Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]
Aug 27, 2023 12:31 AM

Apr 2016
That rape scene was largely overblown by the community.. It wasn't even shown, it was just implied that it happened. I thought it would be like goblin slayer with how you mfs were reacting in these episode discussions. 
Sep 3, 2023 8:40 AM

Jun 2007
Reply to Stormen
Tyon said:
Anyone who calls the rape scene "NTR" needs to go to their mother and ask her to smack them in the head with a frying pan.

Hmm, it was kinda NTR and it was not at the same time. Guy MC loves this girl/boy whatever. She runs into the arms of this guy which can constitute to NTR where the crush actually loves another. NTR isn't just mindbreak sex etc. The rape was just rape though, not NTR afaik. 
Stormen said:
Hmm, it was kinda NTR and it was not at the same time. Guy MC loves this girl/boy whatever. She runs into the arms of this guy which can constitute to NTR where the crush actually loves another. NTR isn't just mindbreak sex etc. The rape was just rape though, not NTR afaik.

NTR very importantly includes jealousy.

He was not jealous that he did not get to rape his friend.

Okay?

Okay.
Sep 3, 2023 3:43 PM

Feb 2018
Got so excited for Kiruko for finding Robin.. noo wtf man =( once Kiruko's clothes were missing and Robin said come in here I knew something dark was coming damn..
Sep 6, 2023 3:09 AM
flower boy

Jun 2013
had to pause and walk away once i realised what was going on at the end of this one. christ, that was chilling.
Sep 6, 2023 6:12 PM
Oct 2014
Robin looks like the guy from the hentai with eggs

My apriori was right about him
Sep 12, 2023 12:55 AM

Mar 2015
Of course Robin was always gonna take advantage like that.
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Sep 14, 2023 2:54 AM
Jun 2014
Reply to Tyon
Stormen said:

NTR very importantly includes jealousy.

He was not jealous that he did not get to rape his friend.

Okay?

Okay.
@Tyon

Honestly don't know what you're saying after the jealousy part. I'd say NTR's main characteristic is intense feeling of jealousy in you as a reader/watcher whatever.
Sep 16, 2023 8:00 PM
Aug 2023
a plot twist that wasnt needed with the tone of the series, but. Then it was barely addressed after the fact.
It happened, then it was over. And it was barely addressed.
Idk if thats because you couldnt fit everything, or it happens later on.

Felt very weird
Sep 30, 2023 6:42 AM

Jan 2023
uhh wheres the plot armor someone is gonna rescue her right??

Oct 3, 2023 5:23 AM
Jun 2022
What in the actual fuck did I just watch
Oct 4, 2023 3:20 AM
Jan 2021
I invested everything just for this fuvk shit?.......
Nov 13, 2023 11:52 AM
May 2021
Literally wtffff the ending was weirddd.
Nov 18, 2023 5:52 PM

Apr 2017
A idiota ficou falando Robin, Robin o anime todo, pra so no final ser estuprada. Quem sabe agora deixa de ser otaria.
Sodoma e Gomorra
🫶🥟🦎♾️❤️‍🔥❄️🌀
Nov 26, 2023 8:46 AM

Jul 2016
I’m gonna throw up
Jan 22, 12:55 PM

Feb 2012
Mina got the bluescreen. Is war breaking out? And the 5th years can tell shits about to go down with their precognition.
Civilization is present with the Ministry of Reconstruction (their uniforms look very Meiji period). Kiruko struggles to put something down for gender. They've been wandering a lawless land, now they have to deal with bureaucracy.

Kona stays with the 5th years but Anzu, Taka, Mimihime and Shiro go outside the outside.
The director is desperate to get to her new body soon, she fucking sprinted from the wheelchair while the lady got incinerated.
Tokio Jr. and Jr. C got mixed up! Sawatari drew a circle on "the right one", (last episode, Maru means circle in Japanese, as attested by the 丸 on the car the duo inherited from Juichi).

