Forum Settings
Forums

Manga 'Akuyaku Reijou Tensei Ojisan' Gets TV Anime

New
Jan 3, 8:31 AM

Aug 2019
The wraparound band on the sixth volume of Michirou Ueyama's Akuyaku Reijou Tensei Ojisan (The Old Man Reincarnated as a Villainess) manga announced a television anime adaptation on Thursday.

Ueyama began serializing the comedy fantasy manga in Young King OURs GH magazine in March 2020. Shounen Gahousha shipped the sixth volume on January 4 (pictured).

Synopsis
In his previous life in modern-day Japan, he was Kenzaburou Tondabayashi, a 52-year-old civil servant—and now he's the villainess! Reborn as Grace Auvergne, the drill-haired villainess of an otome game his daughter used to play, Kenzaburou is quite confused.

From the little information he possesses, Kenzaburou knows he should be a haughty noble girl, but the disciplined older man is simply unable to act in such a manner. His calm and kind aura leads him to befriend the heroine and further endear him to the student body as the pinnacle of elegance. As he tries to keep the story on track, Kenzaburou will have to draw on his years of experience in the workforce, his perfect Japanese manners, and his family-oriented morals to fit in with the fellow kids. [Written by MAL Rewrite]

Source: Comic Natalie

Akuyaku Reijou Tensei Ojisan on MAL
VindstotJan 3, 7:08 PM
Jan 3, 8:33 AM

Aug 2021
I recently dropped this manga... A lot of the manga I dropped get anime... Is this some kind of sign? Maybe I'll give it one more chance.

Jan 3, 8:40 AM

May 2021
This seems like a good manga to read , why did I miss it ?Also it is good to see that it got an animation

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
Jan 3, 8:50 AM

Apr 2012
Is this just another parody of the genre or some kind of satire on Japanese boomers? At first glance, it looks like “the isekai villainess trend meets the ojisans comedy trend.”
Jan 3, 10:52 AM

Apr 2020
Someone reincarnated as a pig and another one as a vending machine and now an old man as a lady .. Japan madness has no limit and studios know well what to pick , damn .

For your Lord has decreed that you worship none but Him. And honour your parents. If one or both of them reach old age in your care, never say to them ˹even˺ ‘ugh,’ nor yell at them. Rather, address them respectfully.
And be humble with them out of mercy, and pray, “My Lord! Be merciful to them as they raised me when I was young.”
(Holy Quran 17:23-24).

Jan 3, 11:17 AM

Aug 2016
Reply to Rimuru0001
Someone reincarnated as a pig and another one as a vending machine and now an old man as a lady .. Japan madness has no limit and studios know well what to pick , damn .
@Rimuru0001
the good thing about being unapologetic and relatively self-isolated.
:v
Jan 3, 11:48 AM

Oct 2017
Had enough of villainess already and this one comes.
Jan 3, 12:32 PM
Jul 2016
I support Villianess anime supremacy

Let's get em, old man!!!
Jan 3, 12:59 PM

Oct 2016
A vending machine, a pig and now this.

Why are the most random stories getting anime adaptations, but not Accomplishments of the Duke's Daughter? Both the light novels and the manga are sold out in every book store I've checked. I had to buy my copy in digital form. You're telling me that a manga with less than 800 user rates gets an anime adaptation while the (also villainess) manga that has over 5k doesn't? What a shame. At this rate, I've lost all hope of Accomplishments of the Duke's Daughter ever getting an anime adaptation. It's clearly never happening.
Jan 3, 3:18 PM
May 2021
Another isekai, if you told me these plots were A.I generated, I would believe it whole-heartedly.
Jan 3, 3:52 PM

Jan 2021
Why are people acting as if a guy reincarnated as a girl in another world is something that was new? There's literally been multiple isekai with tthat exact premise already like Youjo Senki
Jan 3, 6:45 PM
Jun 2021
Genderbemd gonna watch this
Jan 3, 7:24 PM
Aug 2014
Please stop with these Villainess garbage, both that and reverse harems have started to come every season now :P
Jan 3, 9:04 PM

Mar 2023
Despite the strange idea this manga has a pretty good rating. I guess it will be a fun show along the lines of Jidou Hanbaiki ni Umarekawatta Ore wa Meikyuu wo Samayou
Jan 4, 4:38 AM

Mar 2014
I never like villainess isekai bs it's a pass fror me
Jan 4, 4:54 AM

Jan 2023
It looks like a fun one, can't wait to see it animated :)
Jan 4, 9:26 AM

Mar 2021
gonna watch this solely because he looks like miss claire wataoshi. yes i have a type.
n3k0rinJan 4, 9:36 AM
Jan 5, 10:26 AM
Jul 2015
I like how those calling Villainess and reverse harems garbage and BS are male. Lmao like yall aint even the target audience. Let the target audience decide whether its garbage or not. Y'all have had your dumb harem and ecchi for years now, and we didnt complain. Now women are getting what they want and you guys are having an aneurysm about it. Suck it up.
Jan 10, 4:42 AM
Dec 2023
I am excited about it.
Jan 10, 6:00 AM
Jan 2024
From the little information he possesses, Kenzaburou knows he should be a haughty noble girl, but the disciplined older man is simply unable to act in such a manner. His calm and kind aura leads him to befriend the heroine and further endear him to the student body as the pinnacle of elegance. As he tries to keep the story on track, Kenzaburou will have to draw on his years of experience in the workforce, his perfect Japanese manners, and his family-oriented morals to fit in with the fellow kids. [Written by MAL Rewrite]
9apps
maldiv097Jan 17, 3:35 AM

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Watashi wo Tabetai, Hitodenashi' Gets TV Anime in 2025

DatRandomDude - 1 hour ago

1 by RobertBobert »»
35 minutes ago

» Light Novel 'Eris no Seihai' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Yesterday

11 by Sailor_Daze »»
3 hours ago

» Light Novel 'Kanpekisugite Kawaige ga Nai to Konyaku Haki sareta Seijo wa Ringoku ni Urareru' Gets TV Anime in 2025

Vindstot - Yesterday

2 by Lumenesca »»
7 hours ago

» Webtoon 'The Beginning After The End' Gets TV Anime in 2025

DatRandomDude - Oct 19

31 by -Noir-- »»
10 hours ago

» 'Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu' Announces Movie Adaptation

Vindstot - Sep 29

20 by middle_pickup »»
11 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.