Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 20, 2023 4:06 PM

Oct 2007
Well now. If all that is true, the body counts quoted often near the start of the series finally are making a bit of sense.
May 20, 2023 4:35 PM

Nov 2020
That caught me completely off guard, such a terrifying twist ._.
Imagine the trouble they'd have if that imortal guy goes crazy
May 20, 2023 8:50 PM
Apr 2020
As if I was told a lie at the beginning of the manga. This author have a habit of it, with the protagonist always immoral turn out to be good but whatever immoral thing they did turn out to be true. Enemy of humanity exist, that’s not a lie.
May 21, 2023 3:43 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Hmmm, yeah no, I don't completely buy Tsuruoka's theory here. I don't think all talented people turn into enemies of humanity down the road. And even if they do killing them all does not completely justify their actions. I can't accept now that he's a good guy. He's not... right?
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
May 24, 2023 11:53 PM

Nov 2020
rasterman7 said:
Hmmm, yeah no, I don't completely buy Tsuruoka's theory here. I don't think all talented people turn into enemies of humanity down the road. And even if they do killing them all does not completely justify their actions. I can't accept now that he's a good guy. He's not... right?

oh I don't definitely don't buy that all of them turn into that either, and I really I hope that they won't make tsuruoka a good guy, but sadly it feels like they're trying to make nanao into one, and I think I prefer him as a villain? not sure yet, but I get a feeling the author might be aiming to make his talent cancelation ability a key factor into figuring out how to stop the talented from becoming EoH
May 25, 2023 3:43 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Drexiel said:
rasterman7 said:

oh I don't definitely don't buy that all of them turn into that either, and I really I hope that they won't make tsuruoka a good guy, but sadly it feels like they're trying to make nanao into one, and I think I prefer him as a villain? not sure yet, but I get a feeling the author might be aiming to make his talent cancelation ability a key factor into figuring out how to stop the talented from becoming EoH
Hmmm, that might be true and yeah, as a villain he stands out much more.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
May 25, 2023 3:10 PM
Oct 2020
We finally learned what happened to Nakajima. Poor guy. While I like this twist, I don't trust Tsuruoka. If this was true, he would have showed the monster to Nana, and she's never mentioned this. And why would he be keeping the monster alive if he didn't have plans with it?
May 26, 2023 10:20 PM

Feb 2019
Well it's clear they want to set up Nakajima redemption arc and joining with Nana to take down Tsuruoka. Pretty obvious that Tsuruoka is lying and that creature is either man made or something totally different. Why would he have not shown Nana if it were real.
Jun 9, 2023 5:32 AM

Aug 2021
i dont trust these fascist uniforms
that 'twist' is a little sus, i think theres something else there
especially that the guy is already known for being a manipulator, like shit look what he did to nana
im not saying these creatures dont exist, but they were shown to the in a particular way in order to manipulate him

anyways, the revolts been going a little too well, i was always on the look out for 'ha ha we knew what u were planning the whole time', i am expecting a sad death soon and itll instigate something insane, shits going down basically
Jan 2, 1:13 PM

Nov 2013
Smells like total bullshit to me. Tsuruoka guy has to be lying.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 101 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Oct 11

0 by Mei-o_Scarlett »»
Oct 11, 2:53 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 99 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Aug 9

4 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Sep 27, 4:03 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 98 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Jul 12

5 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Sep 27, 3:54 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 97 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - May 12

8 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Sep 27, 3:44 AM

Poll: » Munou na Nana Chapter 96 Discussion

G_Spark233 - Apr 12

8 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Sep 27, 3:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.