Sakota is the name of the doctor then. If he knows about the man-eaters, which Takahara Academy staff member could he be? So in addition to supersoldier and weapons research, they genetically engineered resilient crops (very convenient), and they usually talk of a "day of fate" so I think they knew a disaster (like a war) was coming and their research was to ensure humanity wins/survives it but they did that at the cost of losing their humanity.

Kiruko left Kirubeam with Maru...Kiruko didn't think it was necessary to take it to the reunion with Robin...

Mimihime is in total awe seeing the sky for first time..her last request before Maru crushed her core makes even more sense now...

Maru turns down two hookers to eat alone. Kiruko's the only one on his mind now...

FUCK ROBIN! Hate Robin, hate him. Mirrors and handcuffs? This shit was pre-fucking-mediated, cucking Haruki, forcing him to see his beloved sister Kiriko being violated.
Robin's expression when he saw Kiruko (who he thinks is Kiriko, initially) was not of relief more like fear or seeing a ghost (contrary to the story that the doctor's thought; that Kiriko made herself believe she was Haruki out of guilt). It is very likely he raped Kiriko in the past, and when she fought back he shot her in the head (providing Dr. Sakota with a body to transplant Haruki's brain to).
Fortress_MaximusJan 22, 2:52 PM

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Feb 3, 5:38 PM

Aug 2011
Maru!!!!!!!

Feb 3, 5:41 PM

Aug 2011
The contrasts with the night ladies and the institute kids finding their way outside...

Things were real sus once the clothes happened to be 'missing' and that vocal tone changed, that's a real gtfo moment. Poor kid ><

Hopefully Maru space lasers the *censored* next episode.
Mar 2, 10:00 AM

Apr 2015
This was very disturbing to watch.
Mar 10, 1:44 PM
Jan 2016
bro straight up hit me with the most heinous rape and sexual assault scene i've ever witnessed in any form of media
Apr 3, 2:28 PM

Aug 2013
Alright, another 'shocking moment' in a pretty perverted manner just for a shock value. So two humans can share one body and even one conscious in the same time? Ridiculous. Imagine a story starting with 'hey, dude, I am dude too... so stop' but end it with a typical 'hey, I thought about it, I am not dude anymore, dude' just to make a romance story from this abomination.
LawgunApr 3, 5:32 PM
Apr 18, 1:09 PM

Jan 2013
Fckning hell ... beyond messed up.

All it took was the excitement of finding an old friend to Kiruko (Haruki) to let down his guard.
I have no words for the actions of Robin, just fcked up.

As much as it looks like Heaven, there's always something sinister in the background.
Apr 22, 11:24 AM
Feb 2015
Oh nooo, i know i hate Robin the first time he appear, it a waste of time chasing of him and i dislike haruki keep seeking for him even though he don't give a care.

Help Maruuu
May 5, 12:40 AM
Nov 2022
When I started watching this series, this episode, and more specifically, that scene, was the context that I had going into this. As I said for whichever previous episode I reviewed, I've never felt so emotional for a series that I've watched for the first time. This was no different. As I got closer and closer to this episode and that scene, I got more and more emotional and pissed off. So, yeah, scenes whose only purpose is to serve as shock value actually work.
May 21, 8:24 AM
Jul 2023
I had the feeling robin would be a shady guy but I didn't expect him to be such a monster
May 25, 1:55 PM
May 2022
that was really disturbing to watch
May 31, 1:29 AM
Nov 2016
One thing is a guy raping a girl, another thing is a guy raping another guy in the body of a girl which made this shit even worse for me, goddamn, fucking cringe, was that scene even necessary?

Well, Kiruko, you had your gay wish to reunite with that bastard and you got it, I know you wanted that shit to be with romance and all with hand-holding and kisses and shit but nope, you got the short end of the stick with a rape scene so prepare that little anus of yours.

