just can't...

Great episode mainly due to all the Hoshino background info we got. It sure was nice to see how her relationship/dynamic with Yume was, since I think Volume 1 barely touched that aspect.

But seriously, trash-talking Hoshino's beloved senpai? Kaiser PMC Director sure played with fire there.
Jun 9, 7:24 AM
Mar 2015
"Indecision and delay are the parents of failure." -- Maimonides

They won't be able to make the next payment for the debt, what's the point of not going all out now? Reminds me of the intro cutscene to The Culling in Warcraft 3. Go big or go home.
Aug 3, 5:13 PM

Dec 2022
Good episode....
Sep 1, 2:11 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Wow Kaiser built a huge military base in the desert, and their goal was just to take as much terrain from Abydos... but most interesting part of the ep is all the Hoshino revelations even though we don't have everything yet but seems like they previously had to sell the terrain to Kaiser to cover the debt and a Hoshino seems still attached and traumatized by what happened to the previous school president...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blue Archive the Animation Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

YuudachiFR - Apr 7

252 by Scootboi »»
Yesterday, 10:23 AM

Poll: » Blue Archive the Animation Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Xanek - Jun 23

67 by Ashhk »»
Sep 1, 11:58 PM

Poll: » Blue Archive the Animation Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Xanek - Jun 16

55 by Ashhk »»
Sep 1, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Blue Archive the Animation Episode 10 Discussion

Xanek - Jun 9

25 by Ashhk »»
Sep 1, 2:54 PM

Poll: » Blue Archive the Animation Episode 8 Discussion

Xanek - May 26

24 by Ashhk »»
Sep 1, 1:05 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.