Dear fucking God, this anime was promising but I can't deal with this shit anymore, one more episode to go to get this shit over with.
Jun 10, 7:46 PM
May 2015
I do not understand the earlier discussion that just because this scene wasn't as explicit as in the manga that it's somehow not still horrendously shocking. Maybe that's just cuz you've already read it, but I personally don't feel it needed to be any more outright than it was. If you've enjoyed the directorial feel of this show, the way they showed it is a perfect fit - this show does not linger on things it doesn't need to. Effectively horrifying with great intercuts.
Jun 11, 8:40 PM
Jul 2018
What the fuck. That guy is a fucking rapist. He is not a good guy. HE IS THE WORST PERSON EVER.
Jun 11, 8:41 PM
Jul 2018
Reply to dkjiji
Robin.. I figured he wasn't a great guy, but christ he's a scumbag.. Poor Haruki / Kiruko. Haruki idolised Robin for so long and it seems he has likely raped Kiruko in the past too. I hope Robin dies a horrible death soon.
@dkjiji I agree wit hyou so much . FUCK YOU ROBIN INAZAKI!!! AND ALL OF THE PERSONS NAMED INAZAKI AND ROBIN
Jun 14, 7:35 PM
Feb 2019
Que buen capitulo!
Jun 16, 12:29 PM
Wagahai

Feb 2013
i feel sick after watching that last scene...

forum set by
Haptism93 <3
❊❊❊

Jul 26, 12:50 PM
Jun 2024
Honestly, I don't even want to write a review about this... Impeccable adaptation with precise direction... but... at what cost...?
Jul 26, 3:50 PM
Jul 2024
bro i cannot believe what am i seeing
Aug 18, 1:18 PM

May 2016
there goes the tomato reference i guess...

Well, this happens when you let your guard down when you trust others more than yourself.
Sep 18, 2:44 PM
Feb 2020
I feel... very betrayed by robin. Maybe it was best to never go back to him. It was very stupid for kiruko not to take their gun.
Despite it, I somehow hold the hope that his brain was also transplanted out of his body and someone else managed to pick up his mannerisms but I don't know. Maybe not.

I was holding off watching this because I'd heard about the SA but I didn't know where it was.

The kids in Heaven have finally made it out, with the "sky" falling in on itself, maybe due to the computers in the system themselves or maneaters on the outside, which does sound more likely. It also seems that maybe Kiruko and Maru have made it to Heaven, maybe too late or right on time.
The trauma that Kiruko already holds isn't going to be great. But imagine the good memories that you have made in your childhood being shattered by the same person that gave you them.

I'm not sure what's going to happen in the last episode but I hope it turns out alright...
Yesterday, 12:53 PM
Oct 2019
Reply to Radical_Orion
FreezePeach said:
"2. From ep3 we know he's being overprotective to children, but if you look at other way, maybe he has some pedophiliac complex , thus he takes special care with children. We dont rly know him."
There is not a hint of it in anime. It is all you "looking the other way", ignoring known facts and inventing alternative reality.
There is. The way his henchmen also refer to the kids as "his kids" is also a hint of something that you'll get in a couple of chapters.
Not to mention how Robin keeps referring to Kiruko/Haruki as kids during that infamous rape scene ("You kids are so interesting")
@Radical_Orion what kind of jackass knowingly discusses details of the series that haven't yet happened in the anime?
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tengoku Daimakyou Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2023

478 by BillSpyro »»
Oct 10, 3:54 PM

Poll: » Tengoku Daimakyou Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 29, 2023

133 by Nia-same »»
Oct 2, 7:13 AM

Poll: » Tengoku Daimakyou Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2023

342 by Protokin »»
Oct 2, 12:40 AM

Poll: » Tengoku Daimakyou Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2023

180 by Ryan_the_Bread »»
Sep 28, 11:29 PM

Poll: » What would you do if your waifu told you she is like Kiruko? [SPOILER]

Zarutaku - Feb 11

26 by Zarutaku »»
Sep 22, 11:